How do I compete

>made a fake account on Tinder as a girl
>Hundreds of ultra chads with 9/10 looks
>Go out
>Mega zoomer chads everywhere with that fuckboy look that girls love

Is it over for the average guy? Should I find a job as a sailor or mine worker and isolate myself until death releases me from this unfair world?

What is the point of playing a losing game?

Uglybros, how do you cope with this reality?

How can we compete with chads?

Attached: 1534467958735m.jpg (1024x517, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestpuatraining.com/kino-escalation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be funny
be confident

thats all there is too it user

which is the real one?

shoot up a school

Attached: 1527597539564.png (600x400, 124K)

>tfw I look like the pretty boy
JUST

Attached: 1543635878262.gif (287x191, 2.77M)

Who else /prettyboy/ here?

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-100700.jpg (781x1101, 285K)

All of them. Look up mewing.

But user, it's all cats

tfw
>CHAD
In face only tho

>In face only tho
your face is all that matters. your body can be improved

You're not ugly, you're just poor.

Will manlets ever learn?

Attached: 1552682812785.jpg (960x480, 119K)

I mean people approach me but I just don't have the willingness to converse or even the ability so I still fuck it up.
But yeah I agree looks matter.

Feels good to be a tall, white, light-eyed Chad. I wish there was something I could do to help you user, but I can't change human nature.

Mewing only works when you're a child and young teenager.

Buy Onnit and Shroom-tech and Info-Wars Crypto-coin

Attached: 1552238848864.jpg (620x954, 94K)

I count my blessings every day that I'm 6'3 tbqh

I’m a chinlet and a manlet, and let me tell you, the way to get chicks is to don’t give a fuck. Then u can bag any 5 non white your dick desires because other than that no girl will touch ur dick unless u worth like 10 mil bro

Watch charisma on command, helped me out

Beyond Chad, I look like an ogre.

Wat do if I have good looks and frame but manlet status?

>How can we compete with chads?
You either need to have money, or need to genuinely be interesting to be around.

Your problem is you're a boring person. It has nothing to do with your looks.
Woman like clowns.

Looks seriously aren't everything. It's pretty much how you get in the door, but not the only way, just the easiest. You have to be one step ahead of the way people in the room think, men and women. Get the read on everyone and do it quickly. Forget online dating, its an absolute sham with nothing positive to offer, it will never be the real world which is where real men succeed. Always be one step ahead, and laugh at the people behind you. Women's wants and needs change quicker than the wind, you can't really detect how they're going to feel but you can monitor the triggers and predict the change in behavior before it happens. Once you get to know some people, you can subtly manipulate them with their own behaviors. This skill will help deal with women to get what behaviors you want from them. Sex and relationships are really just a byproduct of these moments of communication.

Pretty much, you need to offer social status.

just lift bro

Attached: 1553736956015.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

can i be an incel if im not a virgin? ive had sex but both the girls had to initiate it and kinda lead the way since im so socially anxious.

Attached: Marilyn-Monroe-poses-modeling-photoshoot.jpg (532x700, 58K)

also i unironically look like ""chad"" from side but i was beat as a kid so im fucked in the head now

Just don’t even think about playing. As a 33 year old virgin I honestly stopped giving much of a fuck around 28 and am perfectly content. Sure every so often something can set off a deep depression and I feel lonely as fuck for a couple days but really it’s worth it to not have to deal with female bull shit or risk losing some judge giving all my shit to some slut

Checked

>Bottom 80%

>Tfw I'm bottom 10%

Attached: 1504309938192.jpg (612x612, 91K)

oh look, another Mossad

You just have to get over your anxiety and approach. There's not much else to it really. I did it when I was 16. Just walk up to a woman and compliment her. Your looks will be 60 to 90 percent of whether she's into you or not. Here's some advice on how to escalate physically, only do this if she's responding well to you hitting on her: bestpuatraining.com/kino-escalation

I grew up starving all the time, no food in my house, in the middle of the woods in Louisiana, no welfare, no food stamps, no way out of it.
Just starving all the time, going to bed hungry, and it turned me into a turbo chad.

When you "fast" or starve without food it boosts your HGH, Human Growth Hormone, and that's the shit that gives you a strong jaw, strong brow, and sloped forehead.
It also boosts testosterone, basically, I suffered, got into fights, was rejected by my community, grew up online, went hungry all the time, was skinny as fuck, but it caused my hormones to go through the roof, and once I grew up and got jobs I ate like crazy, now I weight 240 pounds without being fat.
My muscle mass is huge without going to the gym, my bone density is great, I drink fuckloads of alcohol and my gf can't keep up with my sex drive.

