I've been surfing this board now for a couple of months and I simply cannot take it any more...

I've been surfing this board now for a couple of months and I simply cannot take it any more. You disgusting bastards seriously think the Holocaust didn't happen?? Are you fucking serious??

Do you think my grandmother is faking that she was almost starved to death in a concentration camp? Or how she was separated from her mother and brother because they were sent to the gas chambers?

Do you disgusting, sick fucks seriously think we're making all these horrific acts up just to guilt people into giving us special privileges?

I cannot fathom the amount of hate and bigotry it takes for people to come here and openly advocate for hate. There's no way to stop you guys unless Jow Forums is shut down.

Attached: rick-and-morty[1].png (1352x774, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=i_bU2okGo7A
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U
youtube.com/watch?v=cSA8T_O8T1w&bpctr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Do you think my grandmother is faking that she was almost starved to death in a concentration camp?
Typhoid

And everyone was starving... Brits bombed all the schools, hospitals, and supply lines. They were bombing farms before the war

Sowwy bwo *cum* UwU

Attached: 1532914279870.png (268x273, 72K)

Attached: 1553645594959.jpg (3459x2544, 1.41M)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew US WW2.jpg (1653x1620, 401K)

>BLM meme flag larping as a kike
the levels of self loathing in this faggot
SAGE

Attached: image.jpg (960x921, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i_bU2okGo7A

Attached: wake 359 times.jpg (924x9999, 2.01M)

NIGGER

The Holocaust happend. But doubtful if 6 million were killed and if they were gased. Also why are the focus on the jews?

Many many more Europeans died in the war, so that's another thing. The focus is always on the jews which it shouldn't be.

>sent to the gas chambers
Guess they weren't busy that day, rabbi.
>I've been surfing this board now for a couple of months
And why would a jew "surf" a board that is counter-jew central? Makes me think, JIDF.

Attached: gas chamber was full.jpg (882x758, 152K)

Attached: 6_gassings.jpg (735x866, 336K)

>Do you think my grandmother is faking that she was almost starved to death in a concentration camp?
Who/what was the cause of the starvation.
>seriously think we're making all these horrific acts up just to guilt people into giving us special privileges
Yes, you know that people receive book deals, reparations from Germany and attention from "the holocaust" right?

Gotta make sure the gas chamber follows the maximum occupancy, as dictated by the fireoberfurhersmurcher or whatever the fuck

Attached: walked out.jpg (1080x1620, 320K)

This is now a Gore thread!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (474x355, 23K)

How fucking newfag is this?
Very.

Did you know that the US gassed Mexicans with Zyklon B every day for years... but jews catch a whiff and die?

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177

Weird, huh? It's almost like the Zyklon B was for fighting typhus and other parasitic diseases.

Attached: mexicans_zyklon_b.jpg (1579x599, 344K)

>I've been surfing this board now for a couple of months and I simply cannot take it any more.
bye then

one question: why the fuck would you care what some rando's on an insignificant forum are spouting?

>It's almost like the Zyklon B was for fighting typhus and other parasitic diseases.
Especially seeing how EVERY major camp was found to have Zyklon B on site (due to the typhus plague), both the USSR captured "extermination camps" and the US captured non-extermination camps.

Pic: jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of "extermination chambers" or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of large scale gas chamber killing... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

What a coincidence.

Attached: camps then now.jpg (1547x750, 479K)

if you wont post your flag then dont make faggot threads like this

Attached: out_of_gas.jpg (659x909, 131K)

your grandma was lucky she only got gassed 12 times instead of being sent to the roller coaster or the masturbation machines

This is what your flag means to me.

Attached: 09809351321.png (448x539, 145K)

I wish it did though.

fuck off you absolute jew

so your telling me your gran almost died of starvation because the allies bombed all supply lines and that she never actually seen a gas chamber? only heard rumors about it?

>You disgusting bastards seriously think the Holocaust didn't happen??
Of course it happened. But it wasn't nearly as bad as Holodomor or other such atrocities you've never heard of.

Attached: holocaust_free_and_open_debate_forum_codoh.png (2402x1300, 152K)

>1 post by this id
/thread

Attached: 46589b7ea24f9d3067baa462a0e0d17a.jpg (750x850, 77K)

I'm literally shaking

Attached: 1525986206841.gif (500x281, 538K)

this is a JQ/holohoax thread now

Attached: bears.png (1099x1917, 1.25M)

How dare you to mock the fireoberfuhersmucher.
They are second to non, maybe with the exception of the fuhroshaptuqutier.

