Native Americans

What does Jow Forums think of Native Americans? I myself happen to be native and despite the past grievances I find myself more on the side of white people than I do the other races with the exception of asians of whom I feel the same as I do whites. I like America for the most part (again the past is the past, we should learn from it but not be stuck in it) and although a number of whites mistake me for hispanic I can deal with that, usually I correct them and we get along.
Anyways we hear a lot about kikes, blacks and the such, but what about Natives, give me your opinion on my people.

Attached: 1549436992883.jpg (549x594, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naHObdmYLTQ
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read Nicholas Black Elk

He was a medicine man who converted to christianity, he seemed to move on from the conflicts between him and the white man and functioned in society, seems like a swell guy and a role model.

My white ancestor bleached one of your women.

I respect native Americans but you all got BTFO with white technology, so you never stood a chance. It was only a matter of time anyway. I rank natives as less annoying than blacks and spics. I would invite you over for buffalo wings on game day as long as you don't go too hard on the fire water.

Vas estar siempre viviendo en popredad hasta que haces una lucha para tu genté como tus antepasados han echo contra los blancos de Europa.

Honestly, at this point it's marxism vs traditionalism/nationalism and while it's obvious the right side is overwhelmingly white it doesn't mean all non whites should be segregated off. Just draw a border segregating by political beliefs and most white nationalists will blush when they see their side go to 99.9% white based on politics alone.

Attached: 1553385554738.jpg (800x438, 109K)

fuck you, spanish conquistadors did just as much damage if not more and worse they pretend that they didn't commit genocide. At least whites have the balls to admit they did some fucked up shit, and for that I can respect them and move forward with them.
And take your shit language somewhere else I don't want to have to input your trash into translate.

Very honorable. You ancestors were willing to die for their land and couldn't be enslaved much pride much Sudoku. White people had to fucking ship people across a ocean to help build civilization.

Attached: 1553595558520s.jpg (125x71, 2K)

And now you're a mutt

Injuns were commies.
Better dead than red, tepeeniggers

Attached: 4f1b8f21cd908.image.jpg (960x749, 100K)

The natives that survived the old world diseases and survived the wars integrated into USA society.
Miqmak here. I just want a plot of land and a farm.
Everything seems so fucking fast and crazy.
I live in small town USA and it confuses the fuck out of me.
I dont "hate" things but I feel annoyed about everything so much shit going back and forth.
Living in a city feels isolated more then even the most northern of lands.
Too many people and too much noise.

Account of Mathilda Lockhart, a 16 year old white girl captured in an Indian raid in Texas:

>Mrs. Maverick was one of the women who cared for Miss Lockhart after her release. She described the girl's condition: "Her head, arms, and face were full of bruises, and sores, and her nose was actually burnt off to the bone. Both nostrils were wide open and denuded of flesh." Safe now with Mrs. Maverick, the girl broke into tears and said she was "utterly degraded, and could not hold up [my] head again." She described the horrors she had endured. In addition to being raped hundreds of times, she had been tortured terribly by the women, who had held torches to her face to make her scream. Her whole thin body bore scars from fire. She told of some 15 additional white captives in the same camp.

>"One by one, the children and young women were pegged out naked beside the camp fire. They were skinned, sliced, and horribly mutilated, and finally burned alive by vengeful women determined to wring the last shriek and convulsion from their agonized bodies. Matilda Lockhart's six-year-old sister was among these unfortunates who died screaming under the high plains moon."

Do not trust tree-niggers, do not associate with tree-niggers, do not befriend tree-niggers

Attached: matilda lockhart.jpg (850x1370, 139K)

>long as you don't go too hard on the fire water.
We can handle more then you white man.
As long as you live around trees and dirt.

Attached: 1553270470057.jpg (720x322, 76K)

At least you fucked up Aztecs...too bad that breed turned into the cartels of today.

