Official thread

Let's make Garfield the new symbol of the alt-right.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvc4DMiioRc

Attached: download (1).png (291x173, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/8202374/cop-fired-slurring-carl-crawford-boston-red-sox
youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
youtu.be/OGbhJjXl9Rk
discord
garfieldminusgarfield.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: tumblr_nxub5mdDKL1uis7tqo1_1280.jpg (1000x604, 72K)

previous thread:

Imagine all the people on Twitter and instagram with Garfield avatars that would get banned. Might redpill normies on censorship.

You have my mouse. And my keyboard.

>NO MORE MONDAYS!
>NO MORE MONDAYS!
>NO MORE MONDAYS!
>NO MORE MONDAYS!

Damn right

Attached: Garfield.jpg (2132x1839, 730K)

Do it!!!

Attached: BE89C2E5-F215-4413-885C-8E478DE39EFA.jpg (750x684, 355K)

Bump

Threadly reminder that this works.
>Perrault had been on paid leave since he called Crawford a "Monday" before a July 5 minor league game in Manchester, N.H.

>The word can be used as a derogatory term for blacks, and is often associated with Mondays being one of the most-hated days of the week, such as in the common phrase, "I hate Mondays."
espn.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/8202374/cop-fired-slurring-carl-crawford-boston-red-sox

Attached: grinch.gif (160x236, 477K)

I could get behind this meme

Let's fucking do it

What's the gameplan?

Attached: 1544300603782.jpg (800x450, 29K)

bump

> muh alt-kike
Ugh, gross.

Attached: th-32.jpg (473x609, 41K)

Mondays is code for blacks in the army. Everybody hates Mondays was the common saying.

kek

Attached: 2018-08-27.gif (1200x357, 56K)

Attached: 4fxufyq.gif (1000x298, 125K)

Attached: 1982-11-15.gif (1200x352, 116K)

Attached: 2018-11-17.gif (1200x357, 61K)

Attached: 1986-07-22.gif (1200x360, 138K)

Attached: 1984-05-28.gif (1200x355, 121K)

Attached: 1984-02-20.gif (1200x348, 97K)

Attached: 1983-03-21.gif (1200x351, 122K)

Attached: 2018-07-02.gif (1200x357, 80K)

why are u saving them as gifs retard

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

Attached: mondays.jpg (871x402, 247K)

I grew up not hating mondays.
But the more I lived with them around the less I could stand them.

the new best idea ever

Attached: lel.jpg (264x182, 5K)

I wish we could lynch "Mondays"

Attached: Mondays huh.jpg (606x640, 71K)

Innocent humor may make a comeback through arrogant smug faggots from gen y and z ironically pretending to like it.

ok.

Attached: 9AB4246B-358D-424A-B92B-8ABD5F4895B4.jpg (276x291, 24K)

Vet: Your cat is seriously obese, what are you feeding him?

Jon: A whole lasagna a day

V: What? You can't feed him that much, he's a cat!

J: But he hates Mondays lol

V: He's going to die, Jon

Attached: Jeb3!.png (500x143, 56K)

As a Munconian I approve of this. I'll go ask Jim if he approves

Attached: Sin título.jpg (1200x368, 175K)

The ocean parasites didn't work out

Attached: mondays.jpg (1270x798, 161K)

Say the M word

Attached: 0B6E08A7-4057-484C-B539-2247E8621F70.jpg (480x640, 137K)

Is that Shane Dawson?

Attached: 6116632D-B47F-45C0-96F9-BA64850A087D.jpg (2102x1388, 900K)

Attached: B91DCDA0-B0AB-4CBA-9202-D04F569B5C19.jpg (3009x2353, 2.19M)

God damnit, now we need to come up with a new secret code

I hate wednesdays, my dudes

Thats fucking funny

Not your personal army.

>Mondays are niggers

Attached: 1548127670048.jpg (1200x662, 304K)

Lets use garfielf instead
youtu.be/OGbhJjXl9Rk

Attached: 54A15F9E-D1CA-4F65-9EEE-89B49A8675F9.png (779x900, 1015K)

No. The point is for them to know. Something so ubiquitous as Monday is kind of hard not to use. We want to ruin everyday necessary things for them. This is an intangible "burn it all down" move.

impossible
lasagna sounds too much like islam

Lol fucking gold

Bump

Boy, I sure do hate mondays.

Attached: magic_wizard.jpg (858x536, 110K)

For six years, I delved into tobacco research, because... can a cat smoke? This is a metaphysical question... Yes, can any cat smoke? Do we know? Can just Garfield smoke?

The research says no. Nicotine poisoning can kill animals, especially household pets. All it takes is the nicotine found in as little as a single cigarette.

[ *Okamoto M, Kita T, Okuda H, Tanaka T, Nakashima T (Jul 1994). "Effects of aging on acute toxicity of nicotine in rats". Pharmacol Toxicol. 75 (1): 1-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0773. 00316.x. PMID 7971729 ]

Surely, Jon's pipe hold a substantial amount of tobacco, and it is true that pets living in the homes of smokers are nearly 25% more likely to develop some form of cancer... most likely due to secondhand smoke... but these are facts of smoking, its tolls on our world.

But after visiting two tobacco processing plants in Virginia... and the Phillip Morris cigarette manufacturing facility, I came no closer to cracking the meaning. I was looking for any insight. A detective of a homicide case has to look at every angle, so I'm always taking apart the pipe strip.

I focused on every minutiae, every detail of this strip.

Jon Arbuckle's clothing... I have replicas. I'm an expert in textiles... so, you see, this smoking thing was a hang-up for me... but it was the statement here... until...

This is key, this is the breakthrough.

The pipe is not a pipe, really.

