Gay acceptance

Why is LGBT acceptance so forced? Why should we give a shit about faggots? I still to this day don't understand why in the last 11 years homos should be accepted. Being gay is a meme and being a lesbian just means you are an attention whore that hasn't found the right dick yet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-185442_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoopsie! Bye poofsies!

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 48K)

It's a part of Cultural Marxism. The aim of these people is a Marxist anarchy. They want to destroy society. So they don't love gays, immigrants etc, they use them as bioweapons to destroy key elements of Western society like the traditional Christian family.

MUH FREE MARKET

Attached: OY.png (2090x1442, 2.5M)

>being homophobic in 2019

Attached: yikes.jpg (240x240, 6K)

you'll change your tune when the OPs begin.

Being LGBT, getting married, chopping off your dick etc., is all your personal business. The state shouldn't interfere in any of that.
Requiring people to like, approve of, or respect you, however, is just retarded.
Freedom goes both ways.
t. bislut

>getting married
Is not personal business. Unless you are marrying yourself. Which I'm sure has happened, because this country is retarded.

Getting married is absolutely personal business and the state should have no involvement in marriage.

Read Kazcynski's manifesto. It's never about acceptance, it's about domaince. Whenever you finally tolerate any leftist group, they aggressively start purging dissent.

How is marriage not personal?

>Being LGBT, getting married,
Asking the public/state to legally protect and to acknowledge your relationship, and even giving you more generous taxation, is absolutely not your private business.

Nah, the state should interfere to put an end to this degeneracy.

>t. bislut
Bisexuality is retarded for guys.
>"Oh hey, I don't know what I love more, pussy or dick. Guess I love both."
Who thinks like that?

boohoo we cant open a location in san antonio welp guess we lose #proudtobe #sosorry #killallwhitepeople #pride #trannygranny #axewoundmysonplease

>taxation
pic related
All statists are cucks who get off to watching the government fuck their family
Me

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>Me
Hell is forever.
And the aids will definitely send you there.

>phobic
>still thinks in 2019 that there is any unsettlling fear about homosexuality
Most of homosexuals are HIV positive, prolapse, all this parades of sodomy and faggotry, homos used to bring pedos to "bright side", all this fucking imaginary genders.
Humans are not fear homosexuality, it is disgust.

Lmao you pathetic homophobes never fail to make me laugh with your "gay-hate" threads

Face it, most lgbtq will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

>being a christcuck

Attached: pepe immense laugh.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

Chick-fil-A on the corner of Sunset and Highland in Hollywood, CA is always packed with long lines, parking is damned near impossible, and the drive-thru wraps down the street in both directions. This boycott of Chick-fil-A is having no impact whatsoever even in the world's Mecca of degeneracy.

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, user! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
Just gonna leave this here

>freedom of sexuality not freedom from consequences!

this.

Can we take a minute to talk about how delicious Chick-fil-A is, and how refreshing it is to see a company stick to their morals and not bend the knee? Also, Chick-fil-A opened up on a Sunday and prepared meals for first responders for free after that faggot nightclub got shot up, so if anything they're better people than most non-anti-gay companies out there.

Banned in Texas? Lol. We even have them all over shitlib California.

Based Muhammad.

My bible tells me not to be a faggot
So which one of us has to worry about aids?

>be jewperior
>never question talmud or god
>survive for thousands of years with minor setbacks

>be christcuck
>question bible and god
>change the bible to be more friendly
>create a martyr to tak on “everyones sin”
>never shut up about it
>fight literally anyone who questions your believs
>religion in shambles in current year

Attached: 185A3ABB-B3CE-4D1B-9327-7E7E6F797933.jpg (1434x943, 194K)

No, sweetie. You don't have freedom to cut off your dick, much like you don't have freedom to kill yourself.

Freedom is a lie, much like democracy. Man is not the centre of the universe but God (right) is. You don't have the freedom to do wrong.

