FBI INVESTIGATING SMOLLET

Heh, not so fast, boy.

Attached: e7oemumqtqo21.png (640x731, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html
wgntv.com/2019/02/19/detectives-hope-to-meet-with-jussie-smollett-as-new-information-released-in-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White devils.

based F-
wait what are we doing

Racist FBI

lol I dunno lmao

Attached: cianiggers.png (1154x722, 1.09M)

Honk honk
Two weeks later
FBI report exonerates Smollett no wrongdoing took place
Honk honk enjoy clown world :o)

>DNC Agency Investigates
Yeah OK m8

All I can think of is Hillary getting off, I want to believe something is going to come of this but why the fuck should I at this point?

what are they doing?

Attached: 1481464594692.jpg (808x491, 99K)

>All I can think of is Hillary getting off

Attached: diddles.jpg (225x225, 7K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1504038915812.png (447x438, 385K)

>fbi reports he was telling the truth
>random white guy appears out of nowhere
>confesses to the whole thing
>later revealed to frequent Jow Forums and kiwifarms

this could have better results than jizzie omelette going to prison

Because the FBI has proven so reliable lately...

Yes I’m sure that esteemed organization will do a bang up job. They better bug Trump again. Whole government fellates niggers.

Keked at myself as soon as I posted.

Attached: 52f1e716-7cbd-4e84-bf7d-84a0a2db7648.jpg (943x960, 132K)

If the FBI goes after this guy the media will use it to call Trump a racist. It's a no win situation.
I hate that this shit happens in this country.

nothing is going to come of it, the only people going to prison are us for hate speech after trump loses in 2020

Blac jesus

On top of their original investigation of fake threat sent through the mail.
Maybe this will finally take down some top Democrats.

The FBI is where this thing finally goes to die.

>State Attorney Kim Foxx sends e-mail saying she's trying to get FBI to take the case over
Boom! Now the FBI has the case. And this is good how?
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html

And I thought Foxx recused herself from the case?
wgntv.com/2019/02/19/detectives-hope-to-meet-with-jussie-smollett-as-new-information-released-in-case/

Attached: 1.png (684x435, 71K)

>We've investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of all charges.

>later revealed to frequent Jow Forums and runs kiwifarms
Fixed it.

Nigger

Attached: God_trolled_the_queen.png (1071x1034, 769K)

People like you are why conservatives have been losing for the past 6 decades.
>if we do something we want, the liberals will just get angry at us so we shouldn't do it

This gay nigger's adventure has got to be the most interesting event of the decade now.

It's all a show. Like Rahm pretend to be angry. Also doing it the day after the Muller report is no coincidence either. I think it was finalized sometime between then and the New Zealand shooting and they needed a big event to piggyback on and this wasn't it.

He fucked it up by being cheap and trying to pocket 95% of the cash.
Now he's gonna get suicided

Two years later..

Could the age of dindu be coming to an end?

Attached: 4a7bb6bd7cc58c1ff8ed0242f8f01c86.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Who said we shouldn't do something about it? My opinion, this is now a political game to call Trump a racist.
I hate it. It shouldn't happen.

This will be just like the FBI "investigating" Hillary. They're going to "investigate" it long enough to pretend they did something then declare innocence and rub it in your face.

Attached: Obama.jpg (601x638, 46K)

If there is so much corruption in the FBIbwhy doesn't Trump stop it? Why doesn't he make a new FBI? Like a space FBI?

They wanted to pass the case to the FBI originally....who cares. He was only going to do maybe 6mo in jail, and would have been released after a month or so. The worst part is that the city did not make him admit anything. At least with Bob Kraft's recent arrest (owner of the New England Patriots, caught dead to rights getting a hand job in an Asian massage place) he had to publicly admit that he would have been found guilty.

Attached: s.jpg (236x177, 9K)

why would someone get a tattoo of trump fucking betty white???????????????

fbi already going after him for the mail fraud hoax, which is a federal crime.these charges were dropped so they can added on to the already existing federal case against him and to make him look like an even more remorseless fool in the meantime

LIbtards have been SLOWLY pissing off all law enforcement over the years. City police depts have to "deal with" the chimp-outs that make the city look like it went thru a can opener every time some SJW starts their "dindu" shit for some criminal. Antifa FINALLY came on the national police radar? after they attempted to bomb a police station. Many police are personally republicans and gun owners, and sick and tired of the bullshit, PLUS getting blamed by the media for everything. The Liberals are slowly wearing out their welcome across the country.

laws are for right wing cucks and whities.
Based niggaz like Jussie and Democrat kweens like Hilldawg just roll up to the court room like 'eyy I din do nuffin!' an the judge be like 'ok lol' an the drumfies go to jail for like ten years for less shit lmao!

>It shouldn't happen.
As if the chorus of libtards calling Trump racist hasn't already reached full saturation

Bathhouse Barry Sotero pulled some strings for a fellow homosexual black guy from Chicago. I'm sure Obama can't wait for Smollett to pay him back.

We need a retired Chicago Police officer to pay a visit to this lying faggot and correct this injustice. This is a slap in the face of every cop out there.

FBI is compromised, so this means nothing but more stonewalling. Remember, the Bosses never get in trouble. Only the Soldiers.

>black
>jew
>jews ran the slave trade
>self employed

FBI will 'investigate' like they did with Combetta and Platt River Networks. And find that 'nah it was no biggy, just looked weird'. The FBI is corrupt top to bottom, Tchen and Mike Obama were trying to get the case transferred to the FBI from the start.