/PaganGeneral/ Midweek edition

Have you come home yet? If you haven't, wtf is your problem?

Let's discuss all things paganism, be it theology, metaphysics, myths or politics etc. Dunking on (((christcucks))) will also be allowed in this thread.

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_B4Z1PB97KY
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
youtube.com/watch?v=KuglHhTBpks
youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Z1PB97KY
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World/Sallust_on_the_Gods_and_the_World
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantabrian_mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=1NFrKMODrz8
discord
biblestudytools.com/psalms/37-37-compare.html
biblestudytools.com/romans/12-17-compare.html
biblestudytools.com/john/8-7-compare.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

bump for the Old Gods! What are you all reading currently? Reading pic related myself, which is basically a compilation of the Norse myths written in the late 1800s

Attached: fadernas-gudasaga.jpg (201x316, 15K)

I was trying to learn last time and don't identify as Christian but you guys told me to go away because I act too Christian. I'm not going to act like a nigger to discuss religion.

you're welcome here user

Attached: 1497972306053.jpg (896x950, 134K)

What do you know about the Polish pantheon?

Autism

Attached: 1553481036375.png (629x430, 69K)

I love paganism. I can make up anything i want and its spiritual!

Literally religion

Absolutely nothing but I don't see why it wouldn't be the same as the slavic pantheon?
>t. christcuck

Attached: 1500432355458.png (940x1429, 144K)

Black sun is a negative symbol

Only Jay Dyer can save us.

What's negative about it?
He's alright, Christianity is wrong though. He should have been a Neo-Platonist instead then he would rule the intrawebs

Attached: 1497634198765.png (624x434, 103K)

I have a big book containing all the Vedas in very small text. I have started it but need to pick back up. I don’t know if people count Vedic religion as Pagan. I’d imagine so as there seems to be a few different gods. Anyone else here a soma drinker? Oh Mighty Agni!

It’s been found on old European artifacts. It probably just represented the sun and not all the dark spooky shit people ascribe to it now.

Attached: 775940989654147073.jpg (1024x682, 159K)

>Slavo Scythian Magyar Sumerian
I now have MANY questions, no longer directly related to paganism. Right wing Christians tell me the Germanics are the Israelites, but the Israelites are literally Sumerian/Scythian stock. So this pagan source is telling me East Euros are the real main characters of the Bible? I'm so confused.

Attached: 971f740c4ea9b90eb2d24bfbb5134e3b4ee39e40746fa98b864f6bae398845b9.jpg (404x303, 17K)

>I can make up anything i want and its spiritual!
Spirit is latin for breathe.

You can breath (Meditate) and be spiritual. Worshiping a Jew is not spiritual, it's dishonest.

Attached: jesus salvation.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Ooga

Attached: 321.png (1216x936, 971K)

>I have a big book containing all the Vedas in very small text
noice, i wouldn't mind having that.
>I don’t know if people count Vedic religion as Pagan
ofc we do. I finished Vedantasara by Sadananda yesterday. It's basically a 15th century intro book for Advaita. highly recommend, it's a quick read.

i should read more on Vedic mythology though. I've only read the Bhagavad Gita, a short version of the Upanishads and some Advaita texts, none of them really goes into any myths.

Here is a comfy vid on the Bhagavad Gita
>youtu.be/_B4Z1PB97KY

Attached: 1528314238826.png (2776x1388, 430K)

>It’s been found on old European artifacts. It probably just represented the sun and not all the dark spooky shit people ascribe to it now.
>Black sun is a negative symbol
The Black Sun myth about Natsoc came because Himmler never finished the castle. It was the enlay of and older sun that was 24K gold.
CIA invented (((Esoteric Hitlerism))), trying to shill gnosticism because that's all Western Esoterics after Christianity destroyed trad beliefs. Gnostic Zionism.

Attached: templars gay mafia.jpg (615x740, 135K)

>denounced his body
>"Transcends" all cause and effect (karma)
What a fucking fraud.

