Im sick of everyone taking yang gang stuff. Pete Buttigeig has the right ideas going on

Im sick of everyone taking yang gang stuff. Pete Buttigeig has the right ideas going on
>Turned an old studebaker factory into an upcoming building for tech companies.
>Started revitalization projects for South Bend
>Turned a decaying city around from near poverty
>More people now then ever are coming back to South Bend
>Average Per Capita income in the city is on the rise
>Doesn’t attack Trump based on character
>Not a NOT MUH PRESIDENT liberal.
>Embraces the future we have in technology
>Young with fresh ideas
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HIM

Attached: 5BEA64D1-E14E-4734-9F95-5A65D0CC817F.jpg (220x291, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yang has done much more than that

Yang has done much less than that

Okay, the NEET bucks are cool and all, but this man is actually trying to Make America Great Again, in fact, not again, better than its ever been.

if this guy substituted the absolutely garbage ass candidate that is [REDACTED] on this board i think he might actually be tolerable

>Reply
cuz he lick butt

OP here

As a person who literally lives right outside of South Bend. They city is on the rise. South Bend is honestly becoming a mini Silicon Valley. We have a bunch of engineers and tech giants moving to the city. I grew up in this area and the city went from absolutely horrible, to on the rise. Don’t get me wrong, there’s still problems, but it takes time.

Hey, every candidate has his flaw, top kek tho

this fucker doesn't have clue how to make American great again. He's just another politician pretty boy with overused platitudes and promises. Yang is on another level.

Fuck you shill. Buttigieg is a fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY

UBI is unrealistic. It’s not going to put Americans back to work, it’s only going to encourage NEETS to rake in their NEET bucks

south bend is full of gay catholic faggots

Attached: file.png (1000x742, 711K)

>WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HIM
He's climbing in the polls while Yang is DOA.

your average poltard likes getting his ships packed in, nice n tight, this thread is for those pol smokers

Can’t argue with that logic

BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG
>BUTT GANG
BUTT GANG

Attached: 4354363.png (777x813, 154K)

Buttigang

Attached: BUTTCARVEY.png (800x442, 332K)

Who /BUTTBUDDIES/ here?

yang threads are just tests to see how stupid the populace really is, the promise of 1 k a month per american is unsustainable even with the worlds tax revenue and they know it and are taunting you idiots with is.

so blow it out your ass all of you on every side then sit in the resulting pile of shit and wonder why things are going so terribly wrong while blaming everyone else.

>Im sick of everyone taking yang gang stuff. Pete Buttigeig has the right ideas going on
He's their only real chance unless he gets woke. If he does that, the Democrats are doomed.

lol I'm from South Bend. Weird seeing one of my dudes run for POTUS.

Mishawaka bro?

A sodomite named Buttgieg running for President. Now I’ve seen everything

Didn't Ben Shapiro invite him on to his show? I think he accepted and got so much leftist shit for it that he ended up declining going on. He's already a bitch that caves under pressure.

Lol sorry your shithole country can't raise enough money for a dividend.
We securing the bag here nigga.

what is this faggotry?
what fresh new ideas?
where is my $1000?

Attached: 1552978398379.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Ewww, Yangfag spotted. Leave.

Cause yang fags love ubi even though it would cost 3,924,000,000,000 a year not including how much it would cost to implement, regulate and operate. Meanwhile everyone cries about a 500 billion deficit. I cant really see how adding 4 trillion of defecit is going to help.

why is it unrealistic? because you said so? Americans aren't going back to work, full stop. automation is here to stay and it will only accelerate.

La Porte here, but all my friends live in South Bend

oh shit, all of my mom's family lives in La Porte. You probably know one of them.

>La Porte here, but all my friends live in South Bend
La Porte. The place to be when you want Michigan border towns to laugh at you.

Bootycheeks

I feel the same way about him as Jim Webb. The only two democrats in recent memory I'd consider voting for.

Yeah... it’s bad here. Everyone is dying from heroin overdoeses. It’s bad lmao

>gay
Nah I'd rather my President not be mentally ill

Attached: D2sorjpX0AMmVlT.jpg (1200x712, 146K)

Is he Pro 2A?

Attached: 1552695546163.jpg (250x250, 8K)

This guy is a complete fraud see

Sadly no, it’s the only thing I dont like about him. He is for UBC’s and banning bump stocks. I support him, but I believe in the 2A

Isn't he gay? Who the fuck would vote for an open fag?

Gays honestly don’t bother me that much. He doesn’t shove the whole gay thing down our throats. I don’t see why it has to be such a big contending issue.

because he's unnatural.

I'm open to learning more about his policy positions. What have you got for me?

>He is for UBC’s and banning bump stocks.
Those are the only two things that I'd accept.

>Pete Buttigeig
He's a fucking fag and needs to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M

Bullshit.
It has never been a shit hole in your life time and the tech industry was starting to boom well before he took office, e.g.: ND put in a nano tech facility in like 07.
All that homo did was put roundabouts in awkward spots, tried to gentrify downtown and fucked up the N&S traffic

what tech giants are moving here? i don't see them. ignition park is just a big grassy field.

and do they all love the rainbow bridge?

kek

BUTT
GANG
BUTT
GANG
BUTT
GANG
WE GON PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE PINK IN 2020

Attached: 1553734457502.jpg (474x474, 88K)

big issue because traditional family is the most important unit of western civilization. why would you want a leader who isn't building a traditional family?

Oh shit boys. The queer turned and ole studebaker factory into a faggot factory lets make him president.

HE GOT A HUSBAND AND 2 RESCUE DOGS, IF THAT ISN'T A MODERN AMERICAN FAMILY, THEN WHAT IS?!?!

>Muh free money meme
>Muh automation meme
Yang Gang confirmed dead this week, skipped right past the life support stage to be 6 feet under

Attached: 1553724453542.png (732x561, 438K)

The only thing Yang has done is eat dogs and demand that the new law that bans dog eating is repealed.