Old man attacked at SF Planned Parenthood

liveaction.org/news/elderly-pro-life-kicked-planned-parenthood/
youtu.be/tRO7aafLcoI
>Old man, stay on the ground. Stay on the ground, old man, unless you wanna get hurt.
This guy's a friend of mine here in San Francisco, and we're all passed pissed at this trash happening nonstop.

Attached: elderly-pro-life-man-attacked~2.jpg (597x650, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveaction.org/news/elderly-pro-life-kicked-planned-parenthood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why people like Heather Hayer deserved to die.

>talk shit
>get hit
nothing to see here

Who talked shit? Literally a vigil with a sign that asshole tore down.

as I said. talk shit get hit. next time he should go to his gay ass church and preach 5th century bullshit there, where it will be more appreciated

faggot

Looks like we got a badass over here.

Lmao beating up the elderly. The absolute state of degenerate faggots

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

fpbp

Nice job beating up an old man offering help to women to save their babies, degenerate scum.

Attached: 1479424547582.png (804x822, 359K)

talk shit get hit nigger

Attached: 1548309361082s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

get that kid's identity, send his ass to prison.

lel at all the triggered alt-cucks itt. fuck you and fuck this old ass boomer

She wasn't even touched by the car bro. McDonald's did all the work.

nigger tongue my anus. chekkem

>liveaction.org/news/elderly-pro-life-kicked-planned-parenthood/
>Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.
Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.
Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.

START BURNING THESE FUCKING ABORTION CLINICS TO THE GROUND in minecraft

as a not-so-gentle reminder to would be copycats? In addition to the multitude of crimes being committed by this coward? A-N-Y concealed carry or open-carry concerned citizen? is FULLY within their rights to SHOOT the perpetrator. (acting in the prevention of a serious felony, acting to stop imminent bodily harm, castle doctrine) so? BLAZE AWAY if you see THIS shit going down in a neighborhood near you. PS - if you get ANY static? request a jury trial, NO JURY will fail to exonerate you for protecting the elderly from violent attack.

Attached: 1553539054986[1].png (1536x1345, 924K)

You faggot mutts need to do some counter punching
Like the proud boys, but less cringy

Stupid old faggot.

We all know what you faggots do when you get hit....

start screaming rape or REEEEEEEEE

to be fair planned parenthood is for women

Yep, they have cameras right there at the front and won't release any footage. They know the cops won't do anything.

There are a lot of people out there a lot more pissed off and extreme than I am. This can't go on much longer.

how many nigs got put in the pavement by based cops since this thread started?

Jesus Christ himself would have to tare me off that fucking chicken shit mother fucker. I would be bouncing his empty head on the curb like a fucking basketball if I were there to witness this faggot attack an old man. Stand in the street you pathetic mother fuckers, I will not even slow down like in Charlottesville and I wouldn't stop turning around for more fun until the cops fucking shoot me out of my car. You're going to kill babies, attack elders and pretend to be morally just, than we can all throw morality right out the fucking window. These fucks are awakening a righteous rage in people, I can't wait to go old testament on these cancerous fucking insects.

How many nigs got put six feet under by based abortion since this thread started?

4pbp

>memeflag
>inflammatory
ok shlomo

C O P E

Attached: WhatAFuckingLoserLOL.jpg (500x333, 24K)

I'm going to abort you mother fucker don't worry.

>How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man!?