Why do white people like mayo so much?

Why do white people like mayo so much?

Attached: 7f6072c9-3973-4d4d-aa1e-78216eb372d9_1.333bee7e5a2c533548606da8b66c073a[1].jpg (2365x2365, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saU3_xJJrCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's delicious, literally eating a Rustler's southern fried chicken mayo baguette right now

Fake news. It's Mexicans. I've seen them put mayo on corn on the cob.

i dont you fuck ass!

why do white people put mayo on everything?

The fucking iq level of this post is fucking astounding

why do niggers love to rape and pillage so much and shift the blame onto the whuwite man? wew

Top 10 mayonnaise eaters Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Chile, Netherlands, Poland. Do Europeans really eat that much mayo?

Because it's delicious

THEY WERE TRYING TO OFFLOAD THAT BULLSHIT LAST TIME I WAS AT THE STORE BUT I WASN'T BUYING ANY OF IT

LAS TIME I BOUGHT IT IT SAID THERE WERE 0 PERECENT PROTEIN DESPITE BEING "REAL" MAYO. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE JEWS DID THIS TO TARGET CATHOLICS.

We don’t.

He said white people

Because you can add it to nearly every basic food and it will become delicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=saU3_xJJrCg

OSCAR MEYERS SPELLS JEWS
JUST LOOK AT IT

Because it's good

It's oil and eggs. As though it's some sort of frightening cum goo made from ingredients no one else would dare touch. Testicle check, fagboys.

Attached: capncrunch.jpg (432x506, 56K)

Not even close to as much as latinos like mayo.

Because it reminds us of creampies

>.t

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (436x563, 107K)

I dont eat that shit other than BLTs. It tastes and it smells like something has gone bad.
Squareheads are not white

Attached: 122.png (1039x565, 1.12M)

Attached: 1535243800248.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>be jew
>hate mayo
>force kosher certification anyway

Attached: index.png (639x735, 547K)

That would be sour cream you dumb nigger.

The French invented the original recipe but the French aren't white anymore

Europeans like it the most and we all know they're not white

oy vey

Because unlike blacks they have stable refrigeration

We don't. We put bacon on everything. Get your facts straight.

I wonder how many billions of dollars they've managed to bleed out of us through the kosher racket. God damn hidden Jew tax on everything in the grocery store.

Attached: 1519813627009.jpg (680x466, 64K)

You can download the app from national bugle radio dot com.

Mayo is trash and eating mayo is the fashionable alternative to injecting fat directly into your blood stream.

Diet well, anons. Exercise and don’t eat trash.

It's what is called a "mother sauce", which means it is the basis for an entire branch of cold sauces. Also, it is one of the most stable sauces in the kitchen when made from scratch. ! cup of oil per egg yolk and maybe half a teaspoon of mustard to aid in bonding the fat to the yolk. Gradually and slowly added while using lemon juice or vinegar to thin it to prevent it from breaking. Season to taste at the end. Niggers truly can't cook.

How can you not like mayo? Shit's fucking tasty.

That's why the JEWS put it on the label because they don't use eggs. JEWS WORSHIP SATAN AND HATE LIFE.

its just oil, eggs and vinegar. I bet youre the type of fag who trims off every last piece of fat from his steak

Look Toby, we know you're too cheap to buy Hellman's brand with your ebt card, no self respecting white person buys Walmart brand items let alone step foot in that store. Next you'll say we like that miracle whip shit.

Attached: 20130806-mayo-taste-test-hellmans[1].jpg (610x458, 46K)

This

They had a sale on Hellmans at the store yesterday. I went up and down the isles to find out what was the best deal.

There wasn't anything but Hellmans. I bought nothing that day.

Shame. It's essential for REAL mayo to be made with eggs, meaning ceasar dressing, tartar sauce, garlic aioli and the list goes on and on be made with egg yolks. It can hold for 3-4 days. The chemical process is really a miracle of nature and innovative. How does one even think to try something like that? A white man did. Impressive. Mayo makes hundreds of things possible in cooking. What have niggers really done at all?
>We built america for free!
Picking cotton isn't building a civilization

I bought four crates of eggs yesterday. Maybe I will learn how to make mayo at home.

But I will not purchase fake mayo from the satan store during Lent becuase I intend to fast on Fridays.

Mayonnaise is pareve, eggs are not meat.

what can we do to save wypipo

Attached: wypipo2.jpg (540x298, 21K)

You can go to hell. I also bought 3lbs of beef so I could cut it with the same knife. Talmudic Jews can go to hell where they belong.