>Kyrgyzstan
>Capital is literally called Bishkek

Attached: download (11).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I know I never do, since I'm a virgin and have zero interest in a relationship with a 3DPD anyway.
Hi Muhammud

Attached: sheev smug pepe.png (353x291, 10K)

>>never question talmud or god
The Talmud is literally the jews claiming God didn't mean what he said.

>Using straw men arguments in 2019

Attached: strawman argument.jpg (558x614, 68K)

(((We))) disagree

A strange religion the worship of homosexuality is

i must have missed the part where they refused service to faggots

Gay, straight, trans and whatever else people label themselves as these days, I really couldn’t give a shit. As long as everyone is over 18 and consenting I just couldn’t care less, I do however get really pissed off that they seem to always want a never ending conversation about it and I’m just not interested in who they’re fucking.

>claims he's bisexual
>Also claims to be a virgin
Make up your damn mind you fag.

>using strawmen arguments to counter straw men arguments in 2020

Attached: 94CF9B1B-875F-4BE7-9284-F60FE45F51A2.jpg (1648x1257, 273K)

they're trying to normalize having sex with children and gays normalizing themselves is the first step in that endeavor.

>Getting married is absolutely personal business
Have you ever attended a wedding? The father gives away the bride to the groom.

>state should have no involvement in marriage.
That's a separate issue. Faggots absolutely should not be able to get married or raise children. So the state is needed to put an end to that shit. Other than that, yea, the state never should have gotten involved. But that's a moot point now.

Attached: Truth.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

what exactly did chik fil a do to gay people?
>t. gay who just got some chik fil a today

I fap to both guys and girls. Simple.

Too bad there isn't separation of sexual orientation and state.

>this post
>that flag
Well, allah forbid you have a dissenting opinion without a license.

>Hi Muhammud
You are so cucked that you think any reference to God means Islam. Enjoy your fucking Jew paradise, faggot.

I think it made them more popular.

yeah nah, queers will never keep this shit to themselves until we put in em' a nice, tightly shut grave

based degenerate
>Asking the public/state to legally protect and to acknowledge your relationship, and even giving you more generous taxation
which is exactly why I support an end to all state involvement in marriage
LITERALLY being Christcuck in 2019, m-muh hell

>hating freedom

Attached: 1529866751074.jpg (490x519, 65K)

That’s not bisexuality
That’s degeneracy.
You’ll be fapping to shemales and then loli\shota soon enough

And then comes the furry shit

Attached: 1BDC743E-86E1-4ED6-9482-E16E81691167.jpg (961x1155, 485K)

Is it legal to discriminate against a business like this?

Attached: big think.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>I really couldn’t give a shit
Then you are part of the problem. You should give a shit. Otherwise you are just plugging your ears and covering your eyes to their nonstop godless faggotry that is spreading. No tolerance for faggots. None. Zero. Zilch.

Attached: BongPoliceOnPatrol.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>liberals shoot self in foot despite being anti gun

news at 11

i mean, they could have angled for a fat cut of the profits, everyone love chik fil a

this was covered by southpark. at first it was tolerance. then it was acceptance. now it's preferential treatment. but don't worry, at least they're not trying to indoctrinate grade school kids.

>then
Been fapping to dragons for a decade now.

>tfw no amerimutt victim to rape into being my submissive bf.

>then comes the furry shit
>then

Fuck San Antonio. Chickfilet will continue to thrive the more anti Christian degenerates try to throw Hate our way.
These pedo faggots are in for a world of hurt.

Attached: 0EC81F4C-E48E-4A73-A66A-E7E12A9D8E14.jpg (731x584, 64K)

Well, i know you like to skip over the middle part here on pol

Attached: 20116CFB-9193-458E-ACB4-92E9D961B04B.jpg (800x531, 85K)

>lol, just make your own business if you don't like it, straighty
but also
>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE

You have a duty to preserve freedom for the next generation, since the previous generation secured it for you. Pay it forward you hedonist, or you will be the last generation that is free. I know you think the world began when you became conscious, but that is false. Many people worked hard and sacrificed to bring you here, and you would squander that just to feel good? That's why we didn't let women vote until relatively recently--too much feeling, not enough thinking.