SKIP BREAKFAST
EAT 5 EGGS A DAY
EAT GRASS FED BEEF
EAT BACON LIKE POTATO CHIPS
LIFT WEIGHTS
SLEEP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Attached: 48a.png (283x244, 103K)

I'm somewhere between chad & pretty boy. Could probably go full chad if I'd get off my Doomer ass and do the mewing techniques.

>be funny
>0 vaginas seen
>be confident
>still 0 vaginas seen

Attached: 1543812177796.jpg (234x235, 14K)

>Just walk up to a woman and compliment her

But that’s rape user

Why are you on tinder? 50% of the women on there never even go on a single date. They are just there to exert control over men. The women that actually go on dates are only looking to get fucked. Either way, the jews win, and the White race loses. Why? Because chad is just fucking everything, and not spreading his genes. This means that Chad is functionally equivalent to an incel. It's a really clever way to destroy the perfect Aryan specimen.

My cousin has a Bumble account and he has very little success even though he's 6'4" 190 lbs with good skin/teeth. Granted we live in an area where men outnumber females, but still, for a guy as handsome as him I'd expect him to have more success. It makes me want to make an account just to search the guys in the area just to see what he's competing with. It must be a bunch of gigachads or some shit.

>Mewing only works for younglings
Fake news. That is like saying braces only work for children. It is true that it is easier to guide them into shape, but applying constant pressure for months/years as an adult will slowly change the structure as well. For an incel it just might be enough to not look like a goblin

have money, pay for sex, learn your hobbies are your real love, fuck an anime robot

Maybe, I think it's a good idea for everyone to practice proper mouth posture but don't expect any huge changes. Also, Mike Mew says to chew more and harder, nose breath, swallow properly and have good body posture. That's not often discussed when it's also really important.

is that dude on the bottom left even human

IM a White nazi German slav with over size sharp teeth all of them big large and canine . My features are Neanderthal apes like. I have black hair like a spider that grows on my arms overdose neck like fullback Alstodt neck and shoulders And big bushy eye rows And thick brown hair on my head that grows straight out all directions. green eyes. And I have thick cock and white big balls girls can barely fit one of my balls in there mouth.

most chicks on there just looks for attention/ getting a lot of matches and likes. they dont want to put out even for giga super chad

bumble is shit, nobody uses that

If you rape Muslim women, they keep their mouths shut because their husbands will leave them if they ever find out. It's a victimless crime.

God damn I can't even imagine being ugly and actually having these thoughts and making a thread about it

You aren't going to gain appreciable palate width, maxillary protrusion, and literally morph your ramus and mandible from a downward growth-pattern to forward-growing by mewing as an adult.
You can maybe gain a few millimeters, but it will probably not be noticeable without major reconstructive surgery.

This is an 18+ board so mewing is nonrelevant to Jow Forums
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSS!!!!!

Attached: JeremyMeeksandSon.jpg (748x586, 69K)

Be assertive but not rapey

>no-neck manlet

Attached: smirk.jpg (464x606, 37K)

It can't be done. This world belongs to Chad. The sooner you accept it the better

He's fucked one girl from Bumble but I just assume he'd have way more success. I've known guys who are way uglier than him yet were total slayers.

Whatever you say ultra-satan

>Based numbers tho

You dont .
/thread

so fucking glad i was born good looking

Attached: kg25o7wkkoe21.jpg (2048x2048, 230K)

>one chance at life
>spend ten years doing tongue exercises so maybe you'll get laid
might as well off myself now lads

Go to walmart and see all the ugly men with wife/kids. I see it at my work as well. Ugly people have been breeding since the dawn of time. Incels shooting for women out of their league is the problem. Social media has killed what they once could achieve. Settle for your looks match. CHad looks is only good for one night stands, banging sluts. If thats your desire, youre a degenerate that deserve to hang with them.

Just look them in the eye and give a firm handshake, user. Yep, that's all there is to it. *sip* Ahhhhhhhhh!

Attached: 1526714232979.jpg (234x215, 9K)

That works only on chads.

Be less than 6/10 and tell that to girl and she will call the police on you for sexual harrassment

it just sounds like you're lookin for an L
if your face is the problem, get surgery no joke
(though I highly doubt that's your problem)

>How do I compete
With photoshop ( or Gimp)

Attached: Photoshop-Level-38_o_98094.jpg (630x689, 58K)

You've spent too much time on Jow Forums. Girls don't call the cops on ugly guys who hit on/approach them. Otherwise my criminal record would be a lot longer.

You can’t compete. I can go on tinder and fuck anything. I’ll fuck a 4 if nothing else is available. Especially if my friends aren’t around to give me shit. The only thing tinder has accomplished is allow ugly girls to whore on Chads.

