SOME STRANGE SHIT

So i record a lot of music and i recently learned about back masking so i decided to apply the reverse effect to some of my own tracks to see if there was any hidden lyrics and i found so far very clear "u in sin" twice in one song. i'm going to go through other songs of mine to see if there is any other back masking i wasn't aware of... Am i Mk ultrad? demonically influenced? schizophrenic? the fuck is going on anons?

Attached: 1523511442921.jpg (500x500, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-125044467/backtracked-life/s-zz0hd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8
youtube.com/watch?v=IXpEtF4i1oI
soundcloud.com/user-125044467/back-tracked-king-jesus/s-YvmPN
storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5c65b9ce2d1279UZUQOn/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17Draft02061918.pdf
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>schizophrenic

Attached: makeawish.png (488x750, 374K)

stop missing whoever you missing..
jesus qwithe

"missing you.." ouy nissim"

listen!

Bad stuff buried in ((( some music ))) for long time fren

You're just revealing to yourself the depths of your subconscious mind. We've all been more or less subjected to mind control via mainstream media in some way or another, so try not to freak out, it's not your fault. This is where having faith in Christ can be of great benefit.

Congratulations, you figured it out. Most people would have thought it was random gibberish syllables generated by playing recorded words backwards, but you correctly recognized that magical demons were changing your brain to make you write lyrics which include a vague and grammatically incorrect three-word message when played backwards along all the gibberish. Now that you know this, I expect you to worship me.

T. Satan

listen to ep 186 of Conspiracy Unlimited

You’re possessed by demons. KYS

i've known about backmasking for a while and how crowley taught it in the book of the law but i didn't realize i was doing it in my own music, i've been trying to write music to promote christ but lately i had a fit of doubt in myself so i decided to check my own lyrics to be sure and fuck if it wasn't right there. only one song out of three i've checked had even one phrase in it though.
I've seen demons before it's one of the reasons i started writing music to out the pedophiles and cannibals that control us. I'm nervous to go through all my music but so far it's just the one isolated song (a more new age song though)

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (640x640, 98K)

joe rogan stop doing lsd and tell jones to stop smoking that meth.

I've had weird unintentional shit show up in my art. Some of it has been Satanic symbols (like upside down pentagrams) that I didn't even notice until I finished drawing. I think that's just how art "works." Sorry I don't have a better answer, user, but I believe your story. It freaks me out, too, to the point where I've stopped drawing entirely.

Fluke is a madman help us save us

just found another it keeps repeating the name ellanore (which is a downs syndrome cousin of mine) then around 2:07 it says ellanore we will miss you

Attached: 1540270014965.jpg (750x368, 26K)

>I'm nervous to go through all my music but so far it's just the one isolated song

If I were you, I'd start applying this process to the rest of your tracks. I'm actually starting to do this for some of mine now, even though most of my music doesn't have any of my vocals (mostly just simple psytrance tracks).

>schizophrenic?

Attached: 1531326024322.gif (800x792, 607K)

Music is the instrument of Saythan. It draws you away from worship of God into an imitative spiritual narcotic state. It is unnecessary noise and overstimulation that weakens piety, feeds the ego and corrupts the soul.

The best worship you can do is to read scripture, reflect on it, and pray. Jesus didn't have or listen to rock bands.

i would upload these back masks to a soundcloud or something but i don't think people care enough tbqh

Backward masking is intentional and meant to be played backwards for the fans to hear it. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites uses it. It's a single click of a button in pretty much every DAW. It's not secret subliminal shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 7.25.40 PM.png (3196x1036, 336K)

I’m deaf and I am music proof.

I care. This is fascinating to me.

is this a.....?

Yeah, but that's different because it's intentional. You simply record yourself saying/singing whatever it is you want to be heard, and then reverse it.

Stop writing songs with the lyrics "Missing you" in it then, dummy.

