Black woman admits to drugging men and getting them raped by trannies for revenge

>black woman admits to drugging men and getting them raped by trannies for revenge
>no police investigation
CLOWN WORLD

Attached: cardb.png (807x721, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc
youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc&t=196
metro.co.uk/2019/03/26/survivingcardib-trends-cardi-b-admits-drugged-robbed-men-past-9021809/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LrkjE7iy04
youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serves them right for oil drilling. Toll paid in full.

She was doing them a favor.

Nigs gonna nog.

Yeah, lets just forget justice and let people get away with whatever the fuck they want

sounds like bs

The DNC put a guy who sold crack cocaine to kids up on a national stage and called him a hero

If police were to seriously investigate the lives of "people" like Cardi B or Offset, the nigger she became famous for fucking, the entire system would be destroyed. Cardi, Migos, and basically everyone they know have extensive criminal records. Migos routinely brags about their history of selling crack, having ties to the mafia, and committing armed robberies right in their lyrics.

If actual honest cops investigated the rappers, they'd inevitably be forced to investigate their (((agents))) and (((producers))), which would subsequently reveal their numerous ties to other criminals. Way too much money at stake to let that happen though.

You know this some hispanio shit. Right?

Not a hill worth dying on. Are YOU fucking a nog?

TNB- typical nigger behavior. This is why you never trust niggers, never get into a car alone with a nigger, never leave a bar alone with a nigger. Just stay away from niggers and you will live longer

Ive seen dogs smarter then cardi b lol

more like it's obviously bullshit so nobody cares
still we can acknowledge that if this was a white man saying some shit like this, consequences would be different

Ok. If that many Men cheated. What was she worth? I mean. Amirite?

p. based desu

This black man concurs.

Imagine not being MGTOW in 2019

Attached: 220px-MGTOW_logo.svg.png (220x220, 2K)

degenerate whore doing crime?
what?

>>pussy pass
>>negro magic
>>jewish approved

of course no charges

Who in their right mind would associate let alone date that nigress? Play Oil drilling games win oil drilling prizes.

Attached: wyatt mann.jpg (792x1024, 171K)

I wish she'd take revenge on me like that

>Cardi B drugs up men to get raped
>This is fine
>I drug up women to get raped
>I’m somehow a monster

Bill Clinton?

Hypocritical.
She's been caught numerous times shaggin' niggers on tinder.

I can’t afford the taxes that would be required to hire enough cops to investigate every crime some nigger musician claims to have committed.

Whites gonna complain.

>white people complain
>niggers still complaining about slavery

Whites missing the reasoning as always.

>Whites still act like they didn't do slavery.

KWEEN SLAAYYY!!!
It's not rape if it's on a cismale(probably a nazi drumf supporter anyway).
Cardi needs to post a sassy quip about this on twitter with beyonceEyeRoll.gif snapsfingers.jpg mmmhmmm.wav and get 1million likes. Stupid ass straight men!

this

technically the trans woman are men so it is men raping men

I didnt own any slaves
Every slave owner and Every slave is dead
Move on

Wait a sec... Is she implying that trans womyn are somehow less valid than real women??? Fire up the tranny twitter bros. Shit is about to get real.

Yeah, that's real.
Sage

Is this supposed to be a punishment?

shit even if we did, we couldnt now.
imagine a nigger actually working

Lmao

i'm grateful for God and what he did with messiah.
the next world will have no niggers. Glory to Zeus.

Besides making jews money they exist entirely to encourage young black people to commit crime and get sent to prison.

The cops dont make blacks commit crimes
Blacks do it on their own

Well what did they expect from a nigger?

HONK HONK

Didn’t bill Cosby go to jail for this? Lock her up.

“Niggas must’ve forgot, my nigga, the shit that I did to muthafuckin’ survive,” she said. “I had to go strip. I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you wanna fuck me? Yeah yeah yeah, let’s go back to this hotel.’ And I drugged niggas up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do. Nothing was muthafuckin’ handed to me, my nigga. Nothing!”

Op is a faggot for adding the tranny revenge bs...Op is a closet gay faggot

Niggers gonna nigger

the same that I expect from wypipo

Some nigger judge would have let her off, as we can all plainly see.

He was talking about rappers.

This bitch is a tranny, I remember seeing some video about her in a consert twerking and you see balls near the vagina area swinging back and forth, it's on reddit somewhere.

He was talking about rappers. Young nigs are bombarded with propaganda that the white man is constantly out to get them and that the only way they can make it in society is by being good at sports, committing a shitload of crime, or becoming a musician/actor/entertainer. Most end up doing at least two, some try for all three. The vast majority just go for crime, and never do any better than that.

> being surprised by impunity at this stage...
Society is collapsing my dude, everyone can see it.

Sadly, this is the kind of mental gymnastics that leftists and feminists fall back on. They even believe it. It shows you that they lack logical convictions.
>Man doesn't commit rape but is accused of it by feminists and the MSM
>What a monster
>Female admits to drugging men and getting them raped
>They deserved it, he he ;)

Sounds like a crime. Sounds like she should get life.

Czeched

This is American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc

66 million views that make blacks rich in America by singing nigga, hoe, pussy, nigga, hoe over and over.

America.. not even fucking once.

What has the hip hop culture ever been besides absolute filth? It's completely taken over the music industry. The good news is that it won't last because nothing ever does, but why does this have to happen in my generation? Fuck SHIT HOP.

