A real happening will never happen :(

The West is still flooded with people who don't belong here. Beaners, Islamists, and poos still hold positions of power in our societies. Our world is still overrun with degenerates trying to make everyone equally as degenerate.

There's just no reason to wake up anymore.

Attached: 1529476437458.jpg (443x502, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cha.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Everything sucks.

It's called a meritocracy faggot
outcompete them

FYI you're a literal retard if you think meritocracy exists for people of European descent. HR departments are obsessed with hiring "diverse" candidates over the most qualified.

What, do you want me to dye my skin?

Bold talk.

Prove it.

What does that even mean? Look at every industry ever. The newest generation is nothing but disgusting brown people. Entry-level employment only goes to minorities.

You can check every major company's in the US leaked "talks", "meetings" and "strategies".
Google Google's meetings.

I don't see anything except someone shitposting here.
Proof? Anyone can make a powerpoint or word document.

Fuck off, beaner.

Attached: 32619155_10156364240388770_6912078044127559680_n.jpg (226x223, 15K)

>ask for proof of your accusations
>am apparently subhuman for this

What proof that meritocracy is a myth would you like? Literally look at any reputable university's enrollment demographics. Go to a major newspaper or magazine's website and check the bylines and author pages. Go check out Fortune 500 companies on LinkedIn and see that all of their posts are about diversity and see all of the brown faces on their employee charts.

You're asking me to prove the obvious. If anything, you need to prove that meritocracy exists. It does not.

Well, there was no refutation by Google as far as I've seen.
Isn't that a good probability that it is true?

Fuck off and kill yourself, 0/10 shill

OK, pic related.
Prove those nonwhites aren't outcompeting Whites.

Attached: figure-cha-1.png (750x334, 46K)

and source
nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cha.asp

Attached: figure-cha-2.png (750x334, 59K)

If they were "outcompeting Whites" then minorities wouldn't be overrepresented at the entry level in every industry today.

Done. Fuck off, beaner.

>In millions
Huh,

Proof of this?
And if they're "overrepresented" doesn't that mean they're outcompeting the Whites?

Why would you hate on Indians? They're a bit goofy, but are not overrepresented in crime, social welfare, they don't have a "religion of peace" and most of them fucking HATE Islam. Funny, friendly guys from a country with a lot of history

Indians are great and you're right about them keeping to themselves.

They still don't deserve a place in the direction of Western countries.

Meh, whatevs. There's like 0.02% here and I literally have no problem with them. Compared to the GIGATONNE of problem with Arabs, dindus and Jews poos are literally WAY down there among my things to worry about list. Even way behind feminism and people who cut their dicks off to be "natural"

Attached: 1553653248968.jpg (962x1437, 344K)

In your cunt it might be diff, since the Jews weaponize some of them for thje anti-white brigade, like the current jewgle CEO. but that's not exclusive to Poos. Similar with East Asians I guess

Attached: mechahahahaha.jpg (500x304, 235K)

Nice. I posted that rare honkler earlier today. Cool save, Hans.

Source of picture?

We all took the honk pill in clown world youtube.com/watch?v=cfbBkb1mzZ4

Attached: Clown World.gif (500x255, 932K)