Could you guys please stop calling asian people insects?

We need allies if we are going to make it to Mars.

Attached: D2ULbxPUYAAdDUF.jpg (1363x2047, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tQ3JnxkZxJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should not bring us along

Attached: mars.jpg (736x1024, 77K)

Ching
Chang
Chong

stop behaving like insects and I’ll think about it

youtu.be/tQ3JnxkZxJg

Attached: DB32E9C8-C611-4CF1-9251-A6C324C1A175.gif (267x200, 754K)

Man that anime is super funny literally just fighting niggers

As soon as I see a natural beauty korean pop star that doesn't have white cake on her and 13 plastic surgeries in her history I'll stop calling your people insects.

The only people doing that are kikes or retards who fall for kike programming. Jews hate Asians for a wide variety of reasons

name of the anime?

>be socially harmonious race
>be highly resistant to kike tricks
>maintain valued traditions in the modern world
>maintain ethnostates
>maintain iron strong family units
>have unbelievably low crime rates even in dense urban areas
>make world leading innovations in tech
>have some of the most submissive and beautiful trad women in the world

>Pol: Huhuhu what a bunch of insects
Explain this shit.

Attached: 1553477381795.png (443x436, 239K)

Almost 100% of the hate is directed at China.

terra for mas or something. terraformas. just Google cockroach alien Mars anime and it should pop up. very very shock gore filled if that isnt your thing I'd avoid, worse than attack on titan.

>We need allies
Allies should stay in their own homelands.

Insectoids fuck off back to Asia.

Jewish shills and idiots who believe them

>Explain this shit.
Soros is controlled opposition you stupid fucks

Attached: eurasian natbol israel jews russia china.jpg (461x354, 36K)

I love Xi Jinping
and I never called Asians insects.

There is nothing on Mars you can't find in the Sahara. Spacefags are the absolute worst. Let the ant people have it.

Americanized Asians are just normal people but mainland Chinese are souless-human-shaped-rat-locusts

Attached: 1552078163737.jpg (421x522, 176K)

See:

>>be socially harmonious race
I've just been reading about the warlord era in China. Well, man. European history doesn't know comparable social breakdowns.

World wars were a carnage, but overall it was dignified. Jews were getting gassed in a civilized manner too.

White boy isn't your ally. Your grandparents were rivals and your grandchildren will be rivals.

The Insectoid trolling you see here is just one of the many manifestations of this.

Attached: 1.png (328x863, 241K)

Fuck off shill americanized asians are fucking liberal as fuck and they worship cumskins!!

Asian Americans are Great.

don't you have some toddler to run over Chang?

10/10, would throw my pollen at.

Behold the average Canadian

What's on Mars? Why should i care? We had everything here, now you import niggers and talk about Mars. I don't give a shit about Mars or Asian women.

Chinks in space will be a worse menace than chinks on earth. You'll be like the Ferengi from star trek with the rampant contract violations and overt scamming.

the only good asians are Japanese.

Attached: 1529050627188.jpg (1000x790, 171K)

I have a Chinese friend who says he had to "learn" or be taught emotions... Empathy is quite literally a foreign concept to him, he doesn't get it.
Yes
Chinks are a dirty insectiod race and I hate them almost as much as a hate niggers

Just because they are high iq doesn't excuse their numerous other issues, personally I've never met a really intelligent gook.. only ones that are good at parroting information, original ideas cannot come from gooks, they are only capable of group think.
Like the insects they are.

They'll break though the landing of the escalator leading to their spaceship and get rekt between the gears.

Why would you not simply drive forward extremely slowly until you were in the spot? This problem could have been easily solved by ignoring the chink.

I don't think you westerners get it. It's already too late. The flood gates are collapsing. Pic related will be running you down to assimilate your genes.

Attached: IMG_3082.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I don't have a problem with an army of clone women who are above ,5/10 in the looks department