Antifa terrorist beats up 85 year old man, kicking him on the ground while robbing him

Let's ID this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=tRO7aafLcoI

townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/26/85yearold-attacked-while-praying-outside-planned-parenthood-n2543796

>An 85-year-old pro-life advocate was brutally attacked outside of a Planned Parenthood facility in San Francisco on Thursday, during a peaceful prayer vigil. It was the second time he was physically attacked by the same suspect.

>The San Francisco 40 Days for Life team was victimized by the same man earlier in the week. On Tuesday, just two days prior Thursday’s attack, the same suspect reportedly threw a sign, a table, and pro-life literature into the street. He also knocked two men to the ground during the incident, including the same 85-year-old man he attacked again on Thursday.

Attached: antifa_terrorist_assaulting_elderly_man_san_francisco_thurs.jpg (480x360, 14K)

apparently he is 6 foot 4, determined from comparing his height to a nearby garbage can

Attached: suspect_height_proof.png (1570x930, 447K)

this is the old man he beat up

Attached: R.jpg (985x849, 271K)

bump

Greetings from 8ch. Glad we're putting our gay differences aside to catch this creep.

Attached: 83b4e1f7151f371bfe170b068b5bfb9e2091c130123acc9ba7712319b59cb1b7.jpg (1654x2400, 513K)

the board is being slid hard and the catalog is full of shit
im trying to crosspost people to this thread

Do we know the whole story to this? Did the planned parenthood supporter take the old man's sign?

yes, then he was about to get away with it on a bike and the old man tried to stop him so the cowardly shithead beat up an 85 year old man and kicked him on the ground

Attached: 1511145796033.png (620x876, 136K)

what the fuck is this board doing right now

It is typical of (((antifags))); I'm sure he did.

Trump is live

that explains it

Being cuckchan. . .

Attached: 3db0d7e51e7be787250122cf6fbee972f2b531013d2471c699f4ca0a9b55c73d.jpg (641x482, 42K)

Do we know what groups this guy is involved in? Is this the only video?

Oh, (((DWUMPF))). How exciting. Is he talking about Israel??? Gollee jee, I just hope he is.

I'm not sure, definitely something far left / Antifa in san Francisco

there could be security cam footage from nearby businesses

See you in two weeks faggot.

Take a seat faggot.
The adults have things to do.

Attached: B13861C1-640D-4DC7-9DB4-E9CE488885AB.png (640x894, 548K)

>Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.

Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.

>Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.

Planned Parenthood is said to have surveillance footage of the attacks but refuses to release it to the authorities.

I am looking at the Berkely Antifa facebook page, but unfortunately I think their likes and followers are private.

That old faggot got it coming, he attacked him with a stick. Age is not an excuse for being a cunt.

Attached: 1523489695120.jpg (959x959, 260K)

The little asshole was stealing his sign you caved-in canuck.

You expected baby killers to have morals? Lol

what about other nearby businesses that this faggot must have passed while leaving? do they have security cam footage they are willing to share?

Bump

>It was the second time he was physically attacked by the same suspect.

we have to get this faggot

bump

can someone just shoot those fuckers? damn.

Two bumps

you should pursue it instead of hoping someone else does

the planned parenthood this happened outside of has footage from their cameras but they are not willing to release it apparently, so you'll have to ask around nearby places if you want something

Can you niggers take this shit to /baph/? Hàlfchan is going to get you bitches.

Just wanted to say you guys who do this stuff are heroes God bless

Bump

That dude sounded tough. I sure wouldn't want to mess with him.

If he was packing heat that faggot would be fucking dead.
>antifa can only win fights against people quadruple their age
lol

The old guy had it coming, fucking boomers.

infiltrate it.

Bump

1663 Valencia St is where the abortion clinic is at. I am attaching a screen shot to prove it. I will get a list of businesses here as soon as possible

Attached: AbortionClinicAssault.png (1363x672, 1.61M)

>this makes my blood boil! They cant do that!

And then everyone proceeds to do nothing about it lmao

bump

The young guy stole his sign you idiotic fucker.

the boomer reaps what it sowed

I will try liking the page and following to see what happens.

Attached: optics.png (904x882, 914K)

Are you people idiotic. The kid stole his fucking sign!!

It was the second time he was physically attacked by the same suspect.
People need to contact the old man and hide and watch for the guy to show up again, then beat the piece of shit into the ground

That's every internet outrage. This is so messed up...

