Brazil anons, people seem to hate you guys but I think you're alright. Any of you guys get murdered...

Brazil anons, people seem to hate you guys but I think you're alright. Any of you guys get murdered? Or are you still here?

Attached: Brazil-512.png (512x512, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f6asp.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm murdered but i'm still here

Same, my monkey friend made me some SOPA DE MACACO, which was UMA DELICIA may I say, and now I'm fine just waiting to be better to go to my favela do some drug dealing and shooting with the police, the brazilian dream

Its okay user, I do hate most other brazilians too.

Morreu mas passa bem

Every one hates everyone everywhere anão, its what makes us great

im dead but still here, is this real life?

Attached: img_6107-e1502312136120.jpg (332x451, 229K)

Some (((people))) tried to make me part of the big "sopa", but they failed so far. I hate brazilians too.

Kek! Sopa de Macaco is our version of America's Melting Pot

I'm here but I wish I wasn't. At least I'm not in the uk so i can go to Jow Forums without a wanking loicense.

Is gonna get worst in there as well when they turn into our copy, but we will be even worst by them, so who cares, just wishing for a swift war with vulvuzela and that maduro launchs some putin nukes on rio and seu paulo

I know, but i can at least keep going on if I have my bread and circus, but they are losing their circus.

>Nukes on SP
>Not Bahia where most niggers are
Anão, plz.

Attached: 200E9586-A644-4902-9E27-FF793C1BBE54.jpg (712x566, 39K)

Implying pure niggers will ever by worst than halfies

honk honk

Attached: 1553621355991.png (512x512, 81K)

Not only they are niggers, they are baianos.

what a horrible fate

But in seu paulo they are even worst, they are halfies and nordestinos

hello there future countryman
you know that we are merging before 2040 right?
its ok after you get used to the niggerfags and start living in white gated communities. youll go days without seeing a non-serf shitskin

I'm convinced I fucked Cleopatra in a past life.

t. gauchofag

DON'T CUT THE LINE YOU FAGGOT NUKE PERNAMBUCO FIRST I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Attached: JustJeff.png (420x678, 344K)

Im so alienated from my country and culture my internal monologue is in english now. Im totally immersed in cosmopolitan online stuff.

Actually I'm paulista as well, so I know first hand

and thats precisely why you should neck yourself asap

Dios mio

oh no

why should i

That's why I hope we are the first target, than the shit cariocas

And they go there to work (theoretically, at least)
Baianos are just dead weight.

italo-paulista?

OP is an illegal trying to shitpost. Fuck you illegal monkey.

Attached: brazil merchant.png (900x675, 1.14M)

Murded. Definitely murded.

>Morreu mas passa bem
kek, seu fiodaputa

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (396x396, 26K)

Dios mio no, japa

Why you not off to japland yet?

I went there, but is honestly too demanding, they work too much, you have literal no time for nothing else and they expect you to work free extra time, its safe and organized, but completely devoid of life with the exception of dindus and other migrants, but they are shit, I'm on public service here, so you know far better

surprisingly, brazilfags are some of the best posters here, no hate desu

Attached: grese.png (420x420, 12K)

I like Brazilians. Bolsonaro is comfy and bossa nova is based music. All the ones I’ve met here in Florida are really nice. They’re not that bright but they’re sweet.

I wish, still concurseiro here.

user, somewhat disappointed with Bolso. So far, he's been underwhelming and far less agressive and repilled than what he used to be, also he's fond of kikes.

Not the worst choice by a far stretch, but eh... somewhat dour that Bolso failed to deliver yet. Might as be that the only hope for my country is for the south to separate itself.

Are you me?

hahaha too late, bolsonaro is going to finish you new guys, no stability means you gonna get all replaced every 4 years

Anão é encontrado morto após tentar chupar o próprio pau

Idgaf, I'm a NEET, so having a job is a plus as far as I can tell.

not yet user, bolso has at least till the end of the year before he must do it

how is anyone a neet in brasil? gotta tell me you are an incel as well, I doubt its even possible here

always lurking

Attached: 1531659973386.jpg (504x428, 51K)

KKKKKKKKK

You need to lurk more, who do you think did the Solano massacre?

Attached: photo_2019-03-24_00-11-05.jpg (710x710, 41K)

What, there's literall widespread prostitution here, in any state you can get 200 bolsomitos and bang some really hot whore, hotter than any normal girl and sometimes on par with media girls or better, not going for that you could just bang some girl on school or something when you are 12, Brazil of all places to have incels, that's new to me

I'm 22 and still waiting for my wizard powers

Attached: 1529494059864.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Paulo Guedes will jump ship in less than 6 months, you have been warned.

Attached: 1551773300265.jpg (600x492, 30K)

Which state user?

>muh cheap sex
normies will never understand

No news, bolso will fall in the end of the year as well

sopa de tatu, uma delícia

Well you can go for expensive than, there's girls who ask for far more, but I never thought sex was worth that much, I actually think it isn't worth the 200 as well, but you gonna pay anyway in life so 200 is a fair price not to get a disease

>Paying money to fuck a woman
Why? That's just legitimizing whores.

Attached: photo_2019-03-27_22-42-59.jpg (714x915, 55K)

DF
Please don't doxx me PF

Attached: 1529888600792.jpg (543x332, 52K)

i like brazilians too, but they are like the only south american flag you see, i hardly see others

hello my politician friend, how is my tax money going?

huehuehue

don't think so

everything seems to be alright

I'm just saying that there's ways you can do it, don't need to be humiliating yourselves for some retard to give you sex, just look at the american anons on Jow Forums they wished they could have this easy

It's only spent with important things

Attached: 1517543999548.jpg (460x573, 55K)

No one hates us more than ourselves so we don't really give a shit

While I concur that its good to have the option to pay for sex, I am of the feeling that its mostly for people who are pitiful enough to submit to peer pressure, society pressure, or have overall low control of their sexual urges.

