Why aren't you drinking distilled water Jow Forums?

aquariusthewaterbearer.com/doctors-and-experts/

"90% of disease and illness comes from the water we drink"

Distilled water is the worlds greatest solvent and leeches all the inorganic minerals out of our body that debilitate us. You will have detox symptoms for a few days but you can basically eat what you want, smoke, and be healthy if you drink distilled water since it gets rid of all the chemicals in your body.

The medical industrial complex disinformation will tell you that it also leeches food minerals that you need. Which is nonsense and in fact enhances the effect good minerals have on your body and health.

Attached: IMG_4625.jpg (900x900, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjGxUAOrkrM
bitchute.com/video/g7603WQxFx9p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“I thought if I DRANK PLENTY OF IT, I might get rid of some of the salts that were covering my sciatic nerves. I tried drinking it, and it worked like a charm. Within a short time my sciatica left me and I have been free of rheumatism from that day to this. I have KEPT UP MY DRINKING OF DISTILLED WATER and I attribute my almost perfect health largely to it.” - Alexander Graham Bell

“Only distilled water, the emptiest water is allowed. Distilled water is so empty, it is like a vacuum, it is the universal solvent especially for unwanted mineral deposits. Just by DRINKING DISTILLED WATER ON A REGULAR BASIS you dissolve stones, and prevent new ones from forming…”

— Dr. Richard Schulze, N.D., M.H. from his “Kidney Stone Dissolving Routine”

i got a reverse osmosis filter shit thing not shilling here just fucking saying 100 bucks during black friday with a years owrth of extra filters with it. i pay 40 dollars a year for complete filter changes on aversage for 5ppm water. just saying you can get 5ppm water, ive tested distilled and its like 3-8 usually.

i was buying bottled water all the time. water bill hasnt went up hardly even shit since they sell it allotments taht i never hit. paid and bought like 4-5 24 packs of water a month at 3.50 average. so 15 bucks a month. now its like 2 dollars a month. after the investment, which actuallyu makes it, close to the same anyway

Reverse osmosis masterrace reporting! There's so much less frothing in just about anything I cook with the filtered water. My piss is like a divine rain from the heavens. I wish I could do whole house filtering. I will be purchasing shower-head filter soon, so I don't feel like I've taken a chemical bath every time I bathe. The water in Philly is absolutely disgusting and everyone here is literally mouth breathing retarded and unshapely.

Attached: ispring_rcc7.jpg (1000x666, 41K)

explain to me how that tank fuckign works and shuts off the water flow once you turn it on to the system without exploding the fuckign lines, i dont get it. am i supposed to get something?

i bought a 5 dollars ebay water alarm so cheap its just soldered to a circuit board. so i bought a 15 dollar soldering iron on amazon to fix it with when it breaks. and a 7 dollar 3 gallon bpa free water jug to fill

reverse osmosis is a meme
usually the system is made of plastic etc
so really you just filter out all the minerals etc that you want from the water
and probably get more plastic and fibers in your water
complete meme

your right w3 should all drink nigger piss you cant filter water

This.

RO filter was such a great investment. Pristine water and only a very slight increase in monthly usage.I actually feel better (less 'brain fog' and fatigue) since I've been drinking for over a year now. Well worth the investment.

Has anyone here taken the piss pill?

Attached: 1539552365269.jpg (1024x777, 682K)

Isn't distilled horrible for you? there's 0 ppm, that means all of the beneficial minerals are gone. Even R/O can be dangerous without these minerals added back if the system is very efficient.

gay retard

im just saying drinking tap water without a filter is probably much more hydrating than filtering it
your strawmanning an extreme that i didnt propose

My best investment was a gravity filter. There's zero waste water and you can use it in survival situations to filter river, rain, creek or puddle water if you absolutely had to. This way if your water gets shut off in a SHTF scenario you're not completely fucked. Plus the filters last for multiple years, and don't need replaced as often as R/O. That's not to say R/O isn't good, I just think you should own both systems.

Is this like one of those make your own crystals threads? Will I die if I drink distilled water?