If the little fuck likes to attack this guy maybe he can lure him out? Just start a solo protest at planned parenthood and wait for the little fag to show up.

Can we just start fire bombing these faggots already?

These businesses are in the vicinity of the planned parenthood, so they might have footage.

Sf Custom Chiropractic: (415) 788-8700
Burger King:(415) 641-9885
Tierra Mia coffee:(415) 525-3142
Quest Diagnostics: (415) 648-4167

It seems most of these businesses are closed today. They should be called tomorrow.

cutting his head off would be better desu.

Coffee shop across the street has a camera, looks like that might of been where the old guy and cunt came from.

Attached: 1.png (1159x447, 966K)

This is the right play. He is willing to risk it twice so surely he'd try a third time only this time he's gonna get the wooden shampoo. Leftist piece of shit has it coming.

Attached: 5D12E844-C280-4CBB-A52C-38ED58340874.jpg (537x641, 31K)

>LOL

cringe

I think that Tierra Mia place is closed right now. It opens tomorrow morning at 8:30 I think.

bump

Just a prediction, but I dont think this will gain much traction here. The old guy(based entirely on ops video) initiated shit by hitting the dudes bike with his cane, or whatever it was. Then bike guy gives him an opportunity to surrender, which was declined when he clinged to bike dudes flag(or whatever it was, wtf is this 240p shit). Old guy is likely based, but if some geriatric commie or BLM negro did this to me my behavior would have been in line with bike faggot did

Attached: 1526947069218.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>Let's ID this faggot:
Why bother, the authorities will just let him go. Fuck this country

He didn't attack him with a stick, he used it to keep the fag from fleeing with his stuff.

By some reports, it seems the thug tried to steal the old guy's bike.

The young guy is a pro-abortionist, leftie, antifa cuck who stole the other guys sign. What more could you ask for?

He is 85 years old and protesting planned parenthood and abortions, I doubt he is any kind of hard ass. Just typical antifa scum going after soft targets. I think theyre about due for another Charlottesville.

The bike looks cheap. Like a commuter bike used by a local business employee. Is that a fucking Burger King?

what's wrong with abortions? It's the best way to keep nigger population under control

why did that old man attacked him with a stick.

It is, I got a list of local businesses that may have camera footage.

That's why these videos, which are seemingly purposefully edited to eliminate context, are such shit. I have no opinion on this shit, because its impossible to tell wtf is even happening.

Morality and decency works better heeb.

Like stable family units and teaching people that their actions have aerious consequences.

Attached: 52A55EBC-07B0-49AF-9C0A-FF0F255F0E31.jpg (960x934, 169K)

Where the fuck is the respect and reverence for our elders. Sickening

Holy shit that's fucking satanic.

antifa deserve death

>San Fransicko
>Packing heat
lel

That's is exactly one of its main functions.

> Guy dressed in black
> Antifa
> Antifa beating up anyone

It's gone along with any other resemblance of civilization we had. The reason why this makes me livid is because these pro life protesters typically arent violent. They just want their presence to be known. The only reason the attacks kept happening are because the victim is 85 years old and so called "anti-facists" live under a grandiose delusion if righteousness.

Attached: 22508CC9-24AD-4971-8CA6-AA26229D39F5.jpg (600x753, 52K)

Probably the closest these guys ever got to beating up OG Nazis.

>Let's ID this faggot:
>San Francisco
This fags mom could turn him in and nothing would happen. I think they have a stand down order on anything that isn't a hate crime.

disgust

I have no evidence that either this old guy was in any way based, or that bike dude is antifa, other than a youtube description and an article which may be talking about a different occurrence

Cant police force them to release the footage ?

Attached: true.gif (403x480, 80K)

not unless they decide to press charges and open an investigation
not likely considering its
>san fran

THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG

No antifa should have killed him,

That's sad. Not like out police can be much better at times

You do know that commies are getting the bullet right?

>Elderly boomer fought in WW2 to stop the "Evil Nazis"
>ChristCuck boomer doesn't carry a gun
>Says "Jesus will protect me"
>Gets culturally enriched and diversified by the people the Nazis were fighting
>Cries to Jow Forums that their kike jew wizard god did not protect them, instead of Samuel Colt

FUCKING DIE BOOMER SCUM
AntiFa is doing god's work

Attached: antifuture-copy-2.png (1000x1413, 620K)