Open Letter to ANTIfags

Open Letter to ANTIFAgs. Due to the actions of antifa organization during the last election, AND due to the continued periodic actions of Antifa over the next couple of years. MY STATE has struck a deal. My state has a very well-established OUTLAW BIKER GANG that "owns" the state for its well established territory. This biker gang does toys-for-tots and various other PRZ work, and has in general good relations with normie citizens. You dont fuck with THEM, they dont fuck with CITIZENS. SO? Here's the deal, AntiFAGs. Everyone is tired of you shit. Us Republican "nazis" as you like to call us? Have allied with the outlaw biker gang. (they are ALL republicans, they like their gun rights, go figure, huh). WHEN the presidential election starts to roll around, and my local city has the obligatory TRUMP rallies, REPUBLICAN rallies and FREE SPEECH RALLIES you faggots like to start fights at with your direct action so much? Guess what... the outlaw bikers will be there waiting for you. If you somehow manage to "mob" us all and "win"? I have it on no uncerain authority, that they will simply whip out their little cell phones, and call in the reinforcements, which will bring in EVERY OUTLAW BIKER IN THE STATE pouring into the city, on a non-stop seek and destroy antiFAG mission. TRY US, faggots, just TRY US. We are laying a trap for you TRAP-faggotts, and we can't wait. Fuck with us assembling peacefully. Fuck with us on election day. I triple dog dare you.

Attached: Hypospadias-lg.jpg (600x325, 18K)

Attached: 6134757048_6ca67e60e3_z.jpg (640x496, 125K)

>MUH BASED WHITE NIGGER BIKER GANGS
this is how you figure out that most trump supporters are actual white nigger trash, it's not uncommon for Cletus types to worship criminal faggots just because they're white and 'harass, you can tell OP and a bunch of trump supporters are stereotypical mouthbreathers who jack off to cringey Sons of Anarchy shit

Kys white nigger

My son has a very mild hypospadias, like the one on the left. I feel bad for him but I guess it could be worse.

*whatever* that's the deal. Its non-negotiable. Best part is? You faggots have to GUESS which state and which city. *wink* oh, this is going to be like sitting down to a good steak. With extra salt.

Is this a new pasta?

I'm sure antifa are all on notice from this, posted in the middle of nowhere, and the middle of nowhen.

I have never checked out my own sons testicles and cock half as close as YOU have inspected your own sons cock and balls. Just saying.

i dont even understand the picture. it looks like the dick was amputated and then the head reattached

Hey, "its what i heard" is all. Boys at the local bar were talking about it, making jokes about spreading the word. I did so. Personally? I dont care if it DOES go down, i will think its funny. Be a pity if other cities and states made similar "arrangements", wouldn't it?

Hey I'm not white trash, I just came here to talk about my son's penis with a bunch of people on the internet

I didn't inspect it, the doctor did, and she notified us about it.
It's their job to do that when they're born.

That's an uncircumcised penis with the foreskin covering half the head of the penis.
Hypospadias is when your pee hole is not directly at the tip of your penis, but on the bottom somewhere.

If it looks like the left, no treatment is needed, but if it looks like the middle or right, and your pee hole is in the middle of your shaft, then you need surgery to correct it, because you would never be able to aim

Knew a guy in high school had the one on the right. We used to watch him pee in the locker room. He put on a show. What a hoot pissing from his balls. Then he had surgery and got it fixed. Bummer.

He'll be fine. Don't let him grow up not knowing what it is though, even if it's painfully awkward to discuss.

so, in YOUR high school all the "boys" watched other boys cock and balls as they pissed? Thats gay. "no homo" does not protect you from close inspection of some guys cock and balls while sitting to piss.

Attached: Glowing.png (706x690, 960K)

HEY, Antifa is ALWAYS claiming they want to train and punch Nazis in the face. Well, in at least ONE city in this great free nation? They will get their chance. Shit like THIS is where "Chad Thunderfist" webm's come from, ha ha. Have you SEEN some of those guys? *not small*

I understand but, i am not glowing. This is *not* a call to violence. Antifa is always attacking peaceful assemblages. All Antifa has to do, to avoid this particular "antifa Holocaust" is mind their civi;l rights manners. Its on THEM.

It was one guy and he didn't sit girly man. He stood proud and held his dick up and pissed from his balls right into the urinal. Who wouldn't watch that?

I'm curious if there's any information about AOC being involved in antifa.

it's a little suspicious that they pretty much disappeared since she was elected

fpbp

You sound like both a pussy and a faggot. You're a Pagget...or a Fussy.
Also, bikers are fucking trash that we will exterminate when the time comes.

who is this 'we'? you must be an AntiFAG since you took it so personally, kek

I'm glad I choose this thread

> Tries to call someone else a fag.
> Is literally posting pictures of cocks in original post.

You're not just a faggot biker, you're a clueless faggot biker.
Go suck a cock, clueless faggot biker.

What the fuck is that picture? I was born with two dick holes and thought it was normal for basically my entire childhood. I piss out one and cum out the other.

Attached: 1547590452416.jpg (407x482, 13K)

Antifa attacks wheelchair bound war veterans.

Antifags only attack in groups and with weapons, without them they are pussies

the way i heard it shooting pool and throwing darts with the boys? as it turns out, bikers supposedly HATE commies, and they hate fags and trannies. Antifa attacking old defenseless veterans? *ouch* kinda pissed them off. KEK

traps are usually not disclosed. But I hope it come to fruition, make sure you are their to video it, since you sound like a pussy who likes to let other do the dirty work. Good luck user!

Attached: assault_clips.jpg (997x802, 236K)

Hey, Antifa is the ones that seem to want "political violence". Its just starting to sound like they finally found a "dance partner". The glib jokes i heard? was that a "bunch" of the bikers are former veterans of war, and that "veterans take care of their own". I just started giggling shooting pool listening, KEK

I mean, *seriously* now. a bunch of actual faggots? thinking they could intimidate half the COUNTRY with political violence? come ON now, that is just silly.