Attached: late-arriving ancestors.jpg (967x307, 61K)

>Do not trust tree-niggers, do not associate with tree-niggers, do not befriend tree-niggers
This, by a mile.
Let them be isolated.

Attached: 1553367765558.jpg (666x801, 137K)

>goods.
>native land.
You mean animal skin and flint knives?
They didnt have much...

Nigger them redskins were sacraficing their own children and mothers in the tens of thousands. Ripping out and eating still-beating hearts. They were as bad as planned parenthood today

Attached: 7-mexico-aztec-sacrifice-granger.jpg (900x626, 162K)

Generally I'm sympathetic to them but feel that they are being manipulated by there own suffering to essentially repeat history on both themselves and whites in backing leftwing parties.

indians get drunk off 3 bud lights, fucking insufferable faggots

For everybody else, it is a cemetery
or a graveyard.
For the Indians, it is a burial ground. Fuck off
with your bullshit.

grew around the Rez I had many native friends growing up. I like them. The general culture seems to be broken though they have trouble adapting to the modern world. I sincerly hope they survive and build new nations out of the dying United States.

liquor niggers

Every race has committed atrocities, even white on white atrocities. Past is the past, I'll not hold you to your ancestors sins so don't hold me to mine.

I can only speak for myself, and possibly Italians and Germans. The two like you. Hitler himself liked you and wanted to give you back land after defeating the US. He was a big fan of Karl May's books and you guys. The Italians likewise had lots of media depicting you in positive light.

As for me I have no bad opinion about you and I'm shocked by the fact the US adopted so much from the nigger as opposed from you, who actually have admirable qualities. Though I do not buy into the noble savage myth.

Attached: when-you-spend-centuries-killing-your-neighbors.jpg (500x480, 42K)

Hard to peg down Native Americans since there were so many different groups and cultures. Some were total scum and murderous savages, others were pretty chill. The Cherokee cannot be compared to the Comanche, for example. This is in a historical context. As for current year? I don't really know. I've mainly met Cherokee, who have all been cool with me. I certainly didn't assign them to any "other" category. Just people.

Now, I did meet some First Nations up in Canada and they were niggers to the bone. I mean TOTAL NIGGERS. If I lived in Canada and had to put up with those cunts, I would BT them in their wigwam that they don't have because they're too busy smoking meth and beating their kids and shit.

I've only ever met Cherokee. They mostly keep to themselves, and maintain a tight community. The elders spend a lot of time upholding cultural traditions. Apart from religion, there's not a lot of difference between the Cherokee here and the rural whites that live near tribal land. There's a bit of a divide amongst the local Cherokee concerning tourism on tribal lands. There are a suprising number of people on tribal lands that live off grid; they don't really give a shit about the outside world. Frankly, good for them.

Also on a more general note - I feel that white nationalism and everything we (used to) do here has now fallen into a much broader cathegory. This isn't just about us whites fighting for ourselves and our rights. At this point all of this is a veritable struggle of Good vs Evil in a cosmological, religious sense. Everyone is involved. Us whites are just aportion of it all, perhaps the largest, perhaps not, but the basic notion is that you don't have to be a white man to see that something is horribly wrong and that we're faced with actual Evil which seeks to dominate and destroy absolutely everything.

Irrelevant

In Nevada, we had Paiutes and Shoshone. Fucking garbage, the lot of them. At least they let us drink on the res and sold us fireworks too.

>my
>land
That's not how injuns were.

I'll not dispute that, I hate when my people act like it was all peaceful before the white man came. Our land wasn't taken, the whites won it, just as we had won it from other tribes and they other tribes before them. The land was soaked in blood well before the whites came and honestly they put an end to the land changing hands.

True there are some degenerates that give niggers a run for their money.

Attached: Children-of-ZION.jpg (1404x2124, 625K)

Horse shit, different tribes fought over land and lay claim to it. We were not all "brothers" sharing the earth, we fought each other well before whites came here, it was only until our land was taken that we started saying retarded hippie shit like "you cannot own the land".

