IT'S REALLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS IT'S FINALLY REALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT I MEAN IT I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: NEW ZEALAND HAPPENING.jpg (864x215, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/5588977/silicon-valley-billionaires-apocalypse-new-zealand/
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtube.com/watch?v=lFW1kqdfzOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldnt surprise me one fucking bit all the rich and powerful have said NZ is where they will go

obama fleeing to NZ?
he was going to flee to bahrain or qatar or some faggot place no?

fuck off mossad

include my penis in the screenshot
hi mueller

he types like a schizo boomer

Christopher Steele being extradicted to USA to testify in front of Senate upon declassification of FISA. FIVE EYES are literally on suicide watch. New Zealand is the last front before they flee to Antarctica.

im really gaben and im releasizing half life 4 in 40 minutes in nz huer huerhurnurhhr im a fucking retard.

This is what that post looks like.

The shitty thing about this timeline is that I honestly could see that kind of thing happening.

shut the fuck up triplethink kike faggot and go choke on a foreskin and FUCKING DIE bitch

Reads like some boomer fb post to me.

This is why the attack in NZ happened, so the so called Elite wouldn't have to worry about being shot. and to set this all up.

yeah we the new zealanders dont seem too keen on giving up their guns so lets see how it plays out.

if they broke their extradition treaty with us and would host these criminals well i guess they want the US to bring them some freedom.

Gaben bro how about an upgrade to TF2 and get rid of the server selection process and go back to the old way. Thanks mate

Really? Clustering on one defenseless island being overridden with people that hate them is their plan?

They are building bunkers, not your average bunkers, but ones with tunnels to housing etc. Shit is getting weird.

QRD? I havent been paying attention.

The only posts on Jow Forums you should believe are the ones that include a link to a stream of themselves strapping on a GoPro helmet while sitting in their car. Stop screencapping useless LARPs from Schizos and/or trolls!

thesun.co.uk/tech/5588977/silicon-valley-billionaires-apocalypse-new-zealand/

look up the countless articles about people like zuckerberg retreating to NZ etc. yeah, really. lurk moar faggot and get rid of yoyr feminazi cult thats running your country kthxbai

Fuck. Theyre going to release the virus.

Attached: 1524347958221.jpg (474x504, 106K)

>they're going to new zealand to flee for their crimes, and because they know they've destroyed the west, and now they have no choice but to seek refuge in land that will eventually belong to china, the people who will come out on top of the shit show they've created

really makes me think

all military simulations supposedly show america will lose ww3

the elites are fleeing to new zealand, the OP pic is just pointing out how strange it is having had the shooting there, and all the resulting shilling against guns and white supremacy, i think

NZ is just a hop on the way to get to Antarctica...

I remember when all the politicians were making visits there regularly a few years back....

One of the more rational theories I've heard. Recall John Podesta visiting there just 3 days before it happened.

DO NOT LET THEM FLEE

YO COMEY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 6A7098A6-71B7-4BA3-BD75-E814C608DA8C.jpg (472x505, 48K)

Delta Force can scoop them all up before the NZ police know it is happening.

all flights in or out of antartica are thru NZ

all ww3 simulations do not take into account black budget projects the US of which has the largest military budget on the planet.

good luck....

If they had any sense they wouldn't be where they are.

gabe why is TF2 a 20 gig download you fucking retard?

That's what the bunkers are for. Gotta scoop em up all at once, it will take some serious manpower.

> lose in military simulations
Not against New Zealand.

Look into how weird and Masonic Canberra is. It's the capital of Australia despite having NOTHING to do with any sort of genuine Australian culture. It's a planned city that's weirdly far from the cultural capitals of the country and is RIDDLED with Masonic architecture. Australia is the NWO capital of the future, the "New Atlantis" in a future of rising sea levels and economic disasters

does this have anything to do with the pole flip?

Attached: earths-magnetic-fields-nasa-640x527.jpg (640x527, 159K)

I'm not mossad you asshat I'm an user

Shut up. Dick.

Attached: dick.jpg (480x360, 11K)

This. Antarctica is the keystone.

