Lower age of consent so I can fuck lolis

3 years before a girl hits puberty, her adrenal glands mature enough so that she can be sexually attracted to people.

Girls should have a RFID chip that detects when they start getting sexual attraction towards people. And when they do, they're fully legal to be fucked.

Discuss.

Attached: mods hate sexually appealing girls.png (702x892, 635K)

fuck off rabbi

fuck off pedo fag

I ain't a fag. But I am a pedo. And what I said is 100% logical.

Pretty much everyone who has sex at that age ends up super fucked up as an adult

One day you will get caught a raped in jail, pedo faggot!

Bring back public hangings for pedos

only because lard arse feminist sluts tell them they're victims over and over

if you're a male, i pity you that you can't see the beauty of a young loli

This. I hope OP is run over by a semi truck

You wouldn't be able to fuck them anyway. Just because you lower the age of consent doesn't make them have no parents or you not being an old geezer

I think if they want to lower age of voting to 16; then that means they can make logical decisions on who they want to fuck.

>wants a chip implanted in all girls just to not feel bad about being a pedo
>expects us to tell him he's right and an enlighted being

Man some of y'all fags are actually retarded, fucking kill yourself you pedo piece of shit

Attached: 1553733913243.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

neck yourself

i am a big retard

Their parents should let them do it because it won't hurt them, like they're already attracted to people sexually so it will just be normal.

it's just logical lol, like we men rule the universe, so we should have prime young pussy

16 is a reasonable age. It's legal in some states in America. I lost my virginity at 16 and I turned out alright

>says the Mexican

Attached: Age_of_Consent_-_north_america.png (429x557, 16K)

Pic related is a device that will simulate the intense pleasure of raping a child. You should buy one and stick your little prick in it.

Attached: 607613_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 109K)

pedos always seek for "logical arguments" to justify their fetish.
also prepubescent girls may develop crushes on musicians and classmates but usually not towards old guys and the iagination is rather innoccent. It's a preparation for later. That's why girls often have boybands they like.

And children who have sex at a very young age usually develop into degenerates.

>n
lower it to 14.

done. discussion closed.

Attached: 1548376682468.jpg (553x671, 116K)

Plus at 16 means less cocks that have been run through them.

haha you mad as fuck bro

Whats up koz

>usually develop into degenerates.
Only because social workers and whatever brainwash them into thinking they're victims

This is Jow Forums's official stance:

>Fornication is banned
>Adultery is banned
>AOC becomes Age Of Courtship
>AOM becomes Age Of Marriage

AOC = 12
AOM = 14

Go ahead and ask to date my 12 year old daughter I'll string you up by your ankles faggot

Word.

Bumperino

Literally no one fucking marries at 9, and we have no fucking clue on why is that way lmao, and in such a catholic country there's no way we let 12 yr olds get married

i don't want your fucken daugher that bitch would already have a hairy cunt

Japan has a couple territories where 13 is legal. The rest of the country is 16-18 because of local laws, but the federal law only requires 13 I believe.

Try moving out there if that's what you want in life.

Arbeit Macht Frei

Attached: Auschwitz-Birkenau-Poland-1129x752.jpg.optimal.jpg (1129x752, 206K)

You're a freak

Sex is overrated.

That is actually our AOC.