Just don't do anything drastic and enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1553738239892.jpg (474x595, 24K)

i didn't write it in missing you this is you in sin song--
the world needs more uplifting music
I believe when you’ve got a gift you should use it
doubts and fears hit time and again over the years
If you want to quit please lend me your ears
If you permit dreams split and disappear
Recommit let god wipe away your tears
Have a go at it
grind to your own gears
as luck would have it
he volunteers to be near
To be there in this
New you new year
Right now right here
proclaim and be clear
This is your premiere the tip of your own spear
So please Persevere because they can’t interfere
If your inner ear serves sincere life will clearly appear
As a souvenir from your own imagination
Engineer your destination
have faith believe and be patient
Be gracious then make your own statement
don’t settle for being complacent
life is sacred there is no replacement
So have no hesitation
Creating more inspiration
for all your motivation
let no conversation
steer your dedication
the duration
of your concentration
is divination to your creation.
Feel the surreal sensation
find the key vibration
Then the culmination
of constant cerebration
leads to real celebration
I want to share this righteous revelation
with all who listen to my onward oration
Miracles are real as my spiritual salvation
so thank you christ for this invocation
Let this servent spread your reputation
I pray I produce proper representation
I’m a fan of alliteration and you are my foundation
so please save my nations enslaved population
Activate your Advocation against he whose accusation
Comes from nothing but desecration
abominations and desolation
lead us not into temptation
1/2

but deliver us from satan
My life, it’s yours for the taking
so please bring blessings When i sing
spread my wings and cut some strings
I know the truth stings but i’m patiently waiting
i’m craving your phrasing
i guess what i’m saying is
your havens amazing.
When my brain is blazing with your engraving
Your word i’m praising it’s captivating,
breathtaking as star gazing
It’s fascinating it’s changing how i’m behaving
to be more braving
So no more caving
or time wasting
I’m debating molds till their breaking
Then Muckraking for roads that need paving
To lead, live the life that I want to be making
Can you feel it i’m shaking
or more like quaking
I’m equating How i’m vibrating to an egregious undertaking
there's no mistaking my mind is racing so i’m engaging
by persuading All this hating could be put to Translating
fear to love pulsating
we change from intimidating by discriminating
to liberating by illuminating
Negotiating emancipating by participating in reverberating respect
really reciprocating I mean it's exhilarating
Down right invigorating
instead of isolating try stimulating communicating
by articulating a great awakening
Enabling enlightening by limiting their labeling disabling their fable sing
By being more neighboring or favoring laboring instead of wavering in worshiping

Dont bother with 2/2

fuck off leaf

soundcloud.com/user-125044467/backtracked-life/s-zz0hd
around 2:09

Been saying something similar for a while myself user. Contemporary Christian music is satanic as it gets.

Maybe you are like Aphex Twin and hide your own portrait in the audio of your music. One of his song has his face if played through a spectrum analyzer program.

Skip to 5:30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8

here's to my sweet satan

youtube.com/watch?v=IXpEtF4i1oI

That is stretching a bit much. Why don't they ever listen to gospel music backwards? I'm sure out of the dozens of classic church hymns there are some accidental demonic sayings too.

Confirmation bias.

its called weaponized autism, and its welcomed here

Almost sounds like you're speaking hebrew in certain parts. Also, 2:15, "You're the one eye. You're the master", that's fucking spoopy.

yeah i thought that it sounded kind of hebrew but how would i even begin to translate i'm not jewish and i don't associate with any hebrews. didn't even catch that you're the one eye you're the master" that freaked me out. what the actual fuck.

Human brain likes to find things that aren't really there, faces are the most common.
If you want to find some satanic shit in songs just put on some gorgoroth and play it forward

i recently had a whole playlist of songs i deleted because i wasn't positive they were pushing a message in line with what Jesus would want. this makes me think i was right.

that's not what the book of the law says

"Pauls a dead man, miss him, miss him"
This shit is so OLD its not even funny. Beatles day? they spliced tape in backwards to do "backmasking" in he studio. In the 80s? a big SCARE went around. NOW its gonna go around again in the digital age its so easy? fuck me. silly shit.

