>tell them to go to the emergency room
>fever goes down, they call back and say kid's fine now
>"how dare they disobey me, don't they know I'm a doctor?"
>call the cops
>swat kicks down their doors
>all three children now in separate foster homes
"heh, that'll show them to disobey The State"
reason.com/blog/2019/03/27/sick-2-year-old-swat-team-dcs-parents

Attached: State Sponsored Vaccination Enforcement Officer.jpg (400x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002/
cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
reason.com/blog/2019/03/27/sick-2-year-old-swat-team-dcs-parents
youtube.com/watch?v=u5fqaaBpTLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Schaefer#Murder
abc7news.com/swat-team-with-guns-drawn-raids-home-for-toddler-with-fever/5220780/
yahoo.com/news/arizona-police-officers-forcibly-removed-2-old-boy-193500452--abc-news-topstories.html
reason.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fucking commies are trying to get people to attack them with this shit

this is fucked up

Attached: 1553458027000.gif (424x376, 1.13M)

I'll post the article's text unaltered for those who don't want to go to the site.
Chandler, Arizona, cops broke through the door of a family's home in the middle of the night, stormed in, pointed their guns, handcuffed the father, and watched as the state's Department of Child Safety (DCS) took custody of the parents' three kids—all because mom had decided her toddler's fever was not serious enough to merit a trip to the hospital.

It was dinnertime on February 25 when the pregnant mother took her 2-year-old to the doctor with a fever of over 100. The doctor told her to take him to the emergency room, fearing that because the boy was unvaccinated, perhaps he had meningitis—a life-threatening disease.

The doctor called the hospital to alert them. But by the time the mother and child left his office, the boy was "laughing and playing with his siblings," according to this excellent piece by Dianna M. Nanez in The Arizona Republic. Mom took his temperature again, and it was almost normal. So instead of going to the emergency room, the family went home. The mom called the doctor to say her boy's fever had broken and she wasn't going to the emergency room. The doctor told her she should go anyway, so she agreed she would—but then she didn't.

That's when the madness began.

The hospital called the doctor to tell him the toddler hadn't arrived. The doctor called DCS. And DCS requested the cops check on the family as a caseworker headed over.

the things I see on Jow Forums
I always tell myself every time
>nothing would ever happen crazier than this
but everytime. it does.

And then, according to The Arizona Republic:

>It was about 10:30 p.m. when two police officers knocked on the family's door. The officers heard someone coughing.

>Officer Tyler Cascio wrote in a police report that he knocked on the door several times but no one answered.

>A neighbor approached the officers and police explained the situation. The woman said she knew her neighbor and that "she was a good mother." At the request of officers, the neighbor called the mother and said police wanted to speak with her.

>The DCS caseworker arrived and updated police on the toddler's fever and the mother choosing not to take her child to the hospital. The officer called the family's doctor, who repeated her recommendation that the mother take the child to the hospital. ...

>At about 11:30 p.m., the caseworker informed officers that DCS planned to obtain a "temporary custody notice" from a judge to remove the child for emergency medical aid.

Just after midnight the caseworker got that notice, which is required by law. Matters subsequently escalated:

>Cascio wrote that officers consulted with the police criminal investigations bureau and SWAT.

>"Based upon the court order, the intent of DCS to serve the order, and exigency to ensure the health and welfare of the child, the decision was made to force entry to the home if the parents refused to respond to verbal requests," according to police records. Police knocked, saying they had a court order and would force entry if needed, according to police records.

And force they did:

>It was after 1 a.m. when officers kicked down the family's door. One officer carried a shield, while another was described as having "lethal coverage." Officers pointing guns yelled, "Chandler Police Department," and entered the house.

The rest of the story is equally nuts. The kids were all placed in separate foster homes. When the case got to juvenile court 10 days later, DCS requested it be closed to the public. The judge refused.

But then it seemed as if DCS decided to make everything harder for the parents, because now the press was interested, as was the Arizona DCS Oversight Group, a local organization that fights for families' rights, and a state legislator, Rep. Kelly Townsend (R–Mesa), who had helped write the law requiring DCS to get a warrant before removing a child. Townsend has been lobbing zingers like, "What about the parents' rights to decide what's best for their child? Parents felt the child was fine. Next thing we know, the Gestapo is at their door."

In court, DCS tried to convince the judge, Jennifer Green, to bar the press from covering the dispute. A lawyer for the agency even claimed that the parents had gone against the best interests of the children by involving the media. Green rejected this argument, saying, "In Arizona we like our courts to be open."

