Why is Iran evil™ again?

Why is Iran evilâ„¢ again?

* hasn't started a war in over 150 years.
* Degeneracy is illegal. Women must not wear revealing bathing suits. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
* Order is kept by threat of the stick
* Alcohol is banned in Iran, protecting its population from related stupor and injuries.
* Persian politeness is an art form. It's normal for foreigners to be treated like friends, get invited for food and drink.

Attached: 1525406668713.jpg (1417x948, 180K)

Because the boomer on TV told me so

There is literally nothing wrong with Iran. Anti-Iran shilling is a mossad op.

Because Saddam wasn't playing by the rules

Attached: 1523068530251.jpg (500x860, 219K)

It's evil because the Jews who run the media all over the western world say it is.

I never thought Iran was evil. They literally do nothing.

The western world hates Iran because Iran threatens Israels monopoly in the Middle East. Israel never lets IAEA into their country to inspect their nuclear facilities. Iran does.

When Iran successfully completes a nuclear device, not if but when, Israel's reign of dominance and their nuclear monopoly comes to an end.

Iran is their no.1 enemy. Which means Iran is our no.1 friend.

Attached: 1553122725616.jpg (678x677, 57K)

University enrollment is about 50/50 for both genders.
There are even female firefighters.
That doesn't sound at all like the stereotype of Arab countries who mistreat their women.

Search for Iran on Google, and you get mostly pictures of catastrophes and protest.
Search on DDG and you get ordinary pictures first, landscapes, architecture etc... like you would from any other country.
Strange...

Attached: 1545574840420.jpg (800x531, 133K)

> Iran

> Saddam

Attached: 37162032490596.jpg (320x542, 48K)

Something something human rights of course!

>There are even female firefighters.
That's retarded. Unless they are physically and emotionally strong as men.

I know Iranian students here and they say Iran has even more fucking and partying than we do in America, it's just illegal.

Iran is the Muslim world's capital of degeneracy.

Attached: Iran.png (835x762, 73K)

>and drink
If not alcohol then what, kool aid?

DMT is considered halal in Iran.
It shows in their architecture.

Attached: 1535127892720.jpg (880x1100, 1.04M)

but the women are ugly and hairy so it dont count

>Men are not allowed to wear shorts
how is that a good thing? even more, is it even true?

Khameni is Israel's savior but as you know, in the land of unrepentant Jesus murderers, prophets are never appreciated.

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (220x367, 22K)

Iranians are non white shit skins

Attached: 1514684864035.jpg (685x681, 81K)

>hasn't started a war in over 150 years.
this is why they're not evil, nothing else even matters.
>Degeneracy is illegal. Women must not wear revealing bathing suits. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
muh feels muh semetic demon's rules, stop being a pearl clutching sjw
>Order is kept by threat of the stick
Statist bootlicker. I bet you miss being whipped by Ivan.
>Alcohol is banned in Iran, protecting its population from related stupor and injuries.
Homosexual.
>Persian politeness is an art form. It's normal for foreigners to be treated like friends, get invited for food and drink.
That is some odd shit, I entertain some Iranian nationals through work sometimes when they're here and I thought they were making up their cigarette rules to be cheap fucks but then they left me like $150 worth of smokes after having only smoked a few of mine.

>* hasn't started a war in over 150 years.
They're Muslim. They're perpetually at war.

>* Degeneracy is illegal. Women must not wear revealing bathing suits. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
Degeneracy by that standard is behaviour people should be free to enact and to generally restrict it is unethical.

>* Order is kept by threat of the stick
Order is always kept through violence. Some forms more barbarian than others. Iran is more barbarian not less.

>* Alcohol is banned in Iran, protecting its population from related stupor and injuries.
People should be free to drink alcohol, to stop them is generally unethical.

>* Persian politeness is an art form. It's normal for foreigners to be treated like friends, get invited for food and drink.
That's nice.

None of these are arguments against Iran being evil though. I would consider it evil on the basis of it being a majority Muslim nation.

Iran isn't even achmed.

The fucking theocracy that constrols it is.
Persians got invaded by the sandniggers.

t. SIDF

Spicy.

It's not evil.

"Later, Ahmedinejad claimed that promoting Holocaust denial was a major achievement of his presidency; he stated that 'put[ting] it forward at the global level ... broke the spine of the Western capitalist regime'."

Straight from (((Wikipedia)))

Dude was the shit. Plus Zoroastrianism is a beautiful religion. What other faith has a place of worship called a Fire Temple?