He just guaranteed Trump's re-election

He just guaranteed Trump's re-election.

Attached: rs_1024x759-190326094321-1024-Jussie-Smollett-J1R-32619.jpg (828x613, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/biden-condemns-america-white-man-133551815.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? It’s not a great example of Trumps America.

I think the Mueller report did more for his reelection than this.

No. But it's a great example of the left-wing, SJW, progressive Democratic party in action. Makes people hate blacks and gays even more.

Yup. This adds to it though.

Wtf is that thing on the floor

"Calls on the European Commission and the European External Action Service to
effectively ensure that there is no EU funds, support or collaboration with organisations
or groups engaged in or connected to enslavement, trafficking, torture and extortion of
Black and African migrants;"

So no more Saudi oil?

We call blacks Monday’s now

>We call blacks Monday’s now
Fill me in on that?

One of Chicago Tribune's fat lazy reporters who writes news based on Twitter activity.

What that degenerate whale on the floor?

a human

Everyone hates Mondays

Every time I see this faggot going somewhere, it looks like they're shooting a music video.

>He just guaranteed Trump's re-election.
I think that Biden just did. Smollett lied about a hate crime. Biden told whitey to fuck off.
news.yahoo.com/biden-condemns-america-white-man-133551815.html

>Chicago
>America
Pick one.

HUMAN_UNIT 0001

And why should I vote for someone who hasn't been able to stop it, even with the full power of the executive branch at his disposal?

We may see an Obama get charged, or forever destroy the name. Even more likely HRC. Its about to get good.

>those legs on the right

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552418092505.png (1366x926, 1.81M)

Thanks.

It all adds up ... the Dems just keep it coming man

literal banana republic lol

Attached: 20190327_205259.jpg (201x245, 47K)

Backlash against SJW may have helped Trump in 2016, because people thought he'd use the Presidency to keep those forces in check.

It's a totally different situation when he's been in office for 2 years and this shit continues to go on while he just tweets about it.

What is "it"?

the guy literally invented vawa and he still has to apologize to roasties? theres no way a sane candidate can make it through a dem primary.

Attached: fark.jpg (853x641, 121K)

Sure, but who's going to vote for the Dems when this is what they produce?

Its so funny to pick on fat people hahaha

>It all adds up ... the Dems just keep it coming man
It's making me angry. I've always thought of myself as somewhat liberal. Now, I'm not so sure.

>the guy literally invented vawa and he still has to apologize to roasties?
How does he do that? Should we adopt the law of the jungle, Sharia, or the anti-women practices of China?

"the left-wing, SJW, progressive Democratic party in action"

What's the alternative tho? Hes pretty much your only option

Thanks. Not saying who you should vote for. This is just about the way the left can't seem to figure out that they are playing right into Trump's hands.
It's like OJ's acquittal. Blacks liked it because it felt like they were sticking it to whitey. In the long run, it makes whites think that blacks are just fuckups.

this, people freaking out about Smollet immediately made me think of OJ

im not exactly sure what you are asking here, but it sounds like a false dilemma. there are many shades of grey between
>vawa
and
> law of the jungle, Sharia, or the anti-women practices of China

In the long run, conservatism is a better life strategy.

I think he misunderstood that the question was rhetorical.

All part of (((their))) plan

Attached: 1553376188595.png (501x504, 89K)

>im not exactly sure what you are asking here, but it sounds like a false dilemma. there are many shades of grey between
Not really. VAWA is a white man's creation, so if that has to change...

checked, and true

Blacks are legitimately looking at this as fair because Trump was not charged so their guy shouldn't be charged either.

this indeed was a colossal mistake

Democrats are open borders and pro-crime

Right, because the people who voted for him expect the president to be daddy and policeman for every person and town in the country.
You're thinking of the wrong party, friend.

> tfw POC become the majority*, but are such fuckups they can't win in a democracy even then.
* not yet, I know.

there is literally 0 candidates within the DNC currently that could even face him in a single debate, let alone win an election against him. The only slight chance was Elizabeth Warren, but her Native American bullshit killed it for her

lol if you think blacks have sympathy for a niggerfaggot

yeah, it is. easiest way to get (You)s IRL.

keked and checked

why is there some fat cunt sitting on the ground? What happened to civilization?

Attached: d57.jpg (606x960, 158K)

>manufactured fake rage about Kavanaugh
>manufactured fake rage about Russia
>manufactured fake rage about Jussie

Trump and Republican ads in next election cycle will be images of Smollet strutting down the halls, Kim Foxx, Senator Hirono saying "men need to shut up", another Dem saying "motherfucker" on the House floor, Ilhan Omar's tweets about Israel, Biden apologizing for being a man ... . And at the end, they will just say "These are the Democrats."

Decocrats are pro anything that gives them power. If mexicans were conservative we would have built a wall 50 years ago.

found the fat fucks

Attached: 28308268_2094543790777268_140102429_n.jpg (960x901, 57K)

kys fattie. It's not hard to not become fat.

Mexicans in Mexico are very conservative. They just don't want to pay for the wall.

Because that is the guy telling you to check your privilege.

Attached: racist in blackface.jpg (948x711, 123K)

Bernie unironically could have challenged Trump in 2016, but he pissed off so much of his base by giving his remaining money to Hillary. And of course, those of us who read his tax return weren't happy to see he pays less total taxes than a 120k wage slave who will never afford a house near his workplace. Bernie is done and I can't believe he is trying to run again after he turned bernie bros into trump voters last time.

>why hasnt Trump managed to stop a machine 70 years in the making in just 3 years?
Kike please

Attached: 1540175503356.png (535x400, 236K)

Has anybody memed that?
Fuck, that's a good one.
Smolliet telling one to check their privelege.

But when mexicans have to choose between christian morals or free gibbs and degeneracy they chopse free gibbs and degeneracy with zero hesitation.

yup

Attached: 0605.png (467x407, 204K)

>120k wage slave

First ever try ...

oops

Attached: 1553739881868a.jpg (948x711, 151K)

ahh thanks
i see what youre saying here. the point i was making by bringing up vawa was to buttress your point about him 'telling whitey to fuck off.' hes only doing that to apologize to women for the anita hill hearings because the presumption of innocence is now considered anti-woman. in sum: the guy who wrote the violence against women act has to apologize for misogyny. thats pretty nuts when you think about it.
>I've always thought of myself as somewhat liberal. Now, I'm not so sure.
and i dont break anonymity often but i will here. im a half/half nog/spic who voted for kerry and obama. and now im here. you go wherever the truth takes you. youre not alone.

>WRONG

But it literally is.

Trust user if you make more, you cost more too.

>Confirmation hearing of black judge.
>Lawmakers destroy lame attempt of racist smear campaign against black man.
>Have to apologize for white culture for doing so.
WTF?