CHRISTOPHER STEELE BEING EXTRADITED TO US FROM UK TO TESTIFY IN FRONT OF SENATE. UK HELPING TO DECLASSIFY FISA...

CHRISTOPHER STEELE BEING EXTRADITED TO US FROM UK TO TESTIFY IN FRONT OF SENATE. UK HELPING TO DECLASSIFY FISA. DEMS AND DEEPSTATE ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: 1546295152644.png (720x501, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thegistofitis/status/1111033958404378626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel is doomed

Who cares? Bullshit theater. There are still Hispanics everywhere. Why aren't they being deported?

Attached: 1553072737484.png (2894x4092, 353K)

bump

please God let this be so.

Attached: IDF Diapers.png (599x411, 485K)

Attached: 61a56de38de35fd6aecebdd939dee7eb075b4fb08f2b677bea60d84c63bb17f0.png (185x255, 55K)

literally nothing will happen

wat

Nice source, faggot

twitter.com/thegistofitis/status/1111033958404378626

Attached: file.png (669x907, 504K)

Attached: Ass Kick.jpg (1280x640, 152K)

heads will roll. Its been an honor shitposting with you lads.

Attached: 1538081845066.jpg (422x422, 20K)

>Hispanics everywhere
Hello Mossad. What's going on in Israel you're trying to distract us from?

Source fag?

Please engulf us in nuclear fire

Fuck you, beaner. Hispanics are an invasive species and must be removed from these great United States. My ancestors didn't fucking fight off the British crown for this shit.

Attached: 1528070977164.jpg (857x1128, 123K)

How about a link your fucking mong.

Hey Mossad. How does it feel to be lower IQ than random Anons on Jow Forums?

I'm not a fucking Jew you diversity-loving shitstain. Enemies get the bullet but traitors get the bayonet.

Attached: 1527835442649.jpg (580x387, 39K)

Any proof there, faggot?

Why are Mossad shills like you so fucking stupid? I guess you're a shill in the first place because you're not capable of doing anything important.

WOW

POSTING IN EPIC BREAD

LEGENDARY TIER

MAGA 5 EVER

Fake and gay. As if the UK would help declassify or we even need their help.

Fuck off, beaner.

Attached: 1527336080711.jpg (782x560, 30K)

Comped

You're just angry that you'll never get real mossad work and you're destined for Jow Forums duty. Your bosses can't trust you with anything important.

I WANT SAUCE

Americans of all colors and all immigration statuses should be able to agree: no man can serve two masters. If you support the Zionist state, you are not an American. Everyone else is welcome.

Shadilay

Fellow comptroller

Attached: 1508119078416.jpg (858x617, 117K)

Joke's on you, I don't have a boss or work for my money. Get fucked, beaner pleb.

Actually you do, and you're getting really upset right now that you're so bad at your job Anons keep calling you out.

SHOCKING REPORT: OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT!!! Says CAN stop sucking dicks... BUT REFUSES!!!

fascinating
an extradition no less, becuase a 4chin troll
wew

Wake me up when someone actually happens

If you're not white, you're not American.

This.

Hey Mossad. Inciting racial divisiveness isn't gonna help Israel anymore. We're onto you.

Brown people don't deserve a place in American society and calling the descendants of people who actually created America "Mossad" isn't getting you anywhere.

The boomer twitter.
Behind every Q post.

Attached: D65ABECF-31DE-4F3C-9118-BFD2B3F3E431.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

>My ancestors didn't fucking fight off the British crown for this shit.

Spain was our ally, so yeah your ancestors did fight for this shit.

Hey Mossad. Your race baiting D&C shilling is actually pathetic and only serves to expose who is and who isn't a shill in threads like these.

Making up your own interpretation of history on the spot doesn't change the truth. All beaners must be removed.

>doesn't disavow Zionism
>just divides America against itself
>not Mossad, though

>CHRISTOPHER STEELE BEING EXTRADITED TO US FROM UK
NO request has been made.

source me senpai

So everyone who doesn't add a "PS: I disavow Zionism" in a discussion unrelated to Zionism is a "muh Mossad shill"?