Attached: occult vs hindu.png (2892x1185, 552K)

All this pushback... The jews must be scared about this

>What a fucking fraud.
You take that back

Attached: the-entire-madhyamaka.png (500x440, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk

You have to remember that all the Christians got converted to Christianity by a bunch of a cathedral and saint posting and now the only place they can find this supposed Christianity is on Jow Forums or on twitter. Meanwhile every Sunday they are forced to listen to the local SJW in a robe tell them to open their hearts and everyone else in a church are old ladies.

They're seeing the writings on the wall.

Attached: 1505307161971.jpg (2193x1954, 1.63M)

> Right wing Christians tell me the Germanics are the Israelites, but the Israelites are literally Sumerian/Scythian stock. So this pagan source is telling me East Euros are the real main characters of the Bible? I'm so confused.
Right wing Christians say this to try and make it seem like their god is native to our peoples and not something foisted upon us by kikes to subvert and undermine us. They basically are trying to wewuz as jews. This source is wrong on a lot of the different groups. Etruscans didn't have the same gods as Rome, as unlike the Romans they were an Old European, ie pre Indo-European people. However, some Etruscan deities most notably, Minerva, came to be worshiped by the Romans, but still a Roman Etruscan section of that graph is outright erroneous. Scythians were an Iranic speaking people, which is a different branch of the Indo-European family than the Balto-Slavic group that Slavic languages and as a result peoples (as language is tightly linked to culture since people tend to take their culture along with their language when they move) belonged to. Magyar doesn't belong on a chart comparing Indo-European religions as Magyars are a Finno-Ugric people, and thus would be outside the scope of this chart. Same goes for the Sumerian language which is an isolate and does not really fit in with any other language family. These people likewise would have developed a religion which is rather unique because of their cultural uniqueness.

Attached: 1200px-Indo-European_branches_map.svg.png (1200x1200, 445K)

You’ve read more than me then. I’ve only started the Vedas, and have read the Bhagavad Gita, which I was actually very moved by. Worth it id say. I really also want to read Zoroastrian texts, though I’m a little unsure of what that entails. The Avesta I think?

And it’s probably even further from paganism but I’ve also liked Chinese Taoism. Some of the underlying philosophy there I think is very insightful.

A 'black sun' surely sounds positive. I know there is really no objective meaning on it and its mostly relative to every individual but I just don't see how this symbol could be any positive at all

I know that it’s all still a part of the same Semitic universe, but I actually enjoyed reading some of the gnostic texts because in a few of them there is a general of rejecting the Biblical god. And some of their ideas on ascension to other planets and shit reminds me a lot of some things I’ve read in Hinduism. Maybe there were some Greeks who said hey fuck yhwh.

>gnostic zionism
>gnosticism

I don't think you know what you are talking about

general idea*

It’s not meant to be ‘black.’ You’re basing that on how it’s shown now a days. It’s been found on old European relics in stone and it’s name is German for ‘sunwheel’ (I won’t butcher the spelling look it up). It’s not black. It’s the sun.

If anything it was because the OT was an alien invention to the so called gnostics
Is just that the faction of 'christianity' that won cannonized shit and the rest is history, the gnostics had to go because it would expose the opposite faction and so on...

haven't read any Zoroastrianism or Taoism so I wouldn't know anything about it.

I think a lot of the Zoroastrian writings have been lost though
Well it's just a sun wheel but yeah some occultists also use it.

Worshiping the Sun as the highest have been a thing in paganism for a long time though

Attached: SchwarzeSonneArtifacts.jpg (402x192, 24K)

They canonized like only four books. When I learned that it really made all of it look so arbitrary and phony. Seriously got redpilled on Ireneaus.

Those are the pictures I was posting about thank you. There’s nothing ‘black’ about those artifacts I bet. As far as original interpretations go.

Some info on Iberian beliefs apart from wicca? What if we subvert wicca?
Iberian wicca seems different from the others.

Iberians have a strong folk culture so I dunno why you would even go near Wiccan. Just come home to your folk customs, white man. And study pagan metaphysics.

