Sandy Hook demolished almost immediately after the shooting Lanza Home demolished in 2015...

Sandy Hook demolished almost immediately after the shooting Lanza Home demolished in 2015. many of the people involved have ((())) and are high up in the democrat party, many of those same people all so work closely with (((Hollywood))) I never really believed in false flag shootings till I looked closer into (((Sandy Hook)))

Attached: lanza home sandy hook destoryed.jpg (1000x1331, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tiEGwhyjLg
reformation.org/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-KRBgar3mLI
youtube.com/watch?v=AFByfzhYdjI
youtu.be/tGIG8jHXhTI
youtu.be/zE0OT5od9DA
evilyoshida.com/thread-9892.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were demolished to grt rid of bad memories

dont' forget adam lanza is david hogg

checked

Attached: b0a32e_b52b1eea254740e792281ce561f06e39_mv2.jpg (595x390, 49K)

>continuing to cling to a 7+ year old shooting like it was a 9/11-tier inside job
bongs everybody

This. I had a nephew who died at Sandy Hook. Our whole family was devastated by the loss. It was difficult to move on after that, but after they razed the school we didn't feel bad anymore. All the grief was gone just like that.

Just like how they demolished Columbine high school and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold homes

This

HEY IT'S GODDA BE SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY OH SHIT

Lanza didn't do it.

Some con from upstate NY did though.

Attached: 86753oh9.png (774x830, 232K)

It was already slated for demolition, that's why they staged the hoax there - a lot of the footage was also shot at nearby Catholic school and other elementary in the district.

Reminder: Shills are still being paid to attack the exposure of Sandy Hook hoax: SAD!

Attached: 1531231684328.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

what the fuck what is this where did you get this? if this is real he didn't do it

So much this. My wife's kid died there, our family has never been the same.

That's probably why "hogg" did that weird thing with his mouth all the time. To hide his other identity.

I was on the fence. Went to my aunt and uncles house in new fairfield for christmas. Uncles a local cop in the area and a freemason so I got him trashed and asked. He laughed about it afterwards and we talked about it alot. It happened, I've never seen a cop with a 1000 yard stare, but that was a bad day for that guy.

Damn

F

bump.

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

(((Gene Rosen)))

youtube.com/watch?v=4tiEGwhyjLg

Ok... this wierd but me too!! I lost my son at sandy hook and it's been really hard to move on !!

Attached: tfwskunkassholeflavoredbubblegum.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

So sad, so many (((survivors))) on Jow Forums today

Attached: Crying-Merchant-2-618x577.jpg (618x577, 55K)

where did you find this?

this feels like rubbing it in our faces

sandy hook conspiracies are some of the most autistic, retarded conspiracies I've ever read. As if it's that hard to believe some autistic social outcast tard decided to shoot up an elementary school and then kill his mom.

reformation.org/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

Its a Dam shame AJ had to backpedal, he knew, just like we know.

Notice it's that same shade of blue that dominate in all Lanza photos.

Attached: blue1.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

both of my wifes sons were gassed on sandy hook and they fell at the speed of free fall, hardly any debris. Im just glad they are still aliv...RIP

Attached: blue2.jpg (750x563, 43K)

Attached: blue3.jpg (750x917, 95K)

Attached: blue4.jpg (536x302, 13K)

So much this. Alex Jones is making innocent kids and parents with ptsd from big black inanimate guns kill themselves for asking to give up their 1rst,2nd and give in to tyranny and become conquered slaves. I totally didn't read history. I've no idea how empires fall and entire groups of people become concubines. Don't worry I turned all my guns in to the new Zealand mosques.

Attached: special hats.jpg (679x960, 132K)

You should find the video shot from above ina chopper of the firehouse.

From the air you could see they had people walking in the front, out the back and back into the front in a big circle.

It's funny because you can see a kid not understand the instructions. He walks out of the back and just does circles in place, until a lady grabs him and sends him back into the correct pattern. Lmfao

Fucking total ff gun grap psyop.

