Convince me not to join the US burger military

Real question, Jow Forums. I want to, probably am, joining the US burger service. No, i do not like the government, yes, i understand i will be the government's bitch.

Is this a smart move to make? I will pass the asvab test with over 100. I'm very physically capable. What should stop me

Attached: GitDed.jpg (578x605, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/im9XuJJXylw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You might get shot and killed

It is not smart. Be a plumber.

As long as you don't mind being a slave to Israel, go for it.

Its good training and excesice.
Pluss always good to have red pilled guys in the military.

Already a concrete mason, stupid comment

Attached: you retard.jpg (290x300, 41K)

>Convince me not to join the US burger military

niggers
muslims
gays
women
PC bullshit being shoved down your throat
Israel's puppet

I think you should do it though, you might be lucky enough to see our military return to its former glory and it will give you great life skills.

Attached: careful checking.jpg (965x642, 637K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-19 Prateek Sanjay on Twitter.png (609x534, 132K)

Don't care, sick of civ life and normie retards, too young and no guns to Brenton myself at this point.

Want to help people and be a cog in a shit system that might offer something of value around me.

Attached: ShitTest.png (422x703, 322K)

Attached: 1501559626455.png (604x477, 148K)

>I think you should do it though, you might be lucky enough to see our military return to its former glory
Under POTUS Biden.

I joined and served in the reserves. Best decision of my life. My parents didn’t have money to send me to college. I got my college paid for, got a degree in stem, got job because of stem degree and military service, got PhD studies paid for because of job. I partly thank the military for where I’m at today.

>Giving up a comfy job to go die for Israel
Yeah go ahead. One less retard in the gene pool

Attached: A97FC75F-9927-4BA4-A91E-FAFDD5301193.jpg (545x431, 30K)

nein

Attached: wantdrink.jpg (1200x900, 244K)

>Want to help people
In the US military? It's more likely that you get to help Afghans and that someone orders you to kill Americans when the bubble bursts.

Join as a sleeper agent. When SHTF, we don't want the entire army and police force to be shitskins that won't hesitate to use those military grade arms against whites

Other options at this point are moot; i'm young, not fully redpilled but have every intention of being deployed even though it probably won't happen. I don't hate towel heads but wouldn't mind popping a few sand nigs or taking another life that deserves it

Attached: 1552680292225.jpg (269x484, 108K)

any greentexts you could grace us with?

Do it. Get close to the good stuff so if anything kicks off you'll have all the toys.

Jow Forums should be proud of the youth who aren't poopjeet sjw retards, that live on their own since adulthood, that want to challenge themselves

Support your troops, nigger

Challenge yourself by making your own concrete laying company you dumbass.

Attached: D1E3FE57-64E8-4E37-AA97-3624C2E8D0F3.jpg (750x744, 529K)

do it for the weapons and combat training.

Ill make you a custom one
>be me
>have a shitty life despite being white and young and independent
>get death threats for making jokes
>donewithlife.jpeg
>family and friends are NPC
>decide military might be a nice option
>don't care about shit conditions, understand and follow Jow Forums despite the autism
>want to be something notable
>don't care about phsyically being exerted
>literally do not care at all
>try to be something instead of an internet browsing concrete monkey sack of shit
>le end

Attached: DEB2E342-CF4D-4027-9204-365B242EA822.jpg (750x761, 100K)

You'll start doing tobacco and that is degenerate

I did it. Didn’t have any problems. Do it.

Go be a truck driver if you want to get away from everything. Don’t become another soldier for the Jews

Attached: 544EABA9-BB89-4E96-AFE9-648F3DCAE713.png (921x667, 809K)

>be me go to boot camp at 18
>scared young and naive
>gain great patriotism and love for country
>hate Muslims from being young during 9/11
>grow older and realize average person is dumb
>realize America fights wars to line corrupt pockets
>go to Korea and drink lots of sojo and get muddy at mud fest
>leave military after 6 years with less love for country but realize rest of Europe sucks equally or more
I’ve got stories, give me a topic and I probably got something true for you

You fucking toe sucking retards should understand your kind are a weening type in my generation, and support those like me who reach out to the disgusting bilge water that you are
>used to be liberal. Followed TYT
>Election changed everything. I can't even discuss most things with peers without being called a nazi or racist
>generally compassionate and caring person
>this or suicide, unironically
>not religious red pilled but also not staunchly athiest. Not smart enough to know
>no college because of circumstances. Tested up to genius (140) IQ multiple times. Not relevant but truth
>everyone here is fucking incapable and think they are better
>everyone in my family are libtard cucks, can't and won't talk to them
>need guidance. No one to guide.
>military

Attached: B452A5F2-1A6D-4418-8211-A1688B569C56.png (850x589, 414K)

You get to travel the world (maybe) and do some cool shit (maybe). It opens doors that are not open to you today. It isn't a good life but it isn't a bad life. Plenty of time to follow your own pursuits.