Attached: Trapajones.jpg (3072x2304, 1.41M)

reading the poetic edda (currently the helgi poems and sigurd poems)

and skaldskarparmal from prose edda

Reading Picatrix

>right wing christians tell me germanics are israelites

please kill whoever said this

I'm reading Gemma, by Dimitris Liantinis.
It's very good, I'm about to go bed now, but I was reading a chapter of it earlier, where he lamented the state of modern greece, and how it had reached this point, it almost made me tear up, though I am not greek, we are all greek in the sense that we're all on the same path of decadence, though some may be further along the path than others.

I mention him in this thread, because he realized the Jewish nature of Christianity, and lifts up the old greeks.

(This is a very good speech he holds as well, with english subs, youtube.com/watch?v=KuglHhTBpks - though he is more polite about Christian issues here, due to the audience)

Attached: gemma.jpg (333x499, 17K)

What's the name of this band?

what are these "folk cultures"?
>study pagan metaphysics
any good reads?

Any good readings on the Greek Pantheon?

Attached: F3CE576A-D950-4AC8-9760-98126A5257FB.jpg (600x791, 101K)

if you're interested in germanic mythology and paganism then I would definitely recommend pic related
never heard of that before. Are you Sufi masterrace?

Attached: 61wMBpan29L._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 49K)

Forgot to turn off memeflag.
Try Read Picatrix, it's pretty worth

Not at all, but actually muslim syncretism with my native religion ( pagan )

will take a look

Never heard of him or that book. I'll try to find somewhere to download it. Thanks for the link though, i'll watch it later.
"muh tree worship"
>what are these "folk cultures"?
lel you're the portuguese, you tell me.
>any good reads?
hmm can't even remember where I started, but I unironically believe in Monism so that would be Neo-Platonism and Advaita mainly.

Maybe you should begin with Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines by Rene Guenon. The name is kinda misleading because it's not really about Hinduism but rather the Traditionalist School.

Also you could begin with watching this video that i posted before
>youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Z1PB97KY

Yeah it's from a movie about the Bhagavad Gita but it really got me interested in non-dual/monism metaphysics

Attached: 1498064542716.jpg (600x440, 42K)

Or try to read shams al maarif on english version, i can't find it online but spanish version is available in online.
It's not Sufism, but actually Paganism in secret.
you would find secret about this world

Iliad, Odyssey, Aeneid? Metamorphoses by Ovid. Theogony by Hesiod.

The Neo-Platonists use the pantheon in their writings too but it's not mythology which I guess is what you're looking for. But Emperor Julian wrote some hymns and in his writings "Against the Galileans" he speaks of the Gods a lot, remember though that the Christians burned all the copies so all the what remains of that writing is what the Christians thought they could successfully argue against, so a lot is missing from his arguments.

Some examples of the late Neo-platonists and Emperor Julian
>tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World/Sallust_on_the_Gods_and_the_World

Attached: 1529077419472.jpg (2139x1200, 723K)

The Slavic pantheon is one of the best preserved, behind the Baltic Romuva.

Thanks. I’ve been dubious on Iliad and Odyssey though, aren’t they like ancient fan fiction? Or am I just a retard burger?

Portuguese "folk culture" is, unironically, loving niggers and jews and racemixing. Even Fado is gypsy. Everything is judified. No myths, no nothing... Only muh king of jews and civnat cuckery that expelled and eliminated Europeans from this part of the peninsula.
That's why I was asking if you knew the "folk culture"

>Scythians were an Iranic speaking people
YES YES, Iran, that’s where Josephus said the lost tribes went. They went across the Euphrates to Iran.

>MUH TRIBES

What about the Lusiads?
My family is from the azores, I've always wanted to visit, but I haven't found much culture outside of the food and fado and Os Lusiadas. It seems there's a celtic influence up north.

comon now you need to read the Iliad and the Odyssey, whether you're a pagan or not.

