OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 4604BCFF-1B54-41B1-B141-F2BCE5C62150.jpg (1125x1203, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just schnozed enough to show his Jewry.

They'll be back, they're just avoiding the news for now out of embarrassment.
They watch CNN to see Trump get attacked, but he won, and they look retarded.

With Kikes you always lose

Attached: GIGA_JOOO.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

Their advertisers will never leave even if they ate babies live on air. They never even left Huffpo after threatening kids, Verizon pulled their own plug

Jeff Zucker broke so many laws because he knows he's getting charged with treason too.

Attached: Jeff-Zucker.jpg (1463x900, 532K)

Attached: 011f27ad3295d99818d3b3ce7fdeb618.jpg (604x632, 83K)

protip: this is why they report the way they do

jews are the worst. they're not even good at the things they're supposedly good at. everything they touch turns to shit.

Attached: 1552097708675.png (700x645, 448K)

Makes me happy every time I see him that he's only 33.

honestly makes sense. I wasn't political or cared before 2016 and thought cnn was credible while fox was aids (opinion from family guy)

cnn is a never ending pity party of pretentious upper class that have nothing better to do than cry about 1st world problems and manipulate data heavily to fit their liberal bias.

>infowars is more than cnn at the moment and i'm not even trolling/exaggerating.

>info wars is more CREDIBLE**

TYPO

30% So what is that now? 3 viewers?

They have a lot of natural ability that tends to atrophies due to thinking they shit platinum bars and piss chardonnay.

Partly because of their ethnic nepotism. They have a lot of high value positions to fill but a small talent pool. What they lack in actual ability they make up for with spotless press coverage.

they will just double down again and push an even more blatant leftist agenda

That is insane

>They are doubling down on Russia collusion after it has been proven false
At this point, it can't be about money/ratings. (((Who))) is funding these corporations to constantly shill leftist ideals?

Why don't they file for bankruptcy. No way CNN is turning a profit. And if they do, Can Fox news buy them and create a news network empire out of it?

S

Attached: 1549978888620.gif (1100x600, 465K)

But muh ancap philosophy says this doesn't happen.
Checkmate.

just trust the market goys, if the most sophisticated and widespread propaganda ever unleashed on human beings fools them into acting in a way contrary to nature, that's their own fault! hail capitalism!

>he's only 33.
holy shit

Think of how many airports they still have. And their international broadcasts still carry weight in their own country. At this point CNN is living off everything that’s NOT their domestic audience.

Why buy a heavily damaged sinking ship, spend money to repair it and on rescue operations? Fox steals market share from CNN obviously at this point, but Fox News has been doing a lot of shady shit lately.
They pay for those airports, advertisers are going to bail, the eyeballs are not there anymore. Only so long they can support that dying carcass that is CNN.

CNN has a shop at o’hare airport. I yelled fake news and no one gave a fuck

4 Steps to Getting Your Next Guest Post on a Major Blog
Check out the content aggregator sites you’d really like to be on, including Forbes.com, Huffington Post, CNN, Yahoo!, and others.
Search the sections of the website related to your niche. Or, use the search bar to find more specific content.
Start taking note of the content syndicators who post to sites in your niche (LearnVest, Women 2.0, The Muse, Greatist, etc.) These sites are easier to get on, and may just promote your content elsewhere around the web.
Follow guest posting best practices: pitch your best stuff, build a real relationship with the outlet, and don’t selfishly view the outlet as a means for pimping out your content.
mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/

Attached: uncle-ruckus160.jpg (720x480, 77K)

Nice

>Unironically watching TV
>Unironically watching the (((news)))
>Unironically paying for TV

Attached: FORBIDDEN TRUMP MEME.webm (480x270, 1.2M)

I put it on during the day so my dog has something to listen to.