After years of SSRI, i can't feel anything anymore. I've tried to watch sad scenes from movies i know and nothing...

After years of SSRI, i can't feel anything anymore. I've tried to watch sad scenes from movies i know and nothing. My eyes are so fucking dry from not being able to cry it's ridiculous.

Attached: 2e80a88668c2ad65675633ff474120471496347726_full.jpg (640x960, 216K)

Slowly stop taking them.

>smoked weed for 20 years for depression
>everyone i knew got pharmies
>am still a functional human being with a full range of emotions.
feels bad, but in a good way.

If you stop cold turkey you will cry like you have never cried before

Remember go down the road not across the street.

That's funny, I was in the opposite situation because of my depression and SSRIs made me able to feel and also not want to fucking brutally murder myself by diving in front of vehicles or driving my own vehicle at 120 mph into a median barrier while I went to work

I stopped like 2 weeks ago

can confirm, even if you ween off youll end up crying at movies that you wouldnt have before taking anti depressants

Immediately stop taking them. Go cold turkey, it's all a scam cooked up by big pharma anyway. You'll feel much better almost straight away.

There's non-SSRI drugs you can take, but do you think you really had the sort of depression which required them?

For some people it's definitely the result of social and societal causes along with a lack of exercise, for others it's definitely physiological and that's what depression meds are actually for. There's too many people nowadays who are just constantly sad or dejected and think that's all depression is.

good, it will take time to adjust but it's worth it

Why the fuck would you want to cry? Are you a girl or some kind of faggot?

I actually took them for crippling anxiety, i couldn't even go to the grocery store without them

Should've just smoked weed instead.
It won't completely cure your depression but it will make you capable of not giving a fuck while allowing you to be a human instead of an android.

Attached: 59e46c8ff32c8_thumb.jpg (500x500, 17K)

Also consider combination therapy with more than one drug. Most medication prescription for psychology is trial and error based unfortunately so let me know if you're not sure where to start.

I don't want drugs anymore, the doctors almost "force" me to take it and i don't want to anymore. I don't want to see a single therapist anymore

I feel you bro

Attached: UwU.gif (352x500, 2.06M)

Mmm. You shouldn't have gotten an SSRI for that. I know how you feel though, I had that too (literal Subway greentext autist level, someone put ranch on my sandwich and I couldn't speak up because I felt like they were going to get pissed at me) before depression took me through the floor and I stopped giving a shit about that even at work (office job with high expectations). Not giving a shit and just pushing through the anxiety like keeping your hand in really hot water (intense but you need to ignore it and focus on your goal of why you went out for example) helps with social anxiety. I understand it's hard to do but you'll never get over it if you don't keep putting yourself in situations where you have to work against it. It's like a muscle.

Yeah, if it was solely for anxiety, unless you were getting panic attacks (feeling like your death is imminent), then you shouldn't have gotten meds for it.

Thats how the (((pills))) work. It's basically like lithium pills but less powerful

You might want look into Propranolol if you have really bad anxiety. My brother has anxiety and takes 10mg twice a day. My mom has even worse anxiety and she takes xanax which I would avoid completly.

I want to make fun of you for thinking brain meds do anything good for your psyche.

Quit after a month and I had the God awful brainzaps for a week after. Just minding your own business when suddenly a rod of lightning strikes down inside your head. I also got vertigo whenever I went up stairs.

Gone on four of those fuckers but it took ages to find the right one
Lots of burgers are probably confused that you got them for anxiety because in murica it seems they just give you xanax/benzos and fuck your life up
In britian you can get prescribed citalopram specifically for anxiety though its an ssri
Personally prozac made me more depressed, citalopram made me constantly sleep and have panic attacks, i cant remember the third one because I was so whacked out the entire time. But sertraline is where it's at, life is still a bit shit on it but i can deal with problems and anxiety rationally now, and dont immediately think of a way out of bad situations, rather how I can overcome and better myself. But dont forget to take it bc damn those brainzaps and migraines. Came off them slowly with medical help at one point and realised how shit i was before them. Idc if theyre (((pills))), no amount of alex jones conspiracy shit makes me reconsider going back on it.
And yes I still cry at movies, get frission and everything.