I didn't bring up any strawmen arguments. I'm calling out your lazy arguments.
>"wasist homophobic transphobic secksist"
anyways stop fucking children.

Attached: lgbt pedophilia.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Texas is ba-

>Why is LGBT acceptance so forced?
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

It's literally a subversion campaign. This book is an amazing resource on this.

Attached: 1551035427909.png (1101x853, 1.62M)

Yes. Thank You.

marriage was a religious institution in this before state interference. the benefits of state sanctioned marriage is for purposes of taxation/insurance and nothing more.

Nothing. (((They))) are assmad about Chick-fil-A donating money to Christian charities like Salvation Army, which somehow makes them anti-gay.

Attached: wr6fu7glmbd11.jpg (740x695, 43K)

Pedophiles in the mind of idiots on the internet
>getting a photo with a child is pedophilia
>having a visible (bigger than 3 inch) penis bulge in public is pedophilia
>letting kids be kids is most definitely pedophilia, damn those jewish satanists all to hell
Things that “are not” pedophilia
>straight white maleor female people actually raping children
>no they’re jews because we said so
Get fuck christcuck

Attached: B0660638-BA03-4570-8CDB-921D17ABDD71.jpg (1331x601, 117K)

I don't get why it's called "homophobic."

I don't fear gays
Gays fear me

Attached: 20__01.jpg (187x128, 12K)

Fear you and your bucket of semen?
Lol fag

Attached: D7714A64-C8F2-47DF-9409-4D2FE0A5734A.png (1224x744, 1.15M)

Pic related is why.

Attached: AfterTheBallp227.png (1046x804, 961K)

A bucket though, credit where credits due, that an impressive feat of endurance!

girl ass >>> man ass
you know the truth, user

Attached: ari ass.jpg (611x612, 45K)

The owner put money towards anti gay marriage campaigns.

Bishkek is also a sturdy stone stick to press herbs in a bowl, as i know. So, i am shaman living in shaman town in Chuy valley, where konoplya is grows wild.

Reminder that if you are attracted to the same sex, that is a form of mental insanity because humans evolved to reproduce sexually with a man and woman required.
Homosexuals have their brains wired wrong, and we shouldn't celebrate homosexuality any more than we celebrate blindness, deafness, down syndrome or whatever other disability.

Nigga you sound like Borat

It is a legal contract that is enforceable by the state. It confers legal rights and obligations to a spouse and their lineage.

I can see the confusion. Marxists abolished marriage and replaced it with a form of concubinage. Dissolvable, meaningless, unenforceable.

Christians want to destroy society.
They are heretics who question the traditional gods.
They destroyed the traditional Roman family and Greco-Roman values.
There is literally nothing wrong with homosexuals.
SPQR

That's actually a pretty good explanation of it.

Aids
Birthrates
Pedophilia

Forced gay acceptance over all these years is entirely part of the globalist plot to weaken the majority of the species. Weakened mind from drugs and dependency. Weakened body through abuse and spread of STD's.
Weaken the population. Keep them dependent. Keep them docile. Keep them stupid. Keep them producing.

>the previous generation secured it
That remains to be seen

They can do it becuase disliking homos is an emotional thing

>the roman church destroyed roman values

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

Queer Theory utterly exposed as pedophilia promoting and BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

Attached: 1527265637323.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Inshallah

Attached: AB669B52-1010-4450-9944-DC41FB448335.jpg (717x627, 85K)

Attached: ts.jpg (480x375, 32K)

Who thinks like that?

>>faggots

>survive for thousands of years with minor setbacks

>>like six gorillion minor setbacks

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|4|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: faggotgrowup.jpg (900x1500, 409K)