What did he accomplish?

Guns being taken away.
More hate towards whites.
More refugees.
Hardcore censorship.
Jail time for sharing truth on internet.
More virtue signaling bullshit.
Did I miss anything?
I know his manifesto said accelerationism but is that realistic? Most western men are likely too lethargic to fight for anything before it's too late.
What was the point of all this? Who benefits from any of this?

Attached: 1553055425149.jpg (640x356, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/27/facebook-and-instagram-ban-white-nationalism-separatism/3285419002/
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg&bpctr=1553749301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a hoax. Fuck off mossad

Soviet-style censorship will force WNs to clean up their image

Mossad did it so we lost everything.
Ignorant and naive right wingers will believe that it was all in the benefit of "accelerationism."

he wanted new zealand to sink back into the ocean, he didn't give a shit if they went full faggot sharia police state
he really wanted to cause accelerationism in the united states, and it doesn't look like it worked

nothing has changed here, nobody cares

Haha that's total bullshit. Do you really believe that?
Jared Taylor is the most CLEAN person there is. The most well-behaved, cultured, refined and nice person on the alt-right.
But the ideas he express are too dangerous for the system. Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and recently Amazon censored him way or another.

That's exactly what this kike puppet wanted.

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

No one even cares anymore you shill.

Did you read the manifesto? All the points you've listed - he predicted them. He wanted it to happen just like that.

Attached: 1552958128205.jpg (1125x971, 595K)

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: Shoes.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Attached: Shotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: kikes_0.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: ⭐Severe⭐ - #RedPillMusic - Ummmmm.... Seriously wtf! I need input from my fellow anons 🕵️ @ (640x360, 2.72M)

You'd have to ask Mossad to get an answer, dipshit.

I'm convinced I fucked Cleopatra in a past life.

We already had all that. What's your solution?
>1PBTID

>What did he accomplish?
A good fucking time and a fucking /kino/ shooting

But user, don't you know it was fake/cgi/lizard people?
Look! They changed the color of one dudes socks for no apparent reason! That proves everything!

Because he's Mossad. Duh.

Just going to drop this here
TRY not to laugh at this shit

thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

FUCK YOU NWO
FUCK YOU MOSSAD

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Attached: I AM HONKING STRONGER.png (512x512, 207K)

read the article, it is disgusting.
They think everybody is an NPC retard

Attached: 1553710296475.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

I read the manifesto. I just don't see western white males fighting back once they are cornered. White males are mostly an army of söyböys and tranny beya cucks who will just roll over and die when given the chance.

Attached: dw96t9-f5eb11b7-61f6-4297-a3c9-ebc4a22ed208.png (300x300, 58K)

Have an army dedicated to protecting white males.

Take your meds schizo.

Attached: 1553453362771.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

>Who benefits from any of this?
(((Who))) indeed

Attached: 1553011056320.png (593x387, 108K)

Attached: 1553208002215.webm (1280x720, 705K)

>Ignorant and naive right wingers
were stormniggers ever really "right wing"? how many NEETsocs jumped on the #yanggang train for their free tendie neetbux? they have outlived any usefulness to the right that they may have ever had, and are basically just the shitbulls of the hwite race now.

So it sounds like it was meant to destroy nationalism. Because after this event, talking in favor of nationalism is an unforgivable sin that aligns one with the shooter...

Attached: 1552055954914.jpg (680x383, 65K)

>So it sounds like it was meant to destroy nationalism.
if by "nationalism" you mean "anyone opposed to a flood of turd worlders coming into western countries", then yeah. also, the timing of the shooting coinciding with Israel attacking Gaza. purely a (((coincidence))) I guess....

Forcing more whites into the radicalising arms of /pol.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/27/facebook-and-instagram-ban-white-nationalism-separatism/3285419002/

that mosque recruited two new zealand kids into isis and at least one of them ended up dead.

It's almost like that's exactly what his state intention was.

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

Like you said, he accomplished exactly what he said he would in the manifesto.

If the that's didn't bank the manifesto this dude would know shooter made his money bitconnect (crypto pyramid scheme) and obviously got out at the right time to have money for travel and guns.

Absolutely it’s realistic. Every time there’s an attack the liberals use it as an excuse to further their agenda. The harder liberals clamp down the more people will resist

commit mass shooting to get guns taken away....

weird how that is the plot line to the shitty movie rampage.

Attached: #stoptheNRA#SAVETHECHILDREN#CHANGE.jpg (468x640, 131K)

Mossad shills like you are so desperate that you're citing the manifesto as if it's actually his own thoughts and not part of the glow in the dark orchestration. That shit was written by Mossad in their HQ in Tel aviv.

reminder the whole thing was fake

Christchurch manifest 240page original leaked
docdroid.net/Q4nIbBM/the-great-replacement-original-brenton-tarrant.pdf

Attached: melissamolinaro.gif (500x282, 1.57M)

He flat out said he WANTED to make things worse so that more whites would feel compelled to take action SOONER rather than later. He basically was trying to kick off a Turner Diaries scenario by forcing the system to clamp down on whites so whites wouldn't be as comfortable and would see the system's hypocrisy

That's not how windshields work. They have adhesive built into the glass, so the smallest crack doesn't lead to the whole windshield bursting.

It was a waste of time. He thought of himself greater than the movement, which was his downfall. Fuck him. Hope they have kangaroos rape him to death on live stream for being the faggot that he was.

>leaked
how can you leak something that is easily accessible?

He literally wanted those things. Read the fucking manifesto fool.

Attached: 1553693328933.gif (288x303, 187K)

Based and ask the cops.