I have rib tattoos and idgaf about the whole "body mutilation" argument you incels tend to make
I already have used most drugs, besides heroin and meth,
Including tobacco,
So again. Stupid fucking point and i quit most besides alcohol (and am underage) o my own, so, tobacco my nigga? Nothing and can be quit if you're not a pussy

Attached: 55286C66-849E-4E7E-896D-5B2DE018B247.jpg (704x960, 62K)

Do the sons & daughters of PNAC members & AIPAC owned politicians join the military?

Probably not. They know they might be sent to die for an oil well or Israel

You come to this board asking for guidance, yet you act like an arrogant prick. Go fuck yourself

I agree. I was military for 6 years. Was soldier of the year for my battalion.

It’s a giant retard fest. The leadership are a bunch of NPC yes men. Even when I went to a top tier unit...people were the same, and they still didn’t give a fuck about you.

Work for yourself and take care of your family. Plus the military is like a giant welfare system.

What branch friendo

Attached: 1549595437664.jpg (796x422, 288K)

I'm not acting any worse than you would, dumbass. Take it with a grain of salt

Attached: 16998074_10211817557489718_2717127447993932778_n.jpg (321x315, 16K)

It was both shit and great, but I got paid to stack up sand niggers, and we were good at our job.

I don’t come seeking help then try to act like I don’t give a fuck about the shitty life choices I made. So again go fuck off and die for Israel

Attached: 7073AC64-EFCC-4478-B58A-1DB3C4F367C9.jpg (1024x651, 115K)

Was infantry marine for 4 years and two deployments.
don’t give a fuck if the war was for kikes
Got to roll around Iraq and kill shitskins
Honestly that shit was life changing and i reap the benefits, bought house etc...
I get most of the NEETs on the Japanese basket weaving board will try and make fun military chads but fuck it

but metal gear tho

I've been doing a ton of research and have an ex-marine trauma nurse i work with who is trying to help me out, but 1.thanks for serving my nigga. 2. I don't want to be mopping floors as my specialty, which it sounds like a lot of people end up doing
3. I understand what i'm getting into, at least from a research perspective, and accepit it
Thank you for replying

White men should allow ZOG to wield them against other whites who are fighting back against the occupation?
I said he could join, but to stay loyal to his people when the time comes.

I joined and I lost my right eye because of an officer with little dick syndrome. Do it if you honestly don't care about yourself, you won't be in control of what happens.

Sounds like my current job minus the military aspect. 4 years in, I’m getting nowhere fast, and everyone is a mouth breather

Attached: 0B69DB7D-BB43-402E-9274-11A9A96F8FB0.jpg (629x785, 152K)

Was told not to join infantry right now, don't see much action nowadays. Hoping for an option 40 (army>airborne>ranger) but that's a far cry from 100%.

Want marines at this point for the challenge, brotherhood, and hard work, i want to be pushed to my limits and i'm ready, currently studying for my ASVAB

Attached: killthejews_yang.jpg (448x670, 58K)

The chance of you helping someone while in the US military is pretty fucking low.

Then what to do? I can't afford, even with loans, to go to medical or nursing school. At least i could become a warrant officer or MP if i qualify there, and come out/influence little sweet poopskins if i do get deployed. (1/1,000,00)

Attached: sewercrack.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

Okay bro but if you join the marines, you better do an infantry or recon contract. I promise you if you are some POG your gunna be bored.

POG units are full of fatties and normies it’s like one step away from a civ job. And women ( which might be in infantry now idk I left before that shitstorm)

Would you rather have autism laced dumb tards here serving, or someone with half a brain?

Think very hard

Attached: 1508347215491.jpg (1610x1536, 207K)

The US Military is a broken shell of its former self and is unworthy of your talents.

Go sign up with Blackwater if you want to kill people that badly.

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

What would you specifically reccomend i do then? I want to travel, see combat, etc but very doubtful of all of that. I can pass the 3 miles and rest of PT and PT testing easily at this point, have been preparing. What should i do, user?

Attached: Feelin It.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

Do you understand that you need prior experience and weapons training to even be considered for private defence contractors?