And Homer didn't invent the Greek pantheon. he framed a already well known Trojan story in a very mythological way. As a pagan you need to read them my guy
ohh that unfortunate. I just took a quick gander on this wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_mythology en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantabrian_mythology

but maybe Portugal isn't the same.

Attached: 1553545749453.jpg (564x780, 92K)

You are being retarded friend. Also check out the Crawford translation of the Poetic Edda or the Volsung Saga. Even if you have no sense of cultural attachment now, with a good translation these old stories can open up unexplored worlds to you.

The Lusiads follows greek pantheon, its a very good epopeia, but nothing about iberian mysticism.
based. i already saw Lusitanian mythology and such. But still didn't see this

That's not paganism then, that's ((chaos magic))

Paginism isn't about shopping for spirituality its about tradition, morals and lessons.

>YES YES, Iran, that’s where Josephus said the lost tribes went. They went across the Euphrates to Iran.
Yet Persians preexisted the supposed exile. Stop LARPing as a kike it is both sad and pathetic

Attached: z3244235ttey3t3.png (744x469, 84K)

Okay. I’ll get to them when I have the chance. Currently experiencing (((Uni)))

Persians didn’t become Eastern Europeans. Scythians did.
>inb4 Hungarians are Persians or some other inane bullshit

PEPE IS THE BRAHMA!

PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=1NFrKMODrz8

>I actually enjoyed reading some of the gnostic texts. It's like hindo or greek and shit
No.

It was a group of Alexandrian Jews trying to convert people to gay sex magick. They used everything they could to meme this. But in the end it's escapism
>other planets
>archon aliens
= escapism and CIA alien shit.

Attached: pepe flies.png (1238x1312, 197K)

>The Lusiads follows greek pantheon,
Ohh really? I always thought it was Christian since it plays out during the Portuguese colonization
btw if you just want a compilation of the Greek/Roman pantheon and myths then I would recommend "Mythology" by Edith Hamilton. It's a nice read, after get through her just pretty much naming all the Gods one after another and giving them the quick rundown.

I need to read it.

Attached: 1498012196656.jpg (1932x989, 279K)

You could just read them on the phone or if you have an e-reader. You can get it all from libgen.io

I saw someone on twatter say that moloch elites are being phased out, while globohomo, dark world gnostic elites are ushering themselves in. Your posts stack up pretty well to this, are you the same guy fren?

No. But its an adaptation of the great epopeias to the portuguese case

>Persians didn’t become Eastern Europeans. Scythians did.
Neither of them did. Slavs did.

When vou need to invoke Mars you have to be dressed
in red with a red head band, carrying a sword and all
you can of all kinds of weapons, or dressed like soldiers,
fighters or villains and as pagans because Mars is familiar
with their rotation. Do not forget to wear a copper ring and
have frankincense in a brazier made of copper and the
mcenses are a combination of equal amounts of
whortleberry, bush-grass, and aloe, the root of herbaceous
plant, Phirbiyon and pepper. You grind and kneed after
adding some human blood and make wicks, you put the
wicks up and use them for incense when vou need to
Invoke the planet

You have to approach Mars with strength and courage
and facing him straight in the sky like you do to the other
planets and say as you are using the incense:

>O Virtuous Master, the Hot, the Hard, the Brave in
Heart, the Blood Spiller, the Arouser of the Intelligent, the
One with the Powerful Name, the Victorious, the
Dominator, the sharp rational, responsible for evil and
torture, beating, jailing, lying, tale-bearing, obscenity,
carelessness, the killer, the stranger, the carrier for lots of
weapon, the passionate for lots of marriages, the strong in
thoughts, the mighty, the winner, the war causer, the
defender of the weak, the strong stander for evil, the
revenge taker from evil I ask you with your course in the
orbit, with your victory, I reattest from you in the name of
who preferred you and made you revengeful, bolder and
greater in value and more dominion. Grant me and obey
my requests and hear my prayers. I wish you to do me so
and so, peace be upon you who protects and keeps harm
away.

