Which is the most cancerous?

muslims or jews?

Attached: E52C95B5-AB80-42F0-A7EA-922037BFBB6D.png (220x124, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=i_bU2okGo7A
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
youtube.com/watch?v=HV_AUF25Clg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zionism is cancer

Attached: Hating-Israel.jpg (929x611, 321K)

The former are just stooges for the latter.

Beides

Jews

Both JIDF, go fuck yourselves.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

They're the same shit, it's like trying to differentiate sewer rats with garbage rats, in the end of the day they're rats

which tastes worse?
cat shit or bird shit?

Jews always. Theyre the ones who orchestrate the invasion and stir up war.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_bU2okGo7A

Jews. They act like fucking rats. At least Mudslimes dont disguise their intentions.

i would rather fuck a dead jew than a muslim

Jews, easily. We got along with the muzzies for quite a while and countries like Iran were very civilized. This whole terror nonsense began when the Americans bombed and armed people all across the muslim word, all in the name of their greatest ally of course. Muslims still have quite a lot of values that we share.
-Anti degeneracy
-Keeping women in line
-Hating Isreal
-A sense of honour
-Being polite hosts
Lots of values that we have lost in the west. I think we could get along nicely actually, if both of us had strong rightwing leaders, to respect eachother.

muslims are just a symptom
KIKES are the cancer
>kikes false flag US into bombing middle east
>kikes Also gave the US (((fake))) WMD intel
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
>US manipulated into implementing the kikes yinon plan
(pic related)
>creates MILLIONS of refugees
>Kikes "goyim be good humanitarians take them in, give them lots of gibs."
>"dont worry, multiculturalism is a source of your strength"
>Also kikes "israel is full, we cant take any refugees"
>millions flood into the west
>terrorism increases 6500%
>kikes "see i told you goys muslims are bad"
>now join your "greatest ally" in the fight agianst them
2D brainlets actually fall for it

NZ shooting is a by product of the (((master plan)))

Attached: Jewish-Master-Plan.jpg (576x1024, 251K)

JEWS RESPECT ISLAM

Attached: Israeli jew on jesus muslims nwo white genocide.jpg (1200x4721, 309K)

Attached: what if.jpg (552x554, 100K)

Attached: never forget what they have done 2.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Blaming America. Typical.

Plus dont forget the insane amounts of degeneracy they spread throughout our culture, and their stranglehold over the media, the music industry and Hollywood. They attacks us day after day through these subversive propagandist avenues.

I blame the jews you nigger, i know you didn't vote to bomb anyone. I know you aren't asked for anything, just like us

>Blaming America
you have been, and still are the foot soldiers of isreal.
you are NOT fighting for "freedom"
you are fighting for kikes YINON PLAN

Attached: yinon_plan.png (720x872, 310K)

kike manipulated you into war
this is PROVEN
>youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc

>muslims Want to establish a global caliphate and kill anyone who doesn't convert or becomes a second class citizens
>Out of all religions in the world they have killed the most
> Followers regularly commit acts of terror that kills hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians
> Music made with instruments is forbidden
> Art that depicts the human form is forbidden

Vs

>A religion that wants its own nation for itself and for people to leave them the fuck alone

Not a hard choice in the slightest

haha i can say that most of you don’t live in europe, we are invaded by niggers and muzz who rape and steal ou wives

Jude

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9ydXNzaWFuZGlhc3BvcmEub3JnL3VwbG9hZHMvaW1hZ2VzL2FjNGQzYjNhZTYyMDZhYjI0YzEyLmpwZWc=.jpg (960x632, 82K)

I hate both

Attached: Christ-Chan Heresy.png (625x941, 283K)

fuck ur cuck country a pack of muzz is killed and all whites leftist suck their cocks

He's not, kike manipulation over the US is a hell of a drug. We just happen to have an extremely well funded army for them to play with.

fpbp

Attached: 1551647228126.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

Who said I didn't support the bombing? Better to be bombing those sand niggers over there than have them bomb us here. They try to come here as "refugees" too we just say no. Not our fault you elect race traitors.

wh*tes

we are superior sry

Man, do you understand anything? There were no problems before the US took a big shit on the Middle East. Since then refugees come and since then they commit terror attacks. They werent going to bomb you idiot, how can someone be that absolutely brainwashed? Gaddafi got along with Kennedy, he supported what he did, he wrote that in his Green Book. The threat, that you mean, is the one, the US created in the first place.