Fuck yourself, shitskin.

You're a mossad shill and it's so fucking obvious.

what kind of person willingly posts on Jow Forums but has trouble disavowing Zionism? hmm

You're a discord tranny and it's so fucking obvious.

It's the guy who calls everyone Mossad again...

Attached: 1536660338136.png (632x1235, 248K)

a w o o ~

Ok user I'll bite. Why would jews try to incite racial tensions when they are already happening naturally? Wasn't the Jews themselves the ones who placed negroes and spics in the US in the first place? So logically one would oppose both Jews and niggers from destroying one's culture. So how is opposing racial displacement anywhere beneficial to Mossad? When they are the ones that want the US to become full non-white. And also why would they push a race war that would isolate the US from the rest of the world affairs when they need the US to be in top fighting condition for it to fight Israel's wars?

Attached: caveman.jpg (320x180, 6K)

When you're a hostile foreign intelligence asset D&C'ing Jow Forums and you refuse to disavow Zionism, yeah, it's pretty natural to assume you're Mossad.

I personally and unironically refuse to accept any manifesto that doesn't say "IT'S THE JEWS" and/or "I disavow Zionism"

Why are you people even rating about Zionism? This seems like pilpul.

very weak bait

Ok so we already have itt
>mossad
>tranny
>zionism (instead of jew, wonder why?)
All we need now is schizo, miga, and maybe shill if they're feeling old school.

>a Jew cries out as he strikes you
t. Mossad Moarpheus the Jewish schizo spammer
Take your meds schizo kike

>zionism (instead of jew, wonder why?)
This one isn't the worst. It's not like communistic and globohomo jews have a lot of friends in the ""right"".
It's really just "le based zionist jews" that braindead boomers and neocons fall for.

It's not so much about zionism that makes me question them it's the overly used world all of a sudden. We always called (((them))) jews or kikes. And often rarely used zionism, only when describing most of Israel's plans or world wide Jewish plans. It seems like a distraction from the western Jews. Like:
>Hey look at the Zionists Israelite's they are the sole culprit
When in reality it's all Jews, both Israelite and western ones. Only because a Jew isn't a Zionist (doubtful) doesn't mean it still isn't a jew trying to subvert your nation. Call them what they are from birth, from withing their DNA, a Jew.

You suck at this kike. This is why Israel is gonna be wiped out. You're the best Israel has to offer.

MIGA is fact you idiot.

It's disgusting when you look into Israel's crimes against well, everyone, be it enemy or ally. But we must never forget that Israel is not the only country with Jews, and they are not the only Jews trying to subvert your nation. Burn Israel to the ground, but burn the US congress as well, and all of L.A and New York for that matter. They don't call them rats for nothing user.

Trump: YOINK!

Nice try, Mossad nigger. All those "based anti-Zionist Jews" are crypto-Zionists who work covertly in support of Israel. But you knew that.

Yes, but it has been used so fucking much it becomes a parody of itself and worse of all, it starts getting used by (((external parties))) as a quick jab to either demoralize or shut down any type of coherent discussion. Like it started as a natural meme but got quickly picked up by (((external parties))) and is used without any thought behind it. You can tell when it's being used naturally and when it sticks out. Same thing with schizo which was used from time to time here until it fucking exploded last weeks.

>"based anti-Zionist Jews"
When did I mentioned them? I even said it was doubtful that a jew was not a zionist. No, most importantly when did I called them good or based??? I specifically said that EVEN if they are anti-zionists, they are still JEWS and are still subverting the nation and must be dealt with as well. user please read slower.

Attached: hold it.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

>"hispanics are invasive"
>posts 33% black and white mutt
I don't understand this board anymore.

Attached: Britler cat.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

>implying there is such a thing as an anti-Zionist Jew
Hey Mossad, we know (((you))) control both sides. Zionism? Jews. BDS movement? Jews. Anti-BDS legislation? Jews. Antifa? Jews. Alt-right? Jews. Philo-semitism? Jews. (((Anti-Semitism?))) Jews.

