Almost a thousand people downloading the manifesto on IPSF NOW!

Are you doing your part?

Attached: manifesto IPFS.jpg (1280x528, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4
docs.ipfs.io/guides/concepts/dnslink/
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
archive.fo/1bo3U
docdro.id/Q4nIbBM
loc.gov/item/sn84022770/
sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-reg-terrorism-sting-informant-misconduct-20170807-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise our saviour brandon.
He started the racewar, happenings everyday.
The world will belong to the incels and the ethnostate.
#redpilled

Attached: 4chan_we_are_legion.jpg (640x512, 53K)

IPFS live streaming soon? That would be a major advantage.

Attached: 4chanprank.jpg (500x1281, 224K)

What exactly did you do to contribute to it?
Besides shitposting and looking at a video?

Your just a little dog barking because you heard a noise.

Spread this
thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

Do not let them pull the wool over our eyes
Enough is Enough!
Every Fucking TIME
9-11
7/7
Paris
London
NZ

Pull what exactly?

dont get hoodwinked by this shit

How do you give your files a name? I mean I got as far as hosting (pinning) my own fragments, but where do you register them with some IPFS search engine?

They were in training, so they didn't respond fast? Guess I should read the article huh?

What if he got a Mossad tattoo? Would you respect him then?

They happen to be in a training exercise, had all their gear and weapons. Their response was a SUCCESS they arrived only 10 minutes after the emergency call!
THANK GOD they were having a training exercise

I've always seen the hashes as just magnet links for ipfs so I never considered the usefulness of doing this.

I found this in the docs:
docs.ipfs.io/guides/concepts/dnslink/

As far as a search engine goes there isn't a specific one yet. Though there isn't anything stopping anyone from crawling the web (clearnet and/or ZeroNet/tor) for ipfs hashes to list.

Theres no respect for anyone who would take up an arm and kill somebody if its not for last resort self defense.

There is a very easy way to deal with niggers and sandniggers:

You make your own company, put up an ad to hire people and when you have a nigger or a sandnigger infront of you during an interview you say:
"Thanks, but we are not looking to hire new people at the moment"
"But, but ... i responded to an ad that you are looking to hire people"
"Yes i know, thinks often seem a bit confusing, im gonna have to talk with the person who put up the ad, it was obviously a mistake."
Walk him out the office into the waiting room and say
"Next please" and give that nigger a big smile.

Everything else is just incel shit.

perhaps he just did research and knew they'd be busy that day. not proof of a conspiracy you mong

>mong
You didn't read the article did you?
fucking stupid asshole]

Mr. Cahill said it normally would have taken longer, with team members summoned to a police station to suit up. On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

Christchurch manifest original leaked...!!!
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf

Attached: melmol.jpg (960x960, 123K)

you really think that would work? They will always find jobs that white people don't wanna do that still pay well enough and just live cheap to come up ahead

Each nigger you kill will be replaced by 10 others.
Physically fighting them is not a solution.

Creating a class society where those things make out the bottom is the only solution for now.
Ther will always be honourary niggers that make a decent wage but thats where blue/white collar discrimination comes in.

Making good momey in your job is one thing but taking pride in your job is something much more valuable and to deny that to someone is denying them being human.

I don't recommend killing anyone. I don't believe in any kind of murder. I believe in national unity. Information spreading. Proactive community choices. Stop buying shit that supports the enemy. Put your money where it counts.

You know I've been calling all you retarded niggers shills since the attack happened but I will admit if there's any evidence of the shit spewed out in that article I'd actually be a lot more open minded to the idea that this was mossad or whatever.

But idk man these things get exaggerated so easily. Like you say everytime an attack happens it turns out there was training excercise just beforehand but idk man. Training excercices happens all the time then someone involved can easily just say for a feel good oh wasn't that lucky story oh yeah we were training for a terrorist situation. Well hey maybe they are but i bet in all these cases if they're even true at all they're just doing a general training excercise that may cover terrorism to a degree but I think your stretching way too far to suggest based on one article that everytime a terrorist attack happens the police force is literally being trained in mass to deal with the exact situation. I think your too easily lead but I will admit if all of these examples are actually true, (london police trained to deal with bombings on public transport, christchurch police who don't carry guns normally happen to be carrying guns because they're in a training excercise for dealing with a mass shooting) then I probably would be convinced. But I do think your wrong and that Tarrant is no shill.

There are good people among all races. It's that simple. I live in a neighborhood where one of my neighbors is white American, one a Native American, then next to him a black American family, and a white American and Polish family across from us, and all live in peace and harmony for almost 20 years, not a single of us experienced any kind of issues with each other in any way, NOT ONE.

It's possible. But blacks will have niggers, the whites will have white trash, and the Muslims will have extremists. It's important to be able to recognize who's who fast. It's usually in the eyes. You can spot evil when you really read their eyes.

read the article
happened on 9-11, happened on 7/7, happened in Paris, happened in London.
they mention every single one of those events in this very article.

