How You Can Support Muslim Womyn

Bless!

vice.com/en_asia/article/d3mbdz/how-to-support-muslim-women

> Understand that for many of us—Black Muslim women, brown Muslim women, immigrant Muslim women, queer Muslim women, and more—Islamophobia is only one of the biases we face.

> Don’t tell us to cover up; don’t tell us to show more skin.

> You can absolutely compliment our hijabs. It’s not offensive as long as it’s not creepy.

> Speak up for Muslims being “randomly selected” at airports.

> Be nice to us always, but at airports especially. Traveling while Muslim can be hard.

> Don’t hire us just to meet a diversity quota. Our work and presence is more valuable than any diversity statistic and you should recognize that.

> Listen to this one very well: Muslim women do not need saving. (And we especially don’t need it from non-Muslim people.)

Attached: D1425626-3CF6-4301-8E14-F166AC9BC781.jpg (1125x1193, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-countries-where-isis-finds-support-in-two-charts-2015-11-18
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/
vice.com/en_asia/article/d3mbdz/how-to-support-muslim-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#notall

Attached: 2d4df6c581.png (684x652, 280K)

It’s even less than that!

marketwatch.com/story/the-countries-where-isis-finds-support-in-two-charts-2015-11-18

Nigger. Nobody is going to hire you anyways. Your only training is as a goat herder.

Attached: islam terror.png (1438x2048, 2.28M)

good to see that mudshits are in reality pissloving buddys
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Attached: 1546112876800.gif (250x250, 992K)

>Just don't talk to us!

True it's a complete waste of time talking to women.

They wearing it completely wrong. They're uncovered meat and should be raped like all infidels. Inshalla.

I don't care. Muslim women are foreign and uninteresting to me.
It's not my problem that you faggots live in a cuckold country that has a lot of muslims.

So don't talk to them at all? Works for me.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-21-26-47.png (720x1280, 717K)

Attached: screen_shot_2015-12-14_at_11.24.40_am.png (654x312, 60K)

are you jewish?

Attached: EXTREM16.png (408x374, 14K)

genuinely surprised by Pakistan

same actually

not really surprised by palestine though, dont really blame them either

Shill

Are

Goyim

Entrapment

Attached: 1021847642458571445745214545.png (1448x804, 724K)

>Our work and presence is more valuable than any diversity statistic and you should recognize that.

Attached: 1549154013859.jpg (900x904, 152K)

vice is the perfect example of brandpozzing
it used to have tits and punk and shit
now it's supporting muslim bitches
women were a mistake

Israel calls! Will you respond?

fuck off memefag

Is some jackass really going to read 100 reasons X is X?

>Muslim Womyn
They don't like pork
They prefer the... banana

Attached: muslima-2078527282.jpg (720x960, 114K)

>Don't ask us why we wear the hijab. Also, don't ask us why we don't wear the hijab.
Ok.

There was a time in America when we didn’t even know what a hijab was and nobody gave a shit...those were the days.

> Don’t hire us just to meet a diversity quota. Our work and presence is more valuable than any diversity statistic and you should recognize that.
Do my eyes deceive me, or did the left actually say something sane?

Theres a lot of desperate horny Muslim girls in Toronto, met some in secret when I was in uni.

Man, they are trying to escape their controlling family most of the time, if you sit next to them in lectures they start getting flushed in the face and acting horny, I 'accidently' brushed her thigh and she immediately started touching me back. No one saw since we were sitting in the back on the far corner.

I ended up licking her out and she sucked my dick, she had a lot of teeth but the way her body reacted was enough for me to cum, it was so sexy. Didn't penetrate, since she was serious about her hymen being intact.

>Werleman
Fun fact: American Muslims commit terror attacks at 20 times the rate non-Hispanic white Americans do when you adjust for population

Why would I ever talk to a muslim woman?

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HIJAB?

Attached: 23525253.png (1280x715, 760K)

I love how airports are mentioned twice.

I think I speak for all white men: Sweethearts we don’t want you and could give two fucks what kind of funny looking hat your put on your head.

go home camel spawn

Well i wouldnt want to get beaten to death if i wasnt wearing it so

It's not that we don't understand wamen, it's that they are incapable of making any sense

Imagine the smell

The main problem I’ve found with Muslim women is they’re rude, arrogant, and generally coal burners

Smelt a little bit like Cardamom, its an alright smell, I can bear it.

But they really take care of their private areas. Pussy juices tastes really good to. She was so desperate to get off she literally shoved my head into her pussy. She wasn't good giving BJ's but she was 11/10 in effort and enthusiasm. Licked me all over down there.

Good times.

>>she had a lot of teeth

Nigga wtf u takin bout? Have you been having crackheads suck your dick? Women are supposed to have teeth. It’s easy to tell your full of shit virgin

Wow, Is there a diversity statistic for Muslims? Job apps never have you check a religion box.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x226, 2.2M)

Low quality bait

laughing directly into their stupid faces

Attached: 1553722503471.jpg (498x368, 36K)

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $1200, Alex.

I mean't she used a lot of teeth during the BJ. Maybe you're the virgin if you can't understand the meaning when its written carelessly.

As a non muslum guy i am going to start being exceptional nice to muslum females

They say that because it sounds more reasonable than the truth.

>Don't talk to me or my hijab ever again.

I now realise that this was just a roundabout way of saying "they're lying".

I just think you’re full of shiet if you’re white. All Muslim women I’ve met are coal burners.

>queer muslim

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Job 24:15:
’15 The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me: and disguiseth his face.’

Fuck off to Reddit

>don't learn!
This stupid fucking world is run by fucking stupid retards.

>speak up for muzzie for those sweet virtue points
>he blows you up in midair
Wow, thanks cunt.

Honestly I’m starting to think that the Jews main weapon against the west isn’t Muslims or liberals but fucking women.

they pretend they dislike whites, because we're associated with Christianity and actually Muslim men feel emasculated whenever they're around us, so they need to act hyper-aggressive to compensate.

Muslim girls see through this BS. They're just like any normal girl, its just they're locked in a cage controlled by betas.

>vice.com/en_asia/article/d3mbdz/how-to-support-muslim-women

Bitches need an Acid makeover.

>do not talk to, look at, or acknowledge muslim women
way ahead of you

>tfw you can no longer tell the difference between Vice and The Onion

Attached: 1479935857656s.jpg (179x250, 6K)

>but fucking women
;)

I don't give a shit why you wear it.

Why do you think I give even a fraction of a fuck about you or your stupid headgear?

How entitled and self-centred these muslim bitches are.

Attached: will smith laughing.jpg (1004x988, 73K)

You are 100% correct

Attached: 9JHQ391.png (1007x379, 60K)