Trump Interview on Hannity

If you were listening, Trump said he is going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton.
Trump also said he is going to declassify the FISA documents and was waiting for the Mueller Report to conclude before doing so, that way they couldn't call it obstruction.

Attached: 30496809745.png (583x568, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTxuTA9DZfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump also said he is going to declassify the FISA documents
The belly of the dragon will drip water

Attached: Belly-of-the-Dragon-Will-Drip-Water.jpg (1705x1703, 990K)

blah blah blah'
the fucker talks too much.

WHAT
THE
HOLY
FUCK

The star will gorge itself on clay

Attached: Star-Will-Gorge.jpg (1816x2151, 2.28M)

The Mueller Report is now over. Trump said he was waiting so they couldn't deem his actions as obstruction. Trump can start moving which ever way he wants now.

Did he say anything about deporting all beaners, reinterpreting the 14th Amendment to prevent birthright citizenship by illegals, or reducing legal immigration?

If not then I don't give a fuck about anything he has to say. Fuck this gay country.

>Trump said
Since when has that ever meant anything for his whole presidency, except for when it's something for Israel's benefit.

that was a long interview

>dragon
oh, SNAP!

An island will drift away

Attached: screenshot_4560.jpg (861x475, 226K)

Can someone post the rest of those predictions? Been a while since I have seen them.

No.

It was an interview, you dumbfuck.

An Island will drift away. A couple days more and brexit will happen.

Attached: file.png (941x1125, 170K)

Whatever. I'm sleepy.
Anyone else sleepy?

well he does too many interview. duuurrr

ISRAEL!!!

MIGA!!!

KIKE!!!!

DRUUUUMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF!!

Attached: 18u5fswcvzbsqjpg.jpg (636x921, 78K)

SOON!

The bear will leave its cave forever

Attached: 1539487158594.png (2016x1050, 1.16M)

>well he does too many interview. duuurrr

Attached: 1484872003986.gif (300x170, 167K)

>interview
>too much talking

He should have shaved his eyebrows too.

>well he does too many interview. duuurrr

Attached: oydotdotdot.jpg (512x473, 30K)

Attached: 1532458109464.jpg (829x421, 96K)

Now to hope something actually gets done this time

Attached: 2BFB0D6C-9F20-4FC9-B218-7C49E6E7D664.jpg (191x263, 12K)

Is that interview available yet?

Attached: 1529969204807.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Trump said that other countries defend their borders with machine guns, but he believes the US won't have to resort to that.
He said billions of dollars have been transferred over to the wall fund and they'll be able to put up hundreds of miles in a short amount of time and that he'll be going down to the border in two weeks to unveil a new section of the wall.

fuck off faggot. He is all talk, no action. FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>belly of the dragon will drip water
>dragon project details get “leaked”

Big fuggggg

>interview
>actually do something
you probably beat off to his tweets too. sit back and trust the plan goys!

>Trump said
Stopped reading right there

does not compute, replay

surrender = abandoned cave?

Mueller Report is over. It's a new era, Trump can actually act now without obstruction being thrown at him.

You fucking hate how Trump's voice is more powerful than the entire media propaganda, don't you? You are SCARED SHITLESS every time Trump reveals the truth.

Does this link work for you? There may be a stream that's live, in which case go back 1 hour and 30 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTxuTA9DZfQ

You're not fooling anyone with that act.

two years of his brave and powerful voice.
Hillary still free.
Podesta still laughing.
Manafort in jail.
Stone trial in Nov.

Comedy is scared.

>taking bait like this

Attached: village-idiot2.jpg (500x332, 110K)

>Three branches will become one
National emergency declaration
>An island will drift away
Brexit finally passes
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Reference to false-flag incidents a-la MAGAbomber, Borderline and Christchurch
>star will gorge itself on clay
Golan Heights
>Idols will speak and move about
??
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
>Two voices will cry out in a silence that all will hear
Mueller and Barr exonerating Trump
>The ravens will starve
Hmm. Ravens are a bad omen, maybe their starvation signifies that things are about to change for the better
>Bear will leave its cave forever
Russia taking over Venezuela?
>The rod and the ring will strike
Something to do with the Catholic Church
I feel like the prophecy is coming into clearer focus, are we nearing the turning point?

Attached: 1482664265405.jpg (246x232, 4K)

buuuuumpstocks

Attached: psychedelic trump.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

Make it a Czardom with someone badass and capable and I might be down. No commie shit though.

Attached: Bear-Will-Leave-Its-Cave-Forever.jpg (2025x1162, 885K)

>qfags must die

Attached: The-Rod-and-Ring-Will-Strike.jpg (2098x2910, 1.72M)

IT IS WRITTEN

Attached: 666 SIGNS OF THE APOCALYPSE 666.png (630x651, 251K)

Anyone referencing Q out of nowhere or labeling things as related to Q are shills. People like you are shills.

Watching Jack Posobiec and Steve Bannon get the death penalty will be amazing.

Attached: Rock-Will-Stand-on-Seven-Hills.jpg (1739x1303, 1.39M)

Attached: Killing-Bolt Will Shine in the Night but Will not Kill.jpg (1274x1976, 1.13M)

This one hasn't happened yet...but it will.