I'm hungry.

Lube used to be mayo, we would spread it on african slaves buttholes while their men stood their and watched.

Kidnapper Says 'Bye, Jayme' After Pleading Guilty to Killing the 13-Year-Old's Parents

5 face first-degree murder charges after Tennessee home invasion

>great value

Attached: 799.jpg (600x885, 54K)

Thats the jewish brand. Make your own faggot. Takes 10mins and 1 hr to cool by fridge.

>hell brand
>the jews
(((coincidence)))

I should clarify. Kosher mayonnaise is regular mayonnaise. Pareve means the product does not contain meat or dairy and is inherently kosher, which is to say the kosher marks on mayonnaise, like those on things like coffee and tea, are extraneous and simply put on those items to extract money from the companies that make them.

I just use the national bugle radio kochertified app on the cell phones.

Shits good

This man is correct.
People are so lazy with sauces.

>spoonful of mayo
>decent squirt of yellow mustard
>decent squirt of brown mustard
>pepper n salt
>add finely chopped pickle relish

delicious!!!

Im a white guy, kinda racist, fucking hate mayo, it stinks, it tastes like shit, it looks like cum, it feels like cum, its not good for you... I fucking love fried chicken, cornbread, and watermelon, and i have a big dick.

FUCK YOU YOU GET TWO STUPID HUSJ PUPPIES AND TWO SIDES FOE FREE FROM DAT STOSHIE STUPPERS!

We dont eat american mayo though

You sure know a lot about cum

Attached: 1551157420184.jpg (587x645, 116K)

The Japanese have nothing on Whites, they put on literally everything including sushi, pizza, noodles, okonomiyaki, potato chips, literally everything. Kewpie and the wasabi ones are pretty good though.

Meant it the other way around sorry

I've always hated mayo. No idea why. Family moved to America from Denmark which makes me about as white as mayo apparently.

You won't get out of it this easily.

I think it's gross

Because it looks like cum and whitey needs all the cum he can eat

Becaise the Jews did this to you during Lent.

Nope. It’s mayo. I’ve seen it too. It’s pretty good desu.

>basedbean oil concentrate with extra onions
Lads, take the mustardpill. Mustard is spicy, adds more flavor, and contains zero onions.
Mustard is the condiment choice of Chad.

Who cares kill white people

Question is why do niggers hate it so much? My guess is because it makes everything it touches better and it’s white.

When they serve you Guelden's mustarard you just pretend to go along.

Puag mayo, in latinamerica whites eat the glorious mantequilla/crema/margarina, it goes with everything.

I live where theres a lot of spics and they grill the corn and put mayo

Fat tastes better than spice.

Because they want to exterminate the white race and because they are animals that have sexual desires unable to contain.

Make your own mayo: it's just egg yolks, lemon juice, and olive oil.

>put mayo
Sounds worse than having corn shits, but at least I cam afford toilet paper.

A valuable post. Might actually try. We do make our own hummus here in Dearborn area.

Unlike everyone else we dont have alot of fats in our food, so we put this version of fat in our foods

If you listen to NPR, they're pretty upset about the fart rape.

Miracle whip is better. But I still lick the mayo off the butterknife after making a sandwhich no homo

I think Jesus said something about the miracle whip.

White here. I used to really like mayo but it just doesn't taste good anymore. I just put mustard on my sandwiches now.

Because fuck niggers and Jews and feds.

Anti semite.

mayo haters are literal faggots
ROYALE WITH CHEESE

wal mart brand is perfectly fine

make your own mayo, control the flavor, embrace it

>trusting store-sold mayo
Unless you make it at home it's trash, and comparing animal fat to processed shit is dumb.

In all truth, you should marry a guy right away. It ought not to be difficult because we're really just hurt children and want somebody to trust and love.

Im a guy and not a homosexual

It’s mostly Slavs that love mayo. It’s weird

I rub it into lampshades to keep the ski-- the material soft.

Attached: skinshade.jpg (635x695, 86K)

Like I said.

I only eat a couple ounces a week anyway, but if I make some chicken salad or something larger I'll definitely try it. Just never considered it really.

Attached: shrug.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

Why are niggers so impulsive and violent?

It's totally not because of genetics.

Satiating, relatively healthy and tastes good. Why not?

Im not white and I just recently found out it was 0 carbs 0 sugar so i started eating it more, shit is good. Making my own tomorrow

it's delicious, but pic related is straight jesus sauce and i would not live without it.

Attached: sriracha-mayo.jpg (900x900, 38K)

cause I jizz in it
prove me wrong