The elite wont be coming without superior firepower to subjugate you back into tribal slaves. Stay armed

Reveal yourself you alphabet glownigger.

Attached: I see you glowing.jpg (400x523, 13K)

it will be a tropical paradise when the poles move again

If they try to protect those war criminal, pedo enabling, satanist then we nuke the Hobbitses, precious.

Attached: download.jpg (1500x960, 222K)

Have they ever wargamed USA vs NZ?

>dumb broad dumber than initial appearances suggest
>what happened with pic related; tried searching for more information regarding pic related

Attached: What's this eh.jpg (474x539, 37K)

There is nowhere they can run. Autists are everywhere.

rich people have property all over the world you retard

Attached: 1514786915633.png (640x424, 411K)

>besttimeline.exe

Attached: Learn Moon Runes.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>all military simulations supposedly show america will lose ww3

None, of them accounted for differences in IQ, Creative, Honesty and Competence. And least of all grit.

Chinese and Indians are far less loyal or patriotic then Americans this isn't accounted for. By all practical measures the Russians should have steam rolled over Afghanistan but the Russian's faced massive desertion while fighting an Enemy with absolute resolve due to religious devotion.

Trump is probably more popular in China than Xi Jinping.

China can't even steal it's way to 90s General Aviation Turbine Jet Engine

There a lot of problems with these simulations.

Chinese and Indians are far less loyal or patriotic then Americans this isn't accounted for.

Just going to add that there are 30-40% of Americans who are Very Patriotic and willing to make massive sacrifices for this country. I'd say in China and India the number is a lot lot lower

This and the 500 million firearms in the hands of the citizens who will fight any invaders on US soil. I don't know who did that study but they fucked up big time with the result. The US citizens alone could destroy all the militaries in the world combined including the US military if they all invaded the US mainland at the same time. My only guess is that the rich elite seriously underestimates how well armed, trained, and stubborn the US citizens are.

>american patriotism
>leave vietnam because a few american soldiers died
Sure gets that noggin joggin

Also
>Russians should have steam rolled over Afghanistan
>Americans should have steam rolled over Afghanistan, Iraq
Mutts are delusional as always.

>Trump is probably more popular in China than Xi Jinping.
>probably
This is mutt IQ everyone, where they think their guesses and estimates are better than a multitude of properly funded military simulations.

they dont understand that i have several firearms that are worth more than my car.

New Zealanders you know what must be done

Its more than that

this. i've always thought it was kind of silly to discount the USA's ability to dump SHITLOADS of money into dark places.

IMO the USA's military is probably capable of unilaterally destroying the entire C&C infrastructure of any nation with just a couple of clicks. I'm sure they have every single data network on the planet mapped out, in excruciating detail, and have compromised it all.

I asked another dumb faggot for sauce about this. Can you come through with a link?

What does it mean?!?!?!?!?!?!

So after the civil war New America is going to war with New Zealand. Fun.

Attached: IMG_1974.png (297x299, 217K)

right but if we fought new zealand to try and execute the traitors theyd probably kick off ww3

maybe have some pajeet launch a nuke at pakistan or something

Yes, all the power players are getting in position and gathering their "assets" before the big show. One group didn't like the idea of the other group smoking 50% of earths population outright whether the pole flip was catastrophic or not (they were going to nuke us with bombs made from Uranium One fission material). So that's how we ended up with Trump.

Now the bad group is planing on going to Antarctica to weather the storm hoping the once the planet realigns its Axis, that Antarctica will be warmer and habitable while the rest of the developed world is in shambles and we are fending off the gibs hordes.

Attached: 1552661165960.png (713x1080, 568K)

I kek’d

Attached: 3E9F1FBC-C95B-4B6E-AC8E-54EDE7E1084F.jpg (640x1136, 144K)

>comparing empire building and military adventuring to the resolve a country has to defend it's homeland

You should read up on Stalingrad sometime.

Little island nation all alone with would help them if they were housing all our ex leaders doing the law?
Who
China? Is gonna get into a fight over Obama and company?
Australia?
The other lil countries over there?
Russia is gonna trigger mad over Obama?
Get real...