I'm pretty sure that it's been scientifically proven that this is a thing. It's even been proved that as infants, we learn to speak by speaking in reverse.

soundcloud.com/user-125044467/back-tracked-king-jesus/s-YvmPN
this is another one

Just beyond the horizon
A Grievously wounded treasonous demon is rising
Bringing Temptation trials
Heathenous and vile
In season north east of the nile beyond reason

King Jesus Christ is arriving

Meanwhile The Conniving implying
i must be lying
I brought what i Wrought
with such rot rhyming
I aught naught be fraught
Got a pair of dime
Caught pow wow paradiming
Striving seeking Salvation so satisfying
Am I living? Dying? or merely surviving?

King Jesus Christ

now,
i’m not denying no longer defying
Dear destiny dreams of divine designing
I need your ear
I need you near
I need you here

Cursed caustic causes confining
Serious Sick spirits insidious spying
Lurking Lying licked lips line for dining
Spellbinding twisted twits in hideous hiding
please give me this silver lining
The light that is shining
bright beyond blinding
right wronged reminding
prolonged Tight timing
Abscond for fast flight
Blast passed a past
plight peace parasite
Providing a smidge of short sight
So ridge Climbing for height
That i might see further
Like Seth Rich and their server
That bitch and his murder
That schiff and his perjor
One whiff with a switch pitch asked this burger
Which Witch wished for this
stitched hitched merger?
Would a turned torched pitchfork burn her?
I’m kidding (or am I)
The last inning is a new beginning
Fast herd thinning has my hard head spinning
Best blessed
Blessings bless
passed tests briming
from Father forgiving
A Sacrificed everything
My King
Jesus Christ created genius paradise
would be nice to taste it
Worshiping tainted saints wastes it
chased chaste a bit before a fated face to face
1/2

Christ coming up aces how long we have waited
Big Brother long since debated
another wrong sins created
Mother father daughter son belong separated?
Smother such strong hatred
For serpent statements I stated
Titillated till his will illuminated
Still Pushed pills persuaded
An Opinionated orchestra of hatred
Where nothing related is sacred
Graduated from The Matrix
Since The faith to sing song of sins faded
But i just Grasped the basics
My patience must be on hiatus
In an oasis of contagious creative graces
The latest outrageous fragrance of Good God’s greatness
Stood by like I’m stuck in some kind of stasis
Goodbye cucked shmuck phrase Pharisees of the faithless
You’ll die from disease being bucked by blameless
get down on your knees please pray praises of
King Jesus Christ the one son who saves us

I mean, interpreting this kind stuff is usually just hit or miss, but that line was as clear as crystal.

i haven't gone through this other one too much but so far i found the words sin, Xerxes and goat but they seem to be isolated

also makalah at 13 seconds exact which is a hebrew girls name that translates to "who is like God"

This. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like you are in control. But whatever you make in that state always turns out fucking epic though.

Checked. A lot of this does sound really similar to the way Hebrew sounds. The plot thickens.

>I've seen demons before
Care to share? ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵉn ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒᵒ

Attached: Demon! Sin!.png (248x260, 102K)

Attached: ya okay retard.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

Darn it!

Check myself before you wreck yo self

it was how i was awakened to the evil going on around me. during one of the most chaotic points in my life i was into the occult light (lucid dreaming, astral projection) and one night when i went to go through all the meditation motions i lay flat for about 40 minutes breathing in for x holding for y and exhaling for z completely still went i was pinched on my big toe a sense of deep dread fell over me i couldn't move i could barely breath and out of the corner of my eye just beyond my sight the most malevolent presence i've ever know was lurking watching me. i struggled and struggled till i cried out for help and was able to in the dream shift my weight roll over and fall out of bed. i could see the black cloud like being looming over me, it didn't have eyes, or facial features it was just like a thick black smoke but i could sense it was sentient. then i woke up in a cold sweat in my bed i couldn't sleep for nearly 2 weeks, i tried to medicate, meditate tea, warm milk, xanax you name i was catching 20 minutes here or there when i would pass out from exhaustion but i was afraid to close my eyes. I remember when i thought i was dying that i finally for the first time in my life prayed in earnest to God for answers that morning i went to lay down and when i closed my eyes instead of seeing the back of my eye lids i saw a white warm welcoming bright light and woke to three knocks at the door it was a miracle i was revitalized it felt like i had slept for a week and no one was home so like any millennial i went straight to google for bible verses about knocking at the door, found revelations 3:20 and began my journey of enlightenment. (i still have the physical scar from where i was pinched in my dream)

oh yeah? watch this

Play this backwards:

