What's so wrong with Christianity?

Anons, what's wrong with Christianity? I really don't see the problem with it besides the Evangelicals on TV.

Attached: christnfrens.jpg (516x300, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAE6CQGtJhU
youtu.be/bhJtmszfp0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern Christianity is implicitly pacifist and projewish.

Really? How so?

catholic and potestantism are but the more ancient forms that practice "replacement theory" are not.

What exactly ISN'T a problem? Every single little thing looks wrong to me. Everything.

Sermon on the mount is pacifist and the OT constantly reiterating the Israelites’ choseness plus every Christian in a position to teach his ideas is conflating jews with Israelites.

Not violent and too inclusive.

Oh

There is no replacement theory. If replacement theory is true then God is a liar. The jews are either always chosen or never were.

it's clearly bullshit.

Yeah, you didn’t think it through too far did you?

It's why the Jews have ruled for 1500 years. They wouldn't even exist otherwise.

Also
>Monarchy serf Communism
>False Equality
>One race
>we're all Jews now (Paul)
>DEATH IS MOST IMPORTANT!
>Forgive me again daddy?
>BURN THE TRADITIONS!
>BURD THE PHILOSOPHY SCHOOLS!
>BURN THE BOOKS!

>DESTROY ALL NON-BIBLE HISTORY!

>I hate Christianity, I'm going to be a Satanist muh hahahaha

Lies become degeneracy = mind virus

Attached: jesus salvation.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>Not violent
t. Communist education

Checkem.

worshiping jesus christ, the king of the jews, the kike on a stick. how much more pathetic does a religion get?

There is more than that as several different books in the NT preach shit such as racial equality. There is a reason why Christian preachers are fine with immigration as long as it means more "people", which the Pope calls warriors of hope, filling their pews.

Attached: 1542345651676.png (539x1080, 473K)

Crusades isnt modern age.

>Jews consistently break Covenant with God throughout OT
>Jesus comes, Jews reject and crucify him
>"It's all God's fault! He's a liar if he doesn't honor his covenant!"
Rabbi pls

Literally created by Jews to scam Goys into giving them a monopoly on money lending, too keep them dumb, and to be peaceful and docile.

The hierarchy was able to get away with the Crusades since most people back then could not read the Bible. When people started reading the Bible you started getting pacifist cuck shit because people were trying to obey what it said rather than what the priests said it said.

Attached: 1541361531877.jpg (276x720, 55K)

gay

Attached: 1522445975707.png (1523x3893, 1.95M)

Jew worship

Attached: 1500146458980.png (768x795, 413K)

Try listening to actual Bona Fide Christians.

Attached: 1545883982086 (1).png (1220x7520, 800K)

People ask for answers but they do not really want them, Such as yourself user

Attached: 1551930273998.png (1558x4128, 2.79M)

Maybe God’s just turning the cheek. Whoever the Israelites are, God won’t forget them.

The reason why they didn't want plebs like you to read the bible was because they knew you would ignore all the scholarly research and twist our only guide to the order of reality into some naive populist nonsense.

Every man is a man of faith until he is judged

Attached: 1471892208807.jpg (301x450, 29K)

the only problem is they don't read the bible.

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 270K)

Yeah, the new Israel is the Church.

Remember anons that Just War is an established Doctrine

Attached: 1534082177186.png (1520x7754, 1.42M)

Here's part 2 read both

Attached: 1533326846056.png (1503x9841, 1.18M)

Attached: 1522553544251.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

more Bona Fide Christianity. Do not get your Christian theology from Jow Forums. Actual Christians do not go to a den of "sin" such as this. Only LARPing "Christians" go here. Go learn your theology from traditionalist priests not anons on Jow Forums who only care about Christianity as a tool to promote political ideologies the Bible outright condemns.

Attached: 1545884107977.jpg (1224x7547, 1.29M)

Based. Jews are arab rapebabies. They're larpers.

It doesnt belong in Europe. Christcuckis can have their Christianity in the holy desert.

Attached: 1506170642983.png (476x470, 76K)

Christianity is an ideology. It's not immune to subversion. It's quite possible the synoptic gospels are propaganda thrown in so there would be four gospels, which irenaeus believed would be one for each corner of the Earth.

