House GOP to introduce gender pay gap bill

What's the point of supporting this party anymore?

Attached: gop.png (659x761, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Jj8H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SO MUCH WINNING

Sorry forgot archive link

archive.is/3Jj8H

i hate this shit so much

Why are women allowed in the GOP?

Republicans are starting to meddle more with things that don't need to be fixed. I don't even think it's out of their beliefs, just that they're able to so they decide to go all the way.

"The conservative case for..."

This woman should be kicked out of the party

Resolving the pay gap might only help white families. People on minimum wage already receive equal pay.

Of course it's proposed by a woman.

>Resolving the pay gap might only help white families.
It doesn't exist.

Leftists are the real rapists!

Good job introducing legislation to solve a problem that doesn't exist
Also private businesses should be able to pay their employees whatever the fuck they want

they should make a law that says employers have to reveal what they pay to all hourly employees

Based! Just keep on moving to the left as far as we can, and we’ll get all the independents on our side in no time! MAGA!

The gap is a myth but I do believe employers should pay their employees equally among equal roles. If someone deserves more money then their role is now "Executive ______" or "Jr" for less money.

A GOOD company should scale their pay equally for their employees. I'm getting real sick of pitching my own desired starting salary before even interviewing with the company, just pay however much you think this position deserves to be paid. If I suck, fire me, if I really impress you then give me a raise. This is whole "get our candidates to fight each other and lowball their salaries" is just a negative shit-auction that ensures you only employee the candidates who least appreciate the worth they could offer your company.

Speaking of insert topic, you know what really got memory holed was that mail bomber last year

they may be republican, but they're not conservative.

I verbally raped some TPUSA shills today about how the GOP exploits us as badly as the Democrats do and that they turn a blind eye to anyone with an “R” next to their name. I think this is convenient proof to an inconvenient truth.

And then Albert Einstein clapped

That will just replace the current situation with "why are men holding more executive _______ positions throughout the entire companies and across all industries? We need legislation to ensure the gender ratio for Exec and Jr roles is 50:50"

Wow, so giving free shit is how you attract voters?

Women don't work at the same level as men do. I've seen it in action and maybe like 1 in 100,000 actually gives a shit about their job.

Watch it just be a bill that says that it's a federal law now that you can't have base salaries differ by gender, thus changing absolutely nothing.

>relying on bosses to pay you fairly
>not relying on your own merit to make the amount of money YOU think is fair
that's kinda dumb bud

The house GOP just seems like a pozzshow.

that feel when identify as a woman.

Attached: Chrischan-tran.png (648x787, 982K)

the GOP are as aggressive at losing and useless defensive positions as the left is at actually ruining the country and society. its frustrating to watch. 60% of what llittle media the right has entire air time is wasted on retarded shit just chasing the new stabs from the left.

If you're a white male in the western world, what's the point of doing anything? Let the women and animals run things for a few years, then we can put it back together after they fail.

These laws arent meant to empower women. They are meant to keep white men down. All these protected groups are only protected to keep white men down. It's sickening and transparent.

Conserving liberal values from 10 years ago