Why didnt AOC just write a specific bill that delt with the flint water crisis that would have cost a few million and...

why didnt AOC just write a specific bill that delt with the flint water crisis that would have cost a few million and actually brought resolution to a specific problem, instead of trying to pass a giant 94 trillion dollar bill that completely upheavals every aspect of our society at once? WHy not just start small and pass a minor bill to actually help a specific group of people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 1.16.07 PM.png (459x487, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsQES_OdrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5zfc95lMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she's stupid

Because she's a low IQ child.

because its been dealt with retard. Miles and miles of pipes cant be replaced in a day. Why do you think you dont hear anyone bitching about it besides morons who cant follow up

In case you've been dead for the past 200 years the only way to get anything done in Congress is to be as obtuse as possible and have the most ridiculous giant proposal ever so when it gets hacked to shreds by filibusters and generally shitty compromises it becomes something you actually can tolerate

her handlers wanted more, and they dont give a fuck about flint.

also:

because she's already fitting right in, i think she has even RSVPed for her trip to israel.

Her handlers put her in that position to put forward an old agenda.

AOC's new green deal was plagiarized from a 2009 United Nations document titled “Rethinking the Economic Recovery: A Global Green New Deal“

Some of the wording is exactly taken out of the 144 page document.

Much of the 2009 report is taken from the work on Sustainable Developement that came out of the 1992 Rio Earth Summit.

Many of the Sustainable Developement ideas are taken from 1930s Technocracy (which is also the title of one of Zbignew Brezinsky's books).

There is nothing new about AOC's work, it is all rehashed 1930s propaganda that will never work, or is even planned to work. At it's core it's about population reduction and control.

Because she doesn't give a fuck about solving problems, that would require effort and research. Virtue-signaling is better

Because she’s ann idiot

a huge percentage of cities and towns in the USA have serious infrastructure problems related to water. if you decide to fix flint, there will be an avalanche of people looking for gibs

its in the process of being fixed you low iq retards.

1. AOC does not represent Flint Michigan. She is the rep of New York. That's literally not her job.

2. AOC Wants to solve climate change, not an issue with Badly maintained pipes.

3. What's the point of putting a bandage on a bullet wound? either we fix this shit now or we just should fuck off.

A resolution shouldn't be put forth while it's "still being fixed," you low-IQ retard

Stupid government whore.
What else is new?

AOC = retard

At least proof read, idiot.

Because the world is like, ending in 12 years we must spend 94 trillion overnight. its not about Flint or helping people.

Attached: 1543266509238.jpg (640x480, 31K)

A better question would be why are you so fucking stupid not to know what the GND was?

It was just a resolution as a guideline, requiring no money to spend, that would have directed that all infrastructure, energy, and employment bills going forward promote non-fossil fuel based or non-greenhouse gas generating technologies wherever possible.

It cost nothing.

As to Flint, we already have two laws called the Clean Water Act of 1977 and the Water Quality Act of 1987 that simply were not enforced because the disloyal opposition traitors of the Republican Party, who don't believe in Democracy, decided to Unfund the EPA.

So why don't you either die, or maybe stop being a taint washer or ball washer for your Master.

Shes a walking meme.
Shes been so absolutely brainwashed she has no conception of true information.

Everyone knew that in it's current state it wouldn't go anywhere. Or at least I really fucking hope they did.

Theater. Anybody covering the roll out of 5G and 6G?

>tfw she will never sit on your face and you will never lick her sweaty asshole after a long day of politics

Attached: A4688260-5CAB-4290-B261-312E9CA45F33.jpg (540x540, 28K)

i mean are they even doing anything? the only reason i brought it up is because she mentioned it again today herself... but for fucks sake im originally from michigan and i still see black pseudo intelectuals (retards) mentioning it. but that makes sense it could take years to fix for sure. but they just think some magic voodoo will fix it immediately if we spend enough money.

IM GANNA SAVE DA WORLD RIGHT MOMMY???

Attached: elizabeth-holmes-g.jpg (1825x1217, 185K)

i know what the green new deal is, but then she brought up fllint again today to her critics by saying "tell the people of flint that the green new deal is elitist"

Most of AOC's problems come from the fact that she's young. And she's a perfect example of why no successful countries allow fucking children to make the rules.

(Mind you... I'm not bitching about "today's younger generation", this is a problem that EVERY generation has)

The symptoms are always the same, and you can probably spot the same in some of the people you know:
> doesn't know a lot about a subject, but think they're an expert
> overly passionate about some cause, and pissed that everyone else isn't.
> come up with ideas that have been tried (and failed) years ago
> a failure to grasp how the real world works.

For example... (aside from one being a member of congress), tell me the difference between AOC and this....

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsQES_OdrQ

why even live user

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 9.36.37 AM.png (127x132, 37K)

Because she's dumb as fuck, you dipshit.

You need to go back

Attached: 1532732576580s.jpg (250x205, 8K)

Neck tranny faggot.

Attached: Jonah+Hill+Superbad+in+Dublin+G59Qo2DXWSnl.jpg (492x594, 106K)

clean water act has nothing to do with lead pipes moron. the local government knew and didnt do shit about it, didnt apply for grants from feds to start replacing them.

I pay local water bills why the fuck should I have to pay for flints water bill too?

commie shill

because they want depopulation and complete control.

great analysis user. im gonna save those four symptoms to call out some normies in my town.

>Believes climate change is not just a kike attempt to control the means of production
>Has his head caved in.
Pic related

Attached: killyourselfcocksucker.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>lets give this deal the seriousness it deserves
>this is Regan holding a machine gun riding on a dinosaur with a missile launcher on his back.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc5zfc95lMM

Attached: 1553634858541m.jpg (1024x692, 89K)

Yep

you cant fix what will never work.

tulsi gabbard is way hotter

is that ocasio cortez?

Attached: 1540851083660s[1].jpg (225x225, 10K)