However, the judge ultimately sided with DCS, ruling that the children's removal was lawful and telling the parents "to remember that the state had them on a family-reunification plan and wants them to regain custody of their children."

The children's grandparents are undergoing a DCS review, and hope to be permitted to temporarily shelter the kids once that's approved. But there's no telling how long it will be before the kids can just go home to mom and dad.

END
Here's an alternate article, won't be posting text from this though: azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002/

Part and parcel, goyim.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

yup seems they want a civil war

The thing is though, that according to the CDC's website for vaccination scheduling, which you can find here, cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html , the minimum age for Meningitis related vaccinations (under the name Meningococcal), the minimum age to be vaccinated *anyway* is 10 years, so even a properly vaccinated for every single common flu and STD strains (look it up) under the sun child wouldn't be vaccinated yet for it. But, whatever. Better SWAT them lol.

And people are wondering why we aren't having children

>reason.com/blog/2019/03/27/sick-2-year-old-swat-team-dcs-parents
>Chandler Arizona
Isnt this where the child trafficking base on the Rothschild owned CEMEX corporation discovered?

Attached: CEMEX child trafficking.jpg (1003x700, 211K)

Except the doctor is actually right you dumbfucks. The kid could have died because of some well meaning but dumb mom.

That doesnt warrant the state kicking down the door door with M4's you worthless fucking sack of shit.

Parents are free to amputate a child's genitals immediately after being born but can't decide their kid doesn't need to go to the hospital. This world and everyone on it deserves to burn.

>He could have died when he went home.
>He was perfectly safe as a trigger happy SWAT team stormed the house.
Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

ZOG police

swat units have become a bad fucking joke. if this is the kind of assignment your city's swat team is wasting its time and resources on then maybe your city doesn't need a fucking swat team at all. go play army in afghanistan, faggots

HONK HONK

Attached: 1552772520623.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>the family's doctor, who repeated her recommendation
Ah. There's your problem.
>Woman doctor

Yeah, no, I'm not fucking having kids. I intend to die during the coming conflict. If I do make it through and we restore a glorious ethostate I'll reconsider.

Clown world.

Stormfag bootlickers will defend this. And so would Trump.

cops would have died at my house if they swarmed like that

The Almighty State will replace God in our lifetimes. All-consuming, all-knowing. No bad thoughts, no strong emotions allowed. Only saccharine happiness. No beliefs that challenge the status quo, aside from those that help further The Goal of a yet even more controlling government. Bread and circuses to keep everyone happy.

Not even a fucking lolbertarian but for the love of God I know and fear for the future. By the time I'm 50 I worry that I won't even recognize humanity - they want us all as a dull, brown, unattractive and androgynous mass

>Temp was 100
>Of a child (which very frequently run high temps)
Kek a fever is a temp of 101 or higher, you absolute brainlet. Also, doctors are not all-knowing gods.
t. EMT

Once a leaf, always a leaf

Attached: Quack.png (273x420, 165K)

>Officer Tyler Cascio wrote in a police report that he knocked on the door several times but no one answered.

What happened here?

>not submitting to the (((medical establishment)))
goyim should know better
amirite

Hi ambulance driver. stay within your SOP and training. Literally one level about a medical assistant/CNA. Raw labor.

The kid's fever was 105 at the clinic. granted Chandler PD had no need for SWAT or full kit wannabe doorkickers, they had a court order and were going to get the kid evaluated. this is the same region where allegation of holding a pellet rifle will get you murdered by a failed actor with bad tattoos and illegal weapon morale shit and punched while drunk and choked for not leaving. Arizona municipal cops are generally psychotic. Must be the heat.

No words

Attached: 1553527135000.jpg (561x265, 71K)

this is why your house has to be a fortress ,gates sturdy door burglar bar etc plus an AR 15 at the ready. this buttercup wasn't prepared to defend his land a damn shame

The Dr needs to be punished severally

As someone that worked for social services for me her saying she would go several times and didn't would raise concerns of possible child abuse, would defo warrant an investigation, kicking the door down at 1am with guns out is defo not justified tho, seems like someone has a bit more power than they need over there

Attached: 1477540611854.png (483x418, 150K)

Depends on what "knocking" means.
My guess is it was 10:30 and Dad thought the neighborhood kids would fuck off if he just ignored them.

