I am the smartest person on this board...

I am the smartest person on this board. Currently taking questions relating to any and all of society's most difficult problems.

Attached: pepe_tesla.jpg (744x838, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cPDRl4VEkU
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVnI6O3S7M
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how get moth gf

take a visit to Point Pleasant, see if the Mothman shows up, ask to date his daughter

Kys fag.

how thicc is your iq?

i hope you kiss yourself too

well over 150

Why u stick penie in da poopie?

Is race real?

Can you give an example of your intelligence?

how do i get laid if I'm a manlet?

looks like you're in the right place

I don't. that's gross

yes

intelligent enough the glowies decided to read through all of my post history and hack into my computer and steal my research like the thieving rats they are

Nice pasta. How do I get legendary bobs vegan cosplay gf?

Attached: Kotfc3.png (1447x1080, 1.06M)

Will automation and AI be felt throughout the state and federal government workforce next? Big savings and little sympathy.

hey smartest OP….

Any good Anartica bases, videos to recommend?
fitbit underground military bases were exposed, including deep under Antarctica.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cPDRl4VEkU

Any good holohoax documenties to watch? Maybe on bitchute?

Any good redpill documentary’s”

What is your opinion on the new Tartaria trending…psy-op like flat earthers forced meme?

Attached: red pill transfusion needed.jpg (700x940, 72K)

There is an insect living in the cleft between my scrotum and penis.
I don't no what its main diet consumes of is but he is growing larger every year and sometimes I fear it whispers dark things into my ear when I sleep.

start going to cosplay events

yes, it will affect everyone, them especially. they're too stupid to think for themselves so they are currently working steadily to engineer the citizens' demise under the false belief that they will be spared. like pottery

what's his name?

i do not, I was just thinking of it today though. I am curious to what they have under there. you can check 4plebs and search "antarctica", you should find a wealth of content

thanks smartest OP...
just took a 5 day vacation...want to get comfy DESU....looking for something to challenge my brainer.....K bye

Attached: OP.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

What is the ultimate happening, the happening to end all happenings?

Attached: 1501741138585.jpg (250x250, 6K)

151 IQ here.
Its specialized to visual-spatial. Kind of a high functioning autist. I find best results for calculation, drawing and writing if I am physically under a lot of exercise and practicing imagination/concentration. Do you feel at your peak of problem-solving in solitude or by processing information visually?
How are you specialized as an intellectual?

not this shillbot thread again

How do I shot web

What is the catalyst for the Red Pill in the West? Becoming a minority? How long will that take to materialize or could the brainwashing go to the bitter end?

I need bigger pee pee. How make grow?

Attached: pickle-rick.jpg (1750x2500, 343K)

Will you please make me cum?

Attached: Israel-foments-WW3-to-become-superpower.png (1920x1080, 457K)

if i ask this girl out will she say yes

>Do you feel at your peak of problem-solving in solitude or by processing information visually?
I don't understand the dichotomy of this question
>How are you specialized as an intellectual?
what do you mean?

>shillbot
I reply to almost everyone

help those in power to obtain ALL of the control that they want. when they have control over everyone else, the only person left to control will be themselves.

ITT: two motherfuckers look through a thesaurus to see who can use the bigger word

Attached: 1551136282379.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

Is accerlationism the only way to have true freedom at our current time? Will it give a better chance at our next of kin being born,”truly free”?

Attached: E24F17BA-DD03-4879-9E67-72C33CD73CB5.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

Why did you choose to use a sentence fragment? What message do you hope to convey by using English incorrectly?

If the Earth is round, how come it's flat out

do you have a question?

how do you plan to implement this "accelerationism"? any concept of accelerationism was entirely inorganic and already planned

how to get a gf

anal or mouthal?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

how can we build thorium reactors to dethrone the fossil fuel demon?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVnI6O3S7M

who is 'we'? the agencies that wanted to know how to do it already do.

girls like guys with big arms and abs, so I would suggest you focus on these 2 things and also be outgoing

I've been so far to go do more looked at

How can we remove the plastic from the oceans?

very few interesting questions, I'm very disappointed

X doubt
I have an IQ of over 160 and speak three languages fluently. You amerimutt might be the smartest in your family but a no one irl

if you were truly the smartest, you wouldn't be here

see >intelligent enough the glowies decided to read through all of my post history and hack into my computer and steal my research like the thieving rats they are

Is lynchs dune a good movie? i dont think so

Everyone in Norway speaks 3 langages. It's not impressive.

