Facebook and Instagram banning any white nationalism

Facebook and Instagram are now banning anything linked to white nationalism

Every day the hammer comes down harder. Every day there is less of a solution

Attached: 82D55D8A-7199-4F65-8621-2192223F7587.jpg (750x763, 257K)

Good, those inbred incels are on the wrong side of history.

Great so when are they going to ban black pride

Tick...tick...tick

Keep lighting those fuses. (I know fuses don't tick.)

Praise our saviour brandon.
He started the racewar, happenings everyday.
The world will belong to the incels and the ethnostate.
#redpilled

Attached: 4chan_we_are_legion.jpg (640x512, 53K)

We need to start a campaign demanding they ban Muslims. How can we meme this? Tie it to their treatment of women and LGBT?

Censorship leads to direct action. Without that safety valve of verbal, written and memetic free expression, people will explode into actually doing something. The pendulum is gonna swing back very hard right.

Attached: 1537921407642.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

you know what to do guys

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

I've always thought we should use 'ethnonationalist' as it has less negative connotations, and allows us to have a bigger tent. I want a homeland for my people, and every people deserve a homeland. Why should we fight those who are fighting for essentially the same thing we are?

Attached: malcolmx.png (720x563, 282K)

Censorship is all the powers that be have left now; they can't overcome the truth of shitposting.

I don't know, I'm blackpilled as shit. I see the average person and that they know what they're being told is bullshit, but they don't seem to either care enough or feel empowered enough to do anything

I mean they are also banning white separatism which is basically the belief that white people who want to continue to exist as white people should separate themselves off into little white enclaves.

White people wanting to leave non-whites alone is now hate.

>white supremacist kills people to ban muslims
>white supremasists get banned

Ohh the irony
You are the inferior breed. Get it.

Only retards use that shit

Attached: 1547742031126m.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

why do you dipshit racists think you are the victim?

shouldn't you be sucking a dick faggot?

old news.

Those retards are beating you into submission because you cede ground at every opportunity.
>facebook is for fags
>twitter is for fags
>reddit is for fags
>social media is for fags
>...
>wtf why do liberals have total control over the masses plz stahp

I just think it's a bit hypocritical to see left wing memes about killing the rich, class warfare, etc being allowed but nonviolent ethnonationalist expressions would be censored.

Attached: 1970.jpg (850x400, 64K)

This.
Giving ground in pillars of power... Jow Forums has become pathetic.

Time to start larping as Black Nationalists

This guy knew his stuff

Attached: Marshal_McLuhan.jpg (530x479, 89K)

>Black Nationalists
That's okay though.

We could start an European and African Segregation Association, or EASE for short.

Attached: unity.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

>implying contradictions are a bad thing
Logic is a white supremacist concept that demeans and disparages non-white ways of knowing. "Owning the libs with facts and logic" is part of the same tradition that led to the Holocaust and the Christchurch massacre, and it should be called out as such.

Of fucking course Facebook bans white supremacy and nationalism. They are literal kike center. That's like black twitter banning haunted houses and ghosts.

Why larp? The black hebrew israelites are still on facebook.

since david duke supports ilhan omar, can we report ilhan omars page as supporting white nationalism?

Leaf. Reread what you have written

Attached: gay.jpg (886x612, 84K)

Meanwhile anti-white rhetoric will continue to be 100% alright and even promoted.