Remember everything you need to request. Then you
repeat the speech several times as your bowing and
divining to him and you will get your requests.

fpbp

No dude you don't get it, it's EVROPEAN so obviously its based!!!

Where's the anglo pantheon

>I saw someone on twatter say that moloch elites are being phased out, while globohomo, dark world gnostic elites are ushering themselves in. Your posts stack up pretty well to this, are you the same guy fren?
no

They're the same group. They use both "dualisms", twin snakes
>Molech El YWHW Saturn
>Lucifer Sophia ISIS Venus

Attached: aliens cia pedo cult crowley.png (500x522, 140K)

It's the Scandinavian one

>popular initiation to terrorist groups is to drink petrified blood.
>tell all my friends.
>mfw qanon blows the lid on adrenochrome years after I told people.
>am I a terrorist?
>mfw I don’t have friends anymore

Attached: E6BCB5AD-878B-4898-88EC-46A06F3B82C7.png (256x196, 7K)

What are some good books? I'd like to learn as much as possible

Thanks brother, we need action without attachment. One of elements of new religion in the West must be daily practice of meditation. That's the only way to achieve this.

>I think a lot of the Zoroastrian writings have been lost though
The main ancient texts survived in the avesta.
For the rest the texts referring to the legendary history of the Aryans and the different prophets that Mazda sent to the Persians, along with their genealogy of kings was preserved in the Shāhnāmé (The Epic of the Kings) so it can be easily reconstructed if we take note that the comments of Shkand-gumanig Vizar survived,
It can be rebuilt.

Attached: Epopeya (1).jpg (750x658, 171K)

For Anglo-Saxon paganism? I don't know anything about that. Survive the Jive made a booklist video where he talked about some Anglo-Saxon books, you should go look at that. If you're talking about Norse then I recommend You're absolutely right, we need asceticism to make a comeback. We need to return to an actual dharma/ethos/sed that is followed for no other reason than the duty of upholding it, with no attachment for the fruits of this action.

Attached: 1505921635221.jpg (640x840, 166K)

What is the name of the painting?
I would search for it by google but I do not take chrome

The Neo-Platonists use the pantheon in their writings too but it's not mythology which I guess is what you're looking for. But Emperor Julian wrote some hymns and in his writings "Against the Galileans" he speaks of the Gods a lot, remember though that the Christians burned all the copies so all the what remains of that writing is what the Christians thought they could successfully argue against, so a lot is missing from his arguments.

Some examples of the late Neo-platonists and Emperor Julian
>tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World/Sallust_on_the_Gods_and_the_World

Not politics.
Mods ban this jew.

Fuck me wrong this I meant:
There is also a hymn to King Helius, there is explained the Neoplatonic vision of the uniqueness of the gods and the allegories of the myths

Religion shapes politics

Nice, it's sad knowing how much was lost to the Abrahamics, be it in India, Persia or Europe.

Not sure how well developed Zoroastrian non-dualism was though, I know it became the main philosophy of Zoroastrianism during the later stages but yeah I haven't read any of it. Earlier Zoroastrianism seems very similar to Christian metaphysics, at least from a small glimpse.
Not sure of the name but it was painted by Fyodor Bronnikov

Attached: Carl_Larsson_-_Midwinter's_Sacrifice_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (4026x2299, 3.57M)

Yeah the religion of fractional reserve banking you fucking plebian.

>Holding spirituality and authority as separate, rather than both descending together from above through the sacred blood of solar kings

Absolutely telluric and cthonic, priests are first against the wall when the revolution comes.