>Literal vaccination squads
Jim was fucking right.

lucky the family doesnt have a dog. itd have been killed.

Dude, it's sucks when your parents don't treat your diseases.

Leaf niggers are a fucking joke
Eat shit and die retard

Reason.com is fake news.

This
Every fucking day it gets worse and worse.

>fearing the boy was unvaccinated.

So the entire thing is fake.

Here's a video of a state senator you may be interested in:
youtube.com/watch?v=u5fqaaBpTLY
Real shame her and her husband were murder suicided.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Schaefer#Murder

Attached: 1522104805986.jpg (493x692, 157K)

Yeah but then

>At the request of officers, the neighbor called the mother and said police wanted to speak with her.

>the decision was made to force entry to the home if the parents refused to respond to verbal requests,"

They were called by a friend who told them 'dude there's police at your door' and they STILL didn't answer? What?

This is a absolutely insane

Honk honk

Attached: 1553471884702.jpg (765x960, 128K)

No, what's absolutely insane is that a guy named 'Butt I Gay' is running for president and is an actual fag.
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG

>punished severally

butt their's just won doctor. what did ewe had inn mined?

The fascist calls you a fascist as he strikes you.

>healthcare isn't even free
>yet the state still forces you to use it

so there is a 2.5 hour gap between the first knocking and storming? why?

General Butt Naked will be his Secretary of Defense.

Because you dont legally have to come to the door. Even if they have a warrant you dont have to come to the door.

This is bullshit. This is some SERIOUS bullshit, how fucking dare they just bust in and--
>unvaccinated kids

Attached: perhaps.jpg (799x765, 57K)

So instead of trying to look it up and find out whether it's true or not, you're just going to call it "fake news" and be done with it?
Here are some ABC and Yahoo links, you mentally challenged faggot.
abc7news.com/swat-team-with-guns-drawn-raids-home-for-toddler-with-fever/5220780/
yahoo.com/news/arizona-police-officers-forcibly-removed-2-old-boy-193500452--abc-news-topstories.html (which just republishes the ABC news link, but whatever, brand name is all you care about anyway)

Always assume the worst, user. Government overreaching literally kidnapping children at gunpoint? Actually a step up from Waco or Ruby Ridge.

You are incorrect. Meningococcal vaccine is only for one species of bacteria which can cause meningitis (N. meningitidis). In kids under 10 the most common causes of meningitis are S. pneumo and H. influenza

Don't resist

Attached: tmiamseter.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>she was a good mother
Snitches get stitches

don't forget the 12 guage leaning against the wall, the vomiting tween daughter hacking up a lung, and trash all over the place in apt unit 1 of 8516.

Fucked up if theyre white, good if theyre mexitrash

>so there is a 2.5 hour gap between the first knocking and storming? why?
They "heard someone coughing", which is pretty difficult to do through a solid door when you're outside, I'd say. Regardless, they were probably asleep.
>At about 11:30 p.m., the caseworker informed officers that DCS planned to obtain a "temporary custody notice" from a judge to >remove the child for emergency medical aid.
Just after midnight the caseworker got that notice, which is required by law. Matters subsequently escalated:
So, to answer your question more succinctly: it took 2.5 hours for the judge to give the legal okay for the police to storm the place with guns drawn. Probably would have sped up things if they called the ATF and told them they heard a dog barking.

A real, respectable lady.

Jehovah's Witnesses have already taken this issue to the Supreme Court and won. They routinely refuse to allow their children to have blood transfusions, even in life threatening situations, and it has been established that it is the right of a parent to refuse treatment for their minor child.

Anti-vaxxers and their filthy spawn deserve to be shot. Fuck your beliefs, I don't want smallpox.

Someone who works in healthcare, it is bullshit but if you ever think your child is sick and want to bring it up to a nurse or a doctor you better be prepared to be dragged to the ER. Once they think it's warranted they have almost absolute control by law to do whatever they want to the child because going against medical advice is a potential red flag for child abuse. Especially when the parents don't vaccinate so it makes the doctors even more nervous.

Shit like this is happening more and more and is the sole consolation I have for never having children. If they took mine I’d flip the fuck out and end up in jail.

It seems you are correct.
>Older children are more commonly affected by Neisseria meningitidis (meningococcus) and Streptococcus pneumoniae (serotypes 6, 9, 14, 18 and 23) and those under five by Haemophilus influenzae type B (in countries that do not offer vaccination).
Only worth noting that the N. meningitidis *is* still listed in what is presumably the "top three" causes.

she sounds like a female DR.william luther pierce.