Attached: Ravens-will-starve.jpg (2420x2898, 3.58M)

No one said anything about Q bud

Attached: Brian-Quinn-from-Impractical-Jokers-cr-Jeremy-Freeman-truTV-2017-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 673K)

Good catch user...187 too

translation: im waiting till its closer to the election before i btfo hillary and large swathes of congress

youve been made, scrub

>a 4 year old leaf shitpost still being shoehorned into every thread

Attached: 1552746498897.jpg (361x593, 102K)

yeah and military tribunals are right around the corner

TRUST SESSIONS TICK TOCK

The only people that get mad this prophecy are zionist shills like you watching your world slowly collapse with no power to stop it...

Checked. Happenings in place

Attached: Lightning-Download-PNG.png (489x480, 211K)

Jus wait any day now

Attached: 1553472940421.jpg (615x384, 21K)

>inb4 nothing happens

Attached: t.jpg (770x470, 39K)

Nothing will ever happen. He's too much of a pussy to actually do anything beyond talk tough in softball interviews.

>lead shitpost
>prophecy

Attached: 1402185515092.jpg (250x250, 6K)

here come the fags kek

bear equal russia
u dum fuk

What race or people are "palestinians." Arab Sunni Muslims are a people, not the subjectively determined political boundaries between those countries. I don't really care what happens to Muslims. They are the worst people in the world. I can never feel sorry for them whether it's China, Israel, or India that's killing them, because I know for A FACT if the demographic ratio were reversed the Muslims would be killing and oppressing.

Attached: 43465038_1075440759327474_1426912676897882112_n.jpg (200x250, 10K)

so obvious you faggots post all simultaneously n dont even bother. You stick out like a sore thumb

Thanks user. Link works well. Watching now.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x533, 39K)

>The Mueller Report is now over.
Wishful thinking.
Your wish it not ones command.

Trump's been in office for two years and the Special Counsel has been going on for two years and the FISA spying has been going on since before he was elected. This is honestly the first time in Trump's presidency where he's not being actively subverted by the DoJ.

can he please just get rid of all the illegal mexicans already

You're not sleepy, you're retarded.

now that they are identified this thread will be slid

The investigation has concluded. The final verdict has also been delivered. If Democrats in Congress want to re-litigate it, that's just going to make them look stupid like what happened when the Republicans went after Bill Clinton.

Tokyo Rose sounding faggot detected

Attached: 1517799663427.gif (320x240, 824K)

Based.

Yes. Deportations are up and the Wall is going up. If you really want illegals gone, you should be in good spirits today.

Checked. Stock up on whiskey and ammo

The final verdict hasnt been delivered cuz 420 - 0 congress hasnt been given the report yet.
Also
2 million papers cant be gone through in 2 days so bulshit an obstruction of justice. As barr awas appointed to do exactly this, whitewash an bury the REAL news.
RELEASE THE REPORT.

Ass blasted libtranny detected. Kys like most of your peers will eventually do

The law needs to be changed so that these people don't get hearings. All the mestizo people just need to be turned back at the border, regardless of which country they come from. There shouldn't be a hearing for any of them. Catch and release is still running because the idiot laws say that we have to give all these mestizos from countries further south a hearing, and there aren't enough judges or accomodations. Until the wall us up, or at least the laws are changed, we will continue to be invaded

And barrs opinion is NOT the unredacted report/.
So you are a bunch of conmen an cunts.

>2 million papers
You really believe it's 2 million pages?

I care more about getting rid of the illegals than Hillary. Hillary is just one person, and she's already old. The top priority has to be getting rid of the illegals.

See

Found the AIDSFAGGOT

God I want her to fart in my mouth so bad.

Attached: 1544133646288.png (748x609, 905K)

and to punish the employers who benefit from them

Fucking BASTE. Stick it to those deep state glowniggers, Mr President!

Trump is a vindictive motherfucker.

This is gonna get BLOODY.

And it's about fucking time.

Napalm them to dirt, and sow the earth with salt, Donald.

under the special counsel statute the investigator submits his report to the AG and the AG has no obligation to tell anyone about it
not congress
not even Trump
you were lucky to get a summary and all the dems know that already

I'll believe it when I see it. I've heard Trump say far too many things and then not follow through to start believing him now. Still waiting for that internet bill of rights.

In fact, Congress voted 420-0 to make the Mueller report public. Naming a post office doesn’t get a vote like that one.

Most importantly, 92 percent of the American people want the Mueller report to be made public. With that kind of bipartisan support, the Mueller report should be made public this week.

After all, Barr somehow went through the work of 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 interviews, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing the use of pen registers, and 13 requests to foreign governments, in only two days – what took Mueller two years to produce – to make his decision to exonerate Trump on Sunday.

Supoerman barr

Throw Strzok on the list while you're at it.

Oh look, the guy who promised to build a wall is promising other stuff. I’ll believe it when I see if. Don’t be a retarded faith nigger.

Rebulicunts trump an barr only cunts stopping its release.
Gangster No2#

Attached: 1552693943730.png (680x357, 189K)

Someone has posted a raven explanation. Apparently they’re very common in Palestine. And they eat dead flesh so if they’re starving that means the killing will have stopped. That’s the implication at least.

Attached: kill the clowns.jpg (1488x1231, 225K)

>trump
>punishing rich people, ever
kek why are magatards such gullible retards

Attached: neocucked.jpg (997x740, 144K)