Here's your next guy who is going to walk

Attached: Untitled.png (689x609, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/mollie-tibbetts-murder-trial-moved-to-more-hispanic-populated-iowa-county/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based.

He’ll be murdered if so. Maybe the judge too

She deserved it for not fuckign a poor immigrant. White women are privileged and need to give up their pussy to less fortunate minorities.

>one less college whore
Wouldn't even be mad if he walked

Would be a shame if something happened to the judge.

I wonder what the jury will look like...

If any of you spics are worth something, you'l prove it by getting your amigos to shoot this guy in the streets.

Nobody has the balls, and people typically have food in their stomach. Nothing will happen.

Are you that disconnected from reality that you think a young American girl getting raped and killed by a mudblood is okay?

>tfw no conservative college cutie

Attached: how badly I wish I could bury my face into her massive thighs and breathe deeply.jpg (675x1200, 103K)

>no link
fake news

sage

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/mollie-tibbetts-murder-trial-moved-to-more-hispanic-populated-iowa-county/

Seeing what her father is like, it's probably for the best that his genetic line was ended.

are you that naive to think that women aren't 90% of the problem in any given situation? this is a miscarriage of justice, but it is neither shocking nor surprising. I hope that set him free. i hope her Dad tries to kill him and gets put away for a dime. i hope it happens 100 more times before rape season gets started.

the brake lines have been cut; time to step on the gas.

why couldn't you post that in the first place, like, maybe in the OP?

fuck your shit thread you lazy nigger. stop shitting up this board with your laziness. people come here to get news - not "clues" about the news so they have to go on a goosechase looking shit up. you should just post it in the first place.

go be a nigger somewhere else

sage

Latinos don’t like other latinos

Never said it was okay, just that nothing of value was lost.

>like

shut the fuck up you dumb little Zoomer fag. Eat shit and a bullet.Now Gtfo out of my thread.

bump

It's what she would have wanted. Think of all those great tacos we get to enjoy

>whites are so pathetic they need other races to avenge them

This. Both her parents need the rope, really.

Goonies never die

i hope this man is let go
he did nothing i wouldnt do

Attached: 1551208428186.jpg (2448x1836, 648K)

No one is surprised, paco.

she looks like a mutt

So? Woodbury is 16% Hispanic 73.9% non Hispanic white most spics there are immigrants and kids. 10/12 jurors will be white

We shall see. We do live in clown world now.

Fuck you pal. He's right. Post like a fucking white man from now on or we're just going to keep calling you a nigger

saged

He won’t, spics hate nigger behavior and will crucify this guy to “show” they are against it

Bump

Male Mestizo with 25% African DNA vs US Mestiz' with no African DNA.

Guess what happened? He turned into a ______.

I'll post how I want to post, dick sucker.

bump

The prosecution is going to get "cobbled".

Not guilty. It was self-defense. Whyppeeple racis!

Attached: 56.jpg (550x545, 35K)

They will declare a mistrial because since the murderer is an illegal spic, the entire jury must therefore be illegal spics, or else muh racism...
....it would actually be funny, if it wasn't the most likely result.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY COULDN'T KILL TERRY!

That picture hurts.

extremely hot take

Good time to raid the place.

mexican men can sense when a woman is ovulating and our biological impulses take over

for a mexican man, initiating intercourse with an ovulating woman regardless of her withholding consent or not its no different from an epileptic person having a seizure, it can hardly be considered his fault

Attached: 1553058190537.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

this bitch

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-motibbs-i-hate-white-people-simran-jeet-singh-35699204.png (500x713, 87K)

conviction will be overturned on apeel

CORNED

Cool, let's wake up more Boomers.

This might be the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen.

>wake up
>boomers
lol

>shoot
But user, they're Hispanic

you got fuckin owned faggot

>because since
my eyes

he didn't rape anyone retard
your people are literally worse than niggers

This would be sweet. Accelerationism, the verdict.

>be wrong
>bitch about something unrelated to sace face
Cringe

What is he even on trial for? Her own family doesn't care he killed her, why should anyone else?

Who cares. The parents care more about ethnic food, then their daughter being raped and murdered by an illegal.

unironically this unfortunately. Whites in general are too comfy to risk losing anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-152449_Gallery.jpg (1080x1381, 391K)

Good. Traitors don't deserve justice and an aquittal might redpill a few people

>Me in the background

I doxed Mollie’s mom a while back, when is the date of the trial? Thinking if he gets off, I’ll make an example of him.

>spics hate nigger behavior
>commit more rapes than niggers

Fuck off that's completly false

is it just me or has trump done diddly squat in terms of getting illegal mexicans out of the USA?

Yeah he hasn’t done shit.

No one cares, her dad traded his daughters memory for tacos

Oh yeah, just like how that other illegal spic who shot the white girl in San Fransisco and served ZERO prison time was killed by a white guy out for revenge.

Attached: 1511210248066.jpg (256x197, 10K)

This is important to remember, but we can't accept non-whites killing whites, even our worst traitors are ours to deal with, not theirs.

Lmao please kill more whites. The only way to stop Nazism is to murder them all

>This
If her own parents couldn't care less if their daughter is alive or dead, I really don't care either. I hope they get to eat tacos with corn served by the rapist/ murderer. Everyone can be happy.

So what?... If the jury is mostly hispanic the'ill have no mercy on him...

>throwing your life away for some random
that's some hyper white knight shit, that's right up your alley if anything.

Attached: 081_1000.jpg (448x604, 84K)

thats true
hispanics hold no one in lesser regard than other hispanics. we are hypercompetitive that way

Attached: 1552856911206.jpg (612x612, 57K)

>Goonies in the background
nice

No one owns me, nigger.

depends, what kind of spics do they have in Iowa, light skins or mayan savages?

>our worst traitors are ours to deal with, not theirs.
based

Attached: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (268x399, 17K)

>he thinks it's about the thot

Give them rope or give them freedom. What's the point of justice if these criminals are getting supported by the state for 60+ years with food and medical treatments?

Pol is a board of peace

Attached: 1552691917821.jpg (218x232, 18K)

Zelea was a beautiful man

The next mass shooting will be in the US and it won't be against Muslims, blacks, or jews.
It will be against invader Mexicans
Screencap this post

Spics jury must be full of spics, white persons jury of peers whoever is around.

Kek

Yes specifically killing the guy who killed the hoe is totes not related in anyway to her. Makes sense.

>glowing this hard

Attached: 1531592654739.gif (800x430, 897K)

He's going to walk

they're already 20% of the population and that's only counting the legal ones. you would need a battalion to make a dent in their numbers.

wew you're really dumb

Not an FBI agent, an angry man. But fine, be a wuss. I’ll find out myself.

Hmmmmm so this must be how minorities feel when judged by an all-white jury? Are you suggesting that minorities are treated poorly in America or something?

Big thinks chief.

Attached: 1552856629200.png (894x773, 48K)

>i hope her Dad tries to kill him
Her dad is a cuck who virtue signaled about not all spics and muh mexican food and her mom adopted a spic afterward. A bunch of spics letting their coethnic walk is what these shitty parents deserve.

I hope he gets off so people will get enraged and the full force to get illegals out of our country comes into effect.

Attached: 1540098501259.jpg (705x609, 103K)

Awww, come on. Her dad likes tacos, so it's all worth it. He doesn't worry about a kid dying when he can just make another one.

Her dad would like to suck his dick he's such a faggot. Why the fuck should I care?

Absolutely corn-cobbed.

So all the little kids they fuck, are just practice for the ovulators? Shit genetics are present because somehow Mexicans found a way to cross bread with donkeys.

Do I get a free gf that loves me forever if I do? Then sure.

>Are you suggesting that minorities are treated poorly in America or something?

I know this is bait, but I fucking hate this meme. People who unironically believe this are irredeemable brainlets.

they're not treated poorly in america, but they are treated poorly by white majorities

White people, fuck off america, this is brown land.