We were probably more spiritual sure, probably more at ease and less worried about all the stuff we owned, but the idea that we didn't want to own anything is quite frankly horseshit. Even animals want to own territory, dens and the such.

Love you guys. I have a NA family living in a couple house on my road. Father/Son/Son/Aunt all within a few houses. They are great neighbors. Brofist

Adding to this, the tourism on tribal lands complaints stem from White city liberals that come to Cherokee cultural festivals, where they basically larp as fantasy wood elves when they aren't pushing their environmentalist agenda on the locals. The more conservative Cherokee elders hate that shit with a passion.

This, I study Bryozoans and they have spines that stop other organisms from settling on their land. By the way, if you happen to come across blobs in the water it's probably a bunch of Bryozoans.

Attached: Bryozoan figure 1.jpg (617x600, 40K)

Well, over here you can't get much more noble savage than Native Americans. A great deal of German youth literature of the past is build around the works of con artist (his books supposedly were build around his own experiences in America, though he never left Germany for America) made author Karl May. His biggest success were his books about Apache chief Winnetou and his adventures, later adopted to film and still aired to this day (the chieftain was played by a French man. Make of that what you want). So the German view of Native Americans is mainly very romanticized and very unrealistic, though probably much more favorable towards them then their depiction in American movies and books.

I personally feel mostly sympathetic towards you guys. Hope you can catch a break and build on preserving your cultural heritage.

PS. Just on a side note, what tribe do you belong too?

I hate Trudeau and his diversity shit so much I would unironically make give First Nations 100% sovereignty just so I wouldn't need to see it because Trudeau's post-national state dream with no core identity. With First Nations the country would have at least have an identity

Indians dindu nuffin

Attached: chiefzee.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Then why the fuck have you baked this thread nigger?

Forgot pic related

Attached: Winnetou and pals.jpg (736x734, 108K)

I mean, could you imagine Hollywood actually staying true to what happened?

>Perhaps more terrible than the continuous physical abuse was the mental torture. Although instances of warmth and kindness did occur and Indians could display
considerable compassion, many captors delighted in tormenting their victims at every turn. "I found them frequently kind and nearly always agreeable in their quiet
family life," recalled Catherine German, "but toward the white race they were revengeful and cruel in the extreme."21
>"The Indians were killing the whites all the time and running off their stock," Lucinda Eubanks added. "They would bring in the scalps of the whites and show them to
me and laugh about it."22
>One of the most horrifying moments of Fanny Kelly's captivity was not a beating, burning, or rape:
>[W]hile the savages lingered in camp about the banks of the Yellowstone River . . . a large Mackinaw, or flatboat, was seen coming down the river. From their hiding places they
watched its progress like a tiger waiting for his prey. At sundown, the unsuspecting travelers pushed their boat toward the shore to camp for the night. The party consisted of
about twenty men, women, and children. Suspecting no danger, they left their arms in the boat.
>With a vicious yell, the savages set upon them, dealing death and destruction in rapid strokes. The defenseless emigrants made an attempt to rush to the boat for arms, but were
cut off, and their bleeding bodies dashed into the river as fast as they were slain. Then followed the torture of the women and children.23
The captives were lost in a trackless waste and surrounded by a mounted foe who knew every foot of ground. For them to even

Attached: robert-mcgee-scalped.jpg (600x829, 166K)

Fuck it, i like natives

I think your reservations should be treated as entirely separate nations and that you should be allowed which nation you want to live in and then have citizenship revoked for this who live in the reservation. At the same time there should be bilateral free trade agreements between us.

Navajo

Well I see a lot of racism on Jow Forums and find that most of it is directed towards non whites, but Natives don't get included. You get every part of the world from Asia to Africa, the middle east, South America but I don't really hear about Native Americans so I thought I would ask since that's what I am and to be honest the response has been more or less positive. Not that I'd expect a fucking leaf to understand.