Attached: 8BD93ED0-6BE8-4E10-B8C4-7EF41AAEB3D4.jpg (475x546, 35K)

Oy vey

Attached: 1553717606908.jpg (1182x684, 121K)

I'll never get this one. There's video of all that shit too. Like mass graves with people getting shot right on the edge. I've personally seen a couple old people thoughout my life with that fucking IBM number tattooed to their forearm. It's real as fuck.

Meming aside, what do you call firefighters? Chief Firefighters?

kek and checked
and KEK
iT wAs rEaL iN tHeiR miNd

Attached: 1441268659774.jpg (816x564, 88K)

And not a single fuck was given that day

Firefighters would be Feuerwehrmänner (Literal fire guard men).I'm not really sure about the ranks in the organization.

No, people were very hungry, soldiers too.

>Or how she was separated from her mother and brother because they were sent to the gas chambers?

How does she know? I thought the official story was that they would go to the showers.

Jew with a BLM flag that posts reddit spacing....hhnnnnngggggg

Ah fair enough. We have a variety of names, but i like 消防員 (xiāofángyuán)

>iT wAs rEaL iN tHeiR miNd

Attached: holohoax.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Aw, you just hurt my feelings, black boy. That's some alright shitposting, I suppose.

And what would that translate to in English?

fire-fighting employee

When you calm down, do the math. There is no way 6 mill people were killed and cremated. And yes, Jews were treated like shit. You may want to research why, that’s the 6 million dollar question.

I think the Holocaust happened, but the Jews were forcing honest, hard-working Nazis into the gas chambers by the starved millions, not the other way around. Hitler was the Dark Knight of his generation.

Attached: gas or hospital.jpg (350x500, 83K)

thousands and thousands of "Death Camp" survivors can't be wrong

Attached: brainlet.jpg (581x767, 92K)

If you go to the zyclown B page on wikipedia, it claims that about a milliob died to zyclown B at auschwitz.

In the same article it then later names three camps (including auschwitz) as having a total of a million deaths to zyclown B.

I dunno guys, I'm beginning to think like this is one big witz that should go aus.

Attached: downloadfile-743.jpg (800x790, 126K)

>You disgusting bastards seriously think the Holocaust didn't happen??
That's incorrect, I'm not disgusting or a bastard. The 6 million kikes gassed story however is fake, sorry.
>Are you fucking serious?
Yes
>Do you disgusting, sick fucks seriously think we're making all these horrific acts up just to guilt people into giving us special privileges?
It's quite obvious given how much you overuse the antisemitism card, hitler and the 6 million references.
>I cannot fathom the amount of hate and bigotry it takes for people to come here and openly advocate for hate
You seem pretty hateful, kikes are a very hateful breed of subhumans
>There's no way to stop you guys unless Jow Forums is shut down.
Oy vey

I've been here for years. Grow thicker skin you gay nigger from outer space.

Attached: 1538164552070.png (553x585, 121K)

>The Holocaust happend. But doubtful if...
These are jew word tricks. Some jews died. Not millions or even close to it. There was no systematic gas chamber extermination etc.

Some jews died. "The Holocaust" didn't happen.

Here's a sampling of the numerous times jews invoked the "holocaust" and "6 million", their magic Talmud number, leading up to WW2... pic related.

Also, here's a video of a guy simply reading old newspaper articles about the 6 million... PRE-WW2... that's all he's doing... it's been restricted in the US... it's probably completely unavailable if you live in Europe... what an odd thing to censor, a guy literally just reading old newspaper articles. Curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

if blocked

youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U

If any videos are blocked in your country try one of the many youtube bypass or download sites.

Attached: 6000000 pre-WW2.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

Why always 6 million? Pic related.

Early attempts to introduce the holohoax myth (the hoax of "six million" dying Jews) failed when global conditions did not include the prerequisite critical mass of corrupt world leaders/mass media to control the goyim.

Attached: 6 million why.png (1215x887, 781K)

Womp womp, womp womp, you womp gimme womp, you owe me womp, dindu nuffin womp, 6 gorillion womp, kill wyte womp, suck nigger dick womp, satan is god womp, privilege womp, womp womp.

See this image? That's gonna be your people again. Very soon.

Attached: 1553729372883.jpg (779x494, 71K)

A jew, a nigger and a wetback all jump off a cliff. Who hits the ground first?
The wetback, because the noose stopped the nigger and the jew blew away in the wind.

Why jewish man have to be circumcised?
Because jewish woman wont touch anything unless it's at least 20% off

How do you fit a hundred Jews in one car?
You put them in the ashtray.

What's the difference between Santa Claus and a good Jew?
Santa goes down the chimney.

What's the only good thing jews ever invented?
The holocaust.

What happened to the black jews during the holocaust?
They got sent to the back of the oven.

What's the only thing worse than the holocaust?
Six million jews.

