Why is North Korea demonized by the msm while it remains to be one of the most industrialized countries in the world?

Why is North Korea demonized by the msm while it remains to be one of the most industrialized countries in the world?

Attached: l.jpg (1705x706, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJQalL3-H18
youtube.com/watch?v=zCjpxZDTyqs
nknews.org/2018/10/dprk-highlights-progress-on-major-infrastructure-energy-project-near-tanchon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Banking)))

Cause it's one of the only countries left which is not run by a kike central bank

Attached: l.jpg (1411x738, 232K)

Attached: l.jpg (1544x692, 244K)

Attached: l.jpg (1267x875, 280K)

Attached: l.jpg (1268x650, 209K)

>le edgy 'north korea is great' posting

It's none of our fucking business, I'm sure they would be doing better if we didn't sanction them

It's truly a wonder how North Korea has become more humane than the rest of the world

Attached: l.jpg (1067x671, 169K)

>most industrialized countries in the world

Except the majority of the farming is still done by hand. Most of the farm land in the DPRK still uses steel plows. I wouldn't say "production quotas" are anywhere near reflective of what an industrialized country should be. Especially as it relates to supply and demand in manufacturing.

>majority of the farming is still done by hand
How did this meme become popular?

Attached: l.jpg (1268x656, 200K)

>already isolates self from world
>muh sanctions
How does that even effect them?
I'm convinced I fucked Cleopatra in a past life.

this, and thread.
every Country that wants to be free has to become a dictatorsship till the kraken is weak enough to not conquer it back again.

They don't have food lol

> I'm sure they would be doing better if we didn't sanction them

Given that China had suffered under Mao and was under practically no sanctions. The only difference between the DPRK being sanctioned and no sanctions would be nuclear weapons and a rise in the quality of health for its citizens. This in turn would raise productivity, but under their Juche doctrine: would still not rise to meet the demands of the people in order to increase the overall living standard for everyone.

I've been to the DPRK once myself about 3/4 years ago (Chinese Citizenship) and I have friends that are refugees from there. 3 of them had parents that were from Pyongyang and were members of the government/military, and 4 of them were poor ass farmers from Kumgang and Yeoncheon.

Attached: 1533162787485.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

imagine being so fucking retarded that you come up with an idea to really show the world how powerful and organized you are by lining up 100 identical tractors in a formation.

and NK wonders why we are all laughing at them

>I've been to the DPRK once myself about 3/4 years ago
kek, so you've only visited designated tourist sites
You have no idea of what it's been on lately

Attached: l.jpg (1060x655, 136K)

... pretty damn sure the designated tourist sites are the only ones that are industrialized what so ever.
Jaka Parker has videos on youtube showing what NK is actually like

>hurr they put it all in one place to take a picture
This is so powerful

Attached: l.jpg (962x613, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TJQalL3-H18

Because we are in a post industrial world/age.

Would it explain the stis rotting away at your brain

t. North Korean poster hiding behind a meme flag

do you need more?
youtube.com/watch?v=zCjpxZDTyqs

we fucking know what NK looks like. just because you are used to telling lies to your fellow NKers and getting away with it doesn't mean we don't know.

This

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 7K)

>pretty damn sure the designated tourist sites are the only ones that are industrialized
Again, that's the most insensitive word to describe the current situation
North Korea has got its own development scheme and currently focusing on expanding the power capacity by constructing massive hydro-power plants at once, all due to be completed until the end of 2020
nknews.org/2018/10/dprk-highlights-progress-on-major-infrastructure-energy-project-near-tanchon/
By then, power outage will be history

Attached: l.jpg (4252x2821, 1.33M)

Are you not aware that you actually have to drive through the countryside to reach government sanctioned tourist destinations? When you arrive in Pyongyang, you have to drive about 20 miles to reach Songnim and all of that is countryside. All farmers on the outskirts of Pyongyang receive industrialized equipment. This is because the crops that are grown directly outside of the city are immediately rushed into it. But as you drive further out into the countryside: out to the eastern peninsula towards Mount Kumgang, you can see the majority of the farming is done by hand.

I doubt someone like you has received unfettered access to the country to verify your insane claims. Being that a separate attache vehicle follows you to every destination and the officials are constantly doing headcounts. You are under more monitor than you think in that country. Especially if you're from any western country.

Attached: 1396332913154.jpg (499x382, 51K)

Not only that, they're also trying to improve the quality of food supply by laying much weight on fish farming or land reclamation
So how many of these schemes have you come across 4-5 years ago? None, because all of them materialized only after 2016

Attached: l.jpg (4252x2805, 1.33M)

>Mount Kumgang
Ok you have zero insight on what you've just said
Mount Kumgang is located deep inside Kangwon province, which is historically never a popular place for agriculture due to its mountainous terrain and climates
Most of its significant agricultural bases are located beneath South Hwanghae province where the largest flatland is formed

Attached: l.jpg (4252x2835, 1.23M)

Show your flag. I‘m pretty sure you‘re from some Eastern European shithole where communism is still mourned after.

Go away, germany, I have no interest in making fun of you

Attached: 1501348525961.png (1015x655, 228K)

Well I hate to disappoint you, but there is agriculture there. The DPRK's logistics/distribution system for food is localized to most regions outside of the capital. The fact that you don't know this, shows that you have no genuine knowledge of the DPRK. As someone who has first hand experience of touring the country and having friends from the country: it's shocking to see how ignorant you are of the people, their culture, and workings of government.

Attached: 1393385195467.gif (493x342, 480K)