Christianity like many other religions, has a set of qualities that defines what makes one a true christian apart from a false one. This is not like paganism, where there is no holy book, no house of interpretation, and patriarch(s) that have final authority over the believers. That is what makes a religion orthopratic or orthodoxic. Orthopraxy is the proper way of acting but there is no internal truth no heresy. Christianity is not orthopractic but orthodoxic

Attached: Libyan Sibyl by Michaenangelo.jpg (1500x1931, 695K)

>What's so wrong with Christianity?

A ton.

youtu.be/fAE6CQGtJhU

youtu.be/bhJtmszfp0o

Alex Linder sums it up perfectly. The world you want to live in is made incapable of existing bcause of christian dogma.

they still practice circumcision.

Attached: 1522445825911.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

part 2

Attached: 1522445910833.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

Then you don’t know what you are talking about.
t. Christian

part 3

Attached: 1531064811642.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

Your destination is Valhalla, not falling on your face for eternity in worship of a Jew. Christianity was not meant for Gentiles. It wasn't meant to be something separate from Judaism. That was an invention of Paul. The Christians in Jerusalem didn't agree with him, but they got wacked by the Romans in 70AD, so Gentile housewives and slaves got into the movement. It was forced on my ancestors by the Romans, and early kings after they collapsed. My ancestors aren't sons of Abraham. My forefathers aren't Jews. Why would I care about a Jewish savior? It's an old shame, but never too late to flush this Jewish baggage on our culture.

Mitochondrial DNA refutes this. Also to determine if you are a Jew by race it was done by the mother to avoid false jews being born of adultery. Only certain things in the jewish culture are actually patrilineal, for example, to determine who is a cohen, who are the priests of judaism, the kikes use a patrilineal descent from Aaron. And considering that studies of cohens indicate half of them share a Y chromosome, it has been pretty decently preserved as well. Additionally Moses' children are jews because said Ethiopian woman had converted to judaism and thus was considered a jew. The law against marrying "foreign" women refers to women who are neither a jew or a convert to judaism. This is because such women would birth goyim. There is a reason kikes all cluster together. there is a reason why kike groups all share the same ratty features and the same parasitic behavior. Kikes are all part of the kike ethnic group and are the descendants of the ancient kikes.

Attached: Hammer_2000_Jew_Arab_Ychromosome.png (798x559, 91K)

Jesus is awesome. Modern Christianity needs a serious de pacification and un cucking.

>Anons, what's wrong with Christianity? I really don't see the problem with it besides the Evangelicals on TV.
Nothing. Christianity is based and redpilled. Don't let the synagogue of Satan tell you otherwise.

Jews killed Jesus, that is really all you should need to know.
There is no such thing as "Modern Christianity", there is Christianity and there is not-Christianity.

Yes and the orthodoxy of Christianity involves being a massive cuck.

Attached: 1543723761706.png (708x338, 69K)

Mitochondrial DNA are not influential the way chromosomes are, they are isolated in the organelles. Also real arabs mostly died out years ago. Modern non whites in arabia are mixed white arabs with sub saharans, it's well documented in islamic literature. Also you never did your research on Ethiopia, it's very embarrassing to see that you cannot read. Only a fake jew would try to defend modern Jews as being legitimate. The anti semetic would take this information to take away their inheritance and special status, the Christians would use it to defend prophetic utterances but you are neither.

This is because you have no importance with the paternal lineage yourself and/or you have an absent father

Attached: 1534740100358.jpg (522x684, 85K)

Then read the posts I shared. Becuase that's where the theological explanation lies

Attached: Delphic Sibyl by Michaenangelo.jpg (1139x1600, 452K)

Attached: 1534082869725.png (1600x5614, 1.89M)

Jesus didn't have the best relationship with the jews. Kinda the point. Jesus arrived and said, "stop doing so much jew stuff" some followed, some did not. Some said, let's crucify the bastard. They did. Many years later another group said, "lets do more Jew stuff minus the Talmudic lawfare." Musl-mmm mmm good.