I don't think of natives at all, the only thing I think about them is there needs to taught that the vast majority of them died of deseases, something that would have happened inevitably if any outside population far off were to come in contact with them. and second, they need to make preserving their culture a top priority. From wha tI gather they absolutley must come closer together as communities and keep their culture from fading out. also however the corrupt tribal leaders and lefties that feed them bullshit need to fuck off as well.
things like the smallpox blankets handed out by andrew jackson bullshit needs to be stopped. andrew jackson died before pasteur figured out germs can cause disease.

yeah germans fucking love american natives and david hasselhoff.

Native Americans are truly unique as a "savaged" people. Most other savage people would spew shit like "we kangz and shiet" but your people knew how to be civil. Civilization was really only held back due to lack of horses that were needed to help build infrastructure. When whites entered the Americas, most natives started building up their own civilization.

They were highly negotiable people as well, and hardy warriors who stood on your last legs. I do hate the whole "my land was stolen" argument many natives try to peddle. The land wasn't stolen, it was taken...by force and purchase(you guys had some really shifty politicians).

If it wasn't for European wars and such, I think the white man and the red man could live together with ease.

>What does Jow Forums think of Native Americans?

We should breed em out. There's enough white people and so few natives we could have them completely bred out in 3-4 gens. Look at Elizabeth Warren - she's whiter than Jockeys

I've had plenty of positive moments hangout out with native americans, my childhood best fiend is metis along with many other friends of mine, also natives from the rez are funny. They sometimes cause trouble but same can be said for any other drunk homeless person I come across. Natives are cool in my book, this land was and is still your homeland and I respect the fact you have treaty rights like free hunting and fishing.

>Not that I'd expect a fucking leaf to understand.
Kek
I'm no leaf thank god.
>Well I see a lot of racism on Jow Forums
> but Natives don't get included.
That's because you have your reservations and a peace deal was struck. You don't have beef with anyone.

lol completely missed the lack of leaf on your flag, saw the color scheme at a glance and assumed my bad.

I'm good with natives...my best friend is native, and guitarist in my band...awesome friend, awesome human bean...

indians are fine, lots are good, some are criminals but at least they are our criminals, and some are subversive.

I consider most Canadian indians to be honorary whites

Some of their traditions are a hell of a lot better than modern western parenting or christcucking.

>What does Jow Forums think of Native Americans?
Lets see, I think of mouthwash and rusting cars all over the fucking place.

As the Normandy invasion unfolded, June `44, German intelligence warned that many of the American troops (101st airborne) were either Red Indians, due to their mohawks, and released from insane asylums or were convicted mass murderers
As it turned out, static defenses close to the coast were most appalled by the ferocity of the Canuck troops.

They were straight up cannibals in the jungle down in Brasil before Portugal showed up.

It’s funny how the average brainlet on Jow Forums romanticizes these alcoholic fucks. Native Americans in the pioneer days were 100x worse than niggers and Arabs are today. They murdered, tortured, and raped countless of white settlers on the frontier, and you have white cucks on this thread talking about how great their “culture” is. Lmfao

lazy, drunks, mooch cigarettes all the time, and steal a bunch of shit from the whites, arabs, and philipinos here.

none of that will change because it's part of their culture.

I'm gonna call out everyone with a canadian flag - pro-aboriginal stance is an SJW-white-hating fag.

oh and our neighbors blasted ACDC every fucking night from 10-2pm, had biker friends and used the house as a drug den.

Indians are fine unless they're the sjw faggot kind.

I grew up in the North end of Winnipeg, where It's 70% Native. Natives are generally decent, when they're not sky high. Close to whites in Intelligence but generally lazy, due to drugs or otherwise. I also Sympathize with them quite a bit, Since they don't have their own country.
youtube.com/watch?v=naHObdmYLTQ

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|15|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

you guys need to be genocided.

t. mexican