Millennials are calling a 15 year old movie offensive

twentytwowords.com/millennials-re-watching-white-chicks-calling-super-offensive/?utm_content=buffer272c6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=mq&fbclid=IwAR1b2JFV4tWLT56igPHl8rCDYAL3SLBQr1z9sOaFJVqMl2SKGPQb6DlqzN0

Is there anything millennials don't find "offensive" in some way these days? Jesus christ.

Attached: white chicks.png (501x344, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JBC-9k3y1ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ84HFlFsgc
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8
youtube.com/watch?v=FlXE1Yq0AnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

offensive to who?

Black men are gonna become the LGBT Left’s worst nightmare pretty soon

But it can’t be racist! They’re black people in white face!!!

They're just drumming up controversy for a sequel. Literally nothing.

Muslims are doing it first.

This movie did piss me off when it came out because it was bullshit that white face was allowed.

Notice the precise wording here. They found that it was racist when they REWATCHED it.

They saw nothing wrong with it when they watched it the first time (because there is nothing wrong with it). It’s only after they’re told that the movie is racist that they rewatch it and (surprise, surprise) suddenly realize that the movie is indeed racist.

Honk honk!

that movie is pretty funny. Fuck PC garbage

no we aren't
sage

*Blocks your path*
youtu.be/JBC-9k3y1ew

This is actually okay, at least they're tying to not have double-shifting-standards. But once they do this more (((they))) are going to shut it down because these people don't understand the agenda.

honestly I wish I existed a different time

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

first I'm hearing about it

Fake

It is racist and no matter how much kikes like you hate it whites are awake to racial politics as a whole. I'd say about half are redpilled on white genocide, half of them are redpilled on jews, and all of us are fed the fuck up with the hypocrisy and double fucking standards

Shouldn't you be happy though? Doesn't this give whites firepower?

>Oy veeeeeey goyim identity are politics are for the weak and you're a big strong white man yes you are oy vey just watch juden peterstein goyim he is a good goy he will show you

Exactly. This thread is pure kikery

NO THEY ARENT.

JOURNALISTS ARE WRITING HEADLINES TO PERPETUATE THIS MARXIST BULLSHIT AND DESTROY ALL FACETS OF OUR SOCIETY.

Attached: 37ee1b24675fae5ce9a9db92cf19e608294d6b88f14229c4f82c7e3b3e5727c2.png (1000x884, 394K)

As a Huwhite man, i am proud of my people and accomplishments, and i am secure in my whiteness. So no i am not offended no matter what they say about us.

Yeah that movie is fucking racist and whites are sick and fucking tired of the double standard kikery. The goyim are almost awake shmuel why waste time with something silly like this

The best part about the movie is how Terry Crews' character is obsessed with two black dudes larping as white valley girls.
It's so absurd it's funny.

It is super offensive, in the same way a giant turd that no one flushed is offensive.

I've never bothered to learn what a millennial is. I'm 28. Does that make me a millennial?

Fuck millennials for criticising this though. Dumb fucking zoomers..

There is no actual official designations for generations, its all bullshit because no one wants to say "Young people" or "Old people" because that's makes you sound retarded.

I found it offensive when it was new

Offensive to comedy

Shaun King
Trannies in general

FUCK that. White Chicks is a classic and a national treasure. I remember watching it at parties at college. EVERYONE loved it. Black, white, asian, fat, skinny, male, female, EVERYBODY thought it was hilarious. It brought us all together. Fuck anybody who tries to say it didn't.

>It’s only after they’re told
now they are WOKE™, so now they see what be troubling them.
Chink teen only started going ham on speccy cunts in the 70s once they had read the Red book and been told what it meant.

I always found it odd that the white chick niggers didn't rape those white girls during the sleepover scene

I remember watching this in highschool and no one batted an eye, was about 11 years ago though.

This film needs to be rebooted, but with white women pretending to black men

Attached: black chicks.jpg (1600x1101, 324K)

fuck off tell that to the nogs who found confederate statues offensive

who really gives three shits who is offended? Thats the best part about "lately" people are no longer CARING what SJWs think. who gives a fuck? point at libtards and LAUGH heartily. just POINT and LAUGH atthem, its what they deserve. Fuck them. Better yet? talk about "blazing saddles" and what them shit themselves. KEK

>the movie White Chicks
>15 year old movie
>Pfft it hasn't been that lon...
>2004
mfw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.06.53 PM.png (237x281, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ84HFlFsgc

>well the pc climate changed since the movie came out and NPCs only adapt to Zeitgeist. So now that they got told about ableism and racism they behave according to it.

RARE
A
R
E

Wait until they watch Revenge of the Nerds.

They already would be but they’re not allowed. LGBTs have to hate straight white men while getting raped, beaten and murdered by spics, niggers, and muslims.

This is strange because everyone used to point to this use to point to this movie as a sign of a double standard on black on white racism, but then when it gets pointed out by the SJWs finally... Everyone sides with the movie instead.

The state of contrarian swing.

Is there any movie more than 10 years old that wouldn't have as offensive material to the woke crowd? Can't wait for articles in 2029 saying how Black Panther and Captian Marvel have some offensive bits and are deemed unwatchable.

they don't care about that, only the feelings of tranny's

millennials? aren't millennials in their 30's 40's now?

Maybe you mean zoomers.

FACE OFF IS RACIST LEL

laughed my ass off when that movie came out, same with my family, can they please stop finding everything offensive?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|14|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

That was the point. Offensive stuff is funny. Why do you think I say nigger?

How can trannies be mad? At no point in the movie did they make fun of trannies. They were dudes dressing up as girls and nothing more. They weren't trying to pass as trannies, it was part of their job

Boomer was the last sensible generation

>spics, niggers
About that....

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)

I dont know about Offensive but nothing really offends me,
But I turned it off 30 minutes in because it was fucking shit

Wait until they found out about "Soul Man"

youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8

You've all heard of Soul Man, haven't you? It's about a white guy who can't get into college as a white guy, so he dons a blackface disguise in order to get accepted, and it works. "White privilege" wasn't even a thing in 80's.

Also, there's Tootsy, which is about Dustin Hoffman dressing as a woman to get a job because he can't find work as a man:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlXE1Yq0AnQ

So blatantly transphobic! Literally shaking.

Mrs. Doubtfire counts, too, but everyone has heard of that and nobody wants to criticize it since Robin Williams an heroed

22 Words makes these clickbait articles every few months about "Millennials offended by old movie" which makes it sound like millions of people are offended. But then you click on the article and it's just 3 or 4 random people on twitter. Also the tweeters getting offended are usually like 40, which isn't even Millennial.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

If there's pain for my race I'd rather be there - if we fail, I can know in my bones why we failed, that I had a chance to do something about it and either didn't, or it wasn't enough. But I had input, I can't look back at and blame others who lost it without my having had the ability to do anything.

ARE YOU TAKING CREDIT FOR YOUR ANCESTORS' ACCOMPLISHMENTS? THAT'S THE LOWEST OF THE LOW.

Nah, just shitting you. You would have done your white-man's part at whatever part of white-man civilization you were born in - in this way, you virtually /did/ build the thing.

Dude, you don't need to screenshot those images - just right-click and 'save link' or expand and 'save image'.

>linking to some tmz-tier site and pretending its an actual source