Gaf ozihcs a si PO

thank you everyone who responded, whether in jest or in earnest i appreciate your time. this shit spooked me something fierce i thought i was doing the work of God but i really think this sounds like hebrew even before it was brought to my attention i thought it sounded like some kind of twisted latin enough where i may try to learn it and see for myself if there are any hidden meaning in the song. God bless everyone.

i will say this i won't record and publish a song without checking it for unintentional back masking anymore.

Sounds like an experience i had a few years back. I was home alone for a while, and I wasn't used to being totally isolated like that, not having family around, plus it was a point in my life where I had extreme stress. I remember being so wigged out with anxiety and insomnia, that I didn't sleep for at least 2 days. Started getting delirious and had mild hallucinations that took a turn for the worse. Felt like there was a demonic presence all around me, never felt that terrified in my life before. Called out to God which I hardly ever felt the need to do, and I felt better. Also, in my delirium, I distinctly remember hearing three knocks in rapid succession on the door to my apartment, yet no one was there when I opened the door. It's strange that your story has so many parallels with an experience I had.

Nice try burgs

Attached: CHALLENGE.png (600x600, 462K)

God is knocking at the doors of sinners trying to wake us up to the horrors around us before he gets home. i honestly believe that.

i wouldn't know about the rothschilds, the jews, any of this crazy conspiracy shit without going on this 3 year journey of mine. i always thought the illuminati was more than just some stupid conspiracy but i finally went down the rabbit hole after seeing that demon.

Attached: BlazeIt.jpg (650x518, 56K)

Ok, First Crowley was schizo, the book of the law is a rip off of the the order he was perviously apart of before they basically kicked him out for being a douche, an lastly.. there are no fucking demons in your music.

rolling again

Attached: 1550267647223.jpg (720x833, 29K)

After all the shit I've seen on this site and on the internet in general over the past years, I'm starting to really believe in the concept of God and specifically biblical prophesy. Idk how else to explain this clown world we live in.

Attached: FightForTheAmericas.jpg (236x234, 11K)

You're just hearing small bits of random shit

Attached: qey5lk3pmmn21.jpg (620x648, 45K)

biblical prophecy is the best evidence of God. storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5c65b9ce2d1279UZUQOn/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17Draft02061918.pdf
a manuscript of a man that God directed me towards when i was about 1 year 6 months into my research. Just before i was baptized as a 7DA

Post your music

Every song I compose, every single song, when I break it down I keep finding the same chord composition: F A G. What does it mean?

Attached: S.jpg (602x481, 47K)

i'm not worried about them being in my music i'm worried about them being in my being. also if crowley was such a nut case why does nearly every famous freemason worship the guy as a prophet why are the values found in the book of the law still being promoted to this day?

these are two im doing for now

depends are they minor or major chords?

Major = top alpha fag
Minor = bottom beta bitch

>7DA
That's my background as well, although I wouldn't necessarily call myself one.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|2|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)

Thanks for sharing your testimony, brother. Guess it's only fair I give mine now.

Was doing some LSD back last summer. Nothing out of the ordinary to start with, had your typical sort of trip - visual distortions, intense thought patterns, etc. However, after the comedown, before going to bed, I looked over at my sofa, and my name was written on it. You know how certain fabric, when you run your finger through it leaves a mark, it looked like that, except this is a fabric that doesn't normally behave like that. Puzzled over it a bit, then just wrote it off as being due to the LSD.

I then suddenly felt this evil presence (if you've ever read creepypasta stories in the dead of night, then become paranoid over it - it was that kind of sensation). This evil looking grinning face then manifested at the top left of my vision and floated down into the center. It hovered there for a second, then came towards me, into my chest. Felt the warmth spread out then dissipate.

