Should MMOs be made illegal...

Should MMOs be made illegal? These MMO developers deliberately make their games addictive as possible so that they consume as much of your time and money as they can. There are young people literally wasting years of their lives playing these games and using all their income to "pay-to-win" or buy in-game cosmetic items.

Attached: 7zBsd8jn28fczmhsS7dBjk.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUcr5nZcQLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/QUcr5nZcQLU

Honestly, if they put High Elves into WoW I wouldn't care about the shitty world but nooooooooo. If I want to play one of those I've gotta play a Blood Elf on the Nigger Diversity Faction™.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Fuck you alliance loving faggot
The alliance is left and the horde is right

What game is that?

Fuck off retard.
BDO, don't bother it's shit.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. I gave my money to Blizzard like a good goy for far too long. Not paying or playing until they put High Elves with the Alliance like they're supposed to.

Attached: khaddrunk.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

would play this game

I was just fucking around dude
I gave up on blizzard a long time ago

Horde are literally shit flinging immigrants, you are actually retarded.

bdo is not addictive, it is boring and soulless.

fuck no also
>playing mmos in 2019
wtf?

Instead, we should be teaching people how to be responsible with money. The reason capitalism isn't working exactly as it should, is because consumers are stupid as shit. We need to teach people how to recognize scams, how to know what is worth the money and what isn't, etc. With smart consumers, the market will solve every problem like this easily.

>wants to larp as an elf

You're part of the problem. Line up with the furries for the gasoline pit.

Jews made real life so shit that living a fictional life in computer games are an unironically alternative.

Why would i be upset that something is addictive to niggers, faggots, and all non-whites...

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The only MMO that I ever got addicted to was WoW. Every MMO that I tried was shit other than that. I'm sure the older ones were pretty good.

looks like a roastie mad that betas aren't going to take care of her and Tyrones 3 kids when she hits the wall.

MMOs aren't popular enough these days to worry about regulation.

This desu. I wanna be a nazi blood elf (like they were back when they debuted) and that means being stuck with trolls and other legit retard races. Undead I can work with but the rest. Disgusting filth.

i like them because they keep most of the third worlders out of the good games.

>tfw no Burning Crusade classic

Attached: Dt2-FUNU8AACA7o.png large.png (1563x1286, 1.57M)

Just download a mod for that. Playing on a private server and I changed the draenei to helves and nelves to worgen.

Attached: scrub.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

BC classic will be released after a year or so of classic

Attached: 1553740325571~(1).jpg (218x298, 68K)

"Wanting to larp as an O- Atlantean whose race has never even been exposed to the reces pieces in their blood"
Fixed it for you

I'd vote yes, but I'd also vote yes to banning MTX as well.

Should everything that people can be get addicted to be banned?

Attached: 1552429856769.jpg (861x929, 201K)

>...

Every horde member faction is native to Azeroth with the exception of Orcs and FYI the Draenei aren't either.

>yes and while we’re at it let’s make Netflix illegal because people like Netflix as well as mmos. Walking Dead should be illegal tbqhwy

You mean like any product? Demand is profit, hooking players equals success.