All of that is what he wanted. The backlash against political correctness and Islam being shoved in people's faces will accelerate

It means that it wasn't filmed in one take. It means the asshole whose job was to lie on the ground, got cold feet and put his socks on without the production crew acknowledging it.
Because when you make a production, mistakes happen.

I think white people need a group to join like the blacks. We need to be united. Whites are to individual. If a whites being attacked by a black most people would just stand by and wonder what the white guy did. Flip the scrip. Have a black guy attack the white guy. Will the other black guy just stand by or will he jump in and attack the white guy with him?

dude ACCELERATION lmao

Boiling frog syndrome

he accomplished scaring the SHIT our of the globo homos, who are still scared and virtur signalling like crazy trying to cover it up like it never happened. I dont condine his actions? but, i diont CARE either. Seen too many shredded white carcass pictures of muslim terrorist attacks to really care that much. whatever.

Is that fake?

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (184x274, 10K)

Her breasts may be, not sure,, but her rear is definitely real thing.

Accelerationism. He even said that was his goal. He wants to speed up the process of lob Akita’s and leftists trying to take power. Hoping, according to his manifesto that the speed will increase the fear in both normal people and rightists to say enough and have civil war pop off.

>what did he accomplished
he literally started what is supposed to be started years ago user

He made a snuff movie for pol faggots to jerk off to. That's about it.

Attached: super faggot.png (469x546, 289K)

>What did he accomplish?

Literally everything he said he wanted to accomplish in his manifesto

First thing I noticed was when he emptied the shotgun into the people in the mosque doorway. Honestly expect more gore from shotgun blasting islommonigers in doorway

>8 posts by this id
>all the same images spammed in every thread

t. Mossad Moarpheus the Jewish schizo spammer. Don't let him fool you, he is an open borders Jew that used to post from Israel. Pay attention to how he posts - A Jew cries out as he strikes you.

TAKE

YOUR

MEDS

SCHIZO

MOARPHEUS

Attached: image.png (512x666, 153K)

Moreover, if something drastic doesn’t happen, there will be no fighting back from Gen AA.

Well does anyone have the manifesto? The one i read wasn't 72 pages. It was a png with about 30 q and a. Maybe i got the censored cooy?

Attached: 1548704687339.jpg (660x660, 131K)

q lo q es papa deja la pinga

Ha, good one, mossad/jdif bro. So VPN to Canada and promote the fake "he's crazy secret long manifesto"?

inorite? it's not on my facebook so I could only wait like ya know 3 minutes!

Attached: 1538282576014.gif (652x562, 626K)

More like Soviet style censorship will result in WNs being deported to Guantanamo

You named it.
>more hate towards whites

This is always, ALWAYS, a good thing.
The only reason we’re here right now with so much more support is *because* of the hate towards whites.

Attached: 0E37F5DD-3EEA-44B6-9B90-8F110FBD906F.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Pewdiepie is still currently beating Tseries and will beat them to 100 million

Attached: pewdiepie nazi.jpg (271x153, 12K)

Eres un racataca.

Attached: 1546607366091.png (233x267, 177K)

the problem with the acceleration meme is that you want to have enough radicals on your side that it benefits you to start the war with your current odds. we don't have that yet

I hate Brenton Tarrant and all terrorism is bad and nobody should do it. Fuck racism and fascism.

absolute nothing

>Fuck racism and fascism
You can have white identity without killing innocent people. Tarrant supporters are mostly Jews who want to associate white nationalism with despicable acts or murder.

Is praying for accelerationism the same as praying for chaos? Don't (((elites))) have a saying? Order out of chaos? Create the (((problem))) and then provide the (((solution)))

Attached: battle angel alita.jpg (1040x1035, 755K)

HOPE AND CHANGE

Attached: 1529501383571.jpg (388x550, 28K)

yes, that's the problem. think about it this way
>only about 15-20% of people will do shit when shit hits the fan
>the rest will sit back, play the field
>you want to get as many of that 20% as you can on your side, because they'll be the fighters
>if you only have 1%(which it feels like for us right now) how long do you think that side lasts?
it's like yuri said - you'll have a quick period of disillusion and chaos, and then a "new normal" when someone comes in and takes control. but everything will NOT be "normal", everything will be very bad

So sad

I think, from his perspective, that was the point. He thought that this pressure would motivate people to finally fight back.

REAL

He's trying to start an uprising. You just don't get it because you're an idiot. Probably not even old enough to browse here

I too would like to know why that man has magic socks appear on his feet upon exit

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|8|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 219K)

50/0 k/d and at least some of the stated objectives from his manifesto succeeding immediately.

This.

Brenton had what appeared to be a brilliant plan, force a divide between the two factions as extreme as possible to cause backlash of one to the other in this case white people to islam

He forgot one crucial detail though

Generally for backlash to occur you needs to have the people backlashing not be gigantic pathetic cucks.

Acceleration

Attached: 018376424.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Nice anti white rhetoric you have there.
Have a shekel.

We latinos benefit from it, whites will go extinct faster and we will finally be able to fight against this niggers that make our countries shit holes.

What about the Israeli backlash he intended?

Can someone post the graffiti picture of him? I can't find it anywhere.

Attached: 1552836593838.png (904x882, 914K)

Oh yeah, when people think about the nicest nations on earth they think of places like Venezuala, Honduras, Mexico.

You're own fault for being such cucks

I don't see you doing jack or shit for your race. fuck off you stupid niggerland flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAjqEwuJxpg&bpctr=1553749301

This one is for Brenton.