yes, the dualist vision was seen as a survanist heresy.
Born from the confution of terms, Ahura Mazda in the process of creation, he created a spenta mainyu and angra mainyu. These two primordial spirits represented the possibility of choice derived from the free will that Mazda gave to his creation.
Everything was part of his great plan since he was omniscient and omnipresent therefore he knows everything.
It is curious that the Persians protected the Jews and never saw them as a threat, but the Jews when the Arabs invaded revolted against the Sasanidad and opened the door and garrisons of the cities.
It is probable that the Jews revolted against the Sasanians because being the only non-Abrahamic monotheistic religion they began to develop theology that spoke against the Abrahamic theologies
>“My desire is also that I write a story out of the accompanying inconsistency and full delusion of the same scripture [the Tanakh], that is full of every iniquity and demonism… First, this is what he [the Jewish god] says about his own nature, that is, 'I am the Lord, seeking vengeance and retaliating vengeance, and I retaliate vengeance sevenfold upon the children, and one does not forget my original vengeance.'. Another place states that, 'having acquired wrath and grievous thoughts, his lips are also full of indignation, his tongue is like a blazing fire, and his breath is like a river of rapid water. His voice, too, as though for causing weeping, is more resembling the shouting of a demon, and his seat is in the gloom, the dew, and the cloud… Now if he be a sacred being, of whom these are signs and tokens, that implies that truth is far from him, forgiveness strange to him, and knowledge is not bestowed upon him. Because this itself is the fiend who is leader of the hell which is the den of the gloomy race, whom the devilish defiled ones and evil people glorify by the name of the Lord, and offer him homage.”
(Shkand-gumanig Vizar)

I clearly tied it into politics by using "politics" in the OP which means it's fine ;^) It's just something 90% of the Christians are too fucking dumb to do, so mods remove all your threads.
Yes. The way I've understod the uniqueness of the Gods but also realizing that there is an ultimate metaphysical reality which is the substrate of the phenomenal world and is it's source by emanation, is by comparing this source/emanation with a lamplight and if you put a red paper in front of it, the light becomes red or if you put a green paper the light becomes green even though the source light has actually not been affected by these papers, and it remains after you've destroyed the papers.

This falls in line with what Julian said when he said that "The Divine gives Gods to the peoples/cities/nations according to their spirit."

Attached: 1497025835170.jpg (2048x1240, 1.11M)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|9|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: sweden .png (549x653, 183K)

I forgot to add, that the confusion was that the Zurvanists eliminated Spenta Mainyu and put Ahura Mazda as the opposite of angra mainyu. This would make Ahura Mazda not be created from evil. This contradicts the avesta where it is clearly said that both light and darkness is created by Ahura Mazda

Ok

Attached: 1553551233110.jpg (500x581, 46K)

>"The Divine gives Gods to the peoples/cities/nations according to their spirit."
If I remember it, the Romans and Greeks would obtain gods oriented to a solar culture and that would reflect the warrior, philosophical and political aspects of the Romans and Hellenes.
Germans would get gods oriented to war.
He does not deny the existence of the God of Moses, but he flatly denies that a tribal God with a preference for a specific people can be considered the god of the universe, denied that jehova was equated to the one.
While many claim that empirical evidence shows that Romans and Greeks have been much more sold with beans.
What good art and philosophy have been born of the Jews?
The Jews were taken to figures like Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar?

Pasting my rant about christcucks from another thread in a second.

So we just ignore all the other verses to do what we want?

biblestudytools.com/psalms/37-37-compare.html
biblestudytools.com/romans/12-17-compare.html
biblestudytools.com/john/8-7-compare.html

I have zero respect for Christians. They intentionally engage in cognitive dissonance to do whatever their masters tell them to. Did you know the Fourth Crusade sacked the capital of the last remaining bastion of the Roman Empire despite being told directly by the pope to cease advancing on pain of excommunication (which they were, but the generals in charge did not tell the men), divided it into nonfunctional war spoil states amongst the invading generals and their lords, gave the most lucrative trade routes and land in history to Muslims permanently (except a small portion is now reserved for Jews because they need it for the Christian prophecy of Jesus's return to come true), and did it all because they couldn't pay for the ships they promised they would be able to compensate the Venetians for?

They're worse than NPC drones. They're NPC drones who will attack you because you have something valuable and if someone closer to God tells them to do it they will. They not only become everything that is hated about the Jews (greedy, prone to theft, will form exclaves inside nations and directly usurp land from and enslave the people there, and will destroy any useful knowledge esp. books just to spite people in the process).