How come there's no trans flag on Jow Forums?

How come there's no trans flag on Jow Forums?
We exists too.

Attached: 36uf4gilk1yz.png (2000x1000, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/338630
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/6/1/338630__safe_artist-colon-wallytheworm_applejack_pinkie pie_twilight sparkle_3d_crossover_gmod_luigi_mario_miles "tails" prower_nintendo_plane_soni.jpeg
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

>We exists too.
Yeah, for the next 5 years. By the time Hiro could put it in you'd be 6 feet under.

no, you don't exist

Diseases exists,sure.

>gib flag for mental disorder
Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Attached: 1546535908087.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This faggot actually thinks he deserves representation

because it's not it's own political entity or ideology. trans nonsense can be meshed together neatly under the rainbow LGBTQ+-whatever. Go join the statistics

Attached: 1452896275278.jpg (940x1304, 249K)

>mental illness flag

Attached: 1545612383380.jpg (189x203, 32K)

Attached: 1553637848074.jpg (497x427, 44K)

Attached: 1553593444040.png (500x590, 94K)

Every meme flag is a mental disorder shit for brains.

>the flag that warns people you are mentally ill

Attached: 622E58B0-1181-48D6-88F9-A42070960010.jpg (750x733, 293K)

>1 post by this ID

they should remove memeflags, not add another one

Attached: 1551584135360.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Hiro will bend the knee

I give it a year before a trans flag is available

There is. Look.

And back to regular me so that the flag doesn't stick.

AIDS exists but that doesn't get a flag either

Attached: 36728141_139440123618154_8217665677394182144_n.jpg (960x877, 72K)

>We exists too.
Not for long.

Attached: 1544474890807.png (1500x500, 80K)

They already have Tree Hugger, Communist, Kekistani and the gay rainbow flag.

It would be ill-advised for there to be a trans flag. Anyone posting under that flag would be swarmed with "show feminine benis XD" replies. Sorry, it just can't be helped.

/thread

die

YOU BARNEYFAGS HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHIT ON OTHER'ST TATSES.
Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/338630
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/6/1/338630__safe_artist-colon-wallytheworm_applejack_pinkie pie_twilight sparkle_3d_crossover_gmod_luigi_mario_miles "tails" prower_nintendo_plane_soni.jpeg

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

because mental illness is not a political ideology

become lesbian or gay, or fuck off.

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a women.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of having love, a family, or genuine human connections. Slowly slowly slowly your grip on reality will slip away until, on the rare moment you are forced to confront it, it will be such a shock to you such a painful reminder of what you actually are that the intrusive thoughts will highjack your every waking moment.

Use this flag, faggoy

Because your flag's colors are actually 2mg pimozide oral, daily.

bump

you sure care about this a lot. Are you a trans too?

Fpbp

How can we increase this to 100%?

Attached: ayo tranny.png (738x669, 186K)

that's some next level autism, to the point where this has to be a bot just scanning images

>kill yourself
He/she/it/xir/mental illness probably will.

Back to hell

what a well thought out way to make someone else feel bad.

I sure do hope that you do change your mind one day about Transgender people

thats the goal of the constant belittling and put downs, right? to drive people to suicide and then pat the proverbial back?

A fun task for sociopaths, it seems.

kys

Cease existing

Brazilian tranny diaspora detected.

kys

fuck you mutant...you need a padded cell not a flag.

I don't. He's got it spot on, you mentally ill degenerate.

kys

You leaves know that IDs are on, right? We can all see it's the same two people in those replies.

kys

I legitamtely believe that few things are as degenerate as trans-whatever BS. The only more degenerate thing would be melting into a slimy pile of boneless flesh. Trans=illness.

Don't need any more memeflags. OP is confirmed faggot

Oh you mean faggots? You already have a flag. I put it on to show you

no such thing as transgender
you just have a self mutilation psychosis
next time slit your throat

>Literally 1 post by this ID
>50 responses

bump

ur mom gay

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|1|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 1.png (320x360, 252K)

Die. You stole a great color combination. I can't ever look at a sunset without wanting to throw up. Fucking freaks always ruining everything.

we wuz

show feet

underrated

>We exists
no you dont, but gender dysphoria does

ahaahahahahahahhhaa
you dojnt REALLY exist? you are just some delusional fantasy made up by faggy libtards. you are literally *n-o-t-h-i-n-g* to the country. some liberals pretend to actully like you? just to suck up your vote. but even they dont really LIKE you. How many mansions you get invited to big important parties? none? theres your answer, tranny. youre a joke.

>We exist too

Not for long.

Attached: 1548062517612.jpg (480x480, 23K)

bait

Attached: 0-cheese-cat-face-fail.jpg (582x434, 29K)

kys

There is no such thing as a trannie, it's just a mentally ill degenerate that thinks it's a woman.

kys

How come the trannies can't stay on /lgbt/? Why do they flood every board on 4channel with never ending talk of themselves?

Oh wait because you're all astroturfed shills. Why work for ShareBlue when you can work for The Arcus Foundation?

kys

kys

>We exists too.
Not to me you don't.

Attached: boys-have-a-penis-girls-have-a-vagina-13541756.png (500x587, 185K)

kys

Attached: Your wife Roll.jpg (861x678, 436K)

mods please change isreal flsg to this

Attached: ISflag.png (3207x2055, 71K)