>drinking water from a plastic jug
No thanks, my alexpure from infowars is 100000x better than that swill

are you sure?
the filter is probably made of micro fibers or plastic

It is not good for you, you'll keep drinking it and drinking it, a gallon later actually feel more dehydrated than before. There's zero minerals in Distilled. That's why I like berkey/propur filters as it gets rid of all the bad shit while leaving you with the beneficial stuff. I DIYed my own and saved $100+ using stainless steel pots.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGxUAOrkrM

you wont die
but its a scam
minerals in the water is what quenches your thirst especially salt
so you dont really want to filter water to an extreme if you do so
otherwise you will just drink more water

No idea. Local tradefag installed mine for ~$200 and I've never had a problem with it for nearly two years now. Very easy to change filters and basic maintenance and cleaning. iSpring rcc7 is only like $200 now. That's a steal. I think I paid $300 for it. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (3024x4032, 2.64M)

This guy gets it. Not only 0-ppm but the filtered water flushes minerals from your body. If you do that fr 15-20 years you'll end up with 90yr old body at 50. Drill a well or drink spring water.

Don't you ever buy from Walgreens niggers.

Attached: 1553625106349.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

>aquariusthewaterbearer.com

Attached: kodak.jpg (1080x1036, 122K)

>in a plastic bottle that leeches any version of bisphenol into the water

Sounds better than the monster a day I drink. I’m such a degenerate

i appreciate your efforts OP

Attached: 1553604866912m.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

I don’t know what’s inside the filter and it’s sure it’s not 100% perfect. But I know the ceramic shell keeps out 99.99999% of plastics, metals, fecal matters, and misc. even if it ain’t perfect it’s way better than water from a plastic jug that sits on a shelf in some store

Good for a bug out bag for sure
dude 50 grams of sugar is two handfuls or more. think about that, it's not even worth it. go to a jewish doctor and get a script for adderall, tell him you want to be put back on your medication you were on in highschool as you are under performing in life and are starting a new job if you need energy that bad. Just don't abuse the drug and only take it once or twice a week at max, and very low doses at that. you are in america after all, stupid not to do this

I do, have reverse osmosis filter, not exactly distilled but close to it

and yes, this is exactly almost verbatim what I said to get my addy script. You may or may not be asked to fill out a small ADHD test, answer as if you actually have ADHD. Research the symptoms before hand if you need to.

Leaches vitamins from your blood

winco here makes all their plastic BPA free for a while now. I drink like 1 gallon of distilled water from their jugs every day. Am I safe?

Umm isn’t all water distilled in that sense since it’s all been evaporated and rained out of the sky at one point or another?

thats not at all what you said
>plastic particles FROM R.O.
isnt anything close to and your strawmmanning and extreming durr shit piss water from the tap is more satisfying
STFU Godaamn that is completely not what you said your saying R.O. systems arent any good how is what you claim comes from R.O. systems different than the shit water. So your a piece of shit nigger lying pushing fucking that you know drink whatever and the topic says the waters dirty and you didnt debate that so you are saying drink shit water. and putting doubt on R.O systems.

eat shit niggermonkey

No. Distilled water is for medical or specific purposes because it has ZERO, 0, parts per million. That means no calcium, no magnesium, nothing. R/O is slightly better, at 50 or less ppm but should have minerals. Tap water has the beneficial minerals, but is now contaminated in most places with flouride, chlorine, etc. A gravity filter is what I use, before hand my water smells like straight chlorine, afterwords it tastes fantastic and has zero smell. Watch the video I posted here as he does a before and after boiling it to show you the difference Rain water is readily available to most of the US now. You'll never have to worry about water again, especially if the grid goes down. This is true off the grid technique

Attached: 1532688354855.jpg (485x273, 40K)

bitchute.com/video/g7603WQxFx9p/

are you ok?
your RO has tubes and shit made of plastic or silicone shit
the filters are probably micro/plastic crap
the water is running all in that shit so it picks up more plastic
pretty basic

Rich fags drink bottles for this reason. My parents always drank bottled because it has a much better taste. After looking into the brand I buy I was astonished at the levels my water contains compared to the FDA regulations. My water contained almost no toxins whereas the FDA approved drinking water allows for a lot of bad shit

Distilled Water is deionized . Meaning no minerals that are beneficial to us. Distiller water is not good if you drink it exclusively.

I am the piss pill

>describing chemical equilibrium as "as vacuum"