archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
youtube.com/watch?v=jK-nX1Fxf30
discord
youtu.be/nn-zYXfdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jack Posobiec and steve bannon are behind Q and both those faggots are getting the death penalty.

(((Q))) is mossad

trump just talked about israel for like five fuckin minutes straight on sean hannity after Q told us to go watch it and then went on to say that obama committed treason and there will be no fucking election fraud FROM (((ANYONE)))

Q SAID THEY'RE SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST
IS BIBI STILL IN THE COUNTRY??

Attached: in the name of god.png (1790x219, 16K)

SAYS THE MEMEKIKE

Attached: jq2.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

>not mentioned a single time

Because it’s not going to happen, and we need you to keep thinking it will.

Q names the Jew.

Attached: Q_Exodus_1_1.jpg (1189x1144, 504K)

Attached: Q_posts_Israel_Mossad.png (360x3596, 538K)

Links to archives for the Cabal Global View graphs for ease of sharing (to save the full series of the graphs, go to the archive link, and open the image in a new tab/window, then save it):
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s – Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J – Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 – Annex 3, version 1.1

Attached: 1_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_1_22_FINAL_Rothschild_Israel_connection_via_E (4504x4752, 3.98M)

No.

No.

>archive.vn/EFTt0
dayum

Kek, you think pic related is a coincidence?
Q's board is the bridge between the autismos at the chans and the not as much normie gen pop.

Attached: Support_for_Israel_plummeting_tweet.png (548x508, 338K)

no I follow, I love how he forces people to choose between DRRRUUMMPPFFF and israel or poor female minority muslim who says short phrases about israel and divides the party in half.
made people learn wtf jerusalem and golan heights are and why we should care about palestine and especially WHY THE FUCK we give them $3.1billion a year

Attached: synagogue of satan jesus said it like three fuckin times.png (1892x802, 170K)

The Ilhan Omar shit fest is wonderful. Pic related.

Attached: Ilham_Omar_why_its_good_2.jpg (1288x228, 53K)

Spoopy

chekt

Attached: kosher-foods.jpg (347x346, 32K)

I love it when mirror maps as an unlockable.

people are still falling for this Q scam? Guess the boomer presence is still strong in this site.

Checking your check fren.

Attached: Trump_how_to_get_dubs.jpg (473x775, 325K)

Did you knew Q names the Jew?

bro wtf and you got 00 in your jq post too

Attached: 1526959789969.jpg (640x480, 106K)

Jack Posobiec is a mossad faggot and has tried to “debunk” Q

imagine being this low IQ

Lel

see, I knew not going straight into the JQ would bring the Q bots instead lol

Is it low IQ or is it shilling?

latter combing with the first.

This. "Saving for Last" = Convenient way to avoid the issue.

OP pic says "Evil everywhere, not about religion." If Israel is just another country then evil there is no different, right Q?

Attached: 1553178486011.jpg (903x678, 237K)

The best way to stablish cred for Q on Jow Forums is to show people that Q names the Jew.
It is what it is.
We'll never know.
Probably shilling.

Q also says its a bottoms up operation, so it means Israel is the most corrupt piece of shit and its the HQ of the world wide pedo cabal.
Which makes sense.

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 558K)

You're completely lost. Q is designed to pacify people. So we don't do anything about it and just sit there and take it. How can you argue against this position? Q calls for complete inaction (and for regime change in Iran)

>Q calls for complete inaction
I disagree. He calls for people to not start shit (as in rioting or vigilantism and shit), but you can run for shit, redpill people, etc (and you should prep in case of SHTF, even if you don't give a shit about Q or even if you do, just in case).
>You're lost
I might be wrong about Q's intention (which I don't think I am), but it is a fact that he names the Jew.

Also, can someone explain to me what's so special about Q, I never got into it in the first place.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Attached: 0F2F059C-875F-4664-9197-5F7098DBE4FB.png (976x434, 305K)

There's that Q livestream on youtube that has had ~2k viewers 24/7 for well over a year now. It is the cringiest group of boomers. When they started the channel, it was a 'free for the people, we dont take money' type thing and last time i checked in they were having a conversation about some gay medicine to lengthen your telomeres and extend life. Every single one of them extracting as many shekels as they can. Sickening.
Also, they had a fan call in who read a story he had written. It was about a kid who went to his friends house and saw a grandma with writing on her arm and asked her about it etc etc. You know how it ends. Entire chat was bashing nazis "never again!".
I personally think the Q persona has transferred hands several times. The first handful of posts were about Trump calling martial law. Then months of weird coded posts to "fool the bots". Now the posts are in plain english, with very frequent Q mentions of 'go watch hannity' and 'check out this based twitter conservative' or fox reporter. I'd say it's likely the Trump org has somehow co-opted this project at this point, but I have little faith in Trump.
When Q posted the brenton tarrant / podesta pic equating the 14/rune with the occult shit on podestas hands was when I knew 100% the person behind it is out of touch and not sincere.

Its a back channel of the Trump admin with the gen public.
And Q's board has massive traffic and total free-speech, so the MSM kikes are always trying to take it down.

OR it means we're Mossad and youll let us alone and we'll give you Hillary and you'll be satisfied it's finished so our organ trafficking is undisturbed

Attached: OdigoIsraeliForeknowledge.png (1080x1920, 625K)

I never watched a single video about Q, and paytriots are gay.
The board is good, the drops are good.

Oh vey shit it down

Attached: 1C0E919D-CCA1-4162-8695-3DCDFE9C1139.png (758x301, 218K)

If that is Israel's plan, it already failed because Q's board has free speech and no matter how much the JDIF kikes try, they can't control the narrative.
The US gen pop now knows too much about Israel and the kikes, so they can't stop the process now because the people will not accept having no more free speech online ever again, and Mossad won't be able to take down infinitechan (they try, always fail).
Pic related.

Attached: Jews_Hate_Truth.png (1320x735, 332K)

Pushing into the mainstream. Exciting times.

Q is Mossad/Black Cube

Attached: 1553472940421.jpg (615x384, 21K)

I disagree.
Mossad would never allow free speech to that level.
They already poisoned gen pop support for Israel permanently, and it will only grow from now on.

Attached: America_stands_with_Israel_kind_off_3_alt.jpg (1296x5012, 1.11M)

I'm a faggot

vump
youtube.com/watch?v=jK-nX1Fxf30

bump

QRD? I have no idea what's going on.

Attached: meatwad_mini.png (256x256, 30K)

Neither do I fren, I just came here and posted some pics about Q naming the Jew and felt like bumping the thread.

JP claim debunked

LgbtQikeAnon says not about a (((particular religion)))

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|9|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

based portubro

Attached: hope.jpg (597x604, 102K)

Attached: 91F6FD61-4DCB-4A1A-A3ED-771181AFBCB5.jpg (700x803, 160K)

Kill yourself nigger

youtu.be/nn-zYXfdi1Y

...no

fuck off kushner shill. we know your boss is Q