Half the females at my previous workplace actually looked up to this degenerate stripper.
And they were all white.
I could barely help myself from whipping their ass with a belt like their daddy's obviously never did.
Pitiful how bad our youth has been brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc&t=196

LOOOL all the filth flows from America. Home of Jews, pedowood, feminism, crazy marxist colleges.. all the poison infects the west from America.

not gonna lie that's hot

FREE BILL COSBY FREE BILL COSBY FREE BILL COSBY

>literal nigger whore with jewish manager and publicist
nothing new here

how about A FUCKING LINK IN THE POST?
niggers itt are apparently fine discussing something that could be totally bs.

I don’t think Cardi B ACTUALLY raped men. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like she was luring them with the promise of sex and instead of sleeping with them, she would drug them and wrong them. That’s fucked up but doesn’t make her a rapist

Just like y’all have a surviving R Kelly y’all need a Surviving Cardi B!

Ya’ll killed R. Kelly
Killed Bill Cosby
Killed Chris Brown
Killed so many celebs & RIGHTFULLY so cuz dey were WRONG AF!!

But I needs ya’ll to have dat same energy wit cardib after her saying

“I USE TO DRUG MEN & ROB THEM”

that's a bad thing?

metro.co.uk/2019/03/26/survivingcardib-trends-cardi-b-admits-drugged-robbed-men-past-9021809/

Didn't the guy from Migos cheat on her?

Why do I know this?

I was talking about the rappers.

FPBP

FUCKING OWNED

nigger

her is her response to why she drug her customers

Attached: D2nFt8pX0AI2uxS.jpg (1024x1004, 150K)

>oil drilling
Does it count as oil drilling if the girl is East Indian? I haven't fucked a black girl yet. But would consider it.

They tried to pay her for sex. She drugged them and took their money instead.

If people come out they will go jail too. It’s like calling the police because someone stole your crack.

>ywn fuck a spics silicone ass, cheat on her, get free drugs and then fucked by a trannie

Attached: 1390073020765.gif (633x758, 14K)

fucking kek bless that bitch

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1108x670, 91K)

>They tried to pay her for sex. She drugged them and took their money instead.
>If people come out they will go jail too. It’s like calling the police because someone stole your crack.
In that case the johns should beat her fucking ass and leave her body in a ditch. If she goes to the cops to complain, she'd have to confess to drugging someone, rape and soliciting sex.

Whats more likely?
a) A hooker/stripper from the Bronx has access to tranquilizers and knowledge of proper doses to successfully drug the savages that approached her for sex
or
b) A hooker/stripper from the Bronx fucked guys for money?

if you have sex with someone whos under influence then they can press rape charges on you. its worse she drugged men and made trannies fuck him in ass. its the same like your friend putting ghb into some girls drink and you will fuck her later, thats rape

I would find it very hard to believe that Cardi B never turned tricks while she was a stripper. Lots of strippers do prostitution on the side.

I imagine that it's not that hard to roofie people though. Strippers ask you if you want a drink. And then a waitress brings you a drink. The waitress might have slipped something in there.

Clown Town.
Diversity time epic style.

Bix fucking nood.

OH FUCK RIGHT OFF.

I grew up in Siberia poorer than any American there is. We had no welfare or gib me dat handouts.

Why is being poor in America an excuse to commit crime? To assault people, even murder them and steal from them?

>i was poor so i had to do it

Jesus fucking christ I really hate America, I really do. Do you know what my village did in poverty? We worked together, we helped each other, we hunted together and so on. Fuck niggers, fucking fuck them.

>I don’t think Cardi B ACTUALLY raped men

Cardi said she used Trannies to rape drugged men

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LrkjE7iy04

>White people worked together
>Niggers poke eachother with sticks and scream oogabooga in 1,000s of different tribal languages
We're all just pink on the inside. There is only one race, the HUMAN race.

You will be black when we throw your ass in the oven.

The "it's just skin color" argument is the dumbest, nobody ever uses that but for some reason the left always revert back to that line.

I guess when a white guy goes on vacation and gets a tan we suddenly hate the,.. yeah ok..

Time to drop my new favorite guys videos..

>mixed race personalities
>the importance of iq
>why a lot of mixed race have mental health issues
>why people racial mix
>why sjw's are ugly

etc. etc. this guy answers it all.

An actual Anthropology professor who studies intelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s3U64VUYg4

Someone is going to kill her if she keeps this up. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Attached: Pepe Honk.gif (252x258, 12K)

this isn't the kind of thing you do to dangerous men. she would be dead already if someone wanted to kill her.

She was quoting as saying she did this as a stripper to men who wanted to fuck her because she needed to 'survive and make a living'.
Wtf Strippers make absolute bank and just say 'no thanks' if you don't want to fuck a guy and get him to pay for lap dances. 'omg I'm only making two thousand dollars this week, I MUST DRUG, ROB AND GET A TRANNY TO RAPE THIS CUSTOMER TO SURVIVE!!! LIFE IS SO HARD I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD THIS MONTHS LATEST GUCCI'
Jesus Christ what a hood rat.

She's lying.

>no police investigation
Cops don't always openly admit who/what they're investigating.

Is she implying that she looks like a tranny?

The red pill is that Cardi is a tranny "herself". Look into it.

The worst part about it is how the media pushes her. Shes on a fucking Amazon commercial. They could pick anybody yet they puck this degenerate lowlife.

Day of the rope when?

>tfw liberals go after her for calling them 'trannies' but applaud her for the drugging, robbery and conspiracy/abeting rape of cismales.

This is one ugly nigger

They may have been drunk, but they chose to stick it in a butt with dick+balls hanging underneath.
No one held a gun to their heads...