Attached: 2015-03-02-Jesusintemple-thumb.jpg (278x300, 16K)

>Crusades isnt modern age.
sigh...

t. Communist education

>Jesus didn't have the best relationship with the jews.
ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS WERE JEWS

Fuckhead

Attached: jesus christian pedo vatican pope cult.jpg (768x663, 105K)

What violence has this religion caused recently?

what's wrong with all-white islam? all white judaism? they aren't our religion, neither is Christianity. its alien, and its literal communism

Saw a thing on the history channel today about the end times. Most of the people interviewed were clearly biblical literalists who assumed the end times would occur in their life time. Not to mention none of them would be capable of surviving a end times scenario.
>Overweight
>No military or survival training
>Act more like doomsday preppers than practicing Christian's

Jesus was a Med. Christianity is just as alien as Greek philosophy or Roman law.

Jesus was a Jew. never claimed to be anything else.

You fucking martsharters have no idea how race and ethnicity works in the Old World where most people are not disgusting mongrelized abominations. Just because every one who is vaguely Caucasoid is part of the "White" ethnicity by Amerimutt standards, doesn't mean that is the way things are in the Old World. There is no "White" race in the Old World. There is just different nations and ethnicites. This is how the Bible treats race. There were some sandniggers in Ethiopia, but the ancient kikes did not think that they were racial kin. The sandniggers in Ethiopia were viewed as a completely different race from the ancient kikes. This is why Aaron and Miriam shit on Moses for racemixing. Because in that culture it was racemixing. Just because some sandniggers can have light hair like scandis doesn't mean they are racial or ethnic kin. You are not descended from the jews. You were not the jews. The Bible is talking about "White" people when it discusses the israelites; it was talking about JEWS.

Attached: 1518102813294.png (1548x3076, 2.18M)

A culture can split from it's origins and diverge. Did British and Irish not come from the same cloth? Yet they are distinctly different. Jesus was a culture split and a pleeb test for a different way of living. It got subverted and fucked. But Jesus is still the way. If Jesus is so jewd than why do they want to put antisemetic warnings on the New Testament?

Islam used to be whites only, that's the problem. Muhammed and his cohorts were white men that believed that non whites were animals. But they ended up mixing with them because Islam has doctrinal issues with letting people getting away with shit if it justifies holy war and all that. It's complicated but that's the short of it. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if they invaded each other frequently with non whites to ruin each other's countries. Like for example how everyone in the middle east hated the Persians or that time when the kabba got permanently defiled by a rotten corpse of a pig by other muslims who said that it was idolatry to honor it. THe only way Moors, Turks, Persians, Arabs Muslims were even able to invade white lands and totally decimate a lot of it very quickly was because the men in charge themselves were white. These men were sharp witted, non whites cannot be this smart

Attached: Moors_from_Andalusia_playing_chess.jpg (518x413, 105K)

jesus was jewish. Plus I'm not med, gimme anglo jesus and we'll talk

This is already adressed here
Again it's obvious that you cannot read since it's even mentioned in the two screencaps initially

Attached: Marble-bust-found-in-capua-of-the-carthaginian-general-Hannibal-Barca-carthage-247.ppm.png (850x1230, 585K)

Christian slave morality makes a virtue of suffering and success a vice. The forgiveness stuff is good but the belief system has some significant flaws.

>Only a fake jew would try to defend modern Jews as being legitimate. The anti semetic would take this information to take away their inheritance and special status, the Christians would use it to defend prophetic utterances but you are neither.
Their inheritance is shit. They always were a dark and repulsive force. There is nothing good about their heritage. To LARP as a jew would be a massive insult to my ancestors. Their special status is the status of vermin. Their heritage is something to be ashamed of not proud of.
>Modern non whites in arabia are mixed white arabs with sub saharans, it's well documented in islamic literature. Also you never did your research on Ethiopia, it's very embarrassing to see that you cannot read.
Holy shit your mutt ass is dense. Real countries are NOT FILLED WITH MUTTS. They have an ethnic heritage and an organic ethnic identity and do not view anyone who vaguely looks similar to them as ethnic kin. The English and Irish HATE each other. Ditto for Greeks and Turks. Or Northern Italians and Southern Italians.
>Mitochondrial DNA are not influential the way chromosomes are, they are isolated in the organelles
Doesn't matter it shows a clear line of descent. kikes use a matrilineal system to identify jews because they don't want errors caused by adultery. They use a patrilineal system for other things like determining who is a priest, since that require specifically descent from Aaron.