Not that I am a bastion of morality and all that crap, but I'd like to think that I'm not contributing to our persistent global culture of overrating women for being women (by paying them because they are women and for the opportunity to spend some time with them, yadda yadda).

Also, streamable.com/f6asp. There's no fucking way I can take this seriously.

Attached: photo_2019-02-16_20-15-59.jpg (526x531, 48K)

Goddamn hahaha

But is completely right though, you gonna need to inflate some woman already inflated ego and pay her shit while having too hear her stupidity and hold while she humiliates and treats you badly without saying a word not to be the next victim on the gender war if you ain't gonna pay, there's no magic perfect girl, and while I agree and I'm surprised to see someone else get the peer presure, society pressure problem, unless you have no interest in getting laid, which is fine actually, you gonna need to please their egos anyways, as the video says, at least one is gonna be cheaper, take less time and you won't need to handle the hell a woman can get you on this days

Every time brazil is mentioned in a thread there seems to be a subcouncious group effort of brazilians to shitpost on said thread
if only we cared about demographics as much...

Attached: QWIDfhTR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

The point I'm trying to raise though, is that paying for it just worsens the societal problem on the end run.

What men need to do is quit buying women's BS, not give them attention like mongrels, not settle for less, and all.For that, a lack of interest in sex (or inversely, getting off by yourself so you wind up not bothering) has its merits, since it saps the women from one of its sole charms.Other solutions would involve somehow reducing male population (less offer means increased value), say, by drafting them to a war or something, or, again, finding a substitute for whatever women got to offer, or substituting them at all.

Just like with Trump, it’s worth it for the Overton Window, the culture war, and the bantz. It was a huge victory, but don’t expect celestial miracles from these guys. You have to be realistic.

Also, you guys know how to cook a good steak. We went to a Brazilian steakhouse for my brother’s birthday. I know your country is a mess but you’re good people. Regarding Latin Americans, you’re way better than the beaners. But that’s only my anecdote. I have yet to meet a Brazilian here in burgerland I’ve disliked. You’re chill, artistic, kind people.

well user, do you have a plan to leave this country? idk which one should i go

Wow lad, you actually sound's very like me in this small text, there's almost nothing in here that I haven't already argued too, truly impressive to hear this but from someone else

Late stage underdog complex.

lmao same here, I think it has to do more with isolation, I don't really like the internal monologue switching to english though and sometimes I'll actively try to switch it back to portuguese

literally me
I transcended politics and everything people say here are just boring shit I ran over already
also portuguese is a shitty language

THIS

A couple other ramblings, user.

There's no virtue on this position, at least as far as I'm regarded. Had I been more attractive and had opportunity to fuck around when I was younger, I'd have done so, and likely become a normie or whatever. I know that much and don't delude myself, I know I'm a degenerate regardless, most women don't about themselves.

I coulda had been as a pitiful, wretchful thing as a normie woman, had things been different

The second, I still think that women can be saved, somehow... re-educated into being proper, functioning society members. The cost entails teaching them to suffer. Suffering is where character growth, male grandeur and all spawns from, the sole worthwhile human emotion because it propels one to improvement, they had it easy for so long they became complacent and entitled..

How old are you? are you on your 20's yet?

Begone evil spirit

Far gone those. I'm nearing my 30s.

So you are wizard already or they haven't delivered the powers yet?

At this point, not sure myself.

You can still be degenerate if you want, at 30 is way easy for man to bang young chicks than earlier

Just fuck them, why would you care about them? Find a random favelada, fuck her and then dump her

I never expected miracles, just expected... something, anything, some sign that we'd get into the right path and off this fucking status quo of a shitty country where your skills don't matter squat and your worth is solely defined by who you know.

And thanks, you're right. Churrasco (and food in general) is one of our solaces, its pretty cheap here and its (mostly) of good fare, kilo restaurants, local-made fast food, churrascarias, rodizios and all, we're good with making good food, I missed it when I went abroad to the UK.

I just rather that my people were hardworking, trustworthy and competent.

I do. As I said, I'm beyond the point of bothering about it, at all.

I don't. That's why I'm past the point of caring about fucking them,

>I just rather that my people were hardworking, trustworthy and competent.
Too bad we were colonized by Portugal

You sound a little depressed on your replies anão, you showed some good thinking here already, do you have an objective or something in life?

ive never seen so many brazilians in one place

Attached: 1465676332000.jpg (418x396, 87K)

Some "nationalists" will kill you if they hear this

I was a Wizard until last year, passed all chances i had before, one slut even beg for my dick once... but i refuse to fuck her. Created this stupid scenario in my head with love and caring that i fucked up everything and now i also, don't care anymore, so last year was a hooker.

>Any of you guys get murdered?
I think so

Attached: 2365478.webm (664x540, 1.49M)

>nationalists
>Brazil
top kek

Eh, not depressed per se. Just, you know... frustrated. Depression without the emotional aspect to it or whatever.

And yep, I do. As weird as it might sound, I wanna be an AI psychologist, user.

wish they realized that, is almost comical to hear them on facebook or if you are unlucky on real life

AI? like artificial inteligence? wow, psychology has gone far I see