Facebook is banning white nationalism

Can we raise a fuss so that we can get facebooks immunity revoked? Also, fuck Ralph.

Attached: DBAD84E7-3C90-4FE0-AAFA-127353559C4A.png (1125x2001, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black nationalisation still good.
Pump those white women, black man.

Who the fuck cares about faceberg

White genocide is not real!

We don't allow white pride!

We allow Zionism, La Raza and black racism!

We give up this battlefield with millions and people, and this battlefield, and this state is gone and who needs that state -- and in the end, we're still winning! Bigly!

>white nationalist
>using faceberg
yeah ok they'll ban all 0 of the accounts, but a lot of shills will go down.

Facebook is a website used by the elderly with dementia.

So are they going to ban non-white nationalism, including Zionism, and anti-white hate speech?

This will surely attract more people to their dying platform.

oh shit haha

You can probably sue them for racial discrimination. Note that other forms of racial nationalism or separatism aren't subject to the same ban.

I'd like to see them sweat over having to permit white nationalism or having to ban jewish nationalism.

I guess nationalism is good as long as it not "white", huh?
Also, what the hell is "white separatism"? Or it's just "separatism"?

Jewbook jews again.
6 million wasn't enough.

It's not about facebook, it's about big tech censorship. Today it's facebook, tomorrow it's YouTube and google, then it's your bank account.

I’m going to start spitting on people who still use faceache.

The point is that it’s an attack vector. They have expossed a weakness, if we don’t take advantage of it, then we are pathetic.

“Whites are subhuman, they cannot have the same rights the rest of other people have”

No, only white nationalism because they hate white people and want to make them extinct.

Facekike

But our entire government supports Zionism.

We've already reached the bank account part of that slippery slope, insurance cancelations has begun now.

Been thinking about deleting my account anyways any good ideas on a post to get banned instead?

Attached: black_panther_kangz.jpg (823x1200, 668K)

Yesterday it was youtube. Google destroyed it.

And im sure crying on pol will show them huh

United States of Goyim

The more free speech gets oppressed, the faster the rest get clown pilled.

>muh right to spread toxicity, vitriol, and violent rhetoric on privately owned websites
Kys white nigger
Might as well start contCting one of those non-profits that Facebook suggests so too can escape the white nationalist cult that has brainwashed you

You could 100% form a lawsuit against Facebook in Canada. Their new rules directly oppose the Canadian Charter of rights and Freedoms section on Discrimination. They word for word go against them.

> Black nationalisation still good.
Talk your usual white nationalist talks about ethnostate and day of the rope but mask it under black avatar and blackis lingo.
They wont do shit.

We live in a capitalist society, private companies have the right to ban whoever, whenever, for any reason, no matter what
If you don't like it, MAKE YOUR FUCKING OWN!!!

How the fuck is white nationalism hate? Just because you love and protect your family, doesn't mean you hate everyone else's.

How is that platform still alive? Outside of some lonely boomers I don't get it.

when i hear "white nationalism"
i can only imagine caucasian patriots of whatever land they are from or reside in.

seems like theyre just persecuting white people from attempting to build or add on to society.

fine.

The charter has an open clause allowing for discrimination as long as it's the "right" discrimination against the dominant group.

Canada is the biggest fucking cucktry in the developed world. And I'm speaking as an ashamed leaf.

Who cared about Rhodisia?
Look what happened. We can't keep running away.

banning half of their userbase isnt a good idea

They've already started the bank account thing.

Protest the new ban.

They can’t ban Garfield. Just saying.

Attached: 01787A0C-23E8-488B-96BF-B1C315FF790A.jpg (1000x604, 72K)

You better be stocking up on ammo at the very least, with a post thst pathetic.

do they also ban Wakanda?

When did Mexicans start using the internet?

Facegoyim

>and separatism
>all people of any country criticizing their government or posting videos of government abuse will now have their desperate pleas silenced forever

still big with millennials who transferred from myspace

I've been using the internet probably for longer than you have, as far back as 1996 when 56k modems were not even that commonplace.

Just like those cakes and deciding who you want to hire, right?

Yet you're still a faggy cuckold. Sad, like your shitty country.

You’re just mad because I don’t want you or your children to consume my tax dollars.

Changing laws to force companies to do want I want is easier.

>after three months of consultation with "members of civil society and academics" it found that white nationalism could not be "meaningfully separated" from white supremacy and organised hate groups.

That's what you fags get for this Jew shit.

Attached: ph0qn3i14u4z.png (460x480, 69K)

Normies actually use facebook and instagram so it was a way better channel for redpilling. That's why they are censoring it so much. Hopefully it will drive the older normies away once they realize what bullshit this all is, but judging from how cucked millennials still are, I don't expect much.

GET IN HERE

Who still uses Facebook?

This "White Nationalist" song is being banned all over twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

Attached: white is right (2).jpg (486x653, 63K)

What do you guys use instead of facebook messenger? I think im gonna delete my facebook

Attached: 1552969812484.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Yeah anyone who doesn't support my mouthbreather ideology is a cuck, it's actually a great way to summarize modern nazi/fascist beliefs. Get fucked tard, ypu won't be able to spam and shill facebook with your half assed happy merchant shitposts, better find another hobby or kys.

Of course not. Stop being racist and antisemitic.

this.

Attached: 1520809311579.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|19|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

Guess they finally ban Owen Benjamin on instagram
Well It was fun while It lasted
eh
I should save more of these spicy posts while It's still there

Attached: ep 445 JEWS.png (1508x965, 1.91M)

Attached: faceberg.png (968x1071, 804K)

Attached: facebook fake news.png (468x593, 284K)

Attached: Facebook show these publications somewhat less.jpg (1200x469, 127K)

Attached: Facebook+jail_28ded9_6243976.jpg (783x498, 49K)

Attached: Facebook+scum_dd2fb4_6881263.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

hopefully whites will stop using it now.

Attached: facebookconfirmedshills.jpg (1400x1500, 226K)

Attached: zuckerberg not white.jpg (667x729, 89K)

It's amazing how non-chalant this all is. To equate white nationalism with white supremacy in the same breath is so insanely dishonest, but everyone is doing it without batting an eye.

Why are black nationalists allowed to exist? Those crazy black Israelite fuckers are entrenched in almost every city. I have NEVER been handled a pamphlet extolling all the virtues of white people and their accomplishments, but I have received several from black nationalists.