Should Australia become a Republic?

Should Australia become a Republic?

Attached: eureka flag.png (639x414, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/273690107248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, but we'll have to wait for the Queen and boomers to die. They love the old bag.

If Australia became a Republic and actually had a 1st and 2nd amendment I'd move there yesterday.

Republics just give you the illusion that crypto-Jewish royal families aren't in charge.

>If Australia became a Republic and actually had a 1st and 2nd amendment I'd move there yesterday.
I'd still have a problem with the spiders, but I'd box a kngeroo.

>Spiders
Thats why you buy a flamethrower

I'm on it.
ebay.com/itm/273690107248

We already are
Southern Peoples Republic of China

As long as you have that flag and not some fucking awful green and yellow abbo shite.

I don't trust the people currently in power to write a construction or bill of rights with the interest of Australians at heart. How ever if we had Americas bill of rights with free speech and second amendment I'd have no issues with it

I'm looking at moving to Montana, fuck this gay shit country

Yes, as soon as possible.

Lmao. Republics are ontologically liberal and at the root of what's wrong with the world.

You're going to need more than the 1st and 2nd amendment, you're going to need the entire original bill of rights for America + a bunch of other shit like
>Right to privacy
>Woman have no rights
Oh and right to jury nullification as well.
etc. etc.

Know an Australian here in the US. Lives down the street from my mother. Sensitive guy, who cried when my brother yelled at him for not working at work, (I worked with him briefly too), and he has MS. Nice guy though. Hard to talk shit about nice people, but don't be that guy. Many UK immigrants though in my area, even in the rural parts. I can think of 5 or 6, but this is going back to them coming over in the 60's and being old, or their children.

>and he has MS.

Multiple sclorosis?

Yes. And just to elaborate, he didn't follow protocol at he end of the work day of cleaning up. He's relatively young and most things physical were under control with meds. He just didn't put everything away like everybody else and people got tired of it. My brother took point. Worked with his American wife too at a different job. Good people, but, yeah.
I think they offered him a les physical job, but he wanted to work, as some people do, at not being effectively disabled long term. Who knows the mind? But he came off as lazy on the easy stuff at the end of the day. Putting bottles away, ect.

Yes

Fuck off, we're full

Just another part of the Xi Jinping dynasty unna

Yeah if he can't do it because of ms then he's a fuckwit for overestimating his abilities. If he can do it but doesn't he's a fuck head who deserves to be berrated. That's labour intesive jobs in Australia. Toughen up the apprentices through instutionalised bullying.

Idk, my brother related to me he felt bad about berating him, but I think the pills were wearing off and he was exhausted. He was legit climbing through two story high cages for a car parts painting plant, cleaning up all the systems every night, but couldn't put away the cleaning supplies. There's frustration when you're a good worker but can't do the simple things here and there. They literally hugged it out, lol. And my brother is a legit asshole, I think it hurt him more, honestly.