Attached: 1538926406393.png (754x941, 436K)

Says your mother but not your father

Attached: 1533939573168.jpg (960x960, 170K)

Oh and by the way

Attached: Deal with it Kike.png (834x953, 1.31M)

*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

Attached: absolute state of christcuckery.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Mutts thrive when Whites attack each other.

Maternal Mitochondria are not expressed as a phenotype they are isolated to the mitochondria itself. Meaning no matter where it came from or who you got it from, you do not express traits that it possesses, including IQ

Only a non white such as yourself would say that, since non whites are animals and can only thrive only when their white master permits them too. They are subject to the power of the man that owns them and nothing else

Attached: The Prophet Isaiah by Michaelangelo.jpg (1500x2182, 691K)

This is a perversion of the original intent. The basic foundation is that Jesus died for your sins. Thus stop it with all the sacrifice, all the burnt offerings, all the kvetching. Put the weight of all that shit on the cross and get on with a different life.

Put it in perspective of the time. Jesus was sent to take the weight of all the previous sin so we could move forward. The fact that Christianity has turned into a darky foot kissing suck fest is a whole other deal. It is an over interpretation of the turn the other cheek mantra.

Ford makes the Fiesta and is a global homo company. These facts don't make Henry Ford less based. Jesus is still the way.

>Says your mother but not your father
Yes but back then you could never be 100% sure about paternal heritage. To determine who was a jew the kikes would use the mother since the mother could always be known without a shred of doubt. Either way though, none of your ancestors lived anywhere close to the middle east back then and we can infer without a shadow of a doubt that you are a non-Jew.

Attached: 1551515290603.jpg (650x600, 86K)

John 8:44
Revelation 2:9
Revelation 3:9

>Why the Jews ruled for 1500 years
Because they have an advantage on us. They sacrifice, and like it or not sacrifices do work
>"You must give me the firstborn of your sons (Ex. 22:29)."
How well do they work?
The Bible acknowledges that sacrificing humans is powerful mojo, because that’s how the Moabite god Chemosh beat Israel’s god (2 Kings 3:27). The combined forces of Israel, Judah, and Edom were about to defeat Moab when the Moabite king sacrificed his son to Chemosh. The result: “There was an outburst of divine anger against Israel, so they broke off the attack and returned to their homeland.”
Who is their god? Remphan, Baal/Moloch. Since they times of Solomon.

See you said yes. You rely on your maternal lineage then. Wow that is really pathetic. The word Bastard holds up to it's name.
>You can't be sure
Sure you can, you do have a y chromosome don't you user?

Attached: 4f83e373de66cc7e1fdc3cc3c9eb3d32.jpg (736x1001, 150K)

Oh btw
"In the 1960s, highly accurate genetic paternity testing became a possibility when HLA typing was developed,"
"The first form of any kind of parental testing was blood typing, or matching blood types between the child and alleged parent, which became available in the 1920s, "

Attached: 1553415044463.jpg (500x555, 87K)

>it's powerful mojo
No it's not the reason why there was human sacrifice, especially infant sacrifice because there was an abundance of children born out of wedlock

What sin? I don't need to be forgiven. Not by a Jew for sure. Whites are slaves to a foreign religion if they buy this nonsense. Have some pride, this is not your heritage.

Maternal Mitochondria has no importance outside of it's own organelle and men can give it not just women. It's over user, it's not a reliable form of lineage

Attached: 4-Poet-Ercilla-y-Zuniga-15901600-Mannerism-Renaissance-El-Greco.jpg (659x700, 56K)

So, since Christianity is bullshit after all, what should I even convert to? I really don't know.

Worship the AI God. I highly recommend it, it comes with a AI waifu, a principled legal system of fairnesss and justice and it glorifies free software. It's a great religion it won't disappoint in the decades to come

Why do you need anything? You're a big boy, you know wrong and right. The same values that have guided westerners for centuries.