Whats the difference between jews and boy scouts?
Boy scouts come back from the camp

Why are jews' noses so big?
Because air is free

What's more jewish than being 100% jew?
Being a quarter jew

What's the difference between a dollar and a jew?
I would care if I lost 6 million dollars

Attached: Semit.jpg (1224x1632, 648K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cSA8T_O8T1w&bpctr

Attached: 1548122698078.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Did you know that (((Max Warburg))) brother of the Federal Reserve System creator (((Paul Warburg))) sat on the board of directors of IG Farben, makers of Zyklon-B when jews were being shipped into their work camps?
Lucky Max was the only IG Farben board of directors member who didn't stand trial for war crimes?!?!!??

Attached: max warburg.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Oy vey, what a coincidence.

Attached: gas trucks.png (625x816, 182K)

>Do you disgusting, sick fucks seriously think we're making all these horrific acts up just to guilt people into giving us special privileges?
Yes
sage

Attached: 1548732205160.jpg (923x713, 68K)

all this red dit spacing why

I don't know why you come here than, stupid kike nigger.

Does grammy have those Khazar milkers?

Attached: out again.png (1060x1240, 974K)

Yes. That's what we think.

Why are you so worked up over people disagreeing with you on something that happened 70 years ago?

bump

the holocaust is fake and you so called jewish people are not the real hebrew israelites that the bible speaks of

get ready to for slavery, esau

Attached: 6000000 volts.jpg (1440x1947, 356K)

I don’t think the holocaust was a lie

Why would you want to believe the greatest carnival in human suffering didn’t happen? That’s like finding out Santa isn’t real all over again

shalom

Attached: jew population.jpg (1544x1452, 538K)

if the holocaust happened why are we not allowed to investigate it

>they told us we were going to the shower room, but we knew it was gas
>they gave us food, but told us not to eat so we'd die from the gas
>for some reason, instead of gas, water came out of the shower head! we truly are the chosen!

Attached: nazi_rape_dogs.jpg (519x211, 77K)

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

>black lives matter flag
>is a Jew
Wow.

Attached: 4692C059-5AB6-4AA0-A007-7DA7DE40EC57.jpg (1080x1440, 203K)

>Ay Jerry

Pic related to your pic.

Attached: yang and morty.jpg (500x505, 216K)

Your granny is full of shit. How much reparation money has Germany paid her?

Attached: bb1.jpg (640x501, 482K)

>special privileges
>Israel is a special privilege
Kek

Come on bro, if you want to false flag you've got to be more subtle than that.

Attached: ass_pump.png (1021x729, 661K)

>1 post
> african flag
> my granny

fake and gay

Attached: masterbation_machines.jpg (960x719, 108K)

WE NEED HOLOHOAX THREADS EVERY DAY YOU NIGGERS.

Hey dmbrandon fag, kill yourself buddy you hear that? Yeah kill yourself bud we all hate you faggot.

That is true. We all know anybody who unironically posts on this sub are either autistic, mentally retarded, or both.

Who cares if it happened?

Fuck off nig kike. We just want to hate. No one knows what exactly happened. But we see who is benefiting from it.

Yes! and the establishment if pisrael. even if it were true though, I still wouldn't give a shit. the germans along with many others throughout history had their reasons.

Attached: expel.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>WE NEED HOLOHOAX THREADS EVERY DAY YOU NIGGERS.
this
this post glows

Attached: nazi_tickle_masterbate.jpg (899x653, 256K)

MLK or Malcolm?

that image is perfect because in reality rick is a frail mentally ill old man and summer is a weak absent minded double digit iq teenage girl, and only in their fantasies are they able to transcend impotent rage and actually physically assault le scary white people, whom they are genuinely terrified of/obsessed with in real life

Attached: 1529253961180.gif (265x200, 1.77M)

user, you really believe the holocaust didn't happen?

Why would you believe that?

Surely you think that there wasn't someone who did something about the Jews, right?

Attached: download (1).jpg (238x212, 8K)

Don't get the second to last one, also cooper wire was invented by two Jews fighting over a penny

why are you so mad, or maybe you should be mad that the US nuked 300000+ people and killed them instantly, locked the japs in internment camps, funded mujahideen with the russian's weapons.

orrrrr how the UK's chemical warfare made them professionals at nerve gassing whoever the fuck they want ((skripals))

and you... what? defend the "allies"?

Where are the mass graves Jow Forums? Katyn forest is the largest mass grave found in German controlled territory

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29 Katyn massacre - Wikipedia.png (1400x481, 62K)

This is not the full truth.

underground lesbian clubs would get raided but most had lesbian nazi officials/people needed to the cause in them, they'd go to jail temporarily and be released.