Sen. Mike Lee

Why have not seen a thread about this guy yet. This guy was a LITERALLY meme shitlord in congress bashing the green new deal. Holy fuck this was hilarious. Is he, /ourguy? Not to mention the ending of this video, he pretty much bashed single woman with careers and said to be happy and start a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=sK27NZon11w

Attached: 220px-Mike_Lee,_official_portrait.jpg (220x275, 15K)

Excuse my grammar, been drinking a bit.

Lee has a conscience
He's pretty independent minded i think

How he addressed that whole presentation with a straight face, that takes skill.

I saw that video earlier. So funny

Attached: imagine.jpg (1249x742, 149K)

Attached: export.png (3122x1854, 3.09M)

Uh oh.

Had a sensible chuckle at the cows

Honk honk.

>Democrat
>ID says gey
Kek

i feel like every post in this thread is from 1 person

Uh oh? If Mike Lee's interns are gonna keep posting him on here, sooner or later someone would get the idea to do this...Don't you think? Kek. Not that I have a problem at all that he's being posted here, but cmon. This place is a meme factory.

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

> Utah

All Mormons must hang

Probably why it's' a good thread

Well he votes no on trump often. Plus he is owned by the CoC so we kinda hate him.

No, don't work for the dude (I wish I did). When I said "uh oh" god knows what /pol will make that template you posted. Ill just grab another beer and watch.

Pol sees through your Judeochristian lies!

Attached: Christ:Marx.png (430x521, 268K)

>Kinda
But, we do not hate this speech he made. That is certain.

Agreed. It was pretty funny actually

Wew. Lad.

Self bumping this thread. Do not fail me /pol, this has everything to do with fucking politics. So you fucking fags get in here.

Sen. Mike Lee is based

the fact that he kept a straight face through the whole thing is fucking incredible
>this is aquaman

Attached: top keke nat.jpg (600x505, 56K)

>hippocampus programs

2 gey. 2 lol.

it was the cringiest most boomer-tier attempt at humor. i had to turn it off, it was literally painful to watch. i almost felt bad for this idiot.

It was pretty good for a boomer though to be fair.

>Why have I not seen a thread about this guy
You haven't been paying attention. Also, Tauntauns.

Attached: Based Mormon.png (1200x690, 856K)