God i fucking hate the modern world

god i fucking hate the modern world
can we go back to early 00's

Attached: 1528022007454.png (636x594, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yUPCb8Uu_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>modern world
>go back to 2000
How about let’s go back to before we had the FED and income tax?

1994 sounds good.

Please. Before Eminem was a politically correct cuck. Back when you could talk about raping and killing women and win Grammys for it.

Attached: RIP.jpg (460x615, 44K)

Yeah, any time before ~1995/1996 when the mainstream got flooded with pure trash like backstreet boys / britney spears / spice girls

everything went to shit after that

>00s
I agree 1900s

40s is better. you get a loyal virgin wife who is literally your other half for the next 70 years. you do everything together

1996-2004 was the best years. Perfect blend of technology and culture. Social media and smartphone have destroyed our society.

Post-collapse we're probably looking at early industrial technology surviving.
Most of what we have wil be gone within a few months.
Maybe years.
Hemp will have to make a come back purely for survival reasons.
The cities will burn.
I look forward to 1890.

aussie-tier bantz mate

You're only saying that because that's when you grew up.
It's when I grew up too.
I agree with you, but we both know it's just nostalgia talking.

Attached: 4bb91f6206a8be7e5808c6654cea13ac.png (470x326, 203K)

I’d be down just so I can see the mars Volta

this

We're going to Peking boys

In before 1933

Let's go back to when men married 13 year olds legally and it was normal in America

Based pedo family man
Reminder : Raising the age-of-consent was feminism's target #1

I was watching some snowboarding videos from 2001/2002 last night and it looked so comfy. A bunch of guys and gals were hanging out at a bar getting shitfaced and no one had a cell phone, no selfies or any stupid shit like that, just real human interaction. It made me kind of depressed after realizing the world we live in today.

Remember OP, we'd just wind up back here again. The only thing we can do is forge the future in the image of what we want to see again

>00's
I would prefer about 0 CE

>the early 2000s
And nostalgia creep continues. I told you faggots back in 2013, when you started waxing nostalgic for the 90s, I lived through the 90s and they basically sucked and it was the beginning of our downfall. I told you then that in a few years, the nostalgia would creep up and you'd start pining for the early oughts. And here you are, doing it.

And I say to you now, by 2022 anons are going to be pining for the early 10s.

>can we go back to early 00's
I hope you mean 1900s

cringe as hell
based

That is a valid statement....

I agree, let's go back to simpler times

Attached: 080.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

>not wanting to go back to 14,000BCE
>narrowly escaping the flood
>travel the sky with your flying ship until the water recedes
>land on various continents and tame the savages crawling out of their caves
>build pyramids as a testament to your wisdom and might
>park your ship beneath the sphinx and go into stasis until you tire of traversing the universe as an unbound soul
>come back to Earth in 2020 and find pic related

Why even be eternal? :(

Attached: 1530211816055.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Any time before the internet would be fine. I'll miss you guys but times were so much simpler.

the bullets that killed the west were fired in the 1960s.
we were already bleeding out in the 80s and 90s. it was just more difficult to notice. the currents which have come to dominate our discourse seemed more like entertaining novelties at the time.

also this
Wilson ruined America first desu

Just accelerate until we go full circle

Chomo

>adjusts hearing aid
>waves walking stick
this was all memes and trolls when i was your age...

Let’s go back to simpler times

Attached: B25ADC5A-FD04-4CD4-9550-C5AC5C8A267D.jpg (515x354, 67K)

>born in 1983

>1994 is best year.

ya still can m8, you just cant be white

>memeflag
>being wrong
Ooh, what a novel and exciting development..

the cycle will repeat soon. this is the ninth time i’ve seen smollett get released. you’re in hell by the way.

>Early 00s
>Not modern
Fucking zoomer

they already sucked as, so did the 90s

>born in 85
>1997 is best year
weird maybe it’s chemical and the same for everyone.

Attached: lolbertarian.jpg (2937x2203, 727K)

>mfw born in 1996
>all the good shit here happened in 70s-80s
>you get as much as you work
>Hong Kong feels like Hong Kong, just like in nostalgic police film
>shit was still cheap
>you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you have the money

I want it to be 2002 again on the first day of summer break in elementary school and to wake up watching cartoons like Ed edd n eddy on Cartoon Network. Would do fucking anything to go back to those times.

youtu.be/yUPCb8Uu_0w

You fucking zoomer faggot.
1950s was before the kikery had set in, but the 20s was before they'd really begun.

Attached: White america.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

fuck that, pre-penicillin days were fucked up

>born in 85

1998-2001 were peak everything

>if we roll culture back 200 years penicillin would literally disappear
I don't understand these clown posters in this clown world.

Attached: honk faggot dance.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

>Believing in vaccines
Oy vey

Backstreet boys were cool.

I was in HK during the 90's, shit was so cash. Remembered us taking a boat to Llama Island and having some fucking tasty Seafood and bought those little poppers that you threw on the floor and it make a bang sound? Its illegal now in HK, but those were the times.

Also remembered walking around Stanley Market with an ice cold Blue Girl beer, no one gave a shit, they still sold knives and BB guns in the street stalls back then.

Wish I could go back to, Taxis back then were $10HK starting fare and it was super cheap.

Everyone was so chill too..........can't go back its so fucked now, visited last year. It's changed definitely for the worse, everyone now is so angry in that city now.

Bad vibes, bad vibes.

Attached: 647f28abe90d6914fb93bdb2e327f54b1f2e10093b080e41b0bbfbd4c6db7aa3.jpg (810x814, 110K)

marriage != molestation
retard

RSC, good times

It will never go back, everything is going downhill

All I can do is to envy my dad when he tells me his fun time back then

Your dad is right, things back then were better. I remember just walking around Tsim Tsa Tsui and watching the sun set near Ocean Terminal, and just watch the boats float by.

Back then they had tiny book stores and stores where they sold Gameboy accessories and Nintendo games and even Pogs. Nowadays its all designer brands and cosmetics, and full of Mainland tourists dressing all gaudy in uncomfortable looking clothing.

Back then everyone wore baggy jeans, XXL T-shirts with Looney Tunes or Disney graphics and wore baseball caps, jean jackets, socks with sandals. No one gave a shit what they wore.

I was there the year you were born, they had Space Jam promotional posters everywhere.

I feel sorry for you dude.

Only if you enter the matrix.
But it's too late for that.
we all took the redpill.

>the flood