Attached: notchd.png (807x715, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9o4QEIIK!P3piz8Bfw-z7jgb7Q8NWDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like he will have to add another notch to his rifle

Satirically

notch is /our guy/

Poor gen z

technically whoever made Infiniminer invented Minecraft. Notch just took the code and added a randomly generated world.

It's too late, the kids already saw his Twitter.

who the fuck cares

Do people still play minecraft? 2010 was a long time ago.

>literally seething
Your country couldn't do it chang

As long as Notch’s money still has his name on it I don’t think he cares what Microsoft does with his game anymore.

Yeah, started playing on a vanilla 1.14 snapshot server recently, is nice to take the mind off of things, just like mowing the lawn at 10am *sips*.

It's starting to become popular on re**it

Its because he is on our side, boys.

Thats cool, as long as you pirated it.

notch is legit based and (((they))) want to erase him

I’m sure he’s crying pretty hard on his billion dillar pillow right now

its prob because of his twitter rants, its just like sam "you can run but you can't hide" hyde and his show. once u start getting too much attention companies dont want to back you because of monetary risk

Chinsent

But that's not how it works
THAT"S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

>Sell property for $2.5 billion
>Get mad when they take your name off the front screen but leave it in the credits

jesus christ leaf get yourself together man

>STEEL BEAMS

fake nip brings dishonor on his suburban family in the states,

he's a whiny idiot, nothing to do with whiteness

I doubt he cares though, I wouldn't if i had notch's money.

>people with lots of money don't care if they are erased from memory
are all amerimutts this vain or just you?

nvm the Swecucks are as well

QRD?

Who cares? This a just a video game. They are erasing us from our own history books and destroying our peoples and our cultures.

Attached: decol.png (868x862, 340K)

I still play modded
>just you, your tools, and nature
>world building
It's literaly the most white game

>not caring if you're remembered is vain
wat

We still talk about him so not really erased from memory huh?

Apparently that was Zachary Barth. Still a straight white male, at least.

>They are erasing us from our own history books and destroying our peoples and our cultures

Aristole, discover of logic, believed in gender differences between men and women.

>wat
Only caring about money is vanity. You're too simple to get another reply out of me.

yet

>>Get mad

Everyone up until the enlightenment understood that women were far too emotional to vote or hold public office. Now they are pushing to let children and felons vote. Next retards and horses will be voting.

>white male becomes successful and influential
>they silence him and remove him from his own project's credits because he doesn't follow their opinions
You're an absolute moron if you can't see what's wrong here. Either you're trolling for yous or you are just too stupid and ignorant to understand.

To have Notch Get his Company and His Game Back from Microsoft, Should we start a Hunger Strike?

Socrates would die for that.
Plato would argue that the concept holds merit purely because it has been conceived.
Diogenes would ejaculate all over the paperwork as his signature because as Plato stated any idea or concept holds merit purely because it's been conceived and that women have their own special ink to write with.
Disgusted by the prospect of a mad woman signing a vote with her period blood the entire notion is dropped, dismissed and chucked in the bin and all the world would laugh over a pint as philosophy moves on to the next gimmick.

Judge each individual by their own merits. Who is a better leader, Thatcher or Maduro? Catherine the Great or Mao Zedong? Even if there is a general trend, you shouldnt dismiss everyone like that

>They are erasing us from our own history books and destroying our peoples and our cultures
This is why this archive is being maintained and updated. Apologies for shilling it here but it gets ignored everywhere.
Do not deprive yourself of knowledge of the history of Western Civ. Do not let them frame it in their own way.

mega.nz/#F!9o4QEIIK!P3piz8Bfw-z7jgb7Q8NWDg