All she wants to do is genocide hundreds of millions (or possibly billions) of people by reverting the human race to a...

all she wants to do is genocide hundreds of millions (or possibly billions) of people by reverting the human race to a pre-industrial state. what's wrong with that?

I mean, the alternative is that we sit back and watch as global warming raises the average global sea level by 1 inch over the next century. is that what you want? for the house prices of incredibly wealthy people who live on the coast to be impacted slightly? how is that supposed to serve the residents of new york's 14th district?

Attached: ocasiocortezalexandria_021319gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVE7d-nR7_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you put it that way she doesn't sound that crazy

Is she... dareisay.... no, sure not...

>all she wants to do is genocide hundreds of millions (or possibly billions) of people by reverting the human race to a pre-industrial state. what's wrong with that?

Unironically nothing, the problem is she'd be genociding whites and not shitskins like herself.

dumbest post of the week

Ironically she would end up genociding shitskins and allowing whites to thrive again

I mean, AOC demonstrates the cognitive ability that Puerto Ricans are famous for. If we're looking for alternative energy, why don't we just start burning Puerto Ricans for heat? Their women are often obese, the cologne they bathe in will help ignition, it'll lower the population, win/win!

The problem is that's not what she thinks she's doing.

The most important thing about advocating destruction of everyone and everything is acknowledging that this is what you want. She doesn't even know that.

>three chambers of Congress

Attached: fdbfbfdff.jpg (210x240, 8K)

She wants to do something about those eyebrows. They are way too masculine.

For you

Test one two test test...Can I get a radio check... test one two test test...

And her too.

>all she wants to do is genocide hundreds of millions (or possibly billions) of people by reverting the human race to a pre-industrial state. what's wrong with that?

you're giving her waaay too much credit than you should, it wouldn't be as bad if she actually was this calculating but thats the terrifying part and they can no longer control their golem.

Soon we're going to have our goodbye Babadi moment then Majin Buu will be unleashed.

youtu.be/CVE7d-nR7_Y

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Majin-Buu.jpg (1900x950, 915K)

>0-57

Attached: 2B445293-2199-4BEC-8EBD-DF14F2F89213.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>genocide billions
Fucking BASED

>by reverting the human race to a pre-industrial state
Why not by reverting the human race to the pre-human state?

Attached: best girl.png (465x578, 301K)

You forgot to count K Street.

Illusion of choice. We are heading towards a non industrial society. We need to teach kids the value of physical labor and analog clocks instead of paying tax subsidies for automation that aggregates power like amazon and alphabet corps that pay no taxes and swear allegiances to shareholders over workers as the kikes extort their labor class with luciferian subjugation.

She wants the opt out society in brave new world to be worldwide while living in the alpha echelon of the overseer class

Attached: losputos169.jpg (1100x804, 255K)

I don't think she has any delusions of not going back to tending bar once she's done in Washington. Are you projecting?

Bueno

ITT

Attached: 1526569560578.jpg (400x939, 72K)

>thanos of politicians
Oddly enough, historical evidence of exponential growth systems in nature show they eventually collapse or become self limiting

The earth is tself a self limiting growth system

I love you sir or madam.

Attached: parisagreement.png (1045x1567, 162K)

it has to happen there is no magic tech breakthrough coming in the next 30 years to send us to the stars. just bs money grabbing meme tech.