Obviously there is symbolism at work here... I saw that from the beginning, and I looked at the literal aspects of the strip to gain insight into the metaphors at play... I worked at a newspaper printing press for eighteen months, in the late 1980's... I was learning the literal to inform the gestural... the subliteral, the in-between...

Jon reading this newspaper means so much more than just... Jon reading the newspaper... but how could you ever hope to decipher the puzzle without knowing everything there is to know about newspapers?!

Okay... for example... Jon holds his newspaper up with his left hand, thumb gripping the interior. I learned that this particular grip here was the newspaper grip of nineteenth century aristocrats... and this aristocrat grip was a point of contention that influenced the decision to move forward with prohibition... in the United States, in the early twentieth century!

So Jon's hand position is much more than that, it... it is a comment on class war... and the resulting reactionary culture... but I didn't know about the aristocratic newspaper grip until I came across some microfiche archives at the printing press.

It's about information. You have to take it apart.

and the breakthrough on the smoking cat came late... just eight years ago, actually. "Smoking cat" is an industry term. It's what the smoking industry calls a tattletale teenager who tells on his friends after they've all tried smoking for the first time... and it is actually a foreign translation, bastardization of the term "smoking rat"... But the phrase was confused when secret documents went back and forth between China and America...

These documents are still secret, and the only reason I know about the term is because I know a man, my friend. Let's call him "Timothy," yeah... yes, it's a fake name, for his protection. Timothy worked for Phillip Morris for sixteen years, and he had seen the documents... and when he told me, it was an Aha moment... and he said, "But how? How could this cartoonist, Jim Davis, know about this... obscure term from the mid-70's, used exclusively by a few cigarette companies!?"

This is still a mystery to me... but I connect the dots by noting Jim Davis' childhood experiences on a farm. He must have seen something...

What could it be?

Timothy went on to tell me there was one particular smoking cat, a boy, from... yes, Indiana, a boy named Ernie Barguckle, who became a thorn in the side of the tobacco companies for a couple of years... He did more than tattle to his parents; he and his family took legal action, and they eventually received a huge settlement payout...

But that name is too similar... Ernie Barguckle...

Jon Arbuckle.

Jim Davis must have used this.

There's more here. Ernie Barguckle spent nearly half of that settlement money on experimental medical procedures to cure his... impotence. He was impotent.

So... he was a smoking cat with a... a metaphorical pipe, that did not work... Are you starting to see the layers here? This is exciting stuff, you start to get a whole picture here, and it informs the work! It's... it's just remarkable.

Jim Davis took these raw ideas, these... pieces, and he transformed them into smart social commentary that is... all so ravishingly beautiful.

I have cried.

I've cried, I've cried... I've cried, cried over this piece. It just... gets in my soul.

I try to explain this to people, I have... the newspaper articles about Ernie Barguckle... People have fought me on this, they don't see it, or they're close-minded, "How could a comic strip about a cat smoking a pipe mean any more than that?"

But it is more... and when I feel spiritual, or start to think existentially, I still see this comic.

Here's something from 1981 that I wrote in thinking about the implications of this strip; this is just an excerpt here... there's more before and after, but this part is the essence to me... If a comic about a cat smoking a pipe can be the only thing in the universe... then maybe this is the strongest evidence for that.

"Many of you say, 'Oh, but I am not blind. I have never been blind,'... But when you truly see, you will understand just how truly blind you once were to even think it right to say you were not blind.

What does a blind man see?

Blackness.

Darkness.

Blankness.

Blank darkness.

Dark blankness.

The absence of things, quite literally NO thing. No things. Nothings.

So, you see nothing, and I bring you into the light. A cat has your pipe! You've been blind, do you understand this!?

The cat has your pipe.

You can't fully immerse yourself, you don't have the light. You don't have the radiance, the radical light, the radically radiant light of truth and truth's belonging love, and nature of light, and loving truthful radiance.

So don't be bold, and make bold statements. I know of you.

The cat has your pipe.

The.

Cat.

Has.

Your.

Pipe.

Remember that."

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|8|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 219K)

bump for clown world and its kooky antics

They're not that stupid. And besides, I think they mean Garfield is a NEET.

OP means*

Attached: TrannyGarfield.jpg (935x935, 233K)

garfield!

Attached: trannygarfield2.png (1000x782, 1.48M)

> i hate the sabbath.

Garfield is fat, lazy, hates dogs, and a cockblock. He's a bad mascot.

why do gooks have to ruin everything

Christchurch shooting took place on a Friday. Friday is the white mans day of glory.

9/11 took place on a Tuesday. Tuesday = Jewsday. This is a new level of esoteric symbology.

Hitler died April 30 1945.you won’t believe what day it was... a fucking MONDAY. If Friday is the day of the white mans glory, wherein god grants him the weekend for all his hard work, then Monday is the worst day for whites because it’s the niggers day. Because we are reminded that in our current age, we go to work while the niggers stay home and collect gibs so they can play nba games on the ps4. We work, they play.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|4|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

>Jon can read Garfield's thought bubbles
garfieldminusgarfield.net

This comic?
You talking about this one?

Attached: .jpg (512x148, 39K)

Wait a sec is this jorden penishead?

Not sure why you keep trying to do this every couple months but good luck!

Leave kid's stuff alone.

Lorenzo music was the best garfielf VA.

Fuck off odie

Attached: I_love_mondays.jpg (960x958, 141K)

Why do leafs do this?

>be me
>go into work on a monday
>say to nigger co-worker "damn you are the blackest Monday I ever seen!"
>lose job

Yeah great fucking plan faggot

fuckin called it in the last thread hahahahahha

Attached: IMG_20190219_163647.jpg (1068x695, 178K)