Are you autistic?

what were u researching?

Not on academic niveau. Norway is gay

How to prolapse

Motherfucker says “well over 150”

So smart he doesn’t even know HOW smart. Genius.

Thread should read: Took the most cock, anally and orally, in my 9th grade class, ask me anything about incontinence.

How do I convince people I am the person whose ideas they should listen to regardless of actual credentials?

Is that even a valid endeavor to undertake or is it not possible to find the holy grail of arguments to red pill people

Some people I know can’t read things but can talk about stuff and listen to videos

Attached: 1989D96C-DF08-44DE-B1CD-9AFA53877ABC.jpg (452x1024, 259K)

How does language affect the ability to reason, and does reason even rely on language?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|17|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

If the fed needs to be bailed out, would the imf bail them out?

What is between Melania’s legs

Wow that gif. Fuck we could win.

are you the little rat that hacked into my computer?

the ability to learn language is innate to humans, assuming we are exposed to it. you can expose a chimpanzee to language its entire life but it will never learn to speak.

a better question would be what wasn't I researching

you're in a deep state war trying to grab more power for your own agency not realizing you're all controlled opposition

what genius isn't?

you don't. no one is going to listen to you. the system is designed such that less intellectually gifted people are put in positions of authority over the intellectually gifted. this is done on purpose to keep smart people in a position of subordination. an example of this is technologically illiterate 100 IQ project manager types dictating the work that engineers perform. it's far easier for worthless people to steal than produce something of value themselves.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|18|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

that is to say, even if you do have a good idea, someone with credentials or a higher position on the corporate ladder will just steal it from you. this isn't too different than what happened to Tesla.

and yes, language does affect ability to reason. most African languages lack a level of abstraction that is found in European languages, comparatively.

To the user who asked about vaccines:

>And why is the government and health care industry so doshonest about the risks?
It's about greater good. Government knows exactly how much disease non-compliance will cause (or thinks it knows), so it does its utmost to spin and obfuscate. The negative effects are conjectures at this point, so don't have firm predictions. Bureaucrats deal with data.

Corps are in it for the money. Your average doctor is just an NPC following what shit gets issued by hospital/CDC/groupthink without really thinking critically.

>And why does the media shill it so hard?
Mostly dumb pseudo-intellectual journalists through a significant amount of it comes from astroturfing by the pharma.

>If we could quantify vaccine effectiveness, about what percantage would it be at, for different shots of course.
These numbers are generally available for each vaccine. They vary widely, depending on the vaccine. 80% sounds about right if you want a relatively meaningless number.

> flu shots are useless
May actually be harmful because of original antigenic sin.

What I'm saying is that there is nobody else left to bail the banks out anymore. Last time it was the government. And that's not another option anymore. So what I mean to say is the imf would "step in" and fix the problem, probably flood the street with their sdr

With that said, what is your opinion on the pure Cambridge edition of the king James bible and the tsabs.info ministry ran by pastor Martin richling in Pekin, Indiana?

1 - is holocaust true

2 - how to solve jewish problem

bail out the banks? money is created from thin air. it's control, it doesn't exist.

I don't know who pastor Martin is
KJV is missing sections of the Bible

this is Jow Forums it's been answered a million times

If you're so goddamn smart go decipher Harrapan I want to know what was going down at Mohenjo Daro.

What research did they steal?
Is it gone now?
Did you discover something - if so, what?
Are you saved?

end times when?

I'm 33, I was used by my last gf to have a gal
I only see her few hours some days and I have to pay her mother over half minimum salary
this was 8 months ago and I'm still mad... and alone
how do I get a new gf in my actual condition? (sometimes even I can't stand myself and being alone only makes my condition worse)

Attached: 1534569799088.jpg (500x319, 20K)

You need to find the Philosophers stone.