ITS TRUE! A SCHIZO JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE! ITS HAPPENING!

Attached: image.png (828x828, 98K)

Jacinda is a skangers name
And that post in the OP was made by OP
Burgers are weird

Bwahaha, you are a fucking retard idealizing the murrican military because of too much COD, kid. If you think americans are willing to get their nutsacks blown up on behalf of the "Honor" of the US government you need to be put in a mental institution.

Attached: kissinger-military-men-are-pawns.jpg (580x293, 19K)

Nothing will happen, you’re all paranoid delusional children
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

The Russians know where their bunkers are, nothing can save them.

There's no treaty to stop a wetworks operation.

Attached: 1553658621200.png (779x600, 395K)

stay jealous shitling

I've heard for a while that the elite have homes and shit in New Zealand. This honestly would actually not suprise me, and I'm very skepital of Jow Forums LARPs.

Fuck, I can actually see this happening.
They can't keep getting away with it.

I always figured it was this.
Remember a “weapon ti surpass metal gear?”
Kojima was ahead of shit. Any virus that attacks specific genetic code will be crazy.They will use plague. They are cowards who will not fight

Why not Switzerland?

If left to their own devices and power, Vietnam should have been a landslide victory for the US.
Thanks (((Kissinger))). The “ceasefire” was only a layaway for the Vietcong to regroup

For the US government? How about for their own fucking yards? I know theres no ownership of property in the favela where yoy crawled out of a raped vagina but that dump aint america

youtube.com/watch?v=lFW1kqdfzOg

Attached: mossad did christchurch (2).jpg (848x1024, 127K)

First of all, we do not know how Americans will behave, mainly because for a long time they haven't fought on their homeland.

But, my supposition is that you overestimate American loyalty. Only 56% of you are white, the others, like niggers will straight away resort to pillaging, and Hispanics will just leave when they stop getting money, ergo you are left with only about half of your population.

To bring your entire economy to a collapse, all it takes is 1 emp over wall street and your entire country falls into chaos and panic, not to mention you are not self sufficient, while Russia, thanks to your sanctions has now become self sufficient.

I'm not saying it will be easy, but talking like America wins this easy is delusional. China has 1.5 billion people, if even 20% of them are patriotic, you will literally be overrun.

Why do all of this like some comic book story? What do they have to gain killing everyone?

Anytime someone says "it's happening" with a fucking Jow Forums screencap, it's safe to say it's not actually happening.

Attached: memeball-us-military.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Lmfao if this isnt bait you are so far gone its honestly gross

I have a 75ft yacht in Tahiti, so fuck you faggot.

Does it really matter if the average kiwi hates them though? They'll have all the guns and lord over the kiwi plebs.

I like you

Attached: _20190325_123019.jpg (3704x1285, 788K)

Landlocked. Probably already claimed by proper European royalty. Colorado is the other place for America, but the (((people))) who hate America will flee as far as they can. Nothing like an ocean to build your courage

What does this Have to do with this And this And this And this And this And the SPLC falling apart
And the assassin caught on I68 speeding towards DC
Anons, this may be the most amazing happenings in such a short period of time ever
What the fuck is really going on?

Attached: 1539087972296.png (694x530, 511K)

Boomers who made it to the 4chinz are worse than shills

Just got some serious Deja vu right now from your post idk why. Hmm.

Ok Dutch. I'll trust the plan.

WW3 starts Friday 2200 GMT. Will be small scale to start with then escalate to global war within 6 weeks

Attached: Leftists.jpg (3024x4032, 3.76M)

>all military simulations supposedly show america will lose ww3
Its almost as if the military industrial complex needs an excuse to get their hands on more of our tax dollars

Attached: 1549991086092.jpg (614x942, 121K)

The polls switch right back, at least that's what happens every 12000 years or so

What are the possibilities of white people around the world going to new zealand on tourist visas but then taking over the government instead

That the new Call of Doodie expansion?!?!?!

Attached: CONTAINS_SOY.jpg (500x867, 69K)