Attached: 1549435578562.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

>probably black
>so angwy
>probably unfit 40 year old discord larper. Kys

Attached: 1536199080528.jpg (500x500, 38K)

If you're so physically fit go be a bodyguard or get trained to work in security. At least you get some control over your career and you're not likely to die for Israel

For sure, my fellow negro. The best thing you’ll get out of it is the GI Bill. I’m going to school right now. Making like $2200/mo alone. From that, getting $500/mo more than everyone else in the zip for declining an enlistment bonus and taking a kicker for education instead. School is paid for...

Though, college is scam. It’s all so tiresome. But at least it’s giving me time to figure out some things. It would be so easy to work for glow niggers again...but, I’d rather not be a pawn for the ultra wealthy.

Really? I thought they just took any sociopath who was willing to kill people for a paycheck.

I remember watching Frontline documentary and they had legit cases of Stolen Valor where guys put on their resume that they had served in Army Special Forces and Delta Force and shit and it turned out they hadn't served a day.

Attached: Blackwater in New Orleans during Katrina.jpg (1440x960, 189K)

I said *fit enough to pass*, not greek god level tier; also, most of those companies here require prior experience to even be considered as a candidate so not really an option for now. You think i like Israel? Lol

Attached: 1550197984672.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

youtu.be/im9XuJJXylw

Exactly, and at least i'll have some structural authority to my shit even if i hate it- and be in tip top shape. Good reply and i appreciate it. I didn't go to college because couldn't afford and also did not know what to go for, moved out at 18 and became a proffesional concrete mason (private, non union), bored of all of it, might as well throw myself into something new

And fuck all the people that say going is serving Israel. Fucking stupid point and you goyim have no sense of self direction or pride, kys

You don’t want to join the marines. Go in the Air Force. I had a contract for them and at the last second I was like “hurrrr durrrr I want to be a ranger.” So, I went in the army, went airborne, got some cool accolades. Worked with “the best”.

Don’t get me wrong my dude. I understand that you’re young and full of vinegar, but you want to go Air Force. Fuck the haters and fuck ego.

It’s your choice though. If you go combat arms at least you’ll develop a “I can do anything” attitude. When you leave you’re going to be super fucked in the civilian economy. So either do 20 years and get pension or get out after 3-4 and use your GI Bill. Combat arms will break you down.

Ah, fuck. I've heard that's the best route too. I also hear air force has best quality of life and do the most desk work... idk man, i don't mind being shit on for 4 years in a combat role. As lame as that sounds

Attached: 1545688145815.jpg (1024x809, 68K)

>Be me
>Be american tax payer dad
>Fund army so it can send my son to die for israel
>Neighborhoods get taken over by nigs and spics, have to move further out from the city every 10 years to stay safe
Oh, say can you see..

Why don’t you just join the Air Force and if you want a combat role you can try out for pararescue, combat controller, or TACP. The last two are attached to army sf teams.

My Air Force contract was for survival instructor. That still sounds cool.

Americans are too busy getting fat and watching sports.

Would you rather live in Sweden or Germany my guy? Sad story though

Attached: letter_f.png (536x511, 2K)

I don't want to be stuck at a desk. But just like what you mentioned, i was looking into option 40, which i believe is army>airborne>ranger

It might suck but i'm ready for that. I will be VERY careful to do my best to be able to have a civilian capable military job though, so i suppose that's the only stipulation

Attached: poofight.jpg (804x440, 110K)

Well fair point.
I guess it depends a lot, even though US is more muttified, more of it's mud comes from longer term things like nigs from slave trade and 3rd generation spics vs the 1st generation literally million syrians to germany. That should mean that even though there are more bad stuff in US you can more easily avoid it and each individual is less likely to cause trouble than equivalent in germany.
Also those nations while still largely white are going downhill much faster both in terms of demographics but also in terms of governance with sharia coming to UK, France and Sweden in the next decade or two, US will at least hold out a solid generation or two before the spics get really uppity

This

Attached: US Soldiers taking cover with civilians Invasion of Panama.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

When it boils down to it, my friend, America really isn't the worst place to be right now. Exactly, most of Europe is going to shit before here is, at least there's still some semblance of rationality and discussion that takes place.

But again, would you rather have someone like me, or someone who is a literal puppet serving in the military? Put aside the fact that i understand the worlds militaries and bureacratic puppeted nightmares that serve higher interests than the people

Attached: 1551495595210.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

That’s what I did. Good luck, and don’t fucking quit.