>reason.com
this fucking site is lighting up my adblocker like a mother fucker. not even gonna try

Fascism doesn't mean "any kind of totalitarianism" you stupid leaf

This pretty much. I would live to see a cop try and take some one I loved away from me. Cold dead hands. Love for them to explain the mess I would leave behind to the media.

The doctor was female

>I don't want smallpox.
good thing you can get vaccinated for smallpox

*makes the doctor more nervous due to medical malpractice lawsuits
As well as conceding that there are a sizable enough amount of legitimate child abuse cases.

Aren't you vaccinated? Then you have nothing to worry about.

It bothers me that if you say "I don't want X for my child" they look at you crazy and take your children away from you.
But if you say "It is against my religion for my child to have X" then they say "okay" and accept it.

I remember those threads. Is that connected to the new mexico stuff as well? I saved a whole folder on it

>Once they think it's warranted they have almost absolute control by law to do whatever they want to the child because going against medical advice is a potential red flag for child abuse.

This patently false. See linked post.

Thats fucking sickening. I don't know what I'd do if this happened to me. I'd freak out probably.

Meanwhile, in 15 states (and soon, Arizona will be added to the list) you can get this same exact treatment for refusing your gender dysphoric child their required "therapy." So, if you refuse to call Billy Susan, or don't get them their estrogen, or girly clothes, you too can be SWATted, and have your ass put in jail and your children put in the system (where all their needs will be met). If you even just try to talk to them about it, you will come under the child abuse provision of your state law. How would that be, bigot?

Then get vaxxed

Relgious reasons are the exception to the rule, jehova's witness bullshit has always been swampy territory.

The officials involved in this mess deserve to lose their livelihood.

Police, administrators, hospital officials, doctor, case worker

But we live in clown world where incompetent asshats run everything.

Attached: b.png (500x649, 85K)

>humanity
>civility
>reason
>using the state to murder people if they dont give up their rights

stop saying defo you fucking faggot

And americans on pol have a kneejerk reaction whenever theyre told their country is evil and not great.

Take your meds schizo

Thanks user I wonder what ever happened to the Nordic archive poster or if it was a boy he was in every thread with an article within minutes

*bot

Nah, not like that. Never freak out in front of cops. You'll never beat the cops fighting their way. Gotta follow the law.

Of course it was female, the female doctors are always more neurotic and risk averse to the point of impracticality. I can guarantee you a male doctor would not have jumped to child protective services in this situation.
Lawsuits are the driving factor but I'm sure being a woman contributed as well.

Above and beyond - this way I actually read the article. Thanks.

Yeah, doctors are in a position to abuse their power when it comes to the parents wishes and have been for at least 40 years.
>Be my mom
>Son diagnosed with childhood leukemia in 1978.
>Chemotherapy treatments are heinous, he gets a couple dozen spinal taps because the doctors couldn't get any fluid.
>Starts researching on her own, discovers liatrile (sp?) treatments in Mexico.
>Brings this info to the doctor's. They flip out, threaten to take away her son
>Agreed to not go to Mexico, but instead make plans to take him to Disney Land after treatments.
>Family road trips down to California, gets a bunch of pictures at Disneyland.
>Then skip over the border to a Mexican clinic to get liatrile treatments.
>Treatments work, cancer is in total remission
>All the other kids in son's treatment group die before they're 13.
>NeverGiveUp.jpeg

She probably thought that the state would deliver the child to her medical care, which she would then make massive profit from

Have kids. They'll face it as well as you will.

Kill yourself you nanny state slave

Vaccines aren't always 100% effective and they lose effectiveness over time. That's why you sometimes get a booster shot.
They work best when everyone gets them and the diseases aren't being spread around.
Again, anti-vaxxers deserve the boot. And you three are not autistic because of vaccines. You're autistic because you your mothers are whores.

I looked up liatrile and this is the first thing to come up, which is very suspicious to me.
Do you have more info on this? Could this be the cure to cancer?

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-185243.png (1280x720, 130K)

This. I'll have kids after I secure them a future.

That was a good watch, user. Thank you for linking it. It's a shame she was murdered.

So get your booster shot then. If the whole point of a vaccine is to keep you from getting the disease, then how does coming into contact with the disease cause you any harm, especially if you're up to date on all your booster?