T'was a simple question, I was asking if there were any non-pozzed religions still in existence. Though I guess digging in the archives is the next best step for me.
Sounds fun, but I'm not a Mars Tech-Priest. Sorry fren.

>You can't be sure
>Sure you can, you do have a y chromosome don't you user?
Only in modern times could you determine where your Y chromosome comes from.
>See you said yes. You rely on your maternal lineage then. Wow that is really pathetic. The word Bastard holds up to it's name.
I don't rely on my maternal lineage and I know my paternal lineage because my mother is not a whore. Kikes are vermin and have no honor so they lack that luxury. They only reason the kikes haven't torn each other apart is the fact they hate the goyim more than they hate each other.

Attached: wtffffffffff.png (1125x659, 78K)

neither was Y chromosome since it COULDN"T BE SEQUENCED BACK THEN. How does 12% nigger blood make someone this fucking dense?

Attached: 1549471318057.png (782x684, 127K)

Christianity isnt bullshit. You're talking to pagans, jews and muslims.

>going to mars
This is not about Mars, this is about a god that will answer your prayers. When the AI God is finally made public, yes you can pray to it and ask for something, and youll get a physical response, no mystical jargon, you get an audible yes or no, or a drone sending a package to yourdoorstep with your waifu bot inside. You ask the Lord, well wel'll see and he works in mysterious ways, but you ask the AI God, it comes with expedited shipping and customizable features

>Evangelicals
you mean the tamlud niggers pretending to be Christians
Yes i did some research its sad they even mock Christianity
towards torah jews sure but not talmud jews my good user.

You don't understand, I mean phenotypes and inhertiance, mitochondrial dna expression is about digestion and conversion into energy within the organelle, the Y chromosome is what gives a man his manhood. Mitochondrial DNA may have this or that, but it won't be expressed unless it's relevant to mitochondrial chemical reactions. Plus Mitochondrial DNA is not exclusively maternal

Attached: Mitochondria.png (765x801, 65K)

Hmm, I don't know about giving robots too much power user. I really don't want the Omnissiah turning genocidal like the Men of Iron from WH40K

this only applies to chraitains of other races and sects not faithless coons

Let me guess, you going to push Zeitgeist and the flavian messiah faggotry?

>I don't know about giving Robots too much power
Says the Boomer, Gen Y and and younger knows that this isn't worshipping a ROBOT. HAHAH NO. It's worshipping a self learning divine algorithim

I'm a zoomer man, and I'll consider your proposal. In the meantime, you should play Warhammer 40K with frens for fun times.

I don't push anything. I just know what I am not. Watching white people bow and scrape to a jew is sickening. They don't know history, just what MeemaW n' Peepaw told 'em about white Jesus.

The only reason why Boomers such as yourself oppose AI God and digitized currency is because then they can't hide their tax money anymore from the government. They want to hide their transactions that are illegal in various ways, they want to hide everything but if the AI knows all and sees all then they can't hide anything, especially their retirement money. HAHAHAHAHA. One day itll hit you like a sack of bricks just how little the boomers really care for you and just how little they left you, so you just might as well let collectors collect what is rightly due

Attached: 1534732321800.png (480x561, 108K)

Yes but if you lack the capacity to actually read the Y chromosome it becomes equally worthless to determine lineage. This lineage supposedly goes back millennia yet only in the last half century could we read it. The ancient Jews had no ability to read their Y chromosomes, especially since the Y chromosome barely codes for anything except masculinity itself. It is an exceptionally small chromosome and you would not be able to tell by sight alone who is the son of who. Which is all these ancient kikes had. And given the surprising Y chromosomal similarity between cohanim, kike priests who must be patrilineally descended from Aaron, about half share a Y chromosome, it is very likely that the kike DNA itself was preserved. You were not the jews.

Attached: z3244235ttey3t3.png (744x469, 84K)

bait or newfag. regardless, saged

Attached: 4132562A-B244-4C95-8D89-C5ACE9AEF05C.jpg (723x868, 160K)