Of course, after that experience, I knew I dun goofed, so started taking a deeper interest in what the bible had to say, and began praying with a lot more sincerity. Passages like Luke 11:24-26 and Job 4:12-16 helped solidify my faith as they describes exactly what I say and experienced.

>breathing in for x holding for y and exhaling for z
Been doing this myself for like 15 years now. Saw a segment on TV about how doing that before sleep was meant to improve your dreams. Been trying to break the habit.

Attached: Evil Black Smoke Apparition.png (466x301, 281K)

the blues has him now!

GLOWING

do it please

he already did

sounds like French to me lmao

Pop music played forwards is ten times more Satanic then rock played backwards.

French rap, to be precise

same, i only became one because the message about sabbath made sense to me and the church god guided me to was the most holy people i've ever met not an ounce of judgement in them.
i posted two already i'll be posting more another time
thank you for sharing, seeing beyond the veil for the first time convinced me faith wasn't baseless. the breathing techniques + complete stillness of body and mind open doors for fallen angels. i was doing a 12 10 8 count when i saw mine.

there were only pieces, one of them was elanore like 6 or 7 times in another song then oh man we will miss you elanore that skeeved me out a bit, the makalah at 13 seconds was spooky as shit though.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|4|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

can you just stop for a second and think about universe and your place in it?

I must admit the whole Saturday being the true Sabbath makes a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately I still have a bit of a chip on my shoulder towards 7DA, but only because some of my grandparents committed some sick acts in the name of religion on my parents (myself as well at a young age, I suspect), bordering on Satanic Ritual Abuse.

dominant 7th chords of course

>I applied the reverse effect to some of my own tracks and i found so far very clear "Reggin" ten times in one song
nice

Sorry no thanks

That's why I have faith in Christ not the church, I believe he brought me to that church to guide me down the path of knowledge I was pursuing. You should really read that manuscript it's pretty cool how every thing lines up. I don't know if Ellen white was a prophet of the Lord or just a woman who thought herself wise but I've never felt more welcome by any group of people than I did in that church. (phone posting now btw)

awkward

Attached: 1523795338644.jpg (240x232, 11K)

Alright, I'll check out the manuscript. I too am learning how to have faith in Christ alone, and it's been pretty helpful, I believe every person's connection to God is unique. I've found the 7DA crowd to be pretty chill as well, especially after attending PUC for a little bit, there's definitely some true Christians out there.

No, you're just experiencing the near magical computing power of your brain and it's trying everything to find patterns in something that is the very definition of alien to you.
Psychoacoustic is the term for audio that has neurological impacts on an individual's brain. One example: With the right subharmonic frequencies, at the right volume, I can instill a person with a feeling of anxiety and unease. It's one of the most popular tricks in horror film scores. The tone is inaudible but your brain still perceives the vibrations, and because you're brain is unable to localize the noise, it becomes afraid.

You just are experiencing a combination of the fact that reversed speech is physically impossible and incredibly alien with how we're wired to perceived speech that you're spooking yourself.

Just take another toke and keep on writing bro
t. Autistic audio engineer and guy who likes scary music and the occult. I looked for the link, and it's just a neat audible illusion.

The best way I found to impliment it was trying to imitate reverse speech so I can then reverse that. Its fucking trippy.

it all sounds like gibberish to me

any sort of backtrack, even a simple conversation can have weird stuff in it even if there was no intention or will behind it due to intonation or just simple arrangement of words, in my opinion you're deleting hard work needlessly, if you read the bible - the devil goads you into committing conscious actions, just like when the devil offered help to jesus in a desert.

Attached: 1463434452936.png (364x386, 253K)

One, that is a legitimate concern. If shit is that bad, my suggestion ..move. And make sure the place you move to is clean before hand, if a "nasty" gets a taste for you, could end up years following you. Lastly, about Crowley, To sum up, Power. Crowley's reputation proceeds him, from the wanna be demonologist, to Satanist, moronic television shows, his name draws images of evil an power, with good reason, he did spend most of his life trying to summon Stan to no avail. Even raped his friend in the desert to do so.

what is this voodoo occultism advice
nigger, you're not to practice magic