They always do this

WEW

(((TRACKING)))

Attached: 87.jpg (486x381, 150K)

Just letting you guys know that IPFS isn't anonymous in the slightest. It's censorship resistant, but not anonymous.

Why would I download it when I already have it?

I knew it
Boston bombing also had a crisis act going on at same time

>implying I didn't as soon at it was entirely in image format

Attached: 1552633260116.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

If you add a directory recursively that has files in it, you can link to them with the hash of the directory followed by the name of the file.
For instance, say you have the file manifesto.pdf in a directory named 'pol'.
>ipfs add -r pol
It'll give you hashes for all the files and directories under 'pol'. You take the hash it gives you for 'pol' and add 'manifesto.pdf' after it, like:
> ipfs get Qm2whatever/manifesto.pdf
You can then give it out like that, or use that in a gateway or whatever.

>thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

archived link:

archive.fo/1bo3U

Every time.
And of course shills will say that the terrorists chose that day to do it because they KNEW the cops would be occupied
It would be the perfect time

From the article
>Mr. Cahill said it normally would have taken longer, with team members summoned to a police station to suit up. On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

Yes I know they mention all those things but CNN spews a lot of shit too.

I'd need to see another article or citations and like I don't mean proof that a training excercise with the London police occurred the day before 7/7. That's not evidence of anything. If there's proof that close to the 7/7 attack the British police were being trained to deal with bombs on public transport, then I'd be a lot more open minded. And of course even more and more open minded if there's evidence of the other e examples listed in the article too. But just an article on some website I've never heard of saying shit means nothing. And don't call me a Zionist or whatever. I think Israel was a huge force behind 9/11. But I also don't think Tarrant is a shill. I don't see what it's so hard for people to believe that someone like Tarrant did what he did. Why is everything mossad? Based on your flag I assume you in someway sympathise with him right?

>archive.fo/1bo3U
saved
Thanks

This.

>CIA niggers literally tracking IPs and outing themselves
dumb retards

Thanks for this.
Also don't miss the original script.
docdro.id/Q4nIbBM

We’re not incels idiot.

This.

Gotcha - thanks. Sadly my always-on box died. At least, now knowing something I can actually do with it besides act as a cache and router for others, I have incentive to get another one.

so the shooter was some kind of agent, and all that manifesto fluff is just that? fluff? and retards are actually nodding in agreement? what's the endgoal?

Attached: hank toilet.gif (480x300, 499K)

The Washington Standard is not a tabloid. Copies are kept at the library of congress
loc.gov/item/sn84022770/
You can find articles about every single event mentioned. 9-11 vigilant guardian exercise, the boston bombing, 7/7 (guardian newspaper), Paris attacks, London attacks.

I think that Tarrant was set up. I believe he wanted to do this but like every case they lure people into crazy shit like this. How many times have the FBI created fake terrorists?
one example
sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-reg-terrorism-sting-informant-misconduct-20170807-story.html

I think he was a patsy. He probably believed in everything he wrote and the spooks just gave him the push he needed.
Suits the agenda of the cunts on top.
I don't think he was an agent
He was set up

So what's the significance? In the NZ case, they stopped him from wiping out a 2nd mosque, but in the 9/11 case the exercise interfered with the response to the real thing? One a limiter, one a help. Not seeing a pattern, except, as a way to add some control to the event maybe.

These posts are so annoying and faggy. Your just being a virtue signalling faggot. Nobody disagrees with you. Your just being willfully dishonest for social browny points. Nobody disagrees that a black person or a Hispanic can't go to work and raise a family without committing crime. I bet theres literally no one on this board right now that believes that. The point is is that each ethnic group has their own different characteristics that are built into them. It's in their blood. I don't claim that whites are superior though what gives my life meaning is working towards a life where I can marry a white, blue eyed woman with good character and raise many many white children. Obviously many people here do view whites as superior but that's irrelevant. Blacks do have lower IQs, Jews do have higher IQs. However it goes a lot deeper then that. Race influences your level of empathy, your morality, level of aggression, the way in which you think, the way you react to situations. It effects everything. Just like how two different species of dog can have totally different characteristics.

Of fucking course you can have a black neighbour and never have a problem. Don't act like that what we're saying you fucking faggot. And stop willfully lying to yourself because you know damn well there's differences between ethnic groups you just wanna act like your better then that. Fuck you faggot.

The NWO through controlled chaos.
take this video
youtube.com/watch?v=xN67XITvut4
In this case they set up the guy and stop him to make the agency look like they are doing a good job. This case is bump in funding or make them look competant

In the cases where they let the event happen (NZ) it is because they want to introduce a new law or maybe they want to remove freedoms or maybe they want to demonize a group. The second scenario (NZ, 9-11, 7/7) allows them to control the population with fear.