...shoop

Attached: jeremy6.jpg (960x960, 109K)

wtf is mewing

People here fall for this chinchad

Attached: MikeMew.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

so true, I routinely flirted and made pretty innappropriate comments to female coworkers and they loved it, we hired an ugly fat 40 year old dude who just told one of the my coworkers that she was his type really passively and he got immediately fired for being "too creepy"

here comes ALL the advice when the real answer is:
>arranged marriages like the oldtimes and you didnt care what the woman thought
i just fixed every problem in society and women are still happy because they were never able to rationalize. ama

Attached: merchantpixel.gif (124x128, 3K)

I'm a Chad and can literally act depressed and insecure and girls will throw themselves at me trying to comfort me. I've had girls show me their tits just to cheer me up, not that I was really upset.

get an average girl

wtf is wrong with his face?

Is this white Jow Forums?

Just try to be funny but not annoying. Or you can go to countryside and find some innocent country bumpkin

>'Chad' looks like David Hogg
Not likely son.

this is whiter than half this board

Lift you fat lazy nigger. Men are endowed by the grace of fucking jesus. Get off the fucking internet, stop watching shows and start bettering yourself. I could be the ugliest fucking faggot in the world and if you get buff, read books and get smart, and learn how to do a trade - you'll be the best man anywhere and reel in 7/10 qt waifus no problem. You're just lazy and blaming your bad looks for your failures.

Attached: niggerstink.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

Lift you fat lazy nigger. Men are endowed by the grace of fucking jesus. Get off the fucking internet, stop watching shows and start bettering yourself. I could be the ugliest fucking faggot in the world and if you get buff, read books and get smart, and learn how to do a trade - you'll be the best man anywhere and reel in 7/10 qt waifus no problem. You're just lazy and blaming your bad looks for your failures.

It's a bigger problem than this, user.
Not a single one of those hundreds of ultra chads with 9/10 looks is going to marry any of those girls on Tinder. These girls will waste their youthful, fertile years, then finally turn to average men. Then the average men will pump and dump just like the chads because old women are not marriageable. Then these old women will freak out and say "Oh my GOD! I lowered my standards and nothing changed! All men are the same!"
Meanwhile, the birth rates tank, people don't start families, and the Corporations are like, Holy shit we need immigration to replace an "aging population!" Then comes the population replacement, and social spending on welfare destroys the government. Civilization collapses.
It's much bigger than you, user. There are no winners with women's lib. When the shitshow finally crashes, it will be women with husbands to protect them, no government to protect them, and unchecked hoards of rapey violent men. A very dark time is coming, user. Stock food and ammo.

Attached: confident.jpg (1252x1586, 195K)

don't people know that you can literally buy chin/jaw implants?

fucking... sigh
just get yoked, bro. some 8/10 country girl will want your kids.

check it

Facial structure of a mulatto/lancado

>this is whiter than half this board
You're funny Jamal

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

It's scary how many young girls are completely oblivious to this. NOBODY is telling them these things. I have younger female friends and they legitimately think that if they Fuck the guy they are casually seeing, that the guy will eventually want a relationship with them. Of course the Chad that they are fucking has zero intentions of seriously dating someone who just gives up their pussy like that, and so the girls just continue to give it out for free with the hope that Chad will eventually see the light. I've told them straight up that if you want a boyfriend, stop sleeping with the guy right away, because now you have nothing to trade away for his loyalty in a relationship. If he tells you to Fuck off, guess what, he was only interested in fucking you and nothing else. They're shocked when I tell this this extremely simple and obvious fact. Like holy hell are women really that fucking stupid that they can't see that?

>tinder is life

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Why did you give up?

>be 6'3
>physically fit
>strong jawline
>then god giveth u the costanzana hairline

could be worse. I could be a sub 6' manchild with a full head of hair

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This here, I've decided to just throw myself headfirst into my hobbies and let them fulfill me women be damned

Average girls want 8/10 chads too

>be confident
>be having seen 0 vaginas

Pick One

Attached: Chad For Ever.jpg (370x560, 108K)

If you're ugly the only thing to do is stay in isolation or shoot yourself and/or others. No matter how funny, fit, or confident you are, if you're face is ugly no one will actually like you.

How much?

Asking for a friend

spoken like a true incel

Tinder represents the true intentions

pic related: Aryan Herrenkinn BTFO's american chinlet MP

Attached: Dz3j8fOX0AARsA6.jpg (900x584, 125K)

It's alright bud, get the gun out of your mouth.

>true intentions are not spoken through actions, but through social media likes

Attached: 54002538_383283145798636_8282727362412412928_o.png (1800x1100, 2.99M)

do people really wear lifts? that's funny