Daily reminder Jow Forums created the piss dossier as a joke and DM'ed it via Twitter to either Chris Steele himself or Evan McMullin who passed it onto Steele. Steele then forwarded it to an Mi5 (Mi6?) guy who gave it to the Clinton camp passing it off as legit.

honk honk clown world

Again, I didn't said anti-zionist jews in my first post, I said Jews that aren't zionists (doubtful). I never said anti-zionist, that was you. Also I never disagreed with anything you said, I just pointed out that foreign jews are just as dangerous as Israelites and should be dealt with the same way. Why do you react with so much kickback to a logical statement?

>Daily reminder
And it keeps getting funnier everyday. Who would of thought the bait was taken like it was. MAGA

I thought they could never prove it since we tried looking everywhere through the archives and couldn't find anything from prior dates? Could be wrong and considering this timeline I hope I am just for the keks.

Hispanics are just as bad as any black, if not entirely worse.

HONK HONK HONK

Blacks are also invasive. Latinos ourselves are also mutts from Spanish and Indian and even some negro crosses. Few still have pure Spanish genes. Learn from what we became so you spare yourselves from this hell.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

I think its still on 4plebs? I just remember some discussion and screenshots of the user sending it to these guys

Gonna need some links faggot

My guess it’s Black Cube.

>completely ignores point
>addresses something that wasn't even close to being implied
This fucking clown world has seeped into your very soul.

You'd have been closer with "shlomo", but even that is 1/8th at worst (hopefully).

You admitted for the possibility of anti-Zionist Jews (or Jews who are neutral on Zionism, kek), which is what blew your cover and exposed you for the Mossad nigger you are.

He took the flight back

Attached: 98A7F126-13D1-4D70-B699-35E127A48865.png (517x524, 147K)

I like to atleast take consolidation that we are not are animalistic. Like yeah latinos are trash but look at Haiti vs Dominican Republic. Although it's a bit unfair since Dominicans are closer to Spaniards but still. The poorest country south of the US isn't a latino one, it's a fucking nigger one, and that is enough to make me believe this hell hole can still one day be brought to some level of stability, even if it takes some very extreme dictatorships.

happening cancelled

why would the UK agree to extradite Steele? Did the Gshq head act without pm go ahead of pm?

So none of my points matter since all Jews must be zionists? user are you afraid of a normal conversation that doesn't rely on name calling? Or are you so black pilled to the point that if one does not call a jew a zionist then you assume they must be mossad? So if I called for the "extermination of all Jews", would you call me mossad for not saying: "extermination of all zionists"? At this point it's like getting mad at potato potatoe.

I addressed it by justifying my use of the black/white mix. They're all the same to me.

If it ain't white it ain't right.

Remember this post

Listening to the Hannity interview right now. It's gettin fucking spicy.

Attached: 1493081239990.gif (460x298, 259K)

Also, it's important know some will call themselves anti-zionist jews since they WILL try that as their defense. Like:
>Yeah I'm a Jew but NOT a zionist, goy
By calling them all Jews you prevent anyone from pretending they are innocent from the crime that is being Jewish.

Attached: jewish-hebrew-cube.jpg (300x433, 24K)

Pro-tip: we know 50% of the posts on Jow Forums are coming from Mossad or ex-Mossad. Calling for the extermination of either Jews or Zionists would mark you as Mossad.

For fucks sake, was Hitler fucking Mossad too!?!?

Attached: 1480482314442.gif (189x252, 1.84M)

You fucked up and you're ad hocing a rationale.
Just admit it. It's okay to be wrong on the internet occasionally.
I promise you, your user cred will not lower.

>50 years from now
>World War Shoah happens
>all kikels oy veyed right out of existence
>this has all been a mossad plot

so much this, all this stupid shit is just boomer theatre while the country is handed to mestizos

Was Rothschild agent, so yeah, pretty much.