Attached: blue6.jpg (620x387, 49K)

Attached: blue5.jpg (1000x662, 234K)

this 20 year old sperg who was two shy to leave the house to attend school and hated loud noises and chaos. one day just woke up and shot his mother then drove to a random Elementary School and killed 7 adults and 20 children, for seemingly no reason what so ever. makes since.

Shit, guys probably not even real.

Like the fake, cute stoneman douglas suicide girls.

The Smith Mundt Act modification made by Obama legalizing propaganda on American soil, against citizens, if they feel it's in their best interest pretty much makes all these "events"null.

This man just had a 6 year old shot to death hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KRBgar3mLI

its all fake to terminate your right to own firearms

you will end up like us in the end

Yep, the whole thing is orchestrated.

It's complete garbage. All of these shootings are suspicious.

I'd look into fake court hearings too.
As if the gov is seperate from the courts.

Attached: blue7.jpg (640x360, 55K)

I've always had a problem with grinning and laughing when I'm overwhelmed with grief/morbidity/sadness. If anything I can relate to this guy. Even he seems to hardly believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFByfzhYdjI

He's Ryan Lanza

>this feels like rubbing it in our faces
What about this one?

Attached: painting.jpg (688x920, 60K)

Attached: there_is_light_at_the_end_of_the_darkness.png (662x650, 557K)

Whaa? Link please

That video is the most obvious evidence of a hoax.

it was literally not even being used as a school before the shooting

Found several helicopter videos claiming to be proof of a hoax. They are literally nothing. Jus Alex Jones popping pills and trying to draw connections where there are none.

(((this))) is suspicious posting

Attached: seemslegityes.png (187x231, 63K)

interested, sauce?

here is a cool tidbit. the Lanza house was sold to Newtown for $1

you also see Gene wandering around like a clueless moron.

>pictures of the "victims" published before they even "died"

Attached: 1546567121995.png (710x568, 258K)

Attached: Feds pay Sandy Hook.jpg (656x1916, 583K)

>face covered no name

sure kikes

yea every news story pins everything on this guy adam lanza. all the books in the house, all the video games, all the online handles, ect. almost like everyone forgot that ryan lanza lived at that house for years & also used the internet.

isnt that right Kaynbred??????

>whole family died, no tears, no sorrow

those families were part of the HSEEP circus show

IIRC, Lanza House was underwater anyway, nobody making payments to the bank took it over. They did that symbolic $1 sale and took the tax break for FMV

School was too old and too small

yea a lot of stuff was ready to go because this was all part of the homeland security hseeo psyop. like all the shannon hicks photos were taken on an earlier date & uploaded to the newtown bee youtube channel on dec, 13th

then newtown bee a blew their load a little too early with this story

Attached: newtownbeeshootingreport12-14.jpg (1000x605, 103K)

the school was riddled with problems. it was such a big scam. stage a shooting in the shitty run down school and get your $48 million dollar grant for a new state of the art school.

Attached: School-was-a-bio-hazard.jpg (909x689, 234K)

>>be highly resistant to kike tricks
>>maintain valued traditions in the modern world
>>maintain ethnostates
>>maintain iron strong family units
>>have unbelievably low crime rates even in dense urban areas
>>make world leading innovations in tech

My bosses sister runs a funeral home in Sandy Hook. She had dinner with us and talked about having to do closed casket funerals because kids were mutilated. Pretty sure Sandy Hook was real.

Link to a photo of the perp at the school?

>My bosses sister runs a funeral home in Sandy Hook.
fuck off

Attached: 1514523431186.jpg (3807x1793, 509K)

Holy shit, your dead nephew flew over my house!

Is my survivor posting sarcasm not obvious to you fags?

Be strong, user.

I don't have to anymore. They tore down the buildings so all the bad memories went away. In fact, I don't remember what we are talking about.

Does it matter? Just be strong. Be strong.

Or this one.

youtu.be/tGIG8jHXhTI

how can you forget. Ryan Lanza killed his dad in New Jersey

Attached: 1548046448026.jpg (720x480, 128K)

You mean Newtown right because there are no funeral homes in Sandy Hook Village.

He was only slightly worse actor than the coroner. It's almost as if it was the same person wrote each of their scripts.

But you can’t link a single clip or photo of the hundreds of children being evacuated from the school, only the actors walking in a big circle at the firehouse. You know why? Because organizing hundreds of elementary kids for the hoax would have been impossible.

This is true, i was the hook covered in sand

This, my son is more of an autist than me. He started crying at fireworks when he was ten, and when I took him shooting he had to wear ear plugs and ear muffs to shoot a .22. even then he didn't like it.

Nobody is worse than the medical examiner. If you watch his press conference and still believe there was a mass shooting at Sandy Hoax then you’re a total retard.

youtu.be/zE0OT5od9DA

These are the same photo, the latter is just a couple of touchups and higher exposure. Try matching the photos up, it's perfect.

Correction.-

>7 year old hoax event staged by government.

Nobody died at Sandy Hook therefore it was not a "shooting"

Attached: 1545855778723s.jpg (140x250, 4K)

Are you blind?

Note the artwork goy- remeniscent of the Denver airport Illuminati art murals.

at about 15:26 the reporter asks about the long rife & says
>but I thought the long rifle was found in the car
which is what all the initial reports said. the bushmaster was in the front or backseat of the car & only 2 hand guns were found inside.

the cops kept changing shit so much. in another interview Paul Vance even said Lanza's body was in the hallway.

My friend's cousin was killed in Sandy Hook RIP

Not one single frame of video placing Lanza at the school

It was a mistake for AJ to backpedal because now the the undercover FBI employee parents have a reason to sue for defamation because they can say “see, he knew the whole time it was real and lied about it for profit!”

Care to explain this?

Attached: BE230DF3-3B14-4998-B407-82856D1481A8.jpg (1100x450, 118K)

It’s the only mass shooting in the last 20 years where no photographic proof of the perp at the scene of the crime exists.

Not 1 person ever ID's lanza. its always 'masked gunman' or someone wearing a totally different outfit.

I’m 100% sure it was a psyop hoax but that was another mass shooting and they used a photo from Sandy Hoax to protest mass shootings. Like sloppy sniper playing two roles that’s an anomaly that has turned out to be bunk.

lenny pozner signed an exclusive deal. For a small fee, you can use the photo of lil pozner for your mass shooting psyop

Did you get this email too? I just copied my clipboard here.

Re: Medical Type Says Sandy Hook is Total Bullshit

[0x1a970000, 0x1ab00000, 0x27570000>
[rdpclip.exe, "iostatZd15.1"]

you copied a large amount of data onto the clipboard ...Do you want to save this data on the clipboard?

User ID: 35850666 Korea
User ID: 36689081 Korea
User ID: 33951304 Kazak
User ID: 36809983 Kazak

N.C.S. logo.jpg

//SECRET
C:\SharePoint012USNCSSAD_Wrkc9inet-N-7339.tx?t
REMINDERS —— NOTES
Sensitivity Level

Action Code

Team 5.A/
SITE
Location of official Agency folder
None NPRC
Team Contact
Sheila N******

CHECKLIST

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.
evilyoshida.com/thread-9892.html

Attached: 3C018196-2F42-47AD-80BA-24ABA517D657.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They used a photo of an American “mass shooting” to protest mass shootings. That like sloppy sniper playing two roles are debunked Sandy Hoax anomalies. Plenty of other evidence that proves it was a hoax. Like the paparazzi in the woods who was arrested for trying to sneak into the school to take photos and was quickly covered up.

you mean the two guys who were 'reporters' you know is weird. the footage of the cops chasing the person in the woods happened at around noontime hours after the shooting

there was also a guy from New York who was poking around the school, who had no reason to be there and (((just happened to be in the area)))

Attached: EFBC3BE6-15F7-4359-9BF3-3AB24491651F.jpg (1509x723, 297K)

sandy hook was fake. it was a plot to take our guns. remember when they took our guns?

the vegas shooting was fake. it was a plot to take our guns. remember when they took our guns, again?

SH: CT NY NJ 30rd mag ban + registration of semi auto rifles.
LV: Bump Stock

Attached: zd9jbgj9gkh21.jpg (533x508, 116K)