Nigger

Both.

They are one in the same. Islam is just zionist fear mongering weapon. They both believe the same messiah will come and save them. Christians believe that their messiah will end up being the antichrist. Also, Muslims hate christians more than jews, do not let them tell you otherwise. Their little speel about Christ only being a prophet and not the Messiah is bullshit, they don't believe in the same god or christ what so ever. Jews are just whiter than Arabs and are just as nepotistic
You also have a Palestinian flag and an Israeli flag and are asking Muslims vs jews, Palestinians are their own nation of ppl and they happen to be muslim, Israeli jews colonized the land there, we'll most of the jews.

they're both shemites.

Attached: for peace.jpg (720x720, 228K)

Zionism taught Christians to distrust their Muslim brethren. The two would be at peace if they weren't being played and lied to by Jews.

How fucking old are you? America has been Israels army for the last 60 years, idiot. If we didn't support Israel they wouldn't be as powerful. Not to mention how the Israelis stole our nuclear blueprints and all of our hi tech that they are selling off to China and Russia.

Jews.
Sandniggers aren't human, so they can't be held to the same standard.

Attached: mfw.jpg (327x309, 30K)

Jews, muslims don't infiltrate shit yet.

Muslims are a symptom, Jews are the structural problem.

kek

aren’t u a jew?

They are one entity.

Semites.

Obviously the kikes. Muslims can be great allies against our common enemy and tend to not subvert every fucking institution on the face of the fucking planet. When they get uppity and think about leaving the desert you just hit em with the DEUS VULT backhand and they settle right down again.

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (702x886, 107K)

Probably cat shit.

Yes blame (((America))) indeed

Sort of

H-how do you know?

>jews
>jews 2.0

Jews 1.5 arent that great either come to think of it

Trying to gain sympathy again, i guess it has worked on this guy though

Pick a side,goy. No fuck you. THEY BOTH ARE.

Attached: 1505406892281.gif (500x522, 102K)

Well Jews in Israel have no nation to undermine so we tend to be more based when it comes to these matters. I think "Hebrew" is better fitting.
Sure thing, Achmed.

That being said, I see Jow Forums's point about Jewish subversion tactics. Well, not much of a point to see, since it's literally common knowledge here.

Attached: 1542997950663.png (243x333, 170K)

He's probably a Zionist himself anyway

>coming from an american

Buddhists

Both are cancer but the different type. The muslim is the typical mindless beast who only understands violence and nothing else. It's stupid and attacks head on. On the other hand the jew is the slimy spineless coward who wouldn't fight you face to face but use tricks and manipulation to get what he wants. Personally I hate both but the jewish style infuriates me more.

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_AUF25Clg
Always trying to gain sympathy and talk bad about muslim, in the same move you'd talk badly about us and gain try to gain sympathy with muslims. It is always the same

Muslims and it's not even close. They're the cancer of the world. Don't get me wrong, Jews are a cancer too, but they're stage 3 while mudslimes are stage 4. The fags that are saying jews are worse are literal cucks who are probably watching their sister getting raped by a few Muslims. Muslims are say worse.

can’t agree anymore

Jews without a doubt. they are parasites that destroy nations from within. you have multiculturalism precisely because of Jews. Jews do not assimilate, they are always loyal to the tribe above all else. in order to operate they need a fractured and divided society with a strict victim hierarchy in which they sit on top above all criticism.

Muslims are shit but the Jew is the rot that brings down entire civilizations.

̶J̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶
̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶

Better world .

fpbp

>Always try to gain sympathy with us, talk bad about Muslims
>Talk bad about us, gain sympathy with Muslims.

You're contradicting yourself. Judging by your flag, it's pretty obvious you're just another assblasted sandnigger, so I make no attempt at favoring myself with you.

Attached: 1525633122371.jpg (236x244, 11K)

fpbp

Attached: israel.jpg (832x827, 87K)

funny

fpbp

Attached: 1553